Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? (1876 Views)

Can Dis Girl B My Wife? / How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2011
Is it usual that a girl is interestd in a guy, but refuses to call?
Re: Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? by Omolola1(f): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2011
yes, it is very usual
Re: Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? by Templa(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2011
@lola explain. How is it usual cos I have a case like dat now and m begining to think she is not into me. I also believe dat ladies enjoy communicating with their guyz. So explain d myth
Re: Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? by Omolola1(f): 10:51am On Mar 18, 2011
Ok,myt b she doesn't av enuf call card or she is not into calln
Re: Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2011
I also v such case on my hnds. Dont know wat to do. She's all smily wen we togetha, but neva calls wen we apart
Re: Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2011
@poster
Maybe she is broke, are you sure she has credit on her phone?

Anyway, why don't you simply ask her and see what she will say about the issue.
Re: Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2011
I dont thnk she's broke. She uses a bb. And we'v bn togeda 4 more than a year. I thnk it's time to find out y
Re: Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2011
If she uses a bb, dat means she wants u to get one and elevate ur commuinication status to bbm, Bb users dnt call, they PING, Get with the program
Re: Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2011
@op,i use a bb, and i also got one for my baby,but she calls me and i call her minimum of 3times daily, so if ur girl refuse to call u at least once a day then there is a question mark (?) in ur affair, whoever said bb users dont call just LIED,
Re: Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? by hazelle: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2011
nope, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the girl not being a caller. Don't be negative about these things, It comes naturally to some and doesn't to others especially the introverts.
Re: Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2011
OKIJA is right, BBM is what them gals are into today so she doesnt need to call if she can contact you for free via BBM. . . . . . . . . . . . thats of course if you have a BB phone lol!
Re: Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2011
hmmm
Re: Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? by justdream(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2011
Wallahi dis is an interesting topic. I just started dis new girl i met on 2go. She doesnt call and wen she does, she hurry off tha fone. Her call doesnt even last upto 30 secs. Where as she's got anoda boyfriend she registered on her "magic number". Am soo confused wen she stats tellin me she's scared of me cos she doesnt know if i just wanna F UCK her and leave. We only really communicate thru 2go and she becomes so happy weneva i go over to her house and we crashh togeda.
Re: Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? by Mcleo007(m): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2011
Omolola1:

Ok,myt b she doesn't av enuf call card or she is not into calln

Thats a very dumb excuse to come off from a lady. For Christ's sake, that's utter jargon!
Re: Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2011
Am nt d bb type. I cant use it. Just tot it'd mk more sense, if we tlkd more on d phone. Plus, waz just wondring if this is normal for any reltnshp
Re: Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? by Pweety4me(f): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? by missagbaa(f): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2011
sauer:

Is it usual that a girl is interestd in a guy, but refuses to call?

no girl can be interested and not call.even the non interested ones call because they want something from u not to talk more of ones that are interested,
@op,if she aint calling u,she aint interested.
ur r/ship has passed the level where a gilr will say to herself "m not calling him so he wont think am too cheap"

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Pheromones? / It Is Impossible To Love Only One Woman / Bad Girls Always End Up Marrying Good Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.