Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) (18232 Views)

Buhari, Saraki At International Islamic Conference (Pics) / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / Nigeria History with the "Organization Of Islamic Conference (oic)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by ayindejimmy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
naso2:

will you shut that mouth of yours if you have nothing to say? Its only christians that are admonished not to consider these things. Turn it around and present a "zionist" and tell the abokis that it doesnt matter.

If you dont know this country enough , improper handling of religious matters can jeopardise everything---- power, corruption etc.
quite a lengthy epistle laced with religious vengence. However, u av failed in all ur attempt to poism my mind. Cos hw can an Islamic fanatic like u claimd Buhari is marry a Christian, allowd himself to be driven by a Christian and even single handly choose a Pastor as his running mate? Mayb if u can iluminate dat area i may b bot over.
Ur write up is 4 gulible simpletons, nt 4 ppl who has risen above religious and ethnic enchantment.
I knw this country very well. I've lived in the North and South. If u love Nigeria wat u shuld preach is 4 ppl to rise above religious and ethnic sentiment to rebuke coruptn at al levels nt plantin d sef of deceit in us...it wnt germinate!
Re: Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) by Smile4luv(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2015
AljUche:
buhari's dirver is even a christain

It does not matter if his cook is a Christian, Buhari is who he is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Identify Suicide Bombers – Buratai / Hijab Saga: MURIC Submits Memorandum To House Of Reps / Stella E. Nkoro PDP Declared Winner Of The Ikom II State Constitiency, C. River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.