Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones (64234 Views)

Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by khirome(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Quadrev to the world�
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2020
Yoruba people and hyping sad
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by mrdharkchild(m): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2020
naijadrivablog:
bum bum ke?

That's what we over here know Fatima for.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by TotoNaRubber: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
let me send this to that midget that has been disturbing me for marriage, I know this will increase her "marry me" anxiety.

Pls girls should stop expecting marriage when you see a guy, live life and if it happens then fine.

Dailyhappenings:
A Nigerian man, Tolulope Fatunbi, the founder of Quadrev LLC made a grand proposal to the love of his life using a fleet of drones flying in the sir with one carrying the ring to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZt-lDz8VqE
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by chatinent: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Marriage is a beautiful thing with the right people.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by poseidonsaiz(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Love is truly divine.

Hurry now and get your affordable peanut coating machine now fabricated in Nigeria.
WhatsApp: 07011561993

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by mrdharkchild(m): 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
Take her to that private, but yet soothing adventurous place, isolated from the world, just the 2 of u, profess your love to her with your ring or whatever.
You want to show d whole world you love her, be ready to share your marriage to the world. But be mindful,

congratulations is a deceiving motive.
Don't say God didn't tell u
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by vickydevoka(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
lacemose:
Awesome proposal, mehn I can't wait to propose to my woman oo, but e be like say concept don finish for this world oo, which one i go use like this now cry cry
Abeg no use concept u fit use beancept
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by bilulu(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:

Oga am not married, look at couples in Nigeria, you know it's a mess, every single person regrets getting married you will too if you do, am glad you can make rational comments like this
your mama dey regret?

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Queenserah26(f): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2020
Awwwwn, lovely. Congratulations, your union is blessed.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Tulsaguy: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
We4all:

That is to those who are using the spouse or spouse's family to cash out.

Marriage makes you better when you an assets yourself. Your spouse should be happy he/she marries you.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by We4all: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2020
wisdomiskey:

I only highlighted what you posted in sheer stupidity. So you couldn't think of a better example to encourage our resident lonely hag 'queen poco', other than the example of a middle-age woman who died one year after marriage?
You are an extremely dumb sadist lipsrsealed

And here I was thinking I was responding to a 'human boy' with brain. The message I was trying to pass across is: " it is better to be single and alive than to be married, only to die suddenly". Damn! Why are some of u kids so daft?

Your mom could have spared the world from this misery by taking a single dose of postinor. But I guess your broke dad couldn't afford it. The end result was birthing a slow poke like you.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
Very romantic of him.

Love is sweet with the right person.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by lastempero: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
lacemose:
Awesome proposal, mehn I can't wait to propose to my woman oo, but e be like say concept don finish for this world oo, which one i go use like this now cry cry

Wake her up one early momo when you guys are together,give am better slap that morning and ginger her then go on your kneels and beg her with the ring.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Naughtysex: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:

Oga am not married, look at couples in Nigeria, you know it's a mess, every single person regrets getting married you will too if you do, am glad you can make rational comments like this
say what you have experience, not what you think
I am enjoying mine and the union has produced two beautiful girls and the first one marked her 10th birthday September

When you marry a girl because she's good on bed, you will get tired if she's no more interested in bedmatics

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by BabbanBura(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
hashtagged:

Your first normal comment

She is bipolar Bro. Just wait a bit you will see the other side even in this thread.

One guy like that promised to reset her screwed head to factory setting, may be he has done that already. But being in her DNA, her head no go last to get screwed again, so wait for it just a bit and the other part of fati2001 will show up
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by seproperties(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2020
Prodigee:
Oga overdo weldone o. All these vagina people will always show their true colours after the wedding
. grin grin grin
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by fati2001(m): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
BabbanBura:

She is bipolar Bro. Just wait a bit you will see the other side even in this thread.

One guy like that promised to reset her screwed head to factory setting, may be he has done that already. But being in her DNA, her head no go last to get screwed again, so wait for it just a bit and the other part of fati2001 will show up

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Edidiong123: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Ibfpleasant(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2020
It will end in premium tears. A grown up man like you doing this nonsense.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by omotola90(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
paulolee:
this gee don steal my format n e take me 10yrs to come up with dt drone plan n me i no like wen bea or haters de tink say I wan copy dis gee and she fit go say NO bcoz d plan don cast..
maybe na airplanes or jets or warship or amored tanks i go use do mine or i no marry again jhooor....
BT seriously am still searching for dt motivational force dt would convince me to get married...maybe money or when I get fame..
Good for you man grin grin... I will hijack that plan of yours too.... wink
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by fati2001(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2020
Prodigee:
Oga overdo weldone o. All these vagina people will always show their true colours after the wedding

AND WHAT ABOUT THE PENIS PEOPLE?

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Cerebellum: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
naijadrivablog:
bum bum ke?
It is what it is grin
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by dayleke: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2020
lacemose:

Go Aso rock na.....
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Seyzcham91(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
abi na! e easy to enter! you see them smiling opening their teeth like they have no worry again in life

dem go know whatsup soon
hashtagged:
Well everyone is always happy to be getting into a marriage, 2yrs in and they are regretting their choice,
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by iamyemiakins(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
Is like you stay around that island side I'll still fûck you one day though cool

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by MrCuteking(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
If you say this thing no sweet or what is the big deal?
My answer for you is simple.

POVERTY GO KILL YOU. grin
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Goalnaldo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
fatymore:
Who is gonna propose to me now grin
will you accept a proposal under your duvet? grin
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Bakin3(m): 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
We construct Bio (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Pymetrics: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2020
lacemose:
Fleet of cow still dey nah
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by NOwazobia: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
Many recent marriages in Nigeria are no longer enviable, unlike those days. This is all frivolities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.