Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV (15992 Views)

Bomb Scare In Awka, Anambra State According To STV / #NEVER AGAIN, As Nigerians Cheer GEJ On Facebook After Soldiers Visit / Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 19, 2011
Every Ribadu and Buhari Supporter here and there, CPC/ACN Yoruba n Hausa influx. . . Abeg make una free GEJ, na em luck to be under an umbrella that coverts riches to their bedrooms cheesy

BTW, Who's perfect?? Buhari? Or Ribadu? undecided
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by gwas(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2011
why dont you drink some poison if you dont like what is done? Na only you dey this Nigeria? Why must we listen to you if you dont like something? Does it mean others born of woman shouldnt like it and want it?

If you dont, there is no point talking about it, you can simply get some rat poison and drink it to silence yourself, that way, we will know you are dead and gone and noone will feed you with "junks" again as you call it.

Remember there are over 120million people in Nigeria and your opinion or the opinion of the entire Nairaland conglomerate is like a drop in the ocean. so shove it or find some poison to drink to make a better point.

Dbanj is better than you in one million ways. What name do you have? who knows your address? who knows you outside your "bed"? not even your house, your bed. When you wake up, and goes outside your house, you are lost, unknown, but you are here bragging and condemning someone who can buy you and your entire family.

Anyway, i no blame you, i blame the internet. Stop thinking you know better than others, because you dont, your idea stays in your head, rings to your brain and races all over your brain, so let it stay there.

Let those who has the ability talk while you shut up and hide inside Nairaland where you are allowed to shout the loudest. MEANWHILE noone listens to you.
where did you spring from?
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by gwas(m): 7:52am On Mar 19, 2011
Why Dbanj, if I may ask? Why not 2face?
2face no hear english. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by gwas(m): 8:04am On Mar 19, 2011
Am afraid for this country!
I dont think the problem is GEJ the problem is the millions of imbeciles in nigeria who easily get carried away.
i believe you.
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by gwas(m): 8:27am On Mar 19, 2011
l wonder why people wont just stop hating GEJ and SAMBO 2011 presidential Ticket.Now its about D'Banj interviewing him.As much as we all know D'banj is a youth and he represent a percentage,and l doubt if not a majority of the Nigerian youths.What we need to clamour for is more of such debates/interviews and not whether d'banj is the right person to interview the president or not.
For me,l dont see any other presidential candidate that is better than GEJ/SAMBO Ticket.l'm not talking about political party here but l'm refering to individual personality.l know with them peace will be maintained in our country.l see alot of troubles coming in or to be caused by other desperate presidential candidates,who lacked the experience in leading a country as dynamic as ours.
GEJ&SAMBO 2011 Ticket is the moving towards a better Nigeria.
which peace? are you not in town? dont you see the blood-letting and blood-shedding in every strata of nigeria?
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 19, 2011
@ Gwas, and Gej is responsible for those blood sheds?? Huh?

To all PDP and GEJ Haterz, no man is perfect not even Obama and no man is invulnerable, we all have our loopholes and weaknesses

So who are Buhari and Ribadu to defy those Philosophy of mine?? Let them present their achievements and manifestos i'ld divulge to them their Falterings and Points missing in those manifesto!
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by RSA(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2011
It look like this elections will be very close,I hope who ever loses will accept the result,or else this might be another Ivory Coast in the making.
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by eghost247(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2011
RSA:

It look like this elections will be very close,I hope who ever loses will accept the result,or else this might be another Ivory Coast in the making.
yeah we pray things dont go on like ivory coast
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by staaan(m): 9:27am On Mar 19, 2011
I feel disappointed sad
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by dustydee: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2011
really disappointing, and to think that he is too busy to attend a debate is puzzling
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by sartorius(m): 11:06am On Mar 19, 2011
all this buhari bakare stuff is crap> am not just comfortable with them, fine i am dissapointed with Gej, he had tremendous goodwill especially post yaradua, and yet his team, policies are hurting. he is a better democrat than buhari and ribadu. Obj even as much as he is hated formulated very good policies that saw the reemergence of a middle class and brought abt a lot of opportunities, but he wasnt democratic and we all know what followed. Gej has the temprament to lead a nation like nigeria, he still has maority support and would win a free and fair election cos of the party machinery widespread and goodwill but his campaign team is doing him no good and the people around him have no clue of what we need as a nation.Its tempting to join the band wagon and criticise but for now the lot of aspirants is dissapointing< buhari is too draconian and i wouldnt rust him even with my fingernail.ribadu is not just experienced to lead us but hey we never can tell,
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by MIBB: 11:15am On Mar 19, 2011
How has the mighty fallen! The once exalted office of the president is now a huge joke. All thanks to GEJ. The managers of Goodluck keep messing up his profile every now and then. Why on earth is Johnathan shying away from programmes organised for him to showcase his programmes? Could it be that he really has none?

I am a south-south person, and only registered because i planned voting for Johnathan. All that organic solidarity is under serious consideration.

Why would the president subject himself to such comic with Dbanj?

Its so unfortunate that GEJ has decided to mess up such golden opportunity to give the Niger Deltas the relevance they desire.
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Arosa(m): 11:27am On Mar 19, 2011
Did you guys see Obama dancing on Ellen DeGeneres show? Americans thought it was cool. But naija will think otherwise. Dbanj is the coolest naija guy out there, so,
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2011
^^ Cool peep
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by boycottam: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2011
The future is greater tha D'Banj, if he's not careful we'll work hard to get him black listed in the U.S
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by boycottam: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2011
The future is greater the D'Banj, if he's not careful we'll work hard to get him black listed in the U.S
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by SOLVENAIJA: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2011
Who should lead Nigeria? (online poll) solvenaija..com (VISIT AND VOTE)
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by boycottam: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2011
We don't want
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by boycottam: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2011
DO NOT WANT

Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2011
Mr endowed is not that so Endowed. dumb @#$
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by yeswecan(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2011
. . .
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by cheikh: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2011
BetaThings[b]
Then what is he doing on facebook? Does facebook convince?

He's a [b]politician
and wants to be seen as 'hip' and 'modern'. Besides, the so called Nigerian youths on Facebook, believe in their own self importance and perhaps not exactly 'aware' and discerning politically. 'Good' politicians ingratiate their public. wink grin
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by fescope: 1:46am On Mar 20, 2011
Why will GEJ grant dbanj an interview stv and not go for the presidential debate by NN24 because its not organised by BON, such a lame excuse.GEJ should have a better explanation for his cowardice act and tell us his achievements in the last 10 months, am highly disappointed
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by adaphik(f): 4:00am On Mar 20, 2011
To say I'm highly disappointed with GEJ is an understatement. What an embarrassment.
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by fescope: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2011
Really an embarassment
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by tuumush: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2011
bottom line is to win an election, guys
if d'banj can help sell a manifesto, why not?
any candidate can even invite jay-z and beyonce to pull the vote
i suppose the OP is not a pro GEJ - Sambo who is looking for an avenue for a cheap shot
my advice : forget what other parties do, focus on what your party does
provided all parties play by the rules.
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by fescope: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2011
whatever you mean by playing by the rules, has got nothing to do with GEJ staying away from a presidential debate. while honouring an interview with dbanj
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by 1025: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2011
this is the height of irresponsibility of a president. soon, tomaya and rugged man will interview him. anyways, what do we expect from a man who openly worship our popular criminals?
nothing about jonathan and pdp is worthy of emulation. jonathan and his pals are very bad examples and role models to young generations.
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by fescope: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2011
I totally agree with you.pdp stakeholders are bunch of nitwits
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by ideylaff: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2011
GEJ cant surprise me anymore grin
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by fxtopedia(m): 7:05am On Mar 21, 2011
Deception of the highest order, why can't he go for the real THING(DEBATE)?
Yeye man.
Re: Dbanj Interviews GEJ On STV by eghost247(m): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2011
Lots of GEJ bashing Nairlanders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK: "Buhari, Cabinet Behaving Like Pimps, Mafia Dons & Cult Members" / 10 Facts To Know About Inauguration Of President-Elect Tinubu (Video) / FG Faults Suit Against Senate Reopening Without Saraki’s Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.