Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! (4437 Views)

What Does It Mean For A Lady To Stare At A Guy? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by Advocator: 1:22am On Mar 17, 2011
1. His text goes - "hey,'' what's up?'' "talk to me"

Translation: - He wants you to know he is thinking about you and is craving reassurance that he’s on your mind too.

Your Move: His ego needs a little stroking, so try “what’s up, sexy?” to boost his mojo while matching his mellow approach.

2. His texts goes - “what are you up to tonight?” and “you made plans with the girls this weekend, right?”

Translation: He wants to feel out your response before putting his neck on the line.

Your Move: Play cow. Try “what do you have in mind?” to make him tell you what he wants.

3. His text goes - Along the lines of “last nit u tuk itt 2 krzy” or “: \ ?”

Translation: [/b]He feels like the two of you can practically read each other’s mind, which is why he doesn’t translate his thoughts into English.

[b]Your Move:
Let him know you are still on the same wavelength (but have no clue what that meant) with a flirty “are you texting drunk again?” Call me. xo.”

4. His texts goes - Anything but a straight-up yes or not: “sounds like an option” or “maybe”

Translation: He has zero interest in trying to come up with plans for the two of you or even attempting to make a decision.

Your Move: Don’t let the fact that he won’t give you an answer stop you from moving forward or getting what you want. Write back “OK, give me a call or I’ll just decide.”
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 17, 2011
advocator. . .seriously? grin
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by Advocator: 1:28am On Mar 17, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

advocator. . .seriously? grin

Yeah straight-up, ask me any other hidden text and I will tell you it's meaning. smiley

But before that, I need to hear thank you from you ladies. cool
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by Ethiodime: 1:30am On Mar 17, 2011
I prefer not to txt a lot with men.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by Advocator: 1:32am On Mar 17, 2011
Ethiodime:

I prefer not to txt a lot with men.

But you prefer texting other women don't you, you two timing lesbian character. grin
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by adamsrib(f): 1:42am On Mar 17, 2011
Do grown men really act like this? This seems sooo juvenile. Honestly, if I can't interpret his text, he won't get a reply. Problem solved.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by Advocator: 1:47am On Mar 17, 2011
adamsrib:

Do grown men really act like this? This seems sooo juvenile. Honestly, if I can't interpret his text, he won't get a reply. Problem solved.
You kinds I find cocky and full of themselves. Dear, you won't understand every words that is thrown in your direction SO you might as well find some ways to analysis the gibberish that will be on your ears.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by adamsrib(f): 2:05am On Mar 17, 2011
Advocator:

You kinds I find cocky and full of themselves. Dear, you won't understand every words that is thrown in your direction SO you might as well find some ways to analysis the gibberish that will be on your ears.

I'm too busy during the day to try to decipher a text message. If he is too lazy to make it easy to understand then I'm too lazy to respond. If that makes me cocky then so be it.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by MrsChima1(f): 2:07am On Mar 17, 2011
Adamrib,

What part of USA are you? I have a reason why I asked.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by adamsrib(f): 2:10am On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Adamrib,

What part of USA are you? I have a reason why I asked.

Central Florida but now I'm in Lagos.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by MrsChima1(f): 2:12am On Mar 17, 2011
Hey Cousin! St. Augustine? You sound like my cousin Miffy!
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by adamsrib(f): 2:15am On Mar 17, 2011
Ahhhh!! Hey Cuz!! lol grin Now I'm homesick. Im a Florida girl thru and thru. Lived there almost all of my life. I love St Augustine, some of the best beaches in the state.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by Advocator: 2:17am On Mar 17, 2011
adamsrib:

I'm too busy during the day to try to decipher a text message. If he is too lazy to make it easy to understand then I'm too lazy to respond. If that makes me cocky then so be it.

Sometimes you need to do multiple trials to understand the dang lingo that certain person who are going out with IS USING when texting you! Patience dear patience is needed in all aspect of life.

A reminder - to the flying pests, please don't mess up my topic - if you have nothing better to say get the f-u-c-k out.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by Ethiodime: 2:19am On Mar 17, 2011
lmaao advo me hate u . angry wink
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by MrsChima1(f): 2:22am On Mar 17, 2011
adamsrib:

Ahhhh!! Hey Cuz!! lol grin Now I'm homesick. Im a Florida girl thru and thru. Lived there almost all of my life. I love St Augustine, some of the best beaches in the state.

Girl. Yes! I love Florida! How those mosquitos in Lagos? I remember when I was over there I had to bumrushed them mosquitos. They are some nassy fuckers. They whooped my arse though I ain't gon lie! I will be heading back soon.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by Advocator: 2:22am On Mar 17, 2011
Ethiodime:

lmaao advo me hate u . angry  wink

Spank me then.  grin Oh wait wait (sorry Ethiopian girl, I'm taken).
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by adamsrib(f): 2:23am On Mar 17, 2011
Advocator:

Sometimes you need to do multiple trials to understand the dang lingo that certain person who are going out with IS USING when texting you! Patience dear patience is needed in all aspect of life.

A reminder - to the flying pests, please don't mess up my topic - if you have nothing better to say get the f-u-c-k out.

You are absolutely correct about patience. Def words to live by. And be nice. I don't post regularly so she took a minute to ask me a quick question. No harm intended.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by desholah(m): 2:27am On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Girl. Yes! I love Florida! How those mosquitos in Lagos? I remember when I was over there I had to bumrushed them mosquitos. They are some nassy fuckers. They whooped my arse though I ain't gon lie! I will be heading back soon.
Leme see you azz around in Lagos . . . .You are in trouble that day angry
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by desholah(m): 2:28am On Mar 17, 2011
In as much as i love the steps you presented here . . .But it often doesn't work that way and not the way you think it works.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by MrsChima(f): 2:31am On Mar 17, 2011
Desso

Decipher this text from me:

[size=22pt]KMA[/size] angry angry angry angry

You can't afford to leave that tent you call home to meet me in Lagos.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by adamsrib(f): 2:32am On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I swear these things saw me coming and told all their friends. I'm getting eaten alive. My poor husband has tried everything but to no avail. Hopefully my system builds some resistance to them soon. It's sooo hard not to scratch them, but don't want to end up with scars all over so I'll keep taking my oatmeal baths and pray they leave me alone soon. I'm so happy I got to talk to someone from home tonight. Am very homesick. Thank you!!  smiley

Sorry Advocator!
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by MrsChima(f): 2:38am On Mar 17, 2011
adamsrib:

I swear these things saw me coming and told all their friends. I'm getting eaten alive. My poor husband has tried everything but to no avail. Hopefully my system builds some resistance to them soon. It's sooo hard not to scratch them, but don't want to end up with scars all over so I'll keep taking my oatmeal baths and pray they leave me alone soon. I'm so happy I got to talk to someone from home tonight. Am very homesick. Thank you!!  smiley

Sorry Advocator!

Girl!  Before you left home you should have gotten some Avon's SOS that poo works like magic!  The problem is when it wears off them beetches come flying.  So you have to keep your body saturated and forgot my bottle at the guesthouse.  I regretted ever leaving that bottle behind because them mosquitos bleeped ME UP.  I was trying be all sexy wearing a silk skirt with a halter top.  I dressed like a muslim woman the rest of the time during night tiem because they are worse at night. 

You coming home anytime soon?
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by Advocator: 2:38am On Mar 17, 2011
adamsrib:

Sorry Advocator!

Carry along dear, you are not one of those pest I was talking about!

The floor is yours.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by MrsChima(f): 2:40am On Mar 17, 2011
LMAO@manbitches still bitching grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by Ethiodime: 2:42am On Mar 17, 2011
lmaao advo sad sad sad sad sad
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by desholah(m): 2:42am On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Desso

Decipher this text from me:

[size=22pt]KMA[/size] angry angry angry angry

You can't afford to leave that tent you call home to meet me in Lagos.
Bring it up Grandma angry . . .Just leme see your furry azz in Lagos . .  .I'm supposed to be in Spain Next week but right on my way to Lagos next week. . . . .When did you say you coming ogunfe? angry angry

Sorry advertiserAdvocator grin grin
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by MrsChima(f): 2:45am On Mar 17, 2011
I am not telling your punk arse.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by Advocator: 2:47am On Mar 17, 2011
Ethiodime:

lmaao advo  sad sad sad sad sad

Don't you advocator me, you know what I am on about. smiley

desholah:

Sorry advertiserAdvocator grin grin

Girl quit apologizing, you did nothing per err. smiley
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by adamsrib(f): 2:53am On Mar 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Girl!  Before you left home you should have gotten some Avon's SOS that poo works like magic!  The problem is when it wears off them beetches come flying.  So you have to keep your body saturated and forgot my bottle at the guesthouse.  I regretted ever leaving that bottle behind because them mosquitos bleeped ME UP.  I was trying be all sexy wearing a silk skirt with a halter top.  I dressed like a muslim woman the rest of the time during night tiem because they are worse at night.  

You coming home anytime soon?

LOL at Muslim woman, girl I feel ya. Before I go out he's checking every nook and cranny to make sure I'm covered. My Mum has ordered me some Skin So Soft so hopefully I will get it soon. I was so busy getting packed up and getting my shots etc, that mosquito spray was the last thing on my mind. Won't be home again until Christmas. We just got married moved into larger flat, paid his school fees so money is stretched right now. I knew I was getting married and moving to another continent. I knew I was leaving my life behind and building a new one with him, so I knew homesickness would kick in, but didn't expect it to be this bad. I love him so much so I will always be strong for him, but tonight, it really really got to me. You have no idea how just talking to you has made me feel so much better. I know God sent you to me. Please, please let me know when you come to Lagos, we will love to have  you and your family over for a soul food dinner.

@Advocator (hug) Thank you so much for understanding.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by desholah(m): 2:53am On Mar 17, 2011
Who's girl angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Mrs.Chima:

I am not telling your punk arse.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Now tell me wink
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by MrsChima(f): 2:59am On Mar 17, 2011
adamsrib:

LOL at Muslim woman, girl I feel ya. Before I go out he's checking every nook and cranny to make sure I'm covered. My Mum has ordered me some Skin So Soft so hopefully I will get it soon. I was so busy getting packed up and getting my shots etc, that mosquito spray was the last thing on my mind. Won't be home again until Christmas. We just got married moved into larger flat, paid his school fees so money is stretched right now. I knew I was getting married and moving to another continent. I knew I was leaving my life behind and building a new one with him, so I knew homesickness would kick in, but didn't expect it to be this bad. I love him so much so I will always be strong for him, but tonight, it really really got to me. You have no idea how just talking to you has made me feel so much better. I know God sent you to me. Please, please let me know when you come to Lagos, we will love to have  you and your family over for a soul food dinner.

@Advocator (hug) Thank you so much for understanding.

Awww. Sure thing I would love to come over and kick it with yall. How are we going to exchange info on here? I got a Facebook page that we can keep in touch on and I been trying to get Desso on the facebook page for six months but he acting like he SPECIAL. angry

I understand how you feel because I was homesick too. I was enjoying myself but HOME IS HOME. I was so GLAD TO SEE USA when I left Africa. Nothing against Africa but USA is my home and I love my country although we got some issues but it still my COUNTRY.
Re: What His Text Really Mean? For The Ladies! by desholah(m): 3:03am On Mar 17, 2011
He's special angry angry angry
Mrs.Chima is Adamsrib . . . . . . . . . .Confirmed!!!
Ok now let's hook up . . . .But you still have mail e-mail address with you right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Overcome Shyness / Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) / Ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.