Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? (79723 Views)

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 21, 2020
josite:

are you saying it is ok for a man to go into the armed robbery he hates so as to cater for his education and his sibblings .allowing a man to have sex with u because he has money means your life expectancy is 24 hours and ritualistic death is jus waiting to happen to a girl anytime T

False equivalence. The prostitute didn't kill anyone or robbed someone of his valuables.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2020
From all this your mumu grammar, e sure say you no be guy man. Find another story talk.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by DigitalSynergy: 10:21am On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:
Is It Just Me? I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes

Guys, Living in Enugu and as a young man who is in active service, I do have my bit of adventures sometimes but I noticed I'm not attracted to professional sex workers.

So many times I had been in the midst of professional sex workers and today being bored I decided to visit one of the nearby hotel and chill out around the swimming pool.

I'm sited with my bottle of Heineken thinking about all the crazy stuff in the world and this particular lady got dancing the normal erotic dance towards my table.

She, wearing just a swimsuit that reveals all the contours; with her body dripping of water as she just came out of the pool, at the very closest range the usual evidence of the subjection of the female gender in liquid, the tip of her mammary gland otherwise known as niple had betrayed the partial enclosure of the massive heritage that lies in there, it was almost a center of attraction until I observed that her buttocks otherwise known as nyash by majority of nairalanders is way darker than the rest of her body.

Then I had to speak to the bottle of beer on my table then a sip and my senses was rebooted now, my observation. If it were a usual lady I would sure had fallen for her, also usual lady won't display her nyash unless she's cought up already in which moment I won't have the time to judge.

I'm not being so critical though, does it look like I'm not attracted to professionals or just the fact that they don't give me that curiosity that is common with regular women. Or is it the hot weather, apparently it is quite hot in Enugu now.
Good read. Nice grammatical construction, and you did quite well with your lexical structure. Might I say you're culling this piece as excerpt from something you're already working on or have worked on?... wink Would really make for an interesting read.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Smashspesh(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2020
pansophist:
Not just you, lots of men are not attracted to prostitute. The act of paying for sex for these men immediately turns down any horniness or attraction, as it signify low value in them.

Una go just dey blow grammar for every simple matta.

Enter club today and see how people still dey rush prostitutes. If you go dull sef, you fit no see olosho carry sef or make them don filter the koret ones leave iyabos for you

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by bjtinz: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2020
lecturer50:
In those days,I usually meet a prostitute and pay her to rub and touch my chest.

No sex. I only ask them to massage my chest and back.

Sometime,I pay them to massage my legs and buttocks.

Of course I could have approached any one to do this but he or she will not agree and may become suspicious.

It is only prostitutes that can collect the money and massage my body.

The bad thing about them is that they will not do it for long when they will stop and demand more money to continue.

They are so money minded that as they are doing you, they will keep demanding more to continue.

They will be abusing you if they feel the money is not enough and there's no amount you give them that they will be satisfied.

That is why I stopped going to them.

In those days,I only went to them when I am bored and had over worked my body and needed body massage to relieve body stress.

But prostitutes don't care about you. They only want your money.

We have professional spas naa

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by enemyofprogress: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2020
Story for the gods. Do if you wan do, if you no go do, comot for road for lalasticlala and co
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Ibrahiimo(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
Wetin OLOSHOS no go see for DATING;

I have warned MEN to be careful of pretentious WOMEN that come for DATING. many MEN today are dating OLOSHOS without them knowing.

OLOSHO is a local name for SEX workers in NIGERIA. Another name they call them is ASHAWOS but some argue that OLOSHO and ASHAWOS are two different class of SEX workers, some said OLOSHO is the high class and expensive SEX worker also called the RUNS GIRLS while ASHAWOS is the opposite of OLOSHO

We have some QUOTES the STREET have COINED for them and some they even COIN for themselves.

1. As ASHAWOS stand na so dem dey prize am

2. Na for old age ASHAWOS dey no di value of PICKIN

3. ASHAWO die puna rest

4. OLOSHO no dey train goat

5. ASHAWO no dey stay for pesin HOUSE reach morning

6. Na only ASHAWO dey make money for bed

7. Olosho dey find HUSBAND too

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Midas01: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2020
Like your mother?
tyup:
Wahala for who waste time fancying n falling for those bunch of dirt rag tags called 9ja girls
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Gerrard59(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2020
The mistake OP makes is believing only those girls who stand outside in the streets or hotels are prostitutes. With social media, a homely and comely girl can engage in prostitution and no one will know. To you, she's a very good girl. No be here we discover say a girl who went to Covenant University engages in prostitution even though she didn't stand in the streets? To her family members, she's not a prostitute but this is a girl who takes in d!ck and accepts come in the mouth. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by okwypascal: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2020
Good day everyone, please check and click on my signature, the hustle continues even if ASUU calls off strike.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by ZooOga: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2020
>>>So many times I had been in the midst of professional sex workers and today being bored I decided to visit one of the nearby hotel and chill out around the swimming pool.

I'm sited with my bottle of Heineken thinking about all the crazy stuff in the world and this particular lady got dancing the normal erotic dance towards my table.

just stop it op, you heard oloshos congregated at that hotel and wanted to get your rocks off but dat Heineken go empty your pocket. grin
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Ibrahiimo(m): 10:29am On Nov 21, 2020
Wetin OLOSHOS no go see for NAIRALAND;

All these unrepentant LAGOS Oloshos (Prostitutes) that have VOWED never to REPENT in this life, JUDGEMENT day is coming for you.

You PRETEND as if you are doing BUSINESS in Lagos, but what you do is OLOSHO work, we know all of YOU, it will get to a time we will MENTION your NAMES, since you have decided to be spreading DISEASES in Nigeria in Disguise, we are watching you.

But, does it mean that OLOSHO work is a quick MONEY business, why do MEN even patronize Ashawos(NAIRALAND Ashawos) precisely,
Less I forget, PROSTITUTES full this nairaland well well, I don't know why Nairaland could BOAST of all these PROSTITUTES in Disguise.

In fact, they will not SEE US talkless of infecting us with their DEADLY STDs, we are BIGGER than them,

What about all these useless SUGAR MUMMIES that have refused to stay with their HUSBANDS, going around killing young Men DESTINY, devil incarnate in Disguise

You will see a beautiful LADY carrying up to five(5)deadly DISEASES in her VAGINA, this VAGINA Don see something, but why DISEASES prefer hiding in VAGINA for years with or without CURE, things are getting out of HAND

OLOSHOS OF NOWADAYS!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by udemzyudex(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2020
I just like your writeup nothing more, there's nothing wrong with you, not all guys are attracted to professional sex workers, some are discipline.

There is nothing to debate here.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Praktikals(m): 10:40am On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

I do give my neighbours money but not like that, for me I prefer if I enter bus, once the drive drop me, if I give him money before he reach down to give me change, I'm gone leaving the change for him, there is the problem of being too nice to people you know, they going to question your source and even question whether you carry your eyes do am, but I help out people when I can but if I want to just make someone smile for no reason I'm going to go for someone I may never meet again or someone, or just anyone, note that many people think I'm weird atimes
Your head get enough oil jare. If you help someone you know, they will keep coming back.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

I do give my neighbours money but not like that, for me I prefer if I enter bus, once the drive drop me, if I give him money before he reach down to give me change, I'm gone leaving the change for him, there is the problem of being too nice to people you know, they going to question your source and even question whether you carry your eyes do am, but I help out people when I can but if I want to just make someone smile for no reason I'm going to go for someone I may never meet again or someone, or just anyone, note that many people think I'm weird atimes
wow shocked shocked shocked shocked your type no plenty for world oooo
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by mrsteel: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2020
josite:

are you saying it is ok for a man to go into the armed robbery he hates so as to cater for his education and his sibblings.allowing a man to have sex with u because he has money means your life expectancy is 24 hours and ritualistic death is jus waiting to happen to a girl anytime T
@bold the right word to use is gigolo
Prostitution & armed robbery are two distinct things, u can't compare them! Prostitution maybe a dirty job, but it is not a crime! They only expose their body to risks of which they have the exclusive right to, but they do not harm or compel anyone to patronize them.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Seyzcham91(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2020
I for One i am not! and everything you just said now says all about my person
pansophist:
Not just you, lots of men are not attracted to prostitute. The act of paying for sex for these men immediately turns down any horniness or attraction, as it signify low value in them.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Josywhyte: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2020
I don't,can't and won't see anything that will attract me to commercial sex workers. It beats my imagination how someone will walk up to them and asked to be laid then pays them. Am not criticizing men that do it. But Josywhyte can't and won't do it...
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2020
I can't believe I just wasted my hard-earned data reading this rubbish!
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Gandollaar(f): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Mtcheew
Guy is your surname Ekeocha?

Pls add my own mtcheeew..
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by zudozz: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2020
Me too..

I prefer to see a girl, like her, wooo her even spend more. Better than sleep with a girl who stands is ready to stand at grave yard @ 3 Am n sleep with anything that can afford 5k.

Tufia!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Bmaster(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2020
Okay,
Here is the summary of the whole bla bla bla.
ALL WOMEN ARE EITHER OFFICIAL OR UNOFFICIAL PROSTITUTES,
AND SOME EARN MORE THAN OTHERS ON THE LONG RUN.

SMH
So sad angry
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by NaijaCover(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2020
Where can one locate Ashawo ladies in onitsha town In Anambra State
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by clancymiim(f): 11:14am On Nov 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Mtcheew

Lol � I cant stop laughing �
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2020
Francisayo:

Bro can I dm for an important discussion??

KONJI DON FINISH DIS ONE!
U WAN BEG AM MAKE E GIVE U SOME OF THE PROSTITUTE NUMBERS
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Uzomacharles: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2020
clancymiim:

Lol � I cant stop laughing �
The dude tire me joor....

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by focus7: 11:16am On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

Guys, Living in Enugu and as a young man who is in active service, I do have my bit of adventures sometimes but I noticed I'm not attracted to professional sex workers.

So many times I had been in the midst of professional sex workers and today being bored I decided to visit one of the nearby hotel and chill out around the swimming pool.

She, wearing just a swimsuit that reveals all the contours; with her body dripping of water as she just came out of the pool, at the very closest range the usual evidence of the subjection of the female gender in liquid, the tip of her mammary gland otherwise known as niple had betrayed the partial enclosure of the massive heritage that lies in there, it was almost a center of attraction until I observed that her buttocks otherwise known as nyash by majority of nairalanders is way darker than the rest of her body.

Then I had to speak to the bottle of beer on my table then a sip and my senses was rebooted now, my observation. If it were a usual lady I would sure had fallen for her, also usual lady won't display her nyash unless she's cought up already in which moment I won't have the time to judge.

I'm not being so critical though, does it look like I'm not attracted to professionals or just the fact that they don't give me that curiosity that is common with regular women. Or is it the hot weather, apparently it is quite hot in Enugu now.

Some of us are not naturally attracted to ashawo like we do the normal girls
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by 99thEnemy(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2020
pansophist:
Exactly
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by SocialJustice: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Mtcheew
Well said.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

But for me once in a while I do give prostitutes money just to talk, when I'm super bored I do call meet a prostitutes ask her price, tell her I want talk instead, they as human as anyone else and some are really nice

For real!
Got bored on a dry fuckin day n decided to have a chill.. I mean just a chill wit some random shorty in owerri.

Nothing much cos I'm married.

After eating n down wit drinks Only for d shorty to start down shifting..

I just told her dat I only wanna get outta d house n come back to my lovely wifey..

She just say.. Mr man I think you are possessed.

Only few n rare guys do dis.. I just smiled!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by picklighthouse: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

"Is It Just Me? I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes".

Guy, you shouldn't be attracted to prostitutes. No body should. It is actually something to be ashamed of and for which real help and counseling be sought.

Why have anything to do with prostitutes? It only shows you lack self-control. If you need a company there are a thousand and one things to occupy your time. Read, explore other motivating hobbies, write, attend concerts, classes(anything can be learned online these days), engage in fruitful discussions with friends or acquaintances etc. But by all means don't be idle.

Whether you are attracted to prostitutes or not is not really the issue. The issue is what you allow yourself to gradually become by ceding character to such vices. Believe me, once the portal is opened and you enter even you can't tell where it will lead to.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.