Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? (6083 Views)

How Nairalander Helped Me Get 200k JOB With Accommodation And Feeding / Should A Man Engage In Anal Sex To Receive Employment & Accommodation Benefit? / Please Help With Accommodation In Lekki Phase1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
I don't have anywhere to go I don't want to go back to where am not welcome anymore they will treat me more bad I need accommodation to stay in I don't have any clue on what to do now and I don't have any body to help me financially all I just want is peace of mind.

previously: https://www.nairaland.com/6183469/urgent-advise-needed-please

https://www.nairaland.com/6328015/blood-sister-smash-phone-lock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
It's better for you to just go back to the village instead of going to stay with people you don't know.

Any guy Who offers you free accommodation here will most likely turn you to a sex slave who he will be banging every day

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by RealGboy: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I don't have anywhere to go I don't want to go back to where am not welcome anymore they will treat me more bad I need accommodation to stay in I don't have any clue on what to do now and I don't have any body to help me financially all I just want is peace of mind.

I can offer you a chance to stay with my sister and get something job doing,. But then again the last time I tried that. Turns out the girl I wanted to help was a guy and not one guy but 3 guys . I was robbed and I received beating

17 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:

I can offer you a chance to stay with my sister and get something job doing,. But then again the last time I tried that. Turns out the girl I wanted to help was a guy and not one guy but 3 guys . I was robbed and I received beating
omg that's very bad may God protect us from evil O.
more reason why I need to rent my own room to avoid evil people. am scared of my life right now.
I can't stay with this my friend for long I have to leave there tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
It's better for you to just go back to the village instead of going to stay with people you don't know.

Any guy Who offers you free accommodation here will most likely turn you to a sex slave who he will be banging every day
my biggest fear.
I don't even have the transport back to village and even if I go to village no job to do there my dream to pursue my school will just die

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Bluezy13(m): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
You have not introduced yourself.

Who are you ?
What is your name ?
What really happened to you, in detail ?
What about your family ?
What do you do for a living ?
Where are you from ?
How old are you ?
Who were you staying with and why ?
How will you cater for yourself if one should accommodate you ?
Where (location) preferably would you want to be accommodated such that will favour your well-being ?
Who should serve as your next of kin should anything happen to you in the course of being accommodated ?
Do you have any medical condition or health abnormality ?

23 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bluezy13:
You have not introduced yourself.

Who are you ?
What is your name ?
What really happened to you, in details ?
What about your family ?
What do you do for a living ?
Where are you from ?
How old are you ?
Who were you staying with and why ?
one thing led to another . i have been posting about it it's on my other post thanks
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Bluezy13(m): 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
one thing led to another . i have been posting about it it's on my other post thanks

Perhaps a reference of the post would suffice, don't you think ??
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bluezy13:

Perhaps a reference of the post would suffice, don't you think ??
since I lost both of my parents I have been staying with my sister and her husband but recently she asked me to move out she even smashed my phone and lock me out am moving from house to house like a vagabond now I have no place to stay again
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Bluezy13(m): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
since I lost both of my parents I have been staying with my sister and her husband but recently she asked me to move out she even smashed my phone and lock me out am moving from house to house like a vagabond now I have no place to stay again
I asked for a reference to the post.
Like the thread you posted before.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bluezy13:

I asked for a reference to the post.
Like the thread you posted before.
I don't know how to do it am using a small phone please help me check my posts earlier.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by richmondefosa(m): 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is the same person who called me a broke ni**a
https://www.nairaland.com/6326147/worst-xmas-entire-life-far#97328368
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
See ba, you do not know who is who o. You come on a faceless forum and insult people anyhow and you don't know who will be your helper.
Now to the bone of contention. I have gone through your earlier posts. You might be real, you might be fake. I am not trying to make mockery of your current situation but you need to exercise restraints sometimes.
Drop your account details.
I hope you get back on your feet soonest these trying times.

Keep the faith!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Bluezy13(m): 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I don't know how to do it am using a small phone please help me check my posts earlier.
Okay
How do you intend to cater for yourself if you had the accommodation ??
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
RealGboy:

Pls offer me a job too
I need money to help my brother , I love him so much
Pls you can check my previous post to confirm
I just meet it to save my brother
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6326211/pls-life-death
Link to my previous post
Pls guys
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bluezy13:

Okay
How do you intend to cater for yourself if you had the accommodation ??
I will find a work
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
richmondefosa:
See ba, you do not know who is who o. You come on a faceless forum and insult people anyhow and you don't know who will be your helper.
Now to the bone of contention. I have gone through your earlier posts. You might be real, you might be fake. I am not trying to make mockery of your current situation but you need to exercise restraints sometimes.

Keep the faith!

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Quality20(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
can't u stay with ya pastor or church house but if u a Muslim u can as well try d nearest ansar uddeen Alfa and mosque. Anyway which city are u? or which city do u wanna stay
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
richmondefosa:

Keep the faith!
your heart is gold not for the help yet but for even forgiving and caring about me.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Quality20:
can't u stay with ya pastor or church house but if u a Muslim u can as well try d nearest ansar uddeen Alfa and mosque. Anyway which city are u? or which city do u wanna stay
I have no choice I can stay anywhere
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Bluezy13(m): 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
I will find a work
Can you cater for yourself until you get a job ??
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
richmondefosa:

Keep the faith!
i will not be able to receive alert because my simcard is in the smashed phone at her house please can you let me know when you send ?
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 1:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bluezy13:
Can you cater for yourself until you get a job ??
yes I will try
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Kapilta(m): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
cry Sha don't accept to move in with a man or else na your Womanliness go hear am and becareful who you move in with again cuz of ritualists.

That Jemi in your name, is it from Jemima? I'm still searching for my first love who goes by that name. Dn't knw what she looks like though. Love her like no 2mao.

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kapilta:
cry Sha don't accept to move in with a man or else na your Womanliness go hear am and becareful who you move in with again cuz of ritualists.

That Jemi in your name, is it from Jemima? I'm still searching for my first love who goes by that name. Dn't knw what she looks like though. Love her like no 2mao.
ok thanks
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Bluezy13(m): 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Jemiwizzy:
yes I will try
Now that's not good enough.
I could accommodate you, but catering for you would I not do.
You said you would try, but what if you tried and along the line you are exhausted, you'll become my responsibility and I am not doing that.
Besides, you didn't tell the part of the country that would favour you in terms of accommodation. Where i am, may not favour you.

You see...the loads of questions I asked mattered a lot.
If you would be explicit in information about yourself, if I couldn't help, I believe someone else would.
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bluezy13:

Now that's not good enough.
I could accommodate you, but catering for you would I not do.
You said you would try, but what if you tried and along the line you are exhausted, you'll become my responsibility and I am not doing that.
Besides, you didn't tell the part of the country that would favour you in terms of accommodation. Where i am, may not favour you.

You see...the loads of questions I asked mattered a lot.
If you would be explicit in information about yourself, if I couldn't help, I believe someone else would.
no problem I understand thank you
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Kapilta(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kapilta:
Sha don't accept to move in with a man or else na your Womanliness go hear am and becareful who you move in with again cuz of ritualists.

NL changed p***y to womanliness even with 55 and not ss. grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Fuckhypocrite: 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
richmondefosa:

Keep the faith!
all this gyals get bad mouth bro

Buh am happy u forgive her
Nice gesture!!

8 Likes

Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by harrycoko: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Who Can Help Me With Accommodation ? by Jemiwizzy(f): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
harrycoko:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me / Will You Wash Your Girlfriend Pants Or Pad In The Name Of Love? / Why Do Some Ladies Ask This Question After Sex "Am I Sweet" ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.