Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,641 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones (64237 Views)

Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Range Rover Evoque (Pictures) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by hashtagged(m): 1:49am On Nov 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolsss, people don enter u wella for ur useless comment. Try harder OK, if u shitty, you'll attract shitty people.

So I attracted you too, that means you are a shitty person
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Mryacks: 4:57am On Nov 27, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
A Nigerian man, Tolulope Fatunbi, the founder of Quadrev LLC made a grand proposal to the love of his life using a fleet of drones flying in the sir with one carrying the ring to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZt-lDz8VqE

The background song. Who can kindly let me know artist and title pls?
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Damseldammie(f): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2020
Congratulations darling, be a good wife & make him proud for choosing you
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Ogaonos: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2020
Dailyhappenings:
A Nigerian man, Tolulope Fatunbi, the founder of Quadrev LLC made a grand proposal to the love of his life using a fleet of drones flying in the sir with one carrying the ring to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZt-lDz8VqE
this idea of public marriage proposal is a risky issue and a no no.you put the lady in pressure to say yes.and what if the lady say no.the embarrassment.lowkey or private proposal is beta
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Magnoliaa(f): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2020
lacemose:
Awesome proposal, mehn I can't wait to propose to my woman oo, but e be like say concept don finish for this world oo, which one i go use like this now cry cry

An underwater proposal?
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Magnoliaa(f): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Predltwnd you have committed suicide by hanging let your neighbors call her that they found you suspended from the ceiling. Once she comes, throw the engagement ring done from where you are hanging and see what happens cheesy

grin Which kain idea be this? Haba.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by chocboi78(m): 10:31am On Nov 27, 2020
If he loves her that much..then it's cool
Just hope she doesn't turn out to be like d rest
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by Wittyglam(f): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2020
This is beautiful. Congrat to the lovely couple.
Re: Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2020
Magnoliaa:

grin Which kain idea be this? Haba.
I'm just helping a brother nah. He's looking for ideas cos he's about to propose to her but he doesn't want to do it the same way others have done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Is Looking For A Nigerian Husband With Salary Range: £70-100k / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.