Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,786 members, 7,841,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her (9953 Views)

Guys, Share Your Sex Or Seduction Experience With A Much Older Female / Is It Wrong Dating A Man Much Older Than You? / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by cooooooks(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2020
Legally, this is paedophilia.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by mosdii(m): 11:32am On Nov 20, 2020
Zzor:
At that age,my mother was my police,men are weird sha. At an early age i was already experiencing advances and marriage promises from strangers and sons of family friends,It made me very wise in handling men, some men are really really weird,reason every mother should be well involved in her daughter's life.Though I will love my man to be much older and matured ,I can consider a man 20yrs older than me

Low low budget Regina Daniels wannabe but she's a bobrisky
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by HassieMalcomson(f): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2020
Both of you are very young to make such decisions. Let her to be 26 and then she can decide in a better manner. You also need to be a little more mature in life to make such decisions. At 16, she is just a teenage kid for me.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Toks2008(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Akinpresident:
Hello guys

There's this girl that I love.
I believe I love her because she's respectful, well reserved, intelligent and hard-working.

We just got talking and trying to get along.

But she's much younger than me.
She's 16, I'm 26.

She likes me but not with any emotional attachment.

I haven't asked her out yet but I know she'll agree if I do.

I am established running my own business and would love to settle down anytime soon.

Is it a good idea to date her and allow her to come up with age and marry her or should I keep our relationship platonic?

Honestly I wouldn't want to lose her.

It's not as if I don't know what I want.
But the truth is that, I'd love to learn from the wisdom of you all about my situation.

Kindly advice me.
Wait till she is 18....there is nothing wrong in 10 years gap.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
cooooooks:
The age of consent is 12 in France. What that means is you have to prove that a relationship was not consensual to convict someone of paedophilia if the child was older than 12.

Current President of France was under 18 when he and his drama teacher, now wife, started being acquainted.

Age of consent is 18 in US. Age of consent is a little flexible in Canada (so a 20 year old can date a 17 yr old).

This is a very intelligent input. The best so far. It has really cleared the forth and back arguement on this thread. A very sound practical example of a male gender as the French president is a very nice perspective to a legal framework.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by shiffynaani(m): 8:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
Akinpresident:
I've not mentioned anything dating talkless of marriage to her.

We're just vibing along and I'm assisting her the much I can.

But I don't want her to have the wrong impression about me even though she likes me.

good evening bro . I sent you a message on your email.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by shiffynaani(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2020
Akinpresident:
Hello guys

I believe I love her because she's respectful, well reserved, intelligent and hard-working.

She's 16, I'm 26.

I am established running my own business and would love to settle down anytime soon.

Is it a good idea to date her and allow her to come up with age and marry her or should I keep our relationship platonic?

But the truth is that, I'd love to learn from the wisdom of you all about my situation.

Kindly advice me.
i sent you an email. Pls kindly reply. Thanks
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by tnerro1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
16 years old? If I be her brother, I go arrange boys to deal with you well well
Re: I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her by shiffynaani(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2021
Akinpresident:
Hello guys

She's 16, I'm 26.

Kindly advice me.
Chairman let's start the class pls. time is going. and you've not sent the google meet invite link to me. I'm even worried for not replying or calling me since. at least you should let me know the situation of things instead of putting me in the dark. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fredrick, Can You Fvck Me? / When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) / SHOCKING! Girls Exposed B00bs At Amber Rose Slvt Walk (18+) See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.