Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,477 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? (79730 Views)

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by SocialJustice: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2020
pansophist:
Not just you, lots of men are not attracted to prostitute. The act of paying for sex for these men immediately turns down any horniness or attraction, as it signify low value in them.
Not true. Okala market dey hot. I don't do prostitutes too as paying for sex kills my libido but on average, guys dey Okala line die.

Especially those local boys who now have access to girls they never would have had access to before prostitution went mainstream with almost every girl soliciting money for sex one way or the other.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Dreyton36: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2020
NOwazobia:
That is the narrow mindset of many nigerians, they generalize hastily and think every girl out there must be a prostitute because theirs was a prostitute. So wrong, there are so many decent girls out there, some who are still virgins at their early to their late twenties.

Don't mind the fool
It's obvious he's not just stupid but also very unintelligent and daft to face reality
He thinks everyone can be like his babe which must've broken his small useless heart
It's obvious he's even a kid from the way he chats

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Dreyton36: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2020
Cerebellum:

Lol...lol...OyenAra

Guy I know u are seeing signs already,but ur simping won't allow you talk...Don't just die on top ur slacked GF bro
It's not Worth it niggagrin

You hear,Okpaya!
Eleribu omo ..Una eyes go clear seh,buh maybe after crying in d presence of ur Gf literally crying and moanin under a real nighagrin grin

lemme educate you cuz u seem to be very unintelligent seems u can't make a simple point without insulting ur mother

Do you also believe in the slogan "all men are the same" If you don't then you're not worth living cuz you're a wasted sperm

Not all men are same and not all women are same you wasted sperm
Just because ur mama use ashawo work take born u , that one no mean say every other mother out there must be like ur mama

Small kid like you wey no know anything pass the negative side

Learn to be positive and positive things will come to u
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by uchennamani(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:
Is It Just Me? I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes

Guys, Living in Enugu and as a young man who is in active service, I do have my bit of adventures sometimes but I noticed I'm not attracted to professional sex workers.

So many times I had been in the midst of professional sex workers and today being bored I decided to visit one of the nearby hotel and chill out around the swimming pool.

I'm sited with my bottle of Heineken thinking about all the crazy stuff in the world and this particular lady got dancing the normal erotic dance towards my table.

She, wearing just a swimsuit that reveals all the contours; with her body dripping of water as she just came out of the pool, at the very closest range the usual evidence of the subjection of the female gender in liquid, the tip of her mammary gland otherwise known as niple had betrayed the partial enclosure of the massive heritage that lies in there, it was almost a center of attraction until I observed that her buttocks otherwise known as nyash by majority of nairalanders is way darker than the rest of her body.

Then I had to speak to the bottle of beer on my table then a sip and my senses was rebooted now, my observation. If it were a usual lady I would sure had fallen for her, also usual lady won't display her nyash unless she's cought up already in which moment I won't have the time to judge.

I'm not being so critical though, does it look like I'm not attracted to professionals or just the fact that they don't give me that curiosity that is common with regular women. Or is it the hot weather, apparently it is quite hot in Enugu now.
Onye ala! (mad man)
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Cerebellum: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dreyton36:
lemme educate you cuz u seem to be very unintelligent seems u can't make a simple point without insulting ur mother

Do you also believe in the slogan "all men are the same" If you don't then you're not worth living cuz you're a wasted sperm

Not all men are same and not all women are same you wasted sperm
Just because ur mama use ashawo work take born u , that one no mean say every other mother out there must be like ur mama

Small kid like you wey no know anything pass the negative side

Learn to be positive and positive things will come to u

Firstly , people like you are possibly fighting from trauma bcoz of ur failed relationship with GF (who shud av been an Ex but u refused to let go) bcoz of obsession shukin of her alone and bcoz u are obviously a Foolish simp

Secondly and most importantly, I find people like you who abuse other people's parent when u are pained tru not listening to the best advice( just like I said to you) SO IRRITATING And DISGUSTING
I will advice You This Arindi, To stop it to Avert possible future problem for yourself
Viola!
Note: You're still One Arindin I'll never Forgetgrin
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by nijabazaar: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

I'm not scared of other girls, honestly I have at least five girls that is out there and willing to be with me but I'm scared of commitment, the problem with regular girls is if you treat them well they will fall in love, I'm feeling guilty somehow because of the so many times I had to break girls heart with my non serious attitude, am fairly popular as I play football coach a junior team and sing, I usually got problem with women, that's why I'm scared of commitment, if you give a regular girl 5K, treat her well and buy her icecream when you dont look that bad, she will fall in love do same to a prostitute she will call you better customer that's why I usually do that

I am like you
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by plessis: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
[s]
omenka:
How folks manage to patronize hookers really beats me. Only the thought of how many fellas of all shapes, stature, orientation, sizes, and smell have been down there turn off my lights completely.

Why the hell should I pay a hooker for services I can easily get by simply being courteous and smart with a lady with whom I've been well acquainted? It is even much safer.

Can't do shit with a woman without pre-intimacy, now, how does one even get involved in pre-intimacy with a hooker, or they simply go in, spread shit apart and get it done and over with? I don't get it.

In addition, I feel super empathetic for ladies who take to prostitution for survival. I mean, given the mountain of risks involved in that trade, they sure wouldn't do it if they had an option. It is the worst thing that could happen to any woman and I see men who patronize them as men taking advantage of a hopeless situation.
[/s]

Go back to spreading propaganda and hate in the politics section.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by nijabazaar: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

I help people Sir, I help both men and women within my very little capacity, just that today it is about the prostitutes, I don't want to talk about the other times I support young hard working people, but it feels nice also when you don't always follow the norm,

Prostitutes are humans.

I like ur way
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
You are too technical with your thinking, mine is plain and simple. A commodity any bidder can have access to easily does not interest me or excite me. Period

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by meeky007(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

I do give my neighbours money but not like that, for me I prefer if I enter bus, once the drive drop me, if I give him money before he reach down to give me change, I'm gone leaving the change for him, there is the problem of being too nice to people you know, they going to question your source and even question whether you carry your eyes do am, but I help out people when I can but if I want to just make someone smile for no reason I'm going to go for someone I may never meet again or someone, or just anyone, note that many people think I'm weird atimes
Good day sir pls no amount is too much
UBA 2117391318 OKEKE EMMANUEL
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by gerrisson(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
[My thoughts exactly. ��quote author=omenka post=96276143]How folks manage to patronize hookers really beats me. Only the thought of how many fellas of all shapes, stature, orientation, sizes, and smell have been down there turn off my lights completely.

Why the hell should I pay a hooker for services I can easily get by simply being courteous and smart with a lady with whom I've been well acquainted? It is even much safer.

Can't do shit with a woman without pre-intimacy, now, how does one even get involved in pre-intimacy with a hooker, or they simply go in, spread shit apart and get it done and over with? I don't get it.

In addition, I feel super empathetic for ladies who take to prostitution for survival. I mean, given the mountain of risks involved in that trade, they sure wouldn't do it if they had an option. It is the worst thing that could happen to any woman and I see men who patronize them as men taking advantage of a hopeless situation.[/quote]
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by SKINDOGGY: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Mtcheew

grin wink wink :I bro you dy vex oh lol the thread weak me self
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by otabaotaba: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
Very funny article I have ever read, see grammar, anyways I'm not attracted to call-girls and has never visited before
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by UCHIHAmask: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

Guys, Living in Enugu and as a young man who is in active service, I do have my bit of adventures sometimes but I noticed I'm not attracted to professional sex workers.

So many times I had been in the midst of professional sex workers and today being bored I decided to visit one of the nearby hotel and chill out around the swimming pool.

I'm sited with my bottle of Heineken thinking about all the crazy stuff in the world and this particular lady got dancing the normal erotic dance towards my table.

She, wearing just a swimsuit that reveals all the contours; with her body dripping of water as she just came out of the pool, at the very closest range the usual evidence of the subjection of the female gender in liquid, the tip of her mammary gland otherwise known as niple had betrayed the partial enclosure of the massive heritage that lies in there, it was almost a center of attraction until I observed that her buttocks otherwise known as nyash by majority of nairalanders is way darker than the rest of her body.

Then I had to speak to the bottle of beer on my table then a sip and my senses was rebooted now, my observation. If it were a usual lady I would sure had fallen for her, also usual lady won't display her nyash unless she's cought up already in which moment I won't have the time to judge.

I'm not being so critical though, does it look like I'm not attracted to professionals or just the fact that they don't give me that curiosity that is common with regular women. Or is it the hot weather, apparently it is quite hot in Enugu now.
Gosh!i,nothing attracts me about sex workers,many of them even disgusts me,it's my psychology,how can I just pay and get sex easily,as an alpha using redpill,i want to chase,charm and conquer a girl(d gal even fit worst pass Olosho but d situation dey different),if she worst pass Olosho I no go even do am.
Anytime we going for smoke and flexing,it's always amidst hundreds and hundreds of Oloshos advertising their wares,they join in smoking too..

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
tobechi74:

Prostitute are normal human being. How are we sure your girl is not a prostitute.
I have met an honest, intelligent girl who ventured into d trade to help cater for her younger ones and finish her education when her dad died suddenly.
She hated the job but she love education more. She has saved enough to. Rent a shop, her younger ones sell in. She plans to stop immediately NYSC. She hated the job
If she can get a financial assistance, she will stop but men do not assist for free that is how d job began, even her uncle wanted to sleep with her before helping her.

Prostitute need someone to love them for who they are and not for their job. If you can do that, they make best friend. They know the bad boys in the hood and can help you when you get into trouble.
Never under value them. They are human like every one
https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/07/dirty-miracle/
There are no excuses for any lifestyle or crime. Take responsibility. I do not judge. I can relate with even the outlaws but I hate it when we claim victim of circumstances. Be proud of every choice you make. At my crazy mode, I go to such places, you get the raw jists about life. They had seen it all. If you do not sleep with any of them, you became their best friends...I remember when I got a contact that connects me to a high ranking police officer from one of those 'women of comfort"

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by EmzyT: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

I do give my neighbours money but not like that, for me I prefer if I enter bus, once the drive drop me, if I give him money before he reach down to give me change, I'm gone leaving the change for him, there is the problem of being too nice to people you know, they going to question your source and even question whether you carry your eyes do am, but I help out people when I can but if I want to just make someone smile for no reason I'm going to go for someone I may never meet again or someone, or just anyone, note that many people think I'm weird atimes

Baba help me too na... I broke die now aswear cry Make i send my account details?
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by meobizy(f): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tripe.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Seriously in your mind any lady that comes out of swimming pool in hotel is a sex worker? Have you been to Europe during summer season? Guy live your life joor as far as the lady doesn't come to you asking u for sex in exchange for money she is not a sex worker. Why were u looking or starring huh? Problem with african men is holier than though life. If u are living here in Europe and u see how women dresses especially summer season then for your mind they are all sex worker. Don't judge a book by it cover.

AlexBells:

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by AMEERAHBA: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nice 1 bro,

You may end up winning soul for the Lord.
This guy also needs your support nothing small.

Children needs to eat and nothing at all.

but deep hope in GOD is our strength.

Thanks All. 09013739445
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by pansophist(m): 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
SocialJustice:
Not true. Okala market dey hot. I don't do prostitutes too as paying for sex kills my libido but on average, guys dey Okala line die.

Especially those local boys who now have access to girls they never would have had access to before prostitution went mainstream with almost every girl soliciting money for sex one way or the other.

Can you read at all? because what you wrote doesn't apply here. You further support my case.

All I am saying is that there are guys who don't do prostitutes, it's an assault on their masculine pride and makes them feel disposable. Sex that even animals enjoy for free, a woman expect them to pay for? Hell no. They can flex a woman even far more than she will charge for sex, but paying specifically for sex, kills all libido and the fun in it, and the aftermath feeling is disposable to the mind. A fundamental aspect of sex is that the parties deeply desire and find each other attractive, that an imperfect human is seen as a clean, whole, desirable, and as a sentient being deserving to engage in all manners of sex with. All these are cut off when one pays for sex.

It is about principles, and when you stand for something, you will not fall for anything. Paying for sex fundamentally is a lack of principle, and speaks to the values of the payer. How about trying to be attractive, increase your status and hustle, and women will find you attractive naturally? That is respectable. Even the prostitute a man is paying sees him as worthless deep-down, but of course, she won't admit because he is a customer.

Most importantly, sex is sacred. It is not something that should be reduced to transaction. For sex to be properly enjoyed in its truest meaning, it must involve trust, vulnerability, true desire, and faithfulness. Sex-on-demand is detrimental no matter how you slice it, as it kills the soul, that is if a man still has one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by supercase1(m): 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Gang90:

Don't go and find something useful to do with your life, of all the girls that's around, why pay for slut you won't shag, is just like buying cloth that you won't wear
that guy could be NL pastor Righteousness89 disgusting behind another moniker grin
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Heavy is tha head...
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by tosinhtml: 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2020
Gerrard59:
The mistake OP makes is believing only those girls who stand outside in the streets or hotels are prostitutes. With social media, a homely and comely girl can engage in prostitution and no one will know. To you, she's a very good girl. No be here we discover say a girl who went to Covenant University engages in prostitution even though she didn't stand in the streets? To her family members, she's not a prostitute but this is a girl who takes in d!ck and accepts come in the mouth. grin

Where was this post?
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by BafanaBafana: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

But for me once in a while I do give prostitutes money just to talk, when I'm super bored I do call meet a prostitutes ask her price, tell her I want talk instead, they as human as anyone else and some are really nice
I feel you. I always think of doing that too, out of curiosity, to know what their world looks like, how they got to where they are and how they think

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Elsueno: 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
GodWrites:

Breaking news, you're not helping anyone, sir. You're just helping yourself. Perhaps been seen as an object of help or happiness gives you a sense of euphoria you can't get enough of.

The more damaged the person is, the higher the feeling. Perhaps you grew up damaged, or maybe lacking mommy's love. So now, helping out gives you a sense of edge or success.

You love feeling like a helper, cause it makes you think you're in an elevated status. It makes you feel superior, even though you've used the sham of humility to mask your euphoria.

I once had a patient like you...

Goes to you too Elsueno

LMAO, bros you are very sick, is that what goes on in ur mind, please I hope you don't live in Nigeria, We have enough problems already with corrupt, greedy, fanatics and selfish people. Why would helping people makes you feel superior, You are FUCVKING sick man!? How can you be soo twisted?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by deavicky(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

But for me once in a while I do give prostitutes money just to talk, when I'm super bored I do call meet a prostitutes ask her price, tell her I want talk instead, they as human as anyone else and some are really nice
i don't know why some people come here to say nonsense. U carry urself to olosho office then pay money for just talking with her. What manner of fuckery is this. Just for curiosity how many hours talk did u pay for or what exactly are u discussing with her?.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by dammyz101(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
I wonder how this post made fp
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Originalsly: 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

I hear you! Bro.... only you know what makes you happy or feel good. There is absolutely nothing wrong in you paying a prostitute to chat instead of sex. I fully understand your reasoning in paying a random person that you're not likely to meet again. People you know do get attached.... and that is a big problem... been there before.
But then... earlier you were ready to sleep with the dancing prostitute... but the colour of the nyash didn't match that of the boobs and that turned you off. It is only a matter of time before you sleep with a prostitute.... maybe the same one when she can afford to do a full body toning.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
i926:

You might have a good heart towards them or even seek to know why they do what they do like a psychologist but thing is, you can't fix them up. Prostitutes are damaged women. It's not your job to fix damaged women, they can fix themselves up when they decide to.

Channel your resources and time to other directions, bro

Prostitutes are damaged women? Really?

A prostitute is a person (particularly a woman) who engages in sexual activities for payment, usually but not limited to money (Lexico)... Looking at that definition and what you know about most ladies you've met, that'll mean most of the ladies who have had sex more than once and were not raped are prostitutes, and by extension damaged women...

Abegiiiii, prostitutes are just normal people, nothing damaged about them
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by bammo: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
i926:

You might have a good heart towards them or even seek to know why they do what they do like a psychologist but thing is, you can't fix them up. Prostitutes are damaged women. It's not your job to fix damaged women, they can fix themselves up when they decide to.

Channel your resources and time to other directions, bro
You should fix yourself b4 giving random advices
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by EmekaA125(m): 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
@OP......you ended up saying nothing. Infact you are mad for posting rubbish here.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by banio: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
Life is deep.

It is often said that a man that hasn't tasted a runs girl hasn't seen or made money.

It is said that all ladies are runs girl. Meet her price and she will make U happy.

My summary is that runs girls are good to some men and demons to other men. Runs girls give luck to some and hardship and life injuries to some men. So just know your blood group.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls / Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) / Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.