Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) (18233 Views)

Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Beaf: 7:07am On Mar 18, 2011
paulo882:

. . .
I am not a big fan of any of the presidential candidates, but Beaf the idea about the possibility of one man being able to impose Sharia on 150million people in a democratic despensation is rubbish ! If a President can do that, then it is time to vote out your good for nothing PDP senators and House rep. members because they are no longer representing our interests. It is called government of the people by the people and for the people, for a reason. He had a golden opportunity to Islamize Nigeria as a Military Dictator, if he didn't do it then, It is impossible to do it now. It is impossible to get such thing through NASS

You couldn't be more wrong, sir.
I made a post previously that exactly answers your points above. Here it is again:

What will it take for a president to Islamise Abuja? What are the checks and balances? There are NONE.
Presidents do not need the Senate or House of Reps to do what they wish with Abuja. . . One FEC meeting and boof! Abuja becomes an Islamic capital under the likes of extremists like Buhari.

Lets draw the picture.

Now, Abuja is the Federal Capital, do you understand the symbolism? After that, it will be a creeping thing, pressure applied by stealth and everyone falling in line, because in Nigeria, the President is all powerful. Places like Oyo state, Kogi state will rapidly Islamise. The riots up North will become hurricanes that sweep out those who will not convert, rivers of blood will flow. There will be a form of true federalism, just that it would be religious, not fiscal; sharia will move from its milder form, to something more intense.

We have a false federal structure that makes the centre incredibly powerful, this would become the vehicle for the Islamisation of the country. By stealth, federal organs that do not need any input from the legislature, and therefore have no checks and balances, would become easy vehicles. These are institutions like, the army, the Central Bank, NTA, Radio Nigeria etc. These organs would all be used to subconciously manipulate and subjugate the mind.
For the army, their motto would easily revert to the Islamic one that Obj removed, the CBN would go back to printing Arabic inscriptions on the Naira. On Fedreral Radio and TV, religious greetings and programming would slowly begin to slip in.

We must act to preserve the separation of religion and state from those like Buhari that have abused power in a clandestine plan to Islamise and impose sharia on the country by stealth.

. . .A Stalinist attack on the mind, does not need the Senate or the House of Representatives, they too will be victims of an all powerful Islamised Presidency.

The believers in Murtala's Islamization Plan in the Supreme Military Council, Shehu Yar'Adua, Babangida and Buhari were not powerful enough to push the plan through. They had problems with the avid defenders of the secularism in the Supreme Military Council led by the Service Chiefs {General TY Danjunma (Army), Commodore Isa Doko (Airforce) and Rear Admiral Adelanwa (Navy)}. Tinkling with what the Constituent Assembly approved was what General Obasanjo's regime could do and it did precisely that

Prof. Omo Omoruyi

Research Fellow
African Studies Center
Boston University
Boston, MA, USA

http://www.nigerianpeoples.info/fw-enyimba-please-read-an-article-by-omo-omoruyi
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by blackboy12(m): 9:04am On Mar 18, 2011
say anything about Buhari, it doesnt change the fact that we need someone like him to rule this country. remember yaradua, shagari, babangida, abacha were all muslims o. BB all the way.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by efisher(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2011
From the look of things ON GROUND, Buhari may not be able to get up to 15% of votes in any southern state in this election. I cannot think of any state in SW, SS or SE where CPC can get such votes. If you can think of any, kindly name it.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by mistakay: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2011
Shameless Liars. One thing i know about these military people for sure is they lack tribalism because most of them have spent their entire service years away from home especially Lagos,as such they have accepted all,The military is the most detribalized institution in Nigeria.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^ Very true

One of Buhari's wives is a Christian.

His driver and cooks are Christians
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Googler(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2011
mistakay:

Shameless Liars. One thing i know about these military people for sure is they lack tribalism because most of them have spent their entire service years away from home especially Lagos,as such they have accepted all,The military is the most detribalized institution in Nigeria.
How ignorant can some people be!
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by efisher(m): 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2011
Ever heard this before?: You cannot teach an old dog new tricks
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by EzeUche2(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2011
Anyone who supports Sharia is not fit to be the leader of a Secular nation. I am getting tired of you lemmings.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^^ Would that also include Jonathan?

a) He is part of the PdP government that has in 12 years helped institute and establish Sharia in Nigeria

b) He served with no problems with one of the notorious Sharia Governor's for 3 years

c) Has in his time in full power also done NOTHING To suggest he even has anything against Sharia.

Or is denial in the DNA?
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by jude33084(m): 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
YOU GUYS ARE NOT STRAIGHT

2DAY GEJ IS BAD, TOMORROW, BUHARI IS AN ISLAMIC FREAK, YESTERDAY RIBADO IS A THIEF, IBB A gay,,  angry

BAKARE ; A CONFUSED MAN,, OBJ AN Inbreeding,, YA'ADUA A GOOD GUY BUT DEAD cry

BANKOLE A WIDER MOUTH grin,, ATIKU,, ARMED ROBBER,, DANGOTE PLUS NIGERIA MONEY=AFRICAN RICHEST,, 

MY PEOPLE DOES IT MEAN THAT NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT OF NIGERIA? angry
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by saibuhari(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2011
Its unfortunate that like the dog that has chosen to die, it will not hear the call of its owner. Those supporting that Jonathan have chosen the path of mediocrity and backwardness. I pity, I weep, I fear for them. For that part they have chosen to go will take them nowhere. People wake up and face reality. Embrace the good thing that is about to happen in Nigeria. Embrace Buhari and Bakare and you will be better off. It will be forward match forever. Long live Buhari/Bakare, long live Nigeria. BB2011 IS THE WAY.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by saibuhari(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2011
buhari ka anyi ga eso. buhari obu gi nwe akaa. bb2011.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by saibuhari(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2011
I AM BUHARI, I REPRESENT POSITIVE DEVELOPMENT THAT WILL HAPPEN IN OUR NATION. I REPRESENT HOPE, ACCOUNTABILITY, INTEGRITY, ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATION, INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT, EMPLOYMENT, GOOD AND QUALITATIVE EDUCATION, GOOD HEALTH CARE, PEACE AND SECURITY. NO MORE BLACKOUT. I WILL ABOLISH GENERATOR ECONOMY. I URGE ALL PATRIOTIC CITIZENS TO VOTE FOR ME. EVERY VOTE FOR ME TAKES YOU FAR AWAY FROM CORRUPTION AND POVERTY. EVERY VOTE AGAINST ME TAKES YOU CLOSE TO CORRUPTION, POVERTY, STARVATION AND BACKWARDNESS. MAKE YOUR CHOICE.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by proudly9ja(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2011
IBB was the one who enrolled Nigeria into the OIC. The OIC as far as I know is a voluntary body. YOu can join or leave when you want. After IBB, we have had Shonekan, Abacha, Abdusallam, Obasanjo, Yaradua and now Jonathan. Which one of them has attempted to withdraw Nigeria from OIC?

PDP, try another spin, this one is stale
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Beaf: 10:18am On Mar 26, 2011
Questions for Mohammed Buhari

For our mindless and greedy supporters of Buhari, could you please ask him these questions for all of Nigeria? These questions will expose your man for the flake and fake he truly is.

1. Why did Nigeria got dragged, kicking and screaming into OIC? Does Buhari know full well that Nigeria is also majorly Christian nation? Does Buhari support the idea of Nigeria in OIC and for what reason?. Is all of Nigeria being primed for gradual conversion to Islam?

2. An Ijaw man from the old Eastern region is, by the stroke of good luck or providence the substantive president of Nigeria today. The first time anybody from the East ever held that top position since after that war. Why is Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba cabal having a cow now? Why is the north and west so angry? Why do they not want to see an Ijaw man as president?  Is it hard to stomach power shift, especially to the East? Isn't it?  The people from the cabal has held power for the past 45-50 years. What did they do for Nigeria? Squat, nothing. . .

3.  Ask Buhari about the inferno that is Jos, Plateau State. Ask him about Boko Haram, Mutallab, Kalakato and Maitatsine. What caused this never ending brutal infernos? Is this killing dungeon between non-Muslims and Muslims or are there any other explanations. The Hausa/Fulani cabal have neither the will nor the common sense to halt or control the bloodletting in northern Nigeria especially in Jos. To them, it’s for a purpose. They fire in Jos will burn for a thousand years, until non-Muslims become tired and convert.

4. As a born Muslim and raised in Sharia, can he ever become a true Democrat?  Democrats all over the world are skeptical. Democracy as the world, especially the western world, know it to be, is not perfect. Some of Democracy's loftiest goals - the right to free speech, right to have a God or no God, inalienable right of women, right to education for all, due process under the rule of law and the same law,  are all antithetical to Sharia. What is Buhari going to do?

http://www.elombah.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5799:buhari-again-not-now-nor-ever&catid=25:politics&Itemid=92
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by sochan: 10:33am On Mar 26, 2011
@Beaf,

Why are you more interested in finding faults with Buhari, rather cleaning your Oga's Shiet. You no dey tire? There is enough rubbish on your massa, why dont you go and clean it up first, rather than spreading lies, like you quickly accuse others off
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by reckless: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2011
Beaf, Beaf, and Beaf. May God punish you with all your lies. I've said time withouth number on this forum that Ekeremor where I come from in Bayelsa still uses PTF materials in our hospitals, the road to waterside through patani was constructed by PTF. So it does not matter whether this man is an imam or an Ayottalah all my people want is a corrupt free person that will bring dividend of democracy to our door step. So you better tell your thieving odechukwu to return all our monies he and his umblerra round fat dame to us.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Beaf: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2011
reckless:

Beaf, Beaf, and Beaf. May God punish you with all your lies. I've said time withouth number on this forum that Ekeremor where I come from in Bayelsa still uses PTF materials in our hospitals, the road to waterside through patani was constructed by PTF. So it does not matter whether this man is an imam or an Ayottalah all my people want is a corrupt free person that will bring dividend of democracy to our door step. So you better tell your thieving odechukwu to return all our monies he and his umblerra round fat dame to us.

LOL! Is Ekeremor the new argument against sharia? Damn! shocked
What has PTF got to do with the reasons why Buhari smuggled Nigeria into the Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC)?

E be like say some of una no sabi read! lol
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Beaf: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2011
sochan:

@Beaf,

Why are you more interested in finding faults with Buhari, rather cleaning your Oga's Shiet. You no dey tire? There is enough rubbish on your massa, why dont you go and clean it up first, rather than spreading lies, like you quickly accuse others off

The bolded is correct sir. He is a red-eyed sharia zealot. A double dunce, coup plotter, despot, thief and murderer who has a wacky dream to institutionalise sharia across Nigeria.

Now, run along, cos you sound every bit like a dunce (just like Buhari) as well. Your tactics of avoiding the topic to personalise issues only expose your stone throwing Buhari-like DNA to very poor effect.

Primitive.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by reckless: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2011
Direct your question to IBB cos he was the person that Nigeria to OIC and remember your thieving odechukwu calls him daddy. Your argument will not hold water mow cos what Nigerians want is a corrupt free person not pen robbers like your odechukwu.Be wise boy!! @Beaf LOL! Is Ekeremor the new argument against sharia? Damn!
What has PTF got to do with the reasons why Buhari smuggled Nigeria into the Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC)?

E be like say some of una no sabi read! lol

N
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Beaf: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2011
reckless:

Direct your question to IBB cos he was the person that Nigeria to OIC and remember your thieving odechukwu calls him daddy. Your argument will not hold water mow cos what Nigerians want is a corrupt free person not pen robbers like your odechukwu.Be wise boy!!

The truth is as bitter as Nivaquine!!! See as di guy begin curse imsef!! Dude, take Panadol. It might cure your slavish love for Buhari and sharia. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Academics and universities are teaching that Buhari started the OIC move, so a stone throwing dunce like you can only make ungrounded claims fuelled by negative religious fervour.
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by monkeyleg: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2011
@Beaf,

I am from Delta state like you (Warri boy), but I wont be voting for Jonathan. I asked you a simple question, you didnt give an answer. Instead you start throwing insults at me just as you accuse me. Stop making yourself look foolish on this forum, by not being able to defend why you support Goodluck, Instead you peddle wicked lies about others.

After all we all remember the story of your madam being caught with money, what about that shocking story about your Oga caught pants down with 3 naked girls, absolutely scandelous. he didnt even stop there, he is prepared to turn this country into a nation of terrorist
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Beaf: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

I am from Delta state like you (Warri boy), but I wont be voting for Jonathan. I asked you a simple question, you didnt give an answer. Instead you start throwing insults at me just as you accuse me. Stop making yourself look foolish on this forum, by not being able to defend why you support Goodluck, Instead you peddle wicked lies about others.

After all we all remember the story of your madam being caught with money, what about that shocking story about your Oga caught pants down with 3 unclothed girls, absolutely scandelous. he didnt even stop there, he is prepared to turn this country into a nation of terrorist

What has the above crap got to do with the reasons why Buhari smuggled Nigeria into the [size=14pt]Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC)? [/size] shocked
Dude, you're a known past member of several political parties including, ACN, PDP, CPC and now DPP. A man with no morals, election time don reach again, but dis time is you polish your AK, you go hia whin! cool

Tell us what the crap you wrote has to do with sharia. Abi na so you take fail for school? grin grin
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by monkeyleg: 11:59am On Mar 26, 2011
@Beaf,

maybe dunce like you fit spot person when fail exam. Answer the damn question, why do you support Goddy? No phucking idea, just blind slavelike followship, and everyone now knows you. i will not discuss a lie with you.

Was Goddy not caught with 3 naked ashawo girls? Was Patty not caught with stolen state money. You and your foolish support
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Beaf: 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

maybe dunce like you fit spot person when fail exam. Answer the damn question, why do you support Goddy? No phucking idea, just blind slavelike followship, and everyone now knows you. i will not discuss a lie with you.

Was Goddy not caught with 3 unclothed ashawo girls? Was Patty not caught with stolen state money. You and your foolish support

I don't know whether to just weep for you! You still can't understand why I believe you must have failed woefully in school! cry cry cry cry
Dude, the topic is about why Buhari smuggled Nigeria into the [size=14pt]Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC)! [/size]
So why are you misfiring na?
. . .Member of ACN, PDP, CPC and now DPP! LOL!!!!

Rewind:
Beaf:

What has the above crap got to do with the reasons why Buhari smuggled Nigeria into the [size=14pt]Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC)? [/size] shocked
Dude, you're a known past member of several political parties including, ACN, PDP, CPC and now DPP. A man with no morals, election time don reach again, but dis time is you polish your AK, you go hia whin! cool

Tell us what the crap you wrote has to do with sharia. Abi na so you take fail for school? grin grin
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by monkeyleg: 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2011
@Beaf,

even if i ever belongs to PDP, I left. What about you? Defending and supporting crooks.

Why dont you tell us what Goody was doing with 3 naked Ashawo girls, or if that is too difficult for you, tell us what your madam was doing with bags of hard currency? a stark illiterate that cant speak english, where did she get the money from?
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Beaf: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2011
monkeyleg:

@Beaf,

[size=14pt]even if i ever belongs to PDP, I left.[/size] What about you? Defending and supporting crooks.

Why dont you tell us what Goody was doing with 3 unclothed Ashawo girls, or if that is too difficult for you, tell us what your madam was doing with bags of hard currency? a stark illiterate that cant speak english, where did she get the money from?

Thats just to prove to NLers that I'm 100% correct with my revealations about your immoral arse!
. . .Member of ACN, PDP, CPC and now DPP! LOL!!!! Political jobber and thug for hire.

Abeg, tell us why Buhari smuggled Nigeria into the Organisation of Islamic Conference (OIC) or shatap! Thats what this thread is about, I know your comprehension is piss-poor, but its never too late too reseat WAEC. LOL!
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 28, 2011
Beaf you can repeat a lie for as long as you like but it can never become the truth.

The truth is that we joined OIC under IBB and renewed under Yara Dua.

No states in Nigeria adopted Sharia during Buhari's leadership.

This big lie of yours is becoming very tired angry
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2013
The picture is now becoming clearer
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by joeyfire(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
I miss that beaf guy. Gej bootlicker notwithstanding. Very smart and funny
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by XueRengui: 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
Not again
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ps 2 v 2- Why do the Heathen rage and the people imagine vain things?

If a man who was Military Head of State and who operated under a Decree that no one could challenge didnt turn Nigeria into an Islamic State.......is it now under a democratic institution that he will now do that

Believe this nonsense,then shame on your education!

The more the Jonathanians try to villify this man with their Hell-sending lies and propaganda,the more i get the feeling that their ar.se is on fire!

Keep the unsubstantiated hogwash coming you children of Lucifer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hijab Saga: MURIC Submits Memorandum To House Of Reps / Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River / Rivers People Block Eleme Petrochemical Over Exploitation, Protest With DJ

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.