Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 (19957 Views)

Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son / Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by IMAMofWAR: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
now scammer

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by 9jayes: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pure scam

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by dyera(m): 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nothing much has changed for him. The members of the church are now the ones feeding him.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by ecomalchemist(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Na so.

Look at my profile for businesses you can start with little or no capital, it's worth it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by WakeNbaked: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
DarkWritings:
was it their fault? Was it intentional? Didn't they ask the girl who owns the food? Didn't she say yes it's theirs? As far as I'm concerned there's no argument in this case! It's just God's favor. They may not be the owner of the food but God gave it to them!
And your God just has to take what belongs to someone and give to them and you see nothing wrong with that.

The person that has the food can go and die abi.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by busky007: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Except you lack an understanding of the ways of GOD! You won't appreciate the Testimony..

Life is not by Struggle! Life is a Gift From GOD..

Why are you annoyed with his Testimony
Na you kill JESUS?

It's not by Might nor by Power! By my Spirit says the Lord!

Esau and Jacob were still in the womb! When God said Jacob have I Loved ! Esau have I Hated!

The Jebusites, the Perizites,Girgashittes, Hitties, Amorites,Hivites and Jebusites were Nations with people in them befor God gave their lands to the Isrealites..

Elijah the Prophet was Directed to a widow who had Her last meal .He told the woman feed me First.

GOD Ways are not the Ways of man!

GOD is the Creator of All! But a Father to only those who Believe and Do what He Commands..

Psalm 2:8 says " Ask of me, I will thee the Heathen for your Inheritance and the uttermost part of the Earth for your Possessions..

The Earth is the Lord and the Fulness thereof! GOD can take from a Heathen to Feed his child who is needy!

GOD can Sack a Heathen to Employ His Child whose needs a Job..

HE owns the Earth and Does whatever he wills!
Our own duty is to Ensure we are with him so as to avoid being Casualties..
Shut up since you are not God. The God I know is a just God who treats both the people you call heathens and Christians as his own

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
envoymedia:
Pastor Adeboye Shares Testimony Of How God Helped Him And His Poor Uncle To Feed In 1956

General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, has shared an interesting testimony of how God miraculously helped him and his poor uncle in 1956 when they were hungry and had nothing to eat, IgbereTV reports.

He shared the testimony on his Instagram page. It reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHp8k8EK1z1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
adeboye and e uncle Na ole o

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Adedotguy: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by oluwaseunamos33(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Amen! Amen! Amen ijn
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by busky007: 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
WakeNbaked:

And your God just has to take what belongs to someone and give to them and you see nothing wrong with that.

The person that has the food can go and die abi.
Nairaland Christianity is beginning to look like radical Islam

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Etinosa1234: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
I've heard this story b4 Na...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by zoedew: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
God is wonderful!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by ThugBoy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Senior Alàye wey gather money build church for business all this damn pastor school supposed be free, imagine same members go pay offering, pay tithes con still pay school fees
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by WakeNbaked: 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nuttella:
Unmerited favour, that is how God works. I love this God die.
Unmerited favour is the stupidest thing I ever come across. Na so corruption dey take start.

Nobody should crucified our politicians, it is unmerited favour. If god want to bless us all he would have done that.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by prince2pac(m): 12:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
lalasticlala. mynd44 Dominique
this add is blocking some posts from opening... I don't fill forms anyhow

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Jerryjasper(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Except you lack an understanding of the ways of GOD! You won't appreciate the Testimony..

Life is not by Struggle! Life is a Gift From GOD..

Why are you annoyed with his Testimony
Na you kill JESUS?

It's not by Might nor by Power! By my Spirit says the Lord!

Esau and Jacob were still in the womb! When God said Jacob have I Loved ! Esau have I Hated!

The Jebusites, the Perizites,Girgashittes, Hitties, Amorites,Hivites and Jebusites were Nations with people in them befor God gave their lands to the Isrealites..

Elijah the Prophet was Directed to a widow who had Her last meal .He told the woman feed me First.

GOD Ways are not the Ways of man!

GOD is the Creator of All! But a Father to only those who Believe and Do what He Commands..

Psalm 2:8 says " Ask of me, I will thee the Heathen for your Inheritance and the uttermost part of the Earth for your Possessions..

The Earth is the Lord and the Fulness thereof! GOD can take from a Heathen to Feed his child who is needy!

GOD can Sack a Heathen to Employ His Child whose needs a Job..

HE owns the Earth and Does whatever he wills!
Our own duty is to Ensure we are with him so as to avoid being Casualties..
all the things I wanted to say and more you have said it Kai this is the best reply they could get the same people who say it's stealing have benefitted from this one way or the other what is not urs is not urs and what is urs is urs doesn't matter who's hands it is in

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by honest1480(m): 12:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
DarkWritings:
was it their fault? Was it intentional? Didn't they ask the girl who owns the food? Didn't she say yes it's theirs? As far as I'm concerned there's no argument in this case! It's just God's favor. They may not be the owner of the food but God gave it to them!
.. after all, the real owner might had enough, so God decided to bless the hungry ones out of the abundance of another person.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by WakeNbaked: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
DarkWritings:
lolz He is a God of favor! You should stuck that into your head!! "he have mercy and compassion on whom He wishes"
By taking away from someone that work for it? While two grown men with two hands and leg just sit home expecting food.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by ThugBoy(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
hmmm. wht a good testimony, God pls pick my call. i want mercedes maybach S650, Bentley mulsanne, Rolls Royce Phantom and G wagon

Your prayers must be expensive. Hope God listen.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by wellmax(m): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hate liars like adeboye. He will end up in hell for misleading so many people with false teachings. People like him make Islam seem better than Christianity. Nonsense sad

You are not born again and has never been.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by WakeNbaked: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
dyera:
Nothing much has changed for him. The members of the church are now the ones feeding him.
Yes now, that's when he found his calling (loop hole).
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
God let us merit what we can't.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Copperfield(m): 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
This bible verse explain it all...

John 4:38
I sent you to reap what you have not worked for. Others have done the hard work, and you have reaped the benefits of their labor."
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Willie2015: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
Ogbeni, you and your uncle ate someone else's food. How's that a miracle?

So this thing that's doing you didn't start today. Your historical materialism could be traced back to 1956. This has gone a long way in unraveling why you and your likes have become so proficient in eating peoples food, tithes and offerings in the name of something something.

Are you not a student of the bible ?
The race is not for the swift...
And the strongest warrior dont always win the battle...
D wise sometimes goes hungry...
Even the best of the best of the skillful are not necessarily wealthy....
And those who had the best education dont always lead successful lives....
It is all decided by chance...
Dats Gods miracle..

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by livinbygrace: 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
Some people just dey type nonsense accusing Papa Adeboye for no reason.This is called grace/favor.If God wants to bless you,It can come from anywhere.
Etim Essien was like a semi God To the national team in early 90s,until JJ Okocha replaced him Nobody believed in JJ okocha earlier.Babayaro was just orange seller,who went to watch super eagle”s training before Westerhof was in need of replacement for left back and no one ,but Babayaro was lucky.
So anybody typing nonsense to criticize the man of God does not really understand life.
The race is not for the fastest but by grace of God.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Talkingoil(m): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
envoymedia:
Pastor Adeboye Shares Testimony Of How God Helped Him And His Poor Uncle To Feed In 1956

General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, has shared an interesting testimony of how God miraculously helped him and his poor uncle in 1956 when they were hungry and had nothing to eat, IgbereTV reports.

He shared the testimony on his Instagram page. It reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHp8k8EK1z1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by WakeNbaked: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
honest1480:
.. after all, the real owner might had enough, so God decided to bless the hungry ones out of the abundance of another person.
You are clearly justifying stealing, nothing stops you right now from robbing any rich man you see if you are hungry (yes even genuinely hungry), since the man might have enough.

Do you see a problem with your logic?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by hero01(m): 12:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlhajiNatty:

So this thing that's doing you didn't start today. Your historical materialism could be traced back to 1956. This has gone a long way in unraveling why you and your likes have become so proficient in eating peoples food, tithes and offerings in the name of something something.
if you don,t know what to say, why don,t u read it and move on with your useless life? angry
AlhajiNatty:

if you don,t know what to say, why don,t u read it and move on with your useless life?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by salvation77177: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
It wasn't their fault. The girl was dilligently questioned and she answered in the affirmative.So,what have they done wrong by accepting and eating the food?
Question for those of you condemning the act.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by chukwuibuipob: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlhajiNatty:

undecided young man undecided.God is still on the throne.If God use a raven to send food to his servant/gave manna to his pipu.He can use/send mad man to feed u cool.Believe

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by divinitybillz(m): 12:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlhajiNatty:

dnt challenge what u dnt understand. Although its only natural ur carnality makes u speak nonsense.

Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) / God Can Still Do The Impossible Even At The Eleventh Hour (11th Month November) / Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61