Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 (19961 Views)

Adeboye: How A Text Message Ended My Sorrow Over Lost Son / Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by DarkWritings: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
dazzlingd:

It is very obvious u are a thief...a thief supports a thief.

Your get a credit alert of 2M, u are not expecting any money anywhere, u call ur bank and your bank said the money is for u, then u went ahead to spend the money and called it miracle money..
Two days later, your bank calls u and tell u the money was sent to u in error and u should refund, yet u said it was a miracle... this is the kind of manners your idiotic papa is teaching u.

You are thief with no honour
if I have stolen anything from you, mention it now! Mention it, I say unto you mention it now, Or else from henceforth you will face the wrath of the universe. Everyone that sees this shall bear witness!

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by CodeTemplar: 8:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
dazzlingd:

Your stupidity is beyond redemption.

It is this kind of message that encourages corruption and fraud.
People get erroneous credits in their bank accounts and they spend it calling it favour, whereas someone somewhere is in pains.
Shameless people and their stupid old foolish GO
Your stupidly can make a genius out of a mad man.
So he should have kept hot pounded yam in bank I guess? You are deeply daft.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by dazzlingd(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
DarkWritings:
if I have stolen anything from you, mention it now! Mention it, I say unto you mention it now, Or else from henceforth you will face the wrath of the universe. Everyone that sees this shall bear witness!
And u are the conjurer of the universe..
U are too daft..stupid lazy thing expecting to eat where he did not sow. The universe is against u already. The rule of the universe is give and take...sow and reap.

But a moronn of your calibre want to reap what he did not sow....
Oponu oshi
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by dazzlingd(m): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Your stupidly can make a genius out of a mad man.
So he should have kept hot pounded yam in bank I guess? You are deeply daft.

Las las, u go thief enter prison.

U go thief what does not belong to u enter jail
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by DarkWritings: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
dazzlingd:

And u are the conjurer of the universe..
U are too daft..stupid lazy thing expecting to eat where he did not sow. The universe is against u already. The rule of the universe is give and take...sow and reap.

But a moronn of your calibre want to reap what he did not sow....
Oponu oshi
since you can't mention it! Even that which I've stolen from you to call me a thief and even gone in the ways of derogatory words and spoken ill of me, the universe will continue to work against you, and you will continue to face the wrath of the guardians of the universe, until your plead for mercy with tears drops on the thirsty soil of a desert!!

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Kobojunkiee: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
farem:
All this bull crap is needless and of no use. Since you're so sure of what you are saying, go back and write ''Amen' for yourself since it's nothing.
What do you think the word 'Amen' even means?
Do you think of it as some magic word that somehow invokes a response from God or something? LOL cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Look, stop deceiving yourselves thinking that by doing so, God is happy with you. He does not work that way. Unless you wean yourselves from the milk of lies that these deceivers continue to feed you in the name of God, you will fall into the same pit that they do in the end, just as Jesus Christ warned from back 2000 years ago.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Kobojunkiee: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
BeigJawnson:
simple some thing you cant comprehend, how did they steal tha food? please explain, a food not meant for them was brought to them when they were hungry, or did they entered tha aunti's room to pick tha food? hypocrite like you will see money on tha ground and call it God's blessing when you are broke...
Does Mr A lose his rights as owner of item A if the said item is mistakenly delivered to Mr B? undecided
The phrase in bold highlights the fact that you are well aware of the reason why it is indeed stealing, only you have chosen to believe that dishonesty is the best policy as far as your ideas of God are concerned, courtesy of your adherence to the teachings of these thieves among men.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by kareemkamil(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
This Man has no testimony, he just want to tees his mumu followers. Adeboye is a scammer.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by CodeTemplar: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
dazzlingd:

Las las, u go thief enter prison.

U go thief what does not belong to u enter jail
d pesin wen thief ur brain, na prison im dey?

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Benjie70: 12:24am On Nov 18, 2020
AlhajiNatty:
Ogbeni, you and your uncle ate someone else's food. How's that a miracle?

So this thing that's doing you didn't start today. Your historical materialism could be traced back to 1956. This has gone a long way in unraveling why you and your likes have become so proficient in eating peoples food, tithes and offerings in the name of something something.

Modified: You dangerously religious Africans upon my mentions with diatribes and aspersions, when you get tired, you move on.
werey in the open SHUT UP when MEN OF GOD talk
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Benjie70: 12:25am On Nov 18, 2020
kareemkamil:
This Man has no testimony, he just want to tees his mumu followers. Adeboye is a scammer.
I honestly don't know what kind of foolishness is doing you unethical fool
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Benjie70: 12:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Do you think of it as some magic word that somehow invokes a response from God or something? LOL cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Look, stop deceiving yourselves thinking that by doing so, God is happy with you. He does not work that way. Unless you wean yourselves from the milk of lies that these deceivers continue to feed you in the name of God, you will fall into the same pit that they do in the end, just as Jesus Christ warned from back 2000 years ago.
HAAAAA!!!! See a fool
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Kobojunkiee: 12:27am On Nov 18, 2020
Benjie70:
HAAAAA!!!! See a fool
It takes one to know one, right? undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Benjie70: 12:28am On Nov 18, 2020
Amen Sir!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Benjie70: 12:29am On Nov 18, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
It takes one to know one, right? undecided
no it takes a wise man to spot one kiss
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Kobojunkiee: 12:30am On Nov 18, 2020
Benjie70:
no it takes a wise man to spot onw kiss
A "wise" fool you mean?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Benjie70: 12:32am On Nov 18, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
A "wise" fool you mean?
The bible has no record of a "wise fool", so therefore such does not exist smiley
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Champneys: 6:24am On Nov 18, 2020
envoymedia:
Pastor Adeboye Shares Testimony Of How God Helped Him And His Poor Uncle To Feed In 1956

General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, has shared an interesting testimony of how God miraculously helped him and his poor uncle in 1956 when they were hungry and had nothing to eat, IgbereTV reports.

He shared the testimony on his Instagram page. It reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHp8k8EK1z1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Fraud.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by solostar1: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2020
This is Nigeria; everybody be criminal.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by BeigJawnson(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Does Mr A lose his rights as owner of item A if the said item is mistakenly delivered to Mr B? undecided
The phrase in bold highlights the fact that you are well aware of the reason why it is indeed stealing, only you have chosen to believe that dishonesty is the best policy as far as your ideas of God are concerned, courtesy of your adherence to the teachings of these thieves among men.

you are saying trash... and call them names you like it is never my business...

your hatred towards them make you say rubbish... i ask, if you pick money on ground cos you are broke, is that not also stealing? yet a hypocrite like you will call it God's blessings... you must be sick with all these stupid grammars you unleash here

Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by farem: 9:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Kobojunkiee:

Since it is not a magic word, a serious person would have gone to use the one he considers a magic word rather than analysis and nonsensical ranting
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Kobojunkiee: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
BeigJawnson:
you are saying trash... and call them names you like it is never my business...

your hatred towards them make you say rubbish... i ask, if you pick money on ground cos you are broke, is that not also stealing? yet a hypocrite like you will call it God's blessings... you must be sick with all these stupid grammars you unleash here
YES, it is stealing since it belongs to someone else - that it is lost does not mean the person's right as an owner has been magically revoked - it didn't fall from the sky. Even if you end up using the money, being unable to return it and what not, ask God for forgiveness, that is what those who have conscience do, not ask others to pray that they get more opportunities to steal from others in the name of God.

These men knew the owner or at least of a way to return the property that was lost but they refused to do that, eating it before the proxy discovered her mistakes and came to get it back. Even a child would frown on such behaviour.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Kobojunkiee: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
farem:
Since it is not a magic word, a serious person would have gone to use the one he considers a magic word rather than analysis and nonsensical ranting
What other magic words? undecided
With God, there is no magic word... there are however foolish people who think there is.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by dazzlingd(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
d pesin wen thief ur brain, na prison im dey?

Thief, ole!!! That's what you are!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by BeigJawnson(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
YES, it is stealing since it belongs to someone else - that it is lost does not mean the person's right as an owner has been magically revoked - it didn't fall from the sky. Even if you end up using the money, being unable to return it and what not, ask God for forgiveness, that is what those who have conscience do, not ask others to pray that they get more opportunities to steal from others in the name of God.

These men knew the owner or at least of a way to return the property that was lost but they refused to do that, eating it before the proxy discovered her mistakes and came to get it back. Even a child would frown on such behaviour.

you said EVEN IF YOU END UP USING THA MONEY,BEING UNABLE TO RETURN IT AND WHAT NOT,ASK GOD FORGIVENESS... now i see how childish you are cos of hatred...

now from what we both read, they asked tha little girl that, are they tha owner of tha food, and tha girl said yes.

mind you, you and i read it clearly... tha food wasnt lost. open your eyes and read it again...

however since they had ate tha food then they will ask for forgiveness from tha auntie of tha girl since they cant return tha food, after they were told tha food wasnt meant for them but tha little girl mistook them for tha food.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by cocolacec(m): 5:57am On Nov 19, 2020
WakeNbaked:

You don't know anything but you still collect chop, shey if na debt dey tell sai one aunty for the next compound sai make them meet them shey dey go even ask which aunty before descending on the person.

He and the uncle could have eaten poisoned food as unmerited favour. grin grin Why didnt the uncle do a farm work to earn a living?

The uncle didnt teach Adeboye good manners,It was better for them to beg for food in their village or work for food.
Thank you Adeboye for alerting us that your members cannot be trusted in a business setting because they will bankrupt the company and call it unmerited favour.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by oyetpel(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
This is so wrong.

No iota of sympathy for the little girl who did a mistake.

I can imagine her big sister flogging her so badly for her mistake.

Not to talk of eating what doesn't belongs to you, imagine someone hack your church's account, you will curse such person in your sermons
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Kobojunkie: 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
oyetpel:
This is so wrong.

No iota of sympathy for the little girl who did a mistake.

I can imagine her big sister flogging her so badly for her mistake.

Not to talk of eating what doesn't belongs to you, imagine someone hack your church's account, you will curse such person in your sermons
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: How My Poor Uncle & I Fed In 1956 by Standing5(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
So funny. The girl must be dissapointed.

Pastor Ruth Masuruwa Gives Bible To Emmerson Mnangagwa In Zimbabwe (Photo) / God Can Still Do The Impossible Even At The Eleventh Hour (11th Month November) / Pentecostals Bash Catholics Yet They Celebrate Valentine The Most

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49