Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her (9943 Views)

Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female / Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Sixfeetbelle: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

It wasn't use out of context. It was infact to riddicule men who see VIRGINITY as their number one priority. Hence a difficult task to finding Virgins cos most have been loose since as young as 12.

Why you're mixing up the two points beats me?

But it all correlates still. A man can't find a virgin lady in her twenties or thirties because a lot of other men have deflowered ladies in their teens. Hence the futility in his search.

Besides I can see you're one of those men who intend to make finding a virgin wife harder for other men with the "interest" you've shown in underage girls so far.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why you're mixing up the two points beats me?

But it all correlates still. A man can't find a virgin lady in her twenties or thirties because a lot of other men have deflowered ladies in their teens. Hence the futility in his search.

Besides I can see you're one of those men who intend to make finding a virgin wife harder for other men with the "interest" you've shown in underage girls so far.

Thank you for not denying.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Sixfeetbelle: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Thank you for not denying.

Not denying that most men are paedophiles, yeah, I won't deny it.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Not denying that most men are paedophiles, yeah, I won't deny it.

In a modern world that tells us to embrace our sexuality? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Sixfeetbelle: 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
WORDWORLD:

Did it ask you to deny your civility/morality as well?
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 19, 2020
Zzor:
At that age,my mother was my police,men are weird sha. At an early age i was already experiencing advances and marriage promises from strangers and sons of family friends,It made me very wise in handling men, some men are really really weird,reason every mother should be well involved in her daughter's life.Though I will love my man to be much older and matured ,I can consider a man 20yrs older than me

Just say you need a Ned nwoko in your life don't be shy grin

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Did it ask you to deny your civility/morality as well?

Such as marriage? Even Ned nwoko was seriously criticized for marrying a young virgin girl. How more civil and moral can he be? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2020
I'm sure you're smart enough to know paedophilia is a crime, not a sexuality.

WORDWORLD:

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

You mean like Homosexualism? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2020
Homosexuality is legal and not legal in some countries.

I think i told you some time ago to go and study laws that be in Nigeria. I hope you're not just dishing things here with mere instinct.

WORDWORLD:

You mean like Homosexualism? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Homosexuality is legal and not legal in some countries.

I think i told you some time ago to go and study laws that be in Nigeria. I hope you're not just dishing things here with mere instinct.

Oh I see. grin

It applies to what you call PEDOPHILIA too. As long as it is within the legal age of consent in this countries. It is not a crimegrin

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:22am On Nov 19, 2020
I don't think you understand the fact that i speak a lot of times in Nigerian consent.

Paedophilia is widely regarded a psychiatric disorder because it involves a primary attraction to prepubescent children.

Meaning paedophiles can prey on babies, or kids aged 1-10. I'm sure you don't have any consent age to make yourself look right again.

So, even in countries where the age of consent is 12 - there can still be criminal cases of paedophilia or abuse to young children. Their laws in these countries grade consent often, as limited or total. It's not black and white.

WORDWORLD:

Oh I see. grin

It applies to what you call PEDOPHILIA too. As long as it is within the legal age of consent in this countries. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2020
Read this carefully!

nwaezeemmanuel:
I don't think you understand the fact that i speak a lot of times in Nigerian consent.

Paedophilia is widely regarded a psychiatric disorder because it involves a primary attraction to prepubescent children.

Meaning paedophiles can prey on babies, or kids aged 1-10. I'm sure you don't have any consent age to make yourself look right again.

So, even in countries where the age of consent is 12 - there can still be criminal cases of paedophilia or abuse to young children. Their laws in these countries grade consent often, as limited or total. It's not black and white.

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

For now... Already they have groups and many of them claim to be born "that way". Quite an uncanny resemblance to how the LGBT movement started. Soon, they'll request to be seen for who they are. They've already started lowering age of consent in North America and Europe from 18-16, and then on, maybe to 14 and much lower.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2020
Sure, i get this. But paedophilia really pertains to prepubescent children.

Even globally, it is quite considered a disorder. Some paedophiles abuse babies.

Chii59:

For now... Already they have groups and many of them claim to be born "that way". Quite an uncanny resemblance to how the LGBT movement started. Soon, they'll request to be seen for who they are. They've already started lowering age of consent in North America and Europe from 18-16, and then on, maybe to 14 and much lower.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Oh you speaking about Nigeria lol I know. The problem is with your bais grin

In 2013, former governor of Zamfara State, Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima married an Egyptian girl reported to be 13 years old then.

I hope you know what the job of a Senator is?

My dear brother stop swinging like a pendulum. You have to put your feet in one place.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:40am On Nov 19, 2020
What bias! Please, i have a training in consent and sexual violence. Don't pull that card on me.

I have stated earlier that some regions in Nigeria - particularly the North have laws and religious doctrines that contradict other regions of the country.

And are you really using the people in our government as some standard?! grin you cant understand consent and laws if you think unidirectionally.

WORDWORLD:

Oh you speaking about Nigeria lol I know. The problem is with your bais grin

In 2013, former governor of Zamfara State, Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima married an Egyptian girl reported to be 13 years old then.

I hope you know what the job of a Senator is?

My dear brother stop swinging like a pendulum. You have to put your feet in one place.

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
What bias! Please, i have a training in consent and sexual violence. Don't pull that card on me.

I have stated earlier that some regions in Nigeria - particularly the North have laws and religious doctrines that contradict other regions of the country.

And are you really using the people in our government as some standard?! grin

The bolded is another bias lol. " grin

You talking about Nigeria and I gave you an example of a law maker who is a Nigerian, you very funny. You can't help swinging to and fro. He used the same constitution to defend himself.

Linda Ikeji asked in her blog if this is the near recent picture of Yerimas wife

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2020
And i posted in previous comments that age of consent in different regions of Nigeria do not sync owing to different laws.

I mentioned that legally speaking, the Penal Code which guides many regions in the North recognises abuse or rape for ages under 14.

I talked about Southern States and how the benchmark does not go below 18. These are legal backings that you don't seem to know of. You just quote me and chip in 'bias' grin

[quote author=WORDWORLD post=96208721][/quote]
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Liposure: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
She's too young. Allow her grow in leaps and bounds before you start reasoning her matter
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

And are you really using the people in our government as some standard?! grin you cant understand consent and laws if you think unidirectionally.

You really shouldn't continue arguing with that guy. You're leagues ahead of him mentally.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Liposure: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

in the olden days our forefathers married underage wives and nothing happen. Just last year a man from the south confessed on radio to have married his wife at fifteen while he was twenty four. Therefore can we say these people were paedophiles or times have change. Dont get me wrong

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Chii59:

You really shouldn't continue arguing with that guy. You're leagues ahead of him mentally.

An instruction from the smartest girl on Nl. He better obey o as to quite swinging like a Pendulum grin

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Zzor:
At that age,my mother was my police,men are weird sha. At an early age i was already experiencing advances and marriage promises from strangers and sons of family friends,It made me very wise in handling men, some men are really really weird,reason every mother should be well involved in her daughter's life.Though I will love my man to be much older and matured ,I can consider a man 20yrs older than me
Look at this man pretending to be a female

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Chii59:

Show us these countries that have lowered their age of consent from what it use to be in Europe and North America. We be glad to learn.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Mryacks: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
Akinpresident:
Hello guys

There's this girl that I love.
I believe I love her because she's respectful, well reserved, intelligent and hard-working.

We just got talking and trying to get along.

But she's much younger than me.
She's 16, I'm 26.

She likes me but not with any emotional attachment.

I haven't asked her out yet but I know she'll agree if I do.

I am established running my own business and would love to settle down anytime soon.

Is it a good idea to date her and allow her to come up with age and marry her or should I keep our relationship platonic?

Honestly I wouldn't want to lose her.

It's not as if I don't know what I want.
But the truth is that, I'd love to learn from the wisdom of you all about my situation.

Kindly advice me.

The only problme here is that she is still a minor. Age difference between men and women is not such a big deal. Pls allow to grow to enjoy her teens and early adulthood...

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Not all forefathers married underaged wives, be careful with the generalisation.

I get your angle, and yes! times have changed in Nigeria. Again, i don't think people know what paedophilia means.

It pertains to prepubescent children.

Liposure:
in the olden days our forefathers married underage wives and nothing happen. Just last year a man from the south confessed on radio to have married his wife at fifteen while he was twenty four. Therefore can we say these people were paedophiles or times have change. Dont get me wrong

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
I will try. Thanks.

Chii59:

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by cooooooks(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2020
The age of consent is 12 in France. What that means is you have to prove that a relationship was not consensual to convict someone of paedophilia if the child was older than 12.

Current President of France was under 18 when he and his drama teacher, now wife, started being acquainted.

Age of consent is 18 in US. Age of consent is a little flexible in Canada (so a 20 year old can date a 17 yr old).

Chii59:

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2020
cooooooks:
The age of consent is 12 in France. What that means is you have to prove that a relationship was not consensual to convict someone of paedophilia if the child was older than 12.

Current President of France was under 18 when he and his drama teacher, now wife, started being acquainted.

Age of consent is 18 in US. Age of consent is a little flexible in Canada (so a 20 year old can date a 17 yr old).

France... Sigh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? / Share Your Dating Experience With A Sex Addict / Describe The Best Moment U Had With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.