Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 (19953 Views)

Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son / Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by BeigJawnson(m): 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
The man and his uncle confessed to stealing food that belonged to another, only to turn around and claim that God did it. Unless you are going to tell us in your next post that God sanctions dishonesty, you need to stop with the excuses that only serve to drag God's name further in the mud than these men of god have!

simple some thing you cant comprehend, how did they steal tha food? please explain, a food not meant for them was brought to them when they were hungry, or did they entered tha aunti's room to pick tha food? hypocrite like you will see money on tha ground and call it God's blessing when you are broke...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by BeigJawnson(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
It was not their fault? Are we talking here of two grown men?
If they truly believed it theirs, then your GO would not have added much of the detail that he did there. undecided
God's favour is to steal food from the mouth of other potentially hungry people so you can instead have food? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I will not stop asking folks such like you where you get this delusion that a God, who we are told is not a God of favour, shows favour to any man? undecided undecided

what are you saying?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Kobojunkiee: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
BeigJawnson:
simple some thing you cant comprehend, how did they steal tha food? please explain, a food not meant for them was brought to them when they were hungry, or did they entered tha aunti's room to pick tha food? hypocrite like you will see money on tha ground and call it God's blessing when you are broke...
WOW... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Some of you have become so depraved, resulting in the blurring of the line between what is right and wrong. WOW!

Stealing to fend for yourself is one thing... pretending you are not a thief because in your mind you have resolved that it is of God's design is another thing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by BeigJawnson(m): 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
So why would those who call him daddy GO want to return someone's misplaced money which they found and not call it a testimony?

Why would his followers want to return excess change given to them and not rejoice that it's the blessings of the Lord?

Why would someone working for the government who looks up to him want to remit excess funds and not say it's an unmerited favor?

The church leaders we have today are some of biggest problems we have in this nation.

Imagine the kind of example a well respected church leader is setting, so what would be expected of the followers?

It's really shameful and disheartening to say the least.

God help us.

you have points, but in this case your points are pointless... they asked tha girl, is this food meant for them, she said yes, later did tha girl come back and said it is not theirs, highest they go and plead with tha girl's aunty...
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by chinyerefrank444(f): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
honest1480:
Despite the food wasn't physically meant for them, what if it was spiritually sent to them?

what if
what if it was laced with poison?
what if the real owner later died of hunger.
that's yahoo yahoo you know
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by chinyerefrank444(f): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
BeigJawnson:

a small girl who doesn't know how to go message properly brought food for you, because of hunger you rush n finish the food before she returns and deliver to the real owner. Paint it anyhow you like, that is stealing. you deliberately rush the food because you know she's coming back.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by honest1480(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
chinyerefrank444:

what if
what if it was laced with poison?
what if the real owner later died of hunger.
that's yahoo yahoo you know
Smiles......"if" as a conditional word sometimes make positive impact.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by harmony75: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Amen ������������
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by chinyerefrank444(f): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
BeigJawnson:

you have points, but in this case your points are pointless... they asked tha girl, is this food meant for them, she said yes, later did tha girl come back and said it is not theirs, highest they go and plead with tha girl's aunty...

if they really want to ask, they suppose to follow the girl to confirm properly.
ask the pastor if such scenario play out now to him if he'll rush the food or go to confirm the real person that sent the food.
it is stealing due to hunger.
I won't even do that.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by BeigJawnson(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
chinyerefrank444:

a small girl who doesn't know how to go message properly brought food for you, because of hunger you rush n finish the food before she returns and deliver to the real owner. Paint it anyhow you like, that is stealing. you deliberately rush the food because you know she's coming back.

where you there when they both rush tha food? mr painter... so if you have that girl as a daughter, are you saying you cant send a nearby message? mr paint it anyhow...sorry o
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by BeigJawnson(m): 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
WOW... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Some of you have become so depraved, resulting in the blurring of the line between what is right and wrong. WOW!

Stealing to fend for yourself is one thing... pretending you are not a thief because in your mind you have resolved that it is of God's design is another thing.

now tell me, how is that a stealing? did they entice tha small girl and take tha food from her?

reduce grammar ... i beg
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by BeigJawnson(m): 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
chinyerefrank444:

if they really want to ask, they suppose to follow the girl to confirm properly.
ask the pastor if such scenario play out now to him if he'll rush the food or go to confirm the real person that sent the food.
it is stealing due to hunger.
I won't even do that.

hahahaa i cant laugh, do you know if that was not tha first time of sending tha girl to them? do you know how they relate in tha house? what are you saying? you are saying all these based on hatred.... note i am not a redeem member... that is never a stealing.

people like you wont see nothing wrong when broke and see money on tha ground and pick it and call it God's blessings... but wont confirm to know who owns it... if you aint guilty of that tell me no..
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by chinyerefrank444(f): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
BeigJawnson:

hahahaa i cant laugh, do you know if that was not tha first time of sending tha girl to them? do you know how they relate in tha house? what are you saying? you are saying all these based on hatred.... note i am not a redeem member... that is never a stealing.

people like you wont see nothing wrong when broke and see money on tha ground and pick it and call it God's blessings... but wont confirm to know who owns it... if you aint guilty of that tell me no..

if you read the story you'll know it's the first and even last time.
maybe they're the one that even call the girl to bring the food, telling her its meant for them. she's a small girl probably below 6 yrs.
don't mind peoples story ooo, at some points they'll add salt n sauce. that's why we're humans
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Nigerian pastors are the main reason why Nigeria is one of the most fraudulent and corrupt countries in the entire world. If you don’t deserve a blessing, how is it yours?!? How would you feel if someone else took something that belonged to you?!? What kind of society is this?!?

This one is mentally unstable.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by ekestic1976(f): 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
your father

Obviously, you had a half-baked home training. And if dem say make the leaders of tomorrow come, una go follow dem comot undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by uvie66: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
Ogbeni, you and your uncle ate someone else's food. How's that a miracle?

So this thing that's doing you didn't start today. Your historical materialism could be traced back to 1956. This has gone a long way in unraveling why you and your likes have become so proficient in eating peoples food, tithes and offerings in the name of something something.

Modified: You dangerously religious Africans upon my mentions with diatribes and aspersions, when you get tired, you move on.
everything is a miracle in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by uvie66: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
livinbygrace:
Some people just dey type nonsense accusing Papa Adeboye for no reason.This is called grace/favor.If God wants to bless you,It can come from anywhere.
Etim Essien was like a semi God To the national team in early 90s,until JJ Okocha replaced him Nobody believed in JJ okocha earlier.Babayaro was just orange seller,who went to watch super eagle”s training before Westerhof was in need of replacement for left back and no one ,but Babayaro was lucky.
So anybody typing nonsense to criticize the man of God does not really understand life.
The race is not for the fastest but by grace of God.
But Babayero had natural talent... what has that got to do with God
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Highhhio(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
BeigJawnson:

Thank you very much.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by dazzlingd(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
This old shameless scammer with his cheeks filled with lies
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by dazzlingd(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
Ogbeni, you and your uncle ate someone else's food. How's that a miracle?

So this thing that's doing you didn't start today. Your historical materialism could be traced back to 1956. This has gone a long way in unraveling why you and your likes have become so proficient in eating peoples food, tithes and offerings in the name of something something.

Modified: You dangerously religious Africans upon my mentions with diatribes and aspersions, when you get tired, you move on.

The man is so dumb and people actually find him wise.

Shows the average IQ of the people is below average

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by dazzlingd(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Nigerian pastors are the main reason why Nigeria is one of the most fraudulent and corrupt countries in the entire world. If you don’t deserve a blessing, how is it yours?!? How would you feel if someone else took something that belonged to you?!? What kind of society is this?!?

A dangerous man to our society, shameful he is some peoples role model.

Scammer
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by dazzlingd(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Stupid thing. Maybe he was suppose to deposit the hot pounded yam and chicken in bank when he thought it was for his uncle indeed.

Your hatred for an innocent man is clearly what is affecting your reasoning power.

Your stupidity is beyond redemption.

It is this kind of message that encourages corruption and fraud.
People get erroneous credits in their bank accounts and they spend it calling it favour, whereas someone somewhere is in pains.
Shameless people and their stupid old foolish GO
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by RALPHOW(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
DarkWritings:
you better claim it before they give what belongs to you to someone else who already said Amen lolz
what belong to him is gone to someone else already, he is a man full of hatred.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by dazzlingd(m): 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
DarkWritings:
was it their fault? Was it intentional? Didn't they ask the girl who owns the food? Didn't she say yes it's theirs? As far as I'm concerned there's no argument in this case! It's just God's favor. They may not be the owner of the food but God gave it to them!

Someone will carry what you paid and work hard for to someone else before this year ends....that person will be favoured.

Idiots everywhere
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by DarkWritings: 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
dazzlingd:

Someone will carry what i paid and work hard for to someone else before this year ends....that person will be favoured.

Idiots everywhere
go and pray! You've just spoken to the universe what will happen to you before this year end.. And it will surely happen!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by dazzlingd(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
DarkWritings:
go and pray! You've just spoken to the universe what will happen to you before this year end.. And it will surely happen!

I won't take wat doesn't belong to me and I won't support those who do that.

For you to have supported such actions, the universe will pay you back that which u encourage deep within u...

The universe is fair and not partial, as u do, so u shall receive..
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by farem: 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
I don't believe in your "unmerited favour" bullcrap logic to begin with because

a) God is not a God of favor
b) God is a Just God
c) God's mercy is poured out daily on both the wicked and the righteous

You claim Adeboye did not experience this as a Christian, yet Adeboye chose to tag it a miracle and went as far as to pray that many of his followers would experience something similar in the name of God, pretending it was part of God's plan, to begin with.

I wonder how you would feel if you were the one a miracle was stolen from in such a manner. Yes, I ask God to show you what it is like to be on the receiving end of such a miracle, at least until you repent of this folly.

All this bull crap is needless and of no use. Since you're so sure of what you are saying, go back and write ''Amen' for yourself since it's nothing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by DarkWritings: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
dazzlingd:

I won't take wat doesn't belong to me and I won't support those who do that.

For you to have supported such actions, the universe will pay you back that which u encourage deep within u...

The universe is fair and not partial, as u said/do, so u shall receive..
I didn't wish you bad did I? But you have spoken ill through negative energies and such always reverb around the host, which is you and so shall you have what you have spoken and wish for your fellow!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by dazzlingd(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
DarkWritings:
I didn't wish you bad did I? But you have spoken ill through negative energies and such always reverb around the host, which is you and so shall you have what you have spoken and wish for your fellow!!

I did not wish u bad as well, as u have supported wat u think is right, so shall it happen to u..

It is very obvious u are a thief...a thief supports a thief.

Your get a credit alert of 2M, u are not expecting any money anywhere, u call ur bank and your bank said the money is for u, then u went ahead to spend the money and called it miracle money..
Then two days later, your bank calls u and tell u the money was sent to u in error and u should refund yet, yet u said it was a miracle... this is the kind of manners your idiotic papa is teaching u
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by DarkWritings: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
dazzlingd:

I did not wish u bad as well, as u have supported wat u think is right, so shall it happen to u
it shall happen to me because I have trusted in the LORD who walk in diverse mysterious ways, I didn't speak evil of any man nor desire to covet their belongings!

But you have spoken ill of me because I desired favor from God, but what you have spoken to me, even the ill you've wished me shall be your portion!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by dazzlingd(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
DarkWritings:
it shall happen to me because I have trusted in the LORD who walk in diverse mysterious ways, I didn't speak evil of any man nor desire to covet their belongings!

But you have spoken ill of me because I desired favor from God, but what you have spoken to me, even the ill you've wished me shall be your portion!

It is very obvious u are a thief...a thief supports a thief.

Your get a credit alert of 2M, u are not expecting any money anywhere, u call ur bank and your bank said the money is for u, then u went ahead to spend the money and called it miracle money..
Two days later, your bank calls u and tell u the money was sent to u in error and u should refund, yet u said it was a miracle... this is the kind of manners your idiotic papa is teaching u.

You are thief with no honour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most / Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) / God Can Still Do The Impossible Even At The Eleventh Hour (11th Month November)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.