Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV (15991 Views)

Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV / #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit / Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by naijasing(f): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2011
GEJ wat is going on Dbanj representing the youth
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by boycottam: 9:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
no cross eyed man can lead the youth when he can't look you straight in the eyes.

www.twitter.com/boycottdbanj

Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Anaegboka(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2011
nnalove:

[color=#990000][/color]Sometime we got crazy and unequivocal trying to steal sth belonging to odas not of our greedeness. Who made D' banji, public relation officer of nigerian Youth. How come he is d mouth speak of we nigerian youths i wonder dat is nigeria politics anyway i'm not suprise. But for me Goodluck is d most out standing candidate in dis April election he has wat it takes to lead nig to promise land
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by tlops(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2011
Dont blame GEJ for organizing  a personal debate. hes used to been controlled and winning accolades from organized agencies,
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Anaegboka(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2011
nnalove:

[color=#990000][/color]Sometime we got crazy and unequivocal trying to steal sth belonging to odas not of our greedeness. Who made D' banji, public relation officer of nigerian Youth. How come he is d mouth speak of we nigerian youths i wonder dat is nigeria politics anyway i'm not suprise. But for me Goodluck is d most out standing candidate in dis April election he has wat it takes to lead nig to promise land
what are the things? Pls name them. Is it those who have held this nation down for years whom he has surrounded himself with? I think what he has is that with which to lead this nation into a pit.
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Anaegboka(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2011
laplace:

Today, I finally made up my mind to vote and convince everyone around me to vote for BB! I have always thought GEJ had real sense until today. My primary school teacher would not have acted this foolishly. And come to think of it, Ojo Madukwe was telling us yesterday that GEJ will be at the debate. Good riddance to bad rubbish! The future of Nigerian youths is much brighter than to allow these elements ruin it. Vote BB!!! There was B03 and B07. However, BB 2011 is a combo of 2 good heads; who I hope will take us to or at least nearer the honey field than before. As for me, I'm done with GEJ!!!

Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Colonia(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2011
Na wa o . sad sad sad GOD help us
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by VUVUZELA10: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2011
Ojo Madueke, the Deputy DG of Goodluck Sambo Campaign Council said NN24 reach is not wide enough for GEJ to debate. The question that readily comes to mind is Silverbird reach wider than NN24? It is sad that these recycled old men are managing the affairs of GEJ and no reasonable Nigerian expect anything good from them. We need fresh air and the fresh air is Buhari/Bakare
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by boycottam: 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2011

Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Eagle75: 11:40pm On Mar 18, 2011
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV
« #77 on: Today at 06:47:24 PM »
Today, I finally made up my mind to vote and convince everyone around me to vote for BB! I have always thought GEJ had real sense until today. My primary school teacher would not have acted this foolishly. And come to think of it, Ojo Madukwe was telling us yesterday that GEJ will be at the debate. Good riddance to bad rubbish! The future of Nigerian youths is much brighter than to allow these elements ruin it. Vote BB!!! There was B03 and B07. However, BB 2011 is a combo of 2 good heads; who I hope will take us to or at least nearer the honey field than before. As for me, I'm done with GEJ!!!

Who cares.
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by jojoogor: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2011
can we pls give Goodluck a break, Can we stop makin up stories
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by naijangel7(f): 11:44pm On Mar 18, 2011
Where can i find this infamous interview abeg? Any link?
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Ibime(m): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2011
After receiving his "transport money", D'Banj done chop, wipe mouth, una still dey here dey yarn megedefegede.

Any artist wey get chance to collect kishi from politician hand should do so, afterall Beyonce, Rihanna and such regularly collect for performing for the likes of Ghaddaffi, Bernie Madoff etc whilst Sinatra used to collect money from the mob in Vegas.
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by BlakkBoi(m): 12:14am On Mar 19, 2011
Ibime:

After receiving his "transport money", D'Banj done chop, wipe mouth, una still dey here dey yarn megedefegede.

Any artist wey get chance to collect kishi from politician hand should do so, afterall Beyonce, Rihanna and such regularly collect for performing for the likes of Ghaddaffi, Bernie Madoff etc whilst Sinatra used to collect money from the mob in Vegas.

What a disappointing comment. SMH!
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by mrofficial(m): 12:30am On Mar 19, 2011
Opinion poll: http://www.nigerianopinion.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=114

Buhari is leading. Let's see how they will announce GEJ as the Winner.
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by cheikh: 1:30am On Mar 19, 2011
@belabela
GEJ chose to be interviewed by D-banj because he probabaly thinks Nigerian youths have got no brains.

D-banj is very much Nigerian and can interview the President if he's hired to do so by savvy PR/PDP persons. As for the assumption that he(President) thinks the Nigerian youths have got no brains is best left for IBB to give us his own definitive opinion on that.

HE is probably thinking once we see D-banj we would just start voting for GEJ.
May be he is right. What are other candidates waiting for? That's what politicians do everywhere wink

I just think GEJ has nothing to offer. Otherwise he should be enthusiastic about his plans.
What do you expect or want from him exactly? He's very much as enthusiastic about his no plans as his opponents with plans are grin
He should see a national debate as a means to convince the youths. Nigerian youths are not fools you know.
Do so called national "debates" convince anybody let alone the so called youths? Nigerian youths are "not fools" hence D-banj was hired and he is not taking them for granted either grin
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 19, 2011
Who is D banj  and what does he know about politics and the mind of Nigerian youth. I weep for Nigeria. What a clueless country. .
Kaye West interviews Barrack Obama

SMH
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Kobojunkie: 4:44am On Mar 19, 2011
No , I feel the better question ought to be "What is a D'banj?" ROFLMAO!!
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 19, 2011
Ibime:

na so e be o

dbanj actually had a campaign jingle for andy uba some two yeasr ago

artistes are first and foremost hustlers

its just that for some reason, black people try to elevate them to be more than what they are - entertainers
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by saharachic(f): 5:06am On Mar 19, 2011
Goodluck Jonathan does not Respect the post of the PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. He was not even elected by the People in the First Place. SMH!

Whats the F[b]u[/b]ck using 'Kinky' Dbanj to represent Nigerian Youths? What the F[b]u[/b]ck? So he means Nigeria has no distinguished Youth in Finance, Agriculture, Small Business, Journalism, Media and other Nationalist categories other than Entertainment. Hey Murray Bruce is a tramp, they are just acting due to the $200m the Fucker promised them.

If you have a President who does not even think of the sanctity of that Post then We need to HURL INSULTS AT HIM, HE DESERVES OUR DISRESPECT IN EVERY INCH. Wow Nigeria is now for the dogs, well it has ever been.
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by eghost247(m): 6:07am On Mar 19, 2011
Yeah Dbanj Doesn't know about what the youths are going through thats nonsense
like he wasn't struggling once
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Kobojunkie: 6:20am On Mar 19, 2011
eghost247:

Yeah Dbanj Doesn't know about what the youths are going through thats nonsense
like he wasn't struggling once

Most of your current PDP leaders were struggling once--- remember, the vast majority of them were not born rich but how has that helped them in governing the same country? undecided undecided
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by eghost247(m): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Most of your current PDP leaders were struggling once--- remember, the vast majority of them were not born rich but how has that helped them in governing the same country? undecided undecided
stil dont understand why you all are tackling dbanj most of u wouldn't do any better
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Kobojunkie: 6:52am On Mar 19, 2011
eghost247:

stil dont understand why you all are tackling dbanj most of u wouldn't do any better

I am not as dull, and unintelligent as you believe you are, so do not think I cannot do better than D'Banj. If what he doled out in that interview is what you consider great, then my friend, may I suggest you see a counselor soon?  grin
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by eghost247(m): 6:53am On Mar 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I am not as dull as you believe you are, so do not think I cannot do better than D'Banj.
yeah right ms know all
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Kobojunkie: 6:54am On Mar 19, 2011
eghost247:

yeah right ms know all

Some of us actually aim higher than you do! grin
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by eghost247(m): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Some of us actually aim higher than you do! grin
yeah i can see u mean like midget high?
dbanj did good i bet u cant even face the man
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by mbulela: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2011
moving on to more important matters;
i am loving that GEJ etibo.
lovely outfit.i am going to look out for the material and find a tailor who can do justice to it,like his.
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by BetaThings: 7:28am On Mar 19, 2011
eghost247:

How did you know that? And then must we be satisfied with the little that most will do? Afterall that is the reason why people are interviewed before being given a job.
The employer does not just pluck one person out of the crowd upon the assumption that most would not do better!
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by ghostmaile: 7:31am On Mar 19, 2011
GEJ is done. next?
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by BetaThings: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2011
cheikh:

@belabela
Do so called national "debates" convince anybody let alone the so called youths? Nigerian youths are "not fools" hence D-banj was hired and he is not taking them for granted either grin
Then what is he doing on facebook? Does facebook convince?
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by cabali(m): 7:34am On Mar 19, 2011
eghost247:

yeah i can see u mean like midget high?
dbanj did good i bet u cant even face the man

Why do you consider yourself  this dumb? I think you should think more highly about urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Nasir El-Rufai Visits Destitutes' Home In Kaduna / Governor Oyetola Orders Osun LG Chairmen, Councilors To Vacate Office / FFK: "Buhari, Cabinet Behaving Like Pimps, Mafia Dons & Cult Members"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.