Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un (7425 Views)

Breaking News - Arab League Criticises 'No Fly Zone' - They Now Support Gaddafi? / Un Security Council Votes For No Fly Zone And Establishment Of Safe Zones In Lib / Libya No Fly Zone Cannot Be Us-led Says Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:43am On Mar 18, 2011
tony_450:

Sirs, the positions you take are madenning to those like me who would rather help our fellow human beings rather than consign them to horrible deaths at the hands of a madman. Just this morning Ghaddafi announced that there would be no mercy for the people of Benghazi. What does this mean? It means that they will wipe out every one of those freedom loving people in the next day or so, so that he and his sons can continue their kleptocratic, brutal and oppressive rule of Libya.

I for one think this intervention should have come way earlier when the mercenaries and airforce started bombing and killing indiscriminately. If for instance during the Abacha years all of a sudden people decided they can't take it anymore and started demonstrating and Abacha started poundinf them with bombs? Tell me you wouldn't have welcomed foreign intervention to save our lives notwithstanding the fact that some people still supported Abacha and were ready to make him civilian president for life? Bear in mind that at the beginning of all this Ghaddafi said he would rather die than leave Tripoli!!

You do all of us NairaLanders a disservice by comparing Libya to Iraq. In fact you really are insulting the senses of everyone. Iraq was attacked on a false pretext when all that was wrong was that Saddam was a dictator. The real reason for the attack can be argued between oil, the fact that Bush wanted to complete his dad's job, or the fact that Cheney is just an evil evil man who saw an opportunity to get rid of Saddam and took it. Libya however is the direct fallout of the revolution sweeping North Africa and the Middle East were  people are genuinely asking for their right to rule themselves. In Tunisia and Egpyt they were met with negotiations. Gaddafi has instead turned it all into war by bombing the hell out of protesters. In that case no amount of non-violence will make a positive difference, the government still wants to wipe them out. It's left to the international commmunity to help.
The same way america wanted to help iraq abi? How many people paid for it with their lives? There is no need to reply you, we shall see one year from now where libya would be.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by onyengbu: 5:36am On Mar 18, 2011
The feeling of knowing that the world watched while Gaddafi wiped out his people is more unbearable than knowing that libya is in a war/occupied due to UN intervention.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by pleep(m): 5:41am On Mar 18, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

The same way america wanted to help iraq abi? How many people paid for it with their lives? There is no need to reply you, we shall see one year from now where libya would be.
.   Haha I was going to jump in and start posting on this topic but I noticed that you said EXACTLY  what I planned on saying.  In a much more level headed, clear and logical way than I would have. But anyways I agree wih you, this no fly zone will be a serious military operation and now That The u.n is commited to removing ghaddafi the violence is very likely to escalate. Unfair to the Libyan people indeed.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by Beaf: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

The feeling of knowing that the world watched while Gaddafi wiped out his people is more unbearable than knowing that libya is in a war/occupied due to UN intervention.

Exactly! It is so difficult to stomach how the powerful allowed the deaths of thousands of unarmed civilians. For the past few days, the mention of Obama has only brought me a sinking feeling.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by jookco(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2011
France also so hungry of energy could strike Libya any moment from now, so its more than a no fly zone because the UN resolution of using all necessary measure is a simple code for military action, moreover Ivory Coast is former french colony and France have some 2,000 troops in Ivory Coast watching the arrogant incumbent president massacre his own people on daily basis with no military intervention.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by Beaf: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2011
Craft like this will help reform Gaddafi's crooked mind, its called bomb therapy.

RIP Moammer. cool

[img]http://probe.20minutes-blogs.fr/media/00/01/93217120.jpg[/img]
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by chosen04(f): 8:21am On Mar 18, 2011
Am for happy for the the imposition of a NO FLY- ZONE.

It shows God answers my prayers speedily too!

>>>>>>>>But pls dont ask me to pray for niGERia oooo!
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by Parnassuss(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2011
LoveKing:

Regard or disregard this. The Outcome of this 'no fly zone' in the next couple of days will trigger a disastrous effect, WWIII. You'all be ready, seems every country wants to flex powers just like 1914. Smh

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-XWETIN lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The libyans are not asking for intervention, they want arms and air support. They will handle themselves without direct western invasion. Even the west will NOT want to march in there. The pot is already stirring, for the world to just look on would stupid and disastrous. Do we consider the effect of an embattled Ghaddafi regaining all control? Then he would have all the power to do whatever, especially his sons. I expected that the Hugo Chavez dialogue would provide some good headway but since that's out the window the only option as far as I am concerned is a TOTAL wipeout of everything Ghaddafi. Yes, I mean EVERYTHING & EVERYONE.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by laoma15(m): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2011
Gadaffi and his Son are mere drowning men looking for anything to hang on. The money they gave to Sakozi for election has nothing to do with the represent happenings. That was when the going was good. But Sakozi will not fold his hands and watched innocent people of Libya being massacred.

It is time for Qaddafi to go or he will end up like Saddam Hussein of Iraq.

Again, this is a lesson for other sit-tight African leaders.

By the way, what is African Union doing about this. We all know that Libya is part of Africa and not Middle-east and not in Asia.

What is the role of Nigeria in all of these as Giant of Africa? may be Chicken of Africa.

If only we have not produced failed leaders in the past, by now when Nigeria sneezes, other Africa countries should catch cold.

Election is around the corner, vote wisely for a leader that could take us to the promise land!
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2011
did i hear you say Nigeria?,abeg no make my ribs ache,
Nigeria that could not handle the jos,boko haram and even police inhuman treatment on her citizens.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2011
Its a fact that Ghadaffi is no good but dont be twisted nls. Have we considered these facts! Who will be victims, losers, winners in a post-Ghadaffi regime? Instead yabbing and loose rantings has anyone hear of recolonisation in the guise of americas globalisation? What are the structures on ground as per democracy in the event of war & where is Iraq e.t.c today? The western nations fuelled the greed of african leaders and whenever they became uncontrollable they engineered their removal thereby pretending to be saints. WHO ARE THE LOSERS? Because the winners are already spoiling for a fight while some are waiting in the wings like vultures cos they 've gotten the perfect opportunity. ITS OIL ABOUT OIL! OIL!! OIL!!!
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by DeeJay20: 11:56am On Mar 18, 2011
tpiah!:

what does a no flight zone entail.

It means that we can subtly declare war on you but by other means.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by DeeJay20: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2011
aguiyi:

^^^ it forbids the use of flight as such flight will be brought down i.e, air crafts are not permitted to fly around that territory (demilitarization)

Dude! This means that they are intending to bomb Libya to their
hearts-content, o.k so does that stop the Libyan Govt from
using ground force to recapture the cities that the rebels have taken
as strong-holds? NO!!!.

I have a sneeky feeling that this is not going turn out well for all Libyans.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2011
Libya is far better than 75% of other african nations yet her people would not see the americanization or is it recolonization that is imminent  cry
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by DeeJay20: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I understand why the U.S has refused to step in front of this. It is the U.N that has instituted this NO-FLY zone now, not the U.S. Let us please not confuse the two.
I get that the U.N is hesitant in this case since it has to tread lightly where Arabs are involved, however, people, all over the nation have been calling for a NO-Fly zone for weeks now. And I am glad the U.N has finally obliged them.

For you however to now PRETEND this is mainly about OIL is you not being entirely fair. For you to even attempt to suggest that Ghaddaffi was telling the truth when he invited, monitored and directed the media to exactly where he would have them be, is another sign that you have probably weaved yourself and your take already on a situation still unfolding right before our eyes.
I am sorry but I refuse at this point to engage you any further as it has become a bit clear to me where you may be going with this and I believe there are other debates more worthy of my time than this one with you. cheesy

Hmmmmmmm same sh****t different day and toilet, when it comes to your posts!

I can see you are still speewing out your carbage!, COCONUT!!!
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by tony451: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

well if anyone has bothered to look at the resolution that was passed, you will have noticed that the UN is aiming to cripple Gaddafi militarily by taking out all his military aircraft and other equipment. The resolution explicitly forbids ground forces so no ground invasion is going to take place. Other Arab states are also involved. Basically all they're doing is relieving pressure on the "rebels" and preventing poor civilians from being wiped out. If we can't see how this is different from Iraq which was basically a unilateral decision by the US for selfish reasons then ther's no point in arguing. IMO this should have happened 2 weeks ago but the Iraq experience is making everyone extra-cautious.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by Blazing99: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2011
The Libyan Situation
- People protest against Ghadaffi's rule,
- Protesters were armed and seen as rebels
- Ghadaffi attacks them
- They come out with their full weapons and declare war on Ghadaffi and start dominating cities
- Ghadaffi tries to take the Libyan cities back by fighting the rebels
- Ghadaffi is successfully taking back his cities, killing rebels with civilian casualties(happens in every war)
- UN/US/EU create propaganda that Ghadaffi is a madman ready to massacre his own people, they freeze his funds
- US/EU think they must act in their bid to democratize the whole world, now push to impose a no-fly zone in Libya, shooting down any aircraft that flies in Libya.

To me, this issue is a Libyan own and should be solved by the Libyans. The outside world really has no business in this. They say Ghadafi is murdering his people but how many people have died? Less than a 1000. There is civil war in Libya and these things happen. Why can't the western world just give sanctions if they think the government is handling issues wrongly? Rather they put themselves in the war. This would further create a worser scenario in Libya. If Ghadaffi's war against the rebels is costs about 1000 deaths expect hundreds of thousands if US/EU/UN intervenes.

They said Saddam was a madman with weapons of mass destruction. But we were not hearing killing or bombings in Iraq. Only for the US to invade to turn their land to that of terror costing over half a million lives.

LET THE WORLD LEARN FROM IRAQ
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by DeeJay20: 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2011
aguiyi:

Libya is far better than 75% of other african nations yet her people would not see the americanization or is it recolonization that is imminent  cry

Lets us see, this is not going to go well for UN/Nato/USA or whatever combination that anyone whats to state here,

Its when the so called NATO/UN/USA bomb the rebels or civilians by mistake
that when the who thing will turn on its head and we see another dimension to this so called up-rising.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by Blazing99: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2011
aguiyi:

FACT!!!
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by DeeJay20: 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2011
Blazing99:

The Libyan Situation
- People protest against Ghadaffi's rule,
- Protesters were armed and seen as rebels
- Ghadaffi attacks them
- They come out with their full weapons and declare war on Ghadaffi and start dominating cities
- Ghadaffi tries to take the Libyan cities back by fighting the rebels
- Ghadaffi is successfully taking back his cities, killing rebels with civilian casualties(happens in every war)
- UN/US/EU create propaganda that Ghadaffi is a madman ready to massacre his own people, they freeze his funds
- US/EU think they must act in their bid to democratize the whole world, now push to impose a no-fly zone in Libya, shooting down any aircraft that flies in Libya.

To me, this issue is a Libyan own and should be solved by the Libyans. The outside world really has no business in this. They say Ghadafi is murdering his people but how many people have died? Less than a 1000. There is civil war in Libya and these things happen. Why can't the western world just give sanctions if they think the government is handling issues wrongly? Rather they put themselves in the war. This would further create a worser scenario in Libya. If Ghadaffi's war against the rebels is costs about 1000 deaths expect hundreds of thousands if US/EU/UN intervenes.

They said Saddam was a madman with weapons of mass destruction. But we were not hearing killing or bombings in Iraq. Only for the US to invade to turn their land to that of terror costing over half a million lives.

LET THE WORLD LEARN FROM IRAQ

CO-SIGN, i just have a feeling that this is gonna go wrong
for all parties involved, they remember Somalia, so ground troups is a NO NO!,
but then again they may feel they have gotten over Somalia failed Invasion.

sO 2011 kicks of with War being waged on an African country from outside
the continent, hmmmm hmmmm hmmm.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by Sunofgod(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2011
When are the UN going to intervene in Bahrain, Saudi, Yemen, Oman, Algeria, etc?

Anyway, the hypocritical nature of the UN/West is there for all to see.

Arab nations have in their stupidity been turned against one another.

I dont think a regional war can be ruled out.

So the UN want us to believe that 'Lebanon' lead the way. Who fell for that one?

Most of these nations that want to bomb Libya are indebted to it.

The problem they have now is that unlike other 'Muslim' countries they have invaded this wont be straightforward.

Gaddafi still has support inside Libya - Therefore Gadaffi still has the upper hand.

The only mistake he (Gaddafi) has made to date is offering up his WMD's - big mistake.

For that reason he is being 'Hussled' now by the west.

You wont see the UN/West threatening to invade Iran/North Korea anytime soon because they are armed to defend themselves.

As for France - They are clearly vulnerable to an attack on their Nuclear facilities. They need to hope this does not back fire on them.

Finally, how Iran alligns itself is going to be key. Israel know this and will eventually have to fight the war that has been prolonged for too long with the 'Muslim' middle east.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by buJu234: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2011
I am not a supporter of Gaddafi; but I think the UN is somehow partial here;

if a no-fly zone is passed on Libya SKY; then similar thing should be done in places like:-

(1) Saudi Arabia---> for killing the Shia Moslem's protesting for their right
(2) Bahrain -----> for inviting the Saudi & UAE military to stop the same protest that is going on right now in Libya
(3) Yemen----> for killing the Shia moslem protesting for their right
(4) Israel----> for killing innocent and defend-less Palestine who are crying daily for their right to normal life
(5) Somalia ------> where Alshaba militants are killing people
(6) Ivory Coast -----> where Laurent Gbagbo is killing people for an election that he lost.

The question is why didnt the western-power raised a resolution to intervene in the following crises above, why!!!

(1) Saudi Arabia -----> is the biggest supplier of oil to the west; so her government weather good or bad can do any thing
(2)  Bahrain -----> supplies oil to the west and also host the US military base
(3) Yemen ------> No oil to gain; so there`s no need to send their forces there; so they are free to die like the Rwandans
(4) Israel----> US best friend in the mid-east; there fore the west decided to close their eyes to their crimes against humanity
(5) Somalia ------>No oil to gain; so there`s no need to send their forces there; so they are free to die like the Rwandans
(6) Ivory Coast -----> Cocoa can be gotten from another country; so No oil to gain; so there`s no need to send their forces there; so they are free to die like the Rwandans

so with the above; i feel their interest is Libya oil so that companies like TOTAL; BP; STATOIL will control oil blocks there.

DIALOGUE IS STILL THE BEST OPTION; LET GADDAFFI AND THE REPELS HOLD TALKS ORGANISED BY THE UN.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by DeeJay20: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2011
This is BAD BAD BAD!!!! ,

They cant invade or drop troops on the ground becuase RUSSIA, CHINA (30,000)
have citizens still inside the country and substantial investments there(ie oil & Gas) So so called UN/NATO/USA, will have to move with caution, Ghadafi son
was right when he said "This is not Iraq", this is not looking good.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by Blazing99: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ Buju
Very intelligent analysis
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by DeeJay20: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2011
2011 has just started and it already looking like 10 years ago,
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by kodewrita(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2011
Finally. About time for the pancake faced dictator to get whipped.  

If his army can be held for so long by poorly armed civilians, I expect less of that socalled elite army when they get bombed. Hope its done quickly and soon.

getting tired of people making cases for dictators.

Hope he's toppled.

there can be no way to excuse a man ruling for 41 years.

Time to go.

Sun of god:

When are the UN going to intervene in Bahrain, Saudi, Yemen, Oman, Algeria, etc?

Anyway, the hypocritical nature of the UN/West is there for all to see.

Arab nations have in their stupidity been turned against one another.

I dont think a regional war can be ruled out.

So the UN want us to believe that 'Lebanon' lead the way. Who fell for that one?

Most of these nations that want to bomb Libya are indebted to it.

The problem they have now is that unlike other 'Muslim' countries they have invaded this wont be straightforward.

Gaddafi still has support inside Libya - Therefore Gadaffi still has the upper hand.

The only mistake he has made to date is offering up his WMD's - big mistake.

For that reason he is being 'Hussled' now by the west.

You wont see the UN/West threatening to invade Iran/North Korea anytime soon because they are armed to defend themselves.

As for France - They are clearly vulnerable to an attack on their Nuclear facilities. They need to hope this does not back fire on them.

Finally, how Iran alligns itself is going to be key. Israel know this and will eventually have to fight the war that has been prolonged for too long with the 'Muslim' middle east.

Iran will do the sensible thing and stay out of a pounding. They can claim to be strong but they definitely are not strong enough to take on NATO. they'll get owned. No ones invading Iran because there's no legitimate reason for it right now. However GHADAFFI KILLED HIS PEOPLE WITH CANNONS, BOMBS AND MERCENARIES.    H e needs to go.

buJu-234:

if a no-fly zone is passed on Libya SKY; then similar thing should be done in places like:-

(2) Bahrain -----> for inviting the Saudi & UAE military to stop the same protest that is going on right now in Libya
(4) Israel----> for killing innocent and defend-less Palestine who are crying daily for their right to normal life
(6) Ivory Coast -----> where Laurent Gbagbo is killing people for an election that he lost.

The question is why didnt the western-power raised a resolution to intervene in the following crises above, why!!!

(1) Saudi Arabia -----> is the biggest supplier of oil to the west; so her government weather good or bad can do any thing
(2)  Bahrain -----> supplies oil to the west and also host the US military base
(3) Yemen ------> No oil to gain; so there`s no need to send their forces there; so they are free to die like the Rwandans
(4) Israel----> US best friend in the mid-east; there fore the west decided to close their eyes to their crimes against humanity
(5) Somalia ------>No oil to gain; so there`s no need to send their forces there; so they are free to die like the Rwandans
(6) Ivory Coast -----> Cocoa can be gotten from another country; so No oil to gain; so there`s no need to send their forces there; so they are free to die like the Rwandans

so with the above; i feel their interest is Libya oil so that companies like TOTAL; BP; STATOIL will control oil blocks there.

DIALOGUE IS STILL THE BEST OPTION; LET GADDAFFI AND THE REPELS HOLD TALKS ORGANISED BY THE UN.
One dictator at a time please.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by fredoooooo: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2011
buJu-234:

(2)  Bahrain -----> supplies oil to the west and also host the US military base

so with the above; i feel their interest is Libya oil so that companies like TOTAL; BP; STATOIL will control oil blocks there.         DIALOGUE IS STILL THE BEST OPTION; LET GADDAFFI AND THE REPELS HOLD TALKS ORGANISED BY THE UN.

Theres nothing united in united nation , they are all bunch of power hun gered slfish leaders, Atleast am happy with this desicion against gaddafi
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2011
kodewrita your pposition is laughable.

sakozi has a hidden agenda in this push for intervention,otherwise ,can you explain his docile position on ivory coast?
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by kodewrita(m): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2011
aguiyi:

kodewrita your pposition is laughable.

sakozi has a hidden agenda in this push for intervention,otherwise ,can you explain his docile position on ivory coast?

Definitely there are no white knights anywhere. However, there is still an obvious truth. Ghadaffi Needs to go.

You can talk geopolitics till the face turns blue, but it still does not change the fact that he bombed his people and his family rules without giving others a chance to fulfil their potentials.

he's a tyrant and please stop apologising for tyrannical nepotic killers.

As for Ivory Coast, you dont expect the UN to invade that place to remove him.

If anyone should do that, it should be ECOWAS. Jacob Zuma, Mugabe and all the other guys secretly propping up Gbagbo are to blame. They keep opposing a military option to satisfy their own interests. Hopefully the PFN rebels will get closer to Abidjan and remove that i.d.i.o.t once and for all.

Sarkozy may have a hidden agenda there (the french always have) but the key issue is that there is always apathy towards sub-saharan africa. thats why rwanda happened. thats why congo rapes happened. thats why sierra leone and liberia went on for so long.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by benimeogu(f): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2011
No
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by mrofficial(m): 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2011
He has imposed himself on the Libyans, he has refrained to step down, so they have imposed the no-fly zone Libya.

He should know that the end is near for him, him and his son, that is not afraid of UN resolution.
Re: Breaking News: A No Fly- Zone Has Been Passed On Libya By Un by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2011
the killing of Odi by OBJ and the several massacre by abacha was not big enough to spark international intervention?,how about the continued killing in jos. stop begging this issue abeg.

how many people died in Odi and how many have died in libya?

why not also allow AU to intervention like you said ivory coast is Ecowas problem?

find out whats happening in Bahrain and rethink of your position on this issue

it is a libyan problem and should be handled by libyans afterall mans problem is man made

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Tweet From Donald Trump Is The Joke Of The Internet Now / Gaddafi's Son Captured. / Why Is There So Much Controversy Over Israel Building Settlements In The W/Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.