Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date (9126 Views)

"My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Orikinla(m): 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Only desperate cheap girls have sex on a first date.

Sex on a first date is not love, but sheer lust.

Don't accept it and don't do it.

Even if she wants it, don't oblige her.

It is good to know more about the person you want to sleep with.

Sex on a first date makes you look like a club girl.

Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by megareal: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
Unfortunately, I can't agree. Never had sex on the first date but I know much about the dynamics of life. What works for u may not work for another. Life is so complex that there is never a hard cast rule on anything.

11 Likes

Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by searchng4love: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Op you are mixing two entirely diff concepts.... love and sexx
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
cheesy #gbam!
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by redcliff: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
megareal:
Unfortunately, I can't agree. Never had sex on the first date but I know much about the dynamics of life. What works for u may not work for another. Life is so complex that there is never a hard cast rule on anything.

you have answered all the questions that needs and needed to be answered. Case closed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by dauntless15(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
you that is not cheap, where ya husband OP?, be cost while the cheap ones keep getting married every Saturday, husbands are gonna be extinct by the year 2020 so you just got three yrs

1 Like

Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by mizzbouqui(f): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Op I don't agree wif you, so what do you say to a rich lady that had sex with her poor boyfriend on a first day and they are happily married
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Nasri100(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
First Date in Naija aka you invite her to your house, you make indomie and eggs, and you guys watch Merlin together on your laptop in ur room.

1 Like

Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by abbeyology88(m): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
Orikinla:

You are condemning something you can't reject.

Online pretence.

1 Like

Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Vendoor(f): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
Sex has become a commodity and any lady who offers it on a first date may likely lose her respect from the guy involve since he may likely feels she is another doro the giver grin
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Baawaa(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
First day or last day,what will be will be

Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Lies grin
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
I know say bisi sef na set babe,

she say she no dey do the D on the first date

na so i kneel down and i prostrate

she say no if i want the p i go first wait

:...

Na me i don marry , i am expecting our first born ....

Bisi still dey go date and cinema with niggas and pop corn

No sex on the first date , my foot...

My own gun na shoot on sight, Cock and shoot....

No sex on the first date o jaawo.. If u like fk her on 2nd date ,. 3rd infact on wedding day, if u no go love am, u no go love am and if u go love am u go love am....
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
If they're attracted to each other and everything feels right, I don't see why they can't . Meanwhile, sex on the first date isn't as bad as one night stands.
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by calliope(f): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Meredith Grey had sex with Shepherd on their first date..... And they had three beautiful kids aftermath..

Op your point undecided
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Laveda(f): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
megareal:

Well said!√√√√√
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Orikinla(m): 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! - Health - Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/3215839/say-no-casual-sex-warning
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
calliope:
Meredith Grey had sex with Shepherd on their first date..... And they had three beautiful kids aftermath..

Op your point undecided

That was a movie silly!!!

2 Likes

Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
I won't call a girl a slut because she slept with a guy on their first date
Pastor or slut if she is feeling you and your game is tight, you will sleep with anygirl

2 Likes

Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by absolute2020(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Op I don't agree wif you, so what do you say to a rich lady that had sex with her poor boyfriend on a first day and they are happily married
They is no normal girl weather rich or poor will want to sleep with a guy on the first day of meeting him,they is a big difference that you have been seeing him and having feelings for him and that you just jam a guy for the first time and nxt thing sex
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by gunners160(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
absolute2020:
They is no normal girl weather rich or poor will want to sleep with a guy on the first day of meeting him,they is a big difference that you have been seeing him and having feelings for him and that you just jam a guy for the first time and nxt thing sex
menh, are u in Nigeria?
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Orikinla(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
mizzbouqui:
He had her cheap.
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Orikinla(m): 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
abbeyology88:

You are condemning something you can't reject.

Online pretence.
I have had some and also rejected others.
Met a babe on a Friday and laid her on our first date on Monday.
To me, she was cheap.
I cannot even recognize her today.
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by emmyluizzz: 1:52am On Jul 10, 2016
coward..

Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 10, 2016
Orikinla:

❤Only hoeish men seek for sex on a 1st date undecided.
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
❤Only hoeish men seek for sex on a 1st date undecided.

If that nakes me a hoe then Id be proud to wear that medal.
Heck if there is a hoe olympics (HOlympics), Id be carrying the torch wink
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 10, 2016
Orikinla:

I had this GF. Didnt fúćk her till like after our 6th outing. But she Fúčks around and is a club girl. Watchu gotta say about that nigga?
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by bitchcrafts: 3:33am On Jul 10, 2016
megareal:
Surprisingly, my dikc is already hard for your deftness and conciseness. I'm sapiosexual like that walahi.
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 3:40am On Jul 10, 2016
Babzilla:

If that nakes me a hoe then Id be proud to wear that medal.
Heck if there is a hoe olympics (HOlympics), Id be carrying the torch wink
What! undecided I'm just stating if we go by op's logic,that's so.
I don't really feel that way!
....❤people can chose to do as they please.
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What! undecided I'm just stating if we hlgo by op's logic that's so.I don't really feel that way!
..❤people can chose to do as they please.
Me neither I dont agree. How r ya puffy?
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 10, 2016
Babzilla:

Me neither I dont agree. How r ya puffy?
I am good,sir❤Go look at my new thread.
Re: Only Desperate Cheap Girls Have Sex On A First Date by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 10, 2016
first date, what do you really mean by it? To me, the only time sex can happen on a first date is if you've been colleagues (at place of work, school, streets etc) with the person prior to the day the first date was set. By that i mean you've been seeing the person, exchanging 'hellos' and at a point, you start feeling maybe you guys could set some ball rolling. Asides that, i don't see the reason you see someone for the first time, have a convo which leads to setting up a date. Only to frolick under the sheets on the first date.

Haba! Abi your conscience no dey dick pri.ck you? Some pple dey try..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Female Model Goes Completely Nude In Recently Released PHOTOS / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings? / After She/he Finally Accept Your Proposal Then What's The Next Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.