Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,794 members, 7,841,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her (9954 Views)

Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female / Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Akinpresident: 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Thank you so much!

I appreciate

nwaezeemmanuel:
Okay. This is good.

Sad thing is that you will find many comments on Nairaland that can lead you to a terrible rabbit hole.

You're 26, if you need to settle down - i think you're at a better and safer chance of hooking up with an adult like yourself - waiting for a 16 year old to come of age is silly and troubling to me.

The guys telling you so will come and blast you if you talk about how things went south. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Read my previous comment please.

Akinpresident:
Thanks a lot!!!

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
I understand this. She's not even old enough to give consent. Just don't want him to end up in trouble or affect the young girl negatively.

Chii59:

Only a handful of men give assistance (especially financial assistance) to females in this country without expecting to be paid in kind.
I don't trust this young man's intentions. I don't care what he says. She's 16. Far too young for him. Now if she were 21, he's 31, that won't be a problem, but she's still a child. And with the assistance he's giving her, I'd be so shocked if he doesn't end up having sex with her before she turns 18.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Slyzen(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Things can still go wrong. I'm sure you've heard news of good Samaritan lovers that end up heartbroken because all they could offer was assistance.

A lot can happen between 16 and 18 years and she can end up not having that connection.

Remember he's 26, what happened to the women in the market that are 20+ already. They haven't vanished now.

You don't disturb nature. Que sera sera. Him nurturing her is not to get anything in return. He is just doing humanitarian work. He is being a friend. If she isn't smart enough to know someone who genuinely loves her, then it's her loss.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Lightangel65: 6:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Akinpresident:
Hello guys

There's this girl that I love.
I believe I love her because she's respectful, well reserved, intelligent and hard-working.

We just got talking and trying to get along.

But she's much younger than me.
She's 16, I'm 26.

She likes me but not with any emotional attachment.

I haven't asked her out yet but I know she'll agree if I do.

I am established running my own business and would love to settle down anytime soon.

Is it a good idea to date her and allow her to come up with age and marry her or should I keep our relationship platonic?

Honestly I wouldn't want to lose her.

It's not as if I don't know what I want.
But the truth is that, I'd love to learn from the wisdom of you all about my situation.

Kindly advice me.

Well when I was 15-16 I dated a lady of 24 for a short periods

But if genders were reversed I would be a paedophile

Don't date her she is too young let her date her agemates or wait till she is 19

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by TheCork(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Akinpresident:
Hello guys

I believe I love her because she's respectful, well reserved, intelligent and hard-working.

She's 16, I'm 26.

I am established running my own business and would love to settle down anytime soon.

Is it a good idea to date her and allow her to come up with age and marry her or should I keep our relationship platonic?

But the truth is that, I'd love to learn from the wisdom of you all about my situation.

Kindly advice me.

angry
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bro, paedophilia has nothing to do with gender. A woman sexually exploiting a minor male is a paedophile as much as if the reverse was the case.

Lightangel65:

Well when I was 15-16 I dated a lady of 24 for a short periods

But if genders were reversed I would be a paedophile

Don't date her she is too young let her date her agemates or wait till she is 19

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by TheCork(m): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
Akinpresident:
Hello guys

She's 16, I'm 26.

Kindly advice me.

technicaly, u a Peterfile sir for chassin under age girls....this is sick.
here in london, bro u will head straight to jail!! (reAL Talk) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by chatinent: 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
If she's 16 and doesn't look 16 and you want to marry her, go for her.

.. of course, only if you want to marry her.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by chatinent: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
TheCork:

technicaly, u a Peterfile sir for chassin under age girls....this is sick.
here in london, bro u will head straight to jail!! (reAL Talk) angry

Hi Londoner, I do need a MacBook.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chai! undecided

chatinent:
If she's 16 and doesn't look 16 and you want to marry her, go for her.

.. of course, only if you want to marry her.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by chatinent: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Chai! undecided

Man has good intentions, bro.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Terrible things sometimes start with good intentions.

chatinent:

Man has good intentions, bro.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Lightangel65: 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Bro, paedophilia has nothing to do with gender. A woman sexually exploiting a minor male is a paedophile as much as if the reverse was the case.

If a person can make a proper deduction on his/her own they aren't minors anymore. At 16 I was mature enough to know what is wrong and right so?

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
The court doesn't care!

Every country has legalities that by pass personal judgement.

Lightangel65:

If a person can make a proper deduction on his/her own they aren't minors anymore. At 16 I was mature enough to know what is wrong and right so?

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by chatinent: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

I'm trying to solely see the good in him.

Excuse you, there are some sixteens looking like mid-tweenties too.

More to that, he didn't say dating, trophy or sex, he said love for marriage.

I advocate relationship for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Okay, i am not judging him - so calm down.

Sixteen looking mid twenties does not change age.

A 26 year old looking for marriage from a 16 year old (that has a long way to go and will most likely lose interest) should concern you if you really care for him.

Let's be real.

chatinent:

I'm trying to solely see the good in him.

Excuse you, there are some sixteens looking like mid-tweenties too.

More to that, he didn't say dating, trophy or sex, he said love for marriage.

I advocate relationship for marriage.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Slyzen:

You don't disturb nature. Que sera sera. Him nurturing her is not to get anything in return. He is just doing humanitarian work. He is being a friend. If she isn't smart enough to know someone who genuinely cares for her, then it's her loss.
"All lizards crawl on their bellies so we don't know the one with a belly ache" How many times that you've read of a man caught molesting a child/teen who he claimed to be helping/assisting?
He should leave her alone. If she's meant to be his, fate will bring them together, no matter how long it takes. If not, life goes on.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

A 26 year old looking for marriage from a 16 year old (that has a long way to go and will most likely lose interest) should concern you if you really care for him.

Let's be real.

Gbam. If that lady was my sis, I'd be worried. The world today is a very wicked world. You can't be too careful.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

They've not heard that "the road to hell is paved with good intentions." grin

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Akinpresident: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
I'm not soliciting for marriage from her now.

And I've not mentioned dating to her.

Like I said, my intention is to get real close and nuture her.
And if all things go well, possibly date her when she's of age and then marry her.

I just want to be sure this is harmless as I'm thinking it, that's why I'm seeking for opinions to look at my thoughts from a different perspective.

Even if I end up seeing reasons not to date her, it won't change my original intention of assisting her without anything in return.

nwaezeemmanuel:

Let's be real.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Chai! undecided

E weak me. We're condemning child marriage in Nigeria and one person here is saying "go ahead and marry her". How many child brides complete education upon getting married? How many advance to tertiary institutions? How many get to pursue their dreams and attain peaks in their careers? For most child brides, once they get married, that's the end of whatever goals, dreams or wishes. Pregnancy follows, then, becoming a full housewife.
For those of you advicing him to go ahead, make sure you don't birth female children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Just don't end up having regrets.

Your story should not be like those that come here to lament about how they helped one girl that ended up turning them down.

Be ready for that, because i can see your mind is made up. Again, you're better off finding an adult to settle down with and may be denying yourself of a good partner in the name of a 16 year old that is pending.

Akinpresident:

And if all things go well, possibly date her when she's of age and then marry her.

I just want to be sure this is harmless as I'm thinking it, that's why I'm seeking for opinions to look at my thoughts from a different perspective.

Even if I end up seeing reasons not to date her, it won't change my original intention of assisting her without anything in return.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by DaddyRochie1642: 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abouwaza:

Hmm i don finally confirm say this moniker nah man with sagggy balls

grin grin grin
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by baralatie(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Akinpresident:

bia!
when she finish nysc!
then you can nights this mumu feelings!
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by baralatie(m): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Your story should not be like those that come here to lament about how they helped one girl that ended up turning them down.

Be ready for that, because i can see your mind is made up. Again, you're better off finding an adult to settle down with and may be denying yourself of a good partner in the name of a 16 year old that is pending.

he is not even the type!

this one will put the girl for gbese

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by kinkybabie11(f): 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Akinpresident:
Hello guys

She's 16, I'm 26.

Kindly advice me.
I will advise you to wait till she’s of age
The gap is not even so much sef
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by chatinent: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Let's be real.

Well, that's true.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
See ehn, the idea that she likes you isn't really new or unique.

Many teenagers can grow fond of anyone without so much effort. I'm worried that you're assisting her, don't expect so much biko.

She's just 16.

And will remain 16 forever grin Hmmm... have you tried making research about age of consent around the world?

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Akinpresident: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chief I truly appreciate your sincere opinions and that's why I made this post.

To get straight hard truth.

I'm glad you're saying it the way you see it.

My mind is not made up on dating her yet.

And yes, I won't feel bad if I don't get to date her.
I'll still help her when it's necessary with no strings attached.

In all, I appreciate your well thought out and sincere opinions.

That's what I'm seeking for

nwaezeemmanuel:

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Curvinus(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Op you want to smash a jailbait but this is a very tricky situation with potential to cause you some sleep, especially if her folks dissaprove of you.

Again, that girl still has a lot to learn in life and you shouldn't distract her with marital issues as that would amount to rubbing her of her youth.

Im sure its her young supple body that is driving you wild but I think you are already behind the curve if you didnt get to smash them at 16.

Whatever you do, be very discreet about.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by phantom24: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
When you find what you need, hold unto it, though it requires time & patience. In this jet age, an average Nig kid has seen it all b4 reaching d legal age of 18yrs. If i may ask, how old was Regina When Nwoke was 26? Obviously she wasn't even conceived in d womb. You're equally young to rush into marriage, Stay patient & remain platonic for now.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) / SHOCKING! Girls Exposed B00bs At Amber Rose Slvt Walk (18+) See Photos / I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.