Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV (15988 Views)

Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV / #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit / Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by ideylaff: 9:48am On Mar 21, 2011
A very rough /home recording version of the so called interview

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/latest-addition/84066-Video-DBanjs-Interview-With-Goodluck-Jonathan.html

1 question and our C in C just kept on taking and talking like he's delevering a lecture,

Whick Kind interview be this? grin
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by matiltomd(f): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2011
'Thank you Dbanj,in fact you're quite an ingenuous person' grin grin (01:52)
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Kunlebobo(m): 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2011
Dbanj must be suffering from AMNESIA. Has he forgotten dt d begining of Shina Peters downfall was when he went for Abacha's N1m concert?? Anyway wetin I sabi
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by omo9ja1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2011
Dbang dey look for money but if you are wise Dbang you must invite Buhari and Ribadu for your Koko master show else,
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by kok(m): 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2011
Scape goat indeed!

Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by eghost247(m): 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2011
kok:

Scape goat indeed!
some people get time sha RUBBISH!!!!
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Abayomin70(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2011
this is madness
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2011
@OP , forward that image to newspaper's self, make we see the kind reaction that fit get from D'banj and co.
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by eghost247(m): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2011
Kobojunkie:

@OP , forward that image to newspaper's self, make we see the kind reaction that fit get from D'banj and co.
i know someone like u will support rubbish
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by ideylaff: 4:38am On Mar 22, 2011
Did you guys see Obama dancing on Ellen DeGeneres show? Americans thought it was cool. But naija will think otherwise. Dbanj is the coolest naija guy out there, so,

@Arosa, Obama visited her studios as a guest on the show, so we knew what to expect, Obama was there for the fun, and the audience were laughing all through, he did not abandon /avoid a debate to come on there, did he, ?

Goodluck said he was busy with Campaign and now invited D'banj to come to Aso and nod/head banging for him , come on, stop making this look like some Political Scorepoint, This is one of GEJ's biggest fall 4 hand, admit it

what kind of sensible question did d'banj add and then he finishes with

Hey Yuts (youth) u have had (heard) ur President lound and kilia, and all that Concert lingo,

WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH,

For F' SAKE GOODLUCK IS THE INCUMBENT, HE SHOULD ACT LIKE ONE NOT RUNNING SCARED, LIKE A RAT THAT HAS SEEN A CAT
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Kunlebobo(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2011
See who GEJ dey use as ambassador!!!

Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by fescope: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2011
Hhmmmmnnnnn!!!!!!!!!GEJ
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Jamesakume(m): 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2011
I've always known GEJ to a dumb mediocre, dunno what gave him the idea that getting dbanj to make some noise for him will score him cheap votes! I'd have to be high on something smelly to vote GEJ. RIbadu is the answer!!!

Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by onyx79(m): 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2011
I think it was a wrong move on the part of D'banj. Gauging the current scenario of events in the political scene. i think he came off the encounter worse off. My fear is we are "blessed" with such a short memory, in no time, we may just forget what his leanings are.
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by CrudeOil2(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2011
I don't know why people are getting pissed over nothing. D'banj has a candidate whom he is supporting. As one of Nigeria's biggest celebs, he decides to interview the candidate and make it public. Whats the problem with that If you dont like it, hit your head on the wall.
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by eghost247(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
Crude Oil:

I don't know why people are getting pissed over nothing. D'banj has a candidate whom he is supporting. As one of Nigeria's biggest celebs, he decides to interview the candidate and make it public. Whats the problem with that If you dont like it, hit your head on the wall.
u hit the nail on the head
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by honeric01(m): 5:32am On Mar 23, 2011
^^^

While GEJ was on this one man debate with a Dbanj, a more credible debate was turned down by him for a dbanj public stunt?
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by rachna: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2011
I’d like to say that you always offer valid information and I have been an fascinated reader of your site for quite some time. I wanted to say thankyou really smiley for all the good work you do! quite some time. I wanted to say thankyou really smiley for all the good work you do! Thank you, your achievement is really a lot an inspiration for me.
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by vislabraye(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2011
He should have called 2 face. grin grin
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Nizoral(f): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2011
Buhahahahaha i laf if its not becos i dont want a northerner ruling me i had say its a waste of time tho!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Buhari's Meeting With APC House Of Reps Members / FFK: "Buhari, Cabinet Behaving Like Pimps, Mafia Dons & Cult Members" / 59 Victims Of Herdsmen Attack In Benue For mass Burial on Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.