Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? (79754 Views)

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Earth2: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

You last word just made me laugh really hard, a woman is a woman, sounds like what my mother will say, if you marry an ugly, older or bad attitude woman in my place, the elders will always say that all the beauties of the ear lies in it's ability to hear by that they are saying that as far as a woman can give birth, every other aspect can be overlooked.

Okay Sir I think I get you now, I'm also working and praying to grow so that I don't make terrible mistakes that can ruin me, once again, thanks for the advice
I like u jare..u sabi talk,no insult no bashing..u just reply them with good manners.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Pasima(m): 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
I vow never to visit them again I will rather masturbate than to pay them for Bleep
Gang90:

Don't go and find something useful to do with your life, of all the girls that's around, why pay for slut you won't shag, is just like buying cloth that you won't wear

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by GodWrites: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
Elsueno:

LMAO, bros you are very sick, is that what goes on in ur mind, please I hope you don't live in Nigeria, We have enough problems already with corrupt, greedy, fanatics and selfish people. Why would helping people makes you feel superior, You are FUCVKING sick man!? How can you be soo twisted?

I have a patient like you
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Dreyton36: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
Cerebellum:

Firstly , people like you are possibly fighting from trauma bcoz of ur failed relationship with GF (who shud av been an Ex but u refused to let go) bcoz of obsession shukin of her alone and bcoz u are obviously a Foolish simp

Secondly and most importantly, I find people like you who abuse other people's parent when u are pained tru not listening to the best advice( just like I said to you) SO IRRITATING And DISGUSTING
I will advice You This Arindi, To stop it to Avert possible future problem for yourself
Viola!
Note: You're still One Arindin I'll never Forgetgrin

Lol kid
Son of a bitch , that's why u think all women are like ur mom
Sorry kid not all women are like ur mom
Go clean the dishes kid
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by obstead200(m): 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

But for me once in a while I do give prostitutes money just to talk, when I'm super bored I do call meet a prostitutes ask her price, tell her I want talk instead, they as human as anyone else and some are really nice
abeg Wetin olosho get to talk wey go impress me?
Sometimes, especially when I am not in my base, I do buy drinks for a pretty olosho just so she can keep me company at my table. It can be quite boring to drink alone

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by mman830: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
lecturer50:
In those days,I usually meet a prostitute and pay her to rub and touch my chest.

No sex. I only ask them to massage my chest and back.

Sometime,I pay them to massage my legs and buttocks.

Of course I could have approached any one to do this but he or she will not agree and may become suspicious.

It is only prostitutes that can collect the money and massage my body.

The bad thing about them is that they will not do it for long when they will stop and demand more money to continue.

They are so money minded that as they are doing you, they will keep demanding more to continue.

They will be abusing you if they feel the money is not enough and there's no amount you give them that they will be satisfied.

That is why I stopped going to them.

In those days,I only went to them when I am bored and had over worked my body and needed body massage to relieve body stress.

But prostitutes don't care about you. They only want your money.

Nawa for you oo.
If you have the cash and you want MASSAGE why don't you visit a professional in a spa to give you proper massage, or find small pikin (relation) to step on ur back?
You can even book for a massage therapist at home instead of dashing some random girl.

There's a difference btw massaging and rubbing your body nau undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Tobichuks(m): 3:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
pansophist:
Not just you, lots of men are not attracted to prostitute. The act of paying for sex for these men immediately turns down any horniness or attraction, as it signify low value in them.

The fact that am very sure that she been laid by other men,irrespective of size,age,manhood size,odour etc ,provided they paid her price..its a great turn off for me..I cant just imagine it..Gosh.
My Girlfriend then,u can cheat,but dont get caught,i will never forgive u..imagining it,u with another man..
No no for me
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by vito30(m): 4:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

But for me once in a while I do give prostitutes money just to talk, when I'm super bored I do call meet a prostitutes ask her price, tell her I want talk instead, they as human as anyone else and some are really nice
intellectual spotted...my man. people don't realize that's the best discussion you can have...with a total stranger who just got tipped

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by EndRape2(f): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
Unfortunately, your mother is a Niger woman, your sisters too are Nigerias, meaning they are dirty rags too

Such a frustrated human , that is who you are.

quote author=tyup post=96252250]Wahala for who waste time fancying n falling for those bunch of dirt rag tags called 9ja girls [/quote]
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by pansophist(m): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
Tobichuks:

The fact that am very sure that she been laid by other men,irrespective of size,age,manhood size,odour etc ,provided they paid her price..its a great turn off for me..I cant just imagine it..Gosh.
My Girlfriend then,u can cheat,but dont get caught,i will never forgive u..imagining it,u with another man..
No no for me
Na man you be. Be unapologetic about it. Same here. I can never pay for sex. The very fact that the sex is transactional kills every fun I'll derive from it.

Its like paying for a bottle of water with insult attached. No no.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
Not just you man, not attracted to them either. The thought of diving into a place every Tom, dick and Harry goes into is just a complete turn off for me.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by BeboNGN: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ok since you have a good heart. Come and help me with a laptop so I can start my programming class.

AlexBells:

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Tinyemeka(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

The last one I was with we discussed about a lot of things, like how she feel being a prostitute, how do she feel having all sorts of men on her and what's it like always having to worry about STD and above all how much she makes in a day, I once offered to pay up one of the prostitutes daily earning just to lodge her in a decent hotel for a day have a drink and talk. Apparently she told me she makes an average of 5K to 10K a day, I also learnt through our conversations that most of them consume a whole lot of painkillers drug by self medication, a terrible risk

I understand you bro.

You might not know it, but it was your own way of charity.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Updating9JA: 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:
Is It Just Me? I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes

Guys, Living in Enugu and as a young man who is in active service, I do have my bit of adventures sometimes but I noticed I'm not attracted to professional sex workers.
TD Jakes Sermons
So many times I had been in the midst of professional sex workers and today being bored I decided to visit one of the nearby hotel and chill out around the swimming pool.

I'm sited with my bottle of Heineken thinking about all the crazy stuff in the world and this particular lady got dancing the normal erotic dance towards my table.

She, wearing just a swimsuit that reveals all the contours; with her body dripping of water as she just came out of the pool, at the very closest range the usual evidence of the subjection of the female gender in liquid, the tip of her mammary gland otherwise known as niple had betrayed the partial enclosure of the massive heritage that lies in there, it was almost a center of attraction until I observed that her buttocks otherwise known as nyash by majority of nairalanders is way darker than the rest of her body.

Then I had to speak to the bottle of beer on my table then a sip and my senses was rebooted now, my observation. If it were a usual lady I would sure had fallen for her, also usual lady won't display her nyash unless she's cought up already in which moment I won't have the time to judge.

I'm not being so critical though, does it look like I'm not attracted to professionals or just the fact that they don't give me that curiosity that is common with regular women. Or is it the hot weather, apparently it is quite hot in Enugu now.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by greenguy: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
Stupid thread, full of fake people.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by CoachOore: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
tobechi74:

Prostitute are normal human being. How are we sure your girl is not a prostitute.
I have met an honest, intelligent girl who ventured into d trade to help cater for her younger ones and finish her education when her dad died suddenly.
She hated the job but she love education more. She has saved enough to. Rent a shop, her younger ones sell in. She plans to stop immediately NYSC. She hated the job
If she can get a financial assistance, she will stop but men do not assist for free that is how d job began, even her uncle wanted to sleep with her before helping her.

Prostitute need someone to love them for who they are and not for their job. If you can do that, they make best friend. They know the bad boys in the hood and can help you when you get into trouble.
Never under value them. They are human like every one
https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/07/dirty-miracle/

There was this one I met , i was attracted to her, we became friend. I actually have sexual attraction towards her. We chat ask about how is coping like how many customers etc.. sometimes I chat her does it enjoy it? she said no but she's doing it for the money I now ask her that for me she's make enough money that even I presently has not make, that she should use the money she has made to learn a trade hair dressing etc but she refused even for us to see is problem say will I pay her for coming are we going to have sex... being a prostitute is not an option what of if they are a guy.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Gerrard59(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
tosinhtml:

Where was this post?

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/2407#86872196

They cleared some their posts after making sure the girl paid but leftovers exist.

Enjoy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by emonis88: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
The main fact is that putting that bottle of Heineken n that professional on a scale, u would rather go with the cold bottle of brain resetting, recalibrating, liquid. Which is y u were rather talking to that bottle n decided to kiss, o! Sorry siiiipppp d recalibrating liquid, cus if I might make an observation, the bottle is of uniform colour than the dark ass n light skin professional. I hope my postulation is virtually correct.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Cerebellum: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
Dreyton36:

Lol kid
Son of a bitch , that's why u think all women are like ur mom
Sorry kid not all women are like ur mom
Go clean the dishes kid

So sad you're so adamant.

#Peacegrin
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Dreyton36: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2020
Cerebellum:

So sad you're so adamant.

#Peacegrin

I repeat not everybody can be like ur mom
You and who they talk peace , small pikin like u wey no know nothing pass promiscuity , them born u with olosho life no mean say everybody go be like ur mama

Learn to respect women , u better know that not all women are the same and not all men are same , you fool
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by lecturer50(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
bjtinz:

We have professional spas naa

Where I was staying there was no professional spaa and I didn't know of any in my state then.
Also then I didn't know if there was anything like massage pallor.
I don't even think that there was any massage pallor or professional spaa then in my state.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by fearlessigboman(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2020
Baba ...
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by vito30(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2020
millionboi2:
as u keep growing,u encounter things that will change ur perception.

Xperience changes alot of thing.

That will make u to understand that a woman is a woman
and a woman is human and humans will always be humans....no be small boi day worry am... he is in a class of his own
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by vito30(m): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
BeboNGN:
Ok since you have a good heart. Come and help me with a laptop so I can start my programming class.

my gfriend go and hustle
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Yaks02(m): 11:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
AlexBells:

Pay me or just buy me Heineken next time bro
U won't feel bored again
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by millionboi2: 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
vito30:

and a woman is human and humans will always be humans....no be small boi day worry am... he is in a class of his own
thy is nothing classic about it,he is either a virgin or otherwise.
Hypocrite will not do you any good either does ignorance a thing of pride.

Thy are different style of prostitution, except for d woman you marry.okay
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by BeboNGN: 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
So, wetin be this

vito30:

my gfriend go and hustle
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by mecussey(m): 12:58am On Nov 22, 2020
AlexBells:
Is It Just Me? I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes

Guys, Living in Enugu and as a young man who is in active service, I do have my bit of adventures sometimes but I noticed I'm not attracted to professional sex workers.

So many times I had been in the midst of professional sex workers and today being bored I decided to visit one of the nearby hotel and chill out around the swimming pool.

I'm sited with my bottle of Heineken thinking about all the crazy stuff in the world and this particular lady got dancing the normal erotic dance towards my table.

She, wearing just a swimsuit that reveals all the contours; with her body dripping of water as she just came out of the pool, at the very closest range the usual evidence of the subjection of the female gender in liquid, the tip of her mammary gland otherwise known as niple had betrayed the partial enclosure of the massive heritage that lies in there, it was almost a center of attraction until I observed that her buttocks otherwise known as nyash by majority of nairalanders is way darker than the rest of her body.

Then I had to speak to the bottle of beer on my table then a sip and my senses was rebooted now, my observation. If it were a usual lady I would sure had fallen for her, also usual lady won't display her nyash unless she's cought up already in which moment I won't have the time to judge.

I'm not being so critical though, does it look like I'm not attracted to professionals or just the fact that they don't give me that curiosity that is common with regular women. Or is it the hot weather, apparently it is quite hot in Enugu now.

Not only you bro, me too. When I was single, I will just visit a brothel after work, only to drink with them oloshos and gist. They usually wonder why I no dey request for za Oza room after paying almost 5k or more for there meals and drinks. I am not just attelracted to them. One became inquisitive, I told her I am not attracted to commercial sex worker. We became good friends yet, I no dey request anything from her. She offered to me free of charge whenever I want yet I declined. They told me many secrets of oloshoism and even the jazz part. If they tell you some things they do, u go fear them ooo. However, there are also the normal runs girls, like students, that doesn't come all the time. They even told me, they can arrange virgin for me if that's what I want or link me up with a new comer wey never too.spoil. it was fun sha and one of those adventures. Up till today, I no dey fuxk ashawo unless I no no say u be Ashi.
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by youngsahito(m): 3:11am On Nov 22, 2020
AlexBells:

I do give my neighbours money but not like that, for me I prefer if I enter bus, once the drive drop me, if I give him money before he reach down to give me change, I'm gone leaving the change for him, there is the problem of being too nice to people you know, they going to question your source and even question whether you carry your eyes do am, but I help out people when I can but if I want to just make someone smile for no reason I'm going to go for someone I may never meet again or someone, or just anyone, note that many people think I'm weird atimes
you can send your kind gesture to me by crediting my account...man pikin broke for here n am not taking you for granted. gtb 0037532647
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by vito30(m): 3:49am On Nov 22, 2020
BeboNGN:
So, wetin be this

it may end in tears...work on your own..."taxing" is for pussies
Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by vito30(m): 3:51am On Nov 22, 2020
mecussey:

Not only you bro, me too. When I was single, I will just visit a brothel after work, only to drink with them oloshos and gist. They usually wonder why I no dey request for za Oza room after paying almost 5k or more for there meals and drinks. I am not just attelracted to them. One became inquisitive, I told her I am not attracted to commercial sex worker. We became good friends yet, I no dey request anything from her. She offered to me free of charge whenever I want yet I declined. They told me many secrets of oloshoism and even the jazz part. If they tell you some things they do, u go fear them ooo. However, there are also the normal runs girls, like students, that doesn't come all the time. They even told me, they can arrange virgin for me if that's what I want or link me up with a new comer wey never too.spoil. it was fun sha and one of those adventures. Up till today, I no dey fuxk ashawo unless I no no say u be Ashi.

This man...you no the matter. I get one ashi like that wey day buy me things but I still no gree bleep am based on say I don know her matter

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? by Revolva(m): 7:47am On Nov 22, 2020
Nobody likes a prostitute really

But do you trust your average naija babe...and do you know what they do behind your back.....

go online ..and see that prostitition is no longer the normal levels in red light district and brothels..
Now they operates from home...your babe may be one if you dont know...your sister may be one ..your next girls neigbour may be one coded one

so who are the real prostitutes now that you are not attracted to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do This And She Will Call You Back After She Refused Picking Your Calls / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls / She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.