Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies (79380 Views)

Abia State Assembly Passes Bill To Stop Pension For Ex-Governors, Deputies / Sanwo-Olu Seeks Law Cancelling Pension For Former Lagos Governors & Deputies / APC's Abdulrazaq To Repeal Foul Law Granting Pensions To Ex-governors, Deputies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by KarLmax20(m): 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Despirado121:
Earlier Thread; https://www.nairaland.com/6246195/sanwo-olu-seeks-law-cancelling-pension

Former Lagos State governor Bola Tinubu has described the move by Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu to repeal the Public Office Holder (Payment of Pension Law 2007) as “bold and courageous”, Igbere TV reports.

The law provides for payment of pension and other entitlements to former governors and their deputies.

Mr Sanwo-Olu told the State House of Assembly of his intention on Tuesday during his presentation of the proposed N1.155 trillion 2021 budget.

Tweeting on Wednesday, Tinubu expressed his support for the governor’s plan and congratulated him on the budget proposal.

https://twitter.com/AsiwajuTinubu/status/1326546734575620099?s=20

Igbere TV reports that the move if granted will see an end to the payment of pension to former governors of the state including Babatunde Fashola and Tinubu.

https://igberetvnews.com/1371328/tinubu-reacts-sanwo-olus-move-cancel-pension-ex-govs-deputies/
Bold and courageous! too deep in meaning.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by Sleekfingers: 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
I just know why some people just want to kill theirselves anytime dem hear the name tinubu.......as if their past or current state governors are saints......most of them cant even stay in their roforofo states.........

Anybody that want to reply me. Should firstly tell mention his or her state first......so we go fit compare all their states past and current governors
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
others States should follow and stop it in there respective states!
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by Balofariojames: 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
Despirado121:
Earlier Thread; https://www.nairaland.com/6246195/sanwo-olu-seeks-law-cancelling-pension

Former Lagos State governor Bola Tinubu has described the move by Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu to repeal the Public Office Holder (Payment of Pension Law 2007) as “bold and courageous”, Igbere TV reports.
After which he has discourse with him.
Because of Ambode.
After which Tinubu and some had collected and tired.

The law provides for payment of pension and other entitlements to former governors and their deputies.

Mr Sanwo-Olu told the State House of Assembly of his intention on Tuesday during his presentation of the proposed N1.155 trillion 2021 budget.

Tweeting on Wednesday, Tinubu expressed his support for the governor’s plan and congratulated him on the budget proposal.

https://twitter.com/AsiwajuTinubu/status/1326546734575620099?s=20

Igbere TV reports that the move if granted will see an end to the payment of pension to former governors of the state including Babatunde Fashola and Tinubu.

https://igberetvnews.com/1371328/tinubu-reacts-sanwo-olus-move-cancel-pension-ex-govs-deputies/
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by MusaChukwudi: 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
candygist:

Slave. Na because say you no get any investment for Lagos na. What do you know ?

And which investment una get? Loud mouth chest beating Igbo. Everybody sabi una!
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by justmondris: 12:39am On Nov 12, 2020
LOLOLO. will you tell me the governor did not seek Tinubu's approval before even saying this in the public?
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by tsmith(f): 12:49am On Nov 12, 2020
sodiqapril:
Lol....scope man..the move is just official tinubu's salary will be paid unofficially, he controls toll gate, his son controls all the signage in Lagos, his daughter controls computer village, his puppet is governor, his stooge is speaker, Lagos state House of assembly, mc oluomo is dere....what else does he need? In fela's voice one day go be one day for those wey dy steal our money for this country one day go be one day..

He also owns and controls alphabets, meaning he receives a chunk and percentage of all taxes paid in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by SmartMugu: 1:00am On Nov 12, 2020
UncleHaba22:
Happy outside crying inside grin grin grin
Exactly. That tweet no reach him belle. Super-stingy person that controls and entire state and have plans to do same to the entire nation if he ever becomes president.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by calcal: 1:19am On Nov 12, 2020
Let him Sanwo-olu stop Tinubu from collecting TAX for Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by Bluntemperor: 4:58am On Nov 12, 2020
laughter25:
Good
Yinmu! So analyze what has changed to us,please. Just collect your own then make a proposal for us .
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by Basicend: 6:05am On Nov 12, 2020
He should just have kept quiet. We all.know that he has nothing to say.....
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by Raalsalghul: 6:37am On Nov 12, 2020
Political gimmicks to redeem Tinubu's image.

I will not be deceived.

Next!
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by Raalsalghul: 6:38am On Nov 12, 2020
khalids:
Don't be surprised if the idea came from his godfather and probably the target is Ambode....afterall the other former governors are doing well....as party leaders and even ministers

You are smart.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by Yoighaman(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2020
obyrich:
As if he was not aware. Don't be surprised if this is targeted at further humiliation of Ambode. I don't trust these politicians at all.

Wow! Nice perspective, I love deep thinkers.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by Ajifemi90: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2020
Like fashola and tinubu since there are still in power serving under federal government as minister and apc leader they shouldn't have entittle for any money from the state government
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by candygist: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

And which investment una get? Loud mouth chest beating Igbo. Everybody sabi una!

Go alaba market, go to computer village, etc. Come back and give me a feedback. No be mouth, it's the fact.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by MusaChukwudi: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2020
candygist:

Go alaba market, go to computer village, etc. Come back and give me a feedback. No be mouth, it's the fact.

Really? From your stolen Igbo 5 tiny states’ allocation oooo. Ok how much is your own?
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by candygist: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Really? From your stolen Igbo 5 tiny states’ allocation oooo. Ok how much is your own?

What exactly is your point, young man ?
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by MusaChukwudi: 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
candygist:

What exactly is your point, young man ?

Go to Alaba Computer Village, how much is your own personal investment in Lagos? My beef with you people is with the loud braggadocio chest beaters!
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by EMMY76: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
Sanwo olu and tinibu is just giving out concentions to the endsars protesters.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by candygist: 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Go to Alaba Computer Village, how much is your own personal investment in Lagos? My beef with you people is with the loud braggadocio chest beaters!

Which one is chest beating. If you want to pay me a visit to my shop. I can give you my address. I sell and fix phone. Just ask me to send you the address and I will. I no how much I dey pay Lagos state govt every year.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by MusaChukwudi: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
candygist:

Which one is chest beating. If you want to pay me a visit to my shop. I can give you my address. I sell and fix phone. Just ask me to send you the address and I will. I no how much I dey pay Lagos state govt every year.

Ok, where is your shop? How much you dey pay sef? Una too dey make noise. Oya na maa’come see the 2 by 2 shop.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by NGpatriot: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
lomprico:

and who is this goat?

The one you see in the mirror every morning.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by candygist: 6:18am On Nov 13, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Ok, where is your shop? How much you dey pay sef? Una too dey make noise. Oya na maa’come see the 2 by 2 shop.
number 4 otigb street. Shop 25. I no go tell you the price. When you come I go direct you to the agent and person in charger of the building so that you can find out how much we pay for shop and other things.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2020
Anyone who does not see that Ambode will be the major casualty of this bill is just naïve.
After repealing this law, a new bill will be presented which will make the pension for only two term govs albeit the size will be much smaller then.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by MusaChukwudi: 8:43am On Nov 13, 2020
candygist:
number 4 otigb street. Shop 25. I no go tell you the price. When you come I go direct you to the agent and person in charger of the building so that you can find out how much we pay for shop and other things.

Oga provide a complete and clear address. You are a lady abi? I love ladies from Nnamdi Kanu side kiss
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by candygist: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Oga provide a complete and clear address. You are a lady abi? I love ladies from Nnamdi Kanu side kiss

Which one is clean address again. Computer village, Number 4 otigba street, shop number 25. Ikeja, Lagos. Come learn work and stop being a slave to jagaban.
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by MusaChukwudi: 9:18am On Nov 13, 2020
candygist:

Which one is clean address again. Computer village, Number 4 otigba street, shop number 25. Ikeja, Lagos. Come learn work and stop being a slave to jagaban.

IGBO leave Jagaban alone or go back to your homeland!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by candygist: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

IGBO leave Jagaban alone or go back to your homeland!!!!!

Why should I go back to my homeland ? Is Lagos not in Nigeria ?
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by MusaChukwudi: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
candygist:

Why should I go back to my homeland ? Is Lagos not in Nigeria ?

Nigeria is not your homeland!
Re: Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies by candygist: 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Nigeria is not your homeland!

Nigeria is my what ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 African First Ladies Who Cheated On Their Husbands (photos) / Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures) / What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.