Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (91349 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by ashawopikin(m): 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
so the fool is even a simp no wonder he's protesting upandan like an idiot. Please I need a fetish woman to fork... I go fork juju from your pvssy and still break your heart till you drink sniper... una papa
my G
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by generationz(f): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:
Like I always say, never date any girl who doesn't have any visible source of income...na olosho she be.

When you ask a girl what she does and she tells you I'm into online stuff...

I sell hairs and other ladies stuff online...

I'm running a blog my dream is to be like Linda ikeji

I'm currently working 6 hours a day with an online company...they pay in dollars.

All those stories are just an excuse to make you feel she's quite busy...truth is she's marketing herself online to the highest bidder.

Only girls in this category visit native doctors for potent charms in caging rich guys.

If you want a girl, look for a working class lady. She won't have the time for all those bullshit.

Merry Christmas in advance.

E go shock you. grin grin

Only God alone knows the heart and him alone should you seek when seeking for partners or even friends with good hearts.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
0taPiaPia:

Hahahaha.. grin
Guy, Wetin u smoke ?
grin
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by HandsomeBlack: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Dear men, be careful of sleeping with these girls, don’t think you can play a fast one – Deji Adeyanju

As December approaches, the tendency is for many guys especially in the Southern part of the country to be under pressure to make money and flaunt their affluence in public. In many cases, this show of affluence is basically aimed at impressing the ladies as it seems money have become the key to their hearts.

In the other hand, ladies also are not left out in their struggle to make ends meet. Some have taken to harlotry while some others indulge in what Nigerians call ‘Runs Girls’ or of late ‘Slay Queens.’

Comrade Deji Adeyanju has taken to his official Twitter handle to warn men to be careful of the kind of ladies they sleep with. According to Deji, some of them are walking native doctors. By implications, it means that a good number of them may be fetish and may have some fetish means to put men who sleep with them under spell. Aside that, Deji also warns that some desperate ladies may end up coining false allegations to nail such a man in a situation where their plans didn’t work. Below is Deji’s tweet:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1331129720713465861
My own concern and question is: that chain that majority of them wear on their ankle. Is it their logo, is it just for fashion or do they use it to chain the destiny of their customers?

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Tonitoniton(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Dear men, be careful of sleeping with these girls, don’t think you can play a fast one – Deji Adeyanju

As December approaches, the tendency is for many guys especially in the Southern part of the country to be under pressure to make money and flaunt their affluence in public. In many cases, this show of affluence is basically aimed at impressing the ladies as it seems money have become the key to their hearts.

In the other hand, ladies also are not left out in their struggle to make ends meet. Some have taken to harlotry while some others indulge in what Nigerians call ‘Runs Girls’ or of late ‘Slay Queens.’

Comrade Deji Adeyanju has taken to his official Twitter handle to warn men to be careful of the kind of ladies they sleep with. According to Deji, some of them are walking native doctors. By implications, it means that a good number of them may be fetish and may have some fetish means to put men who sleep with them under spell. Aside that, Deji also warns that some desperate ladies may end up coining false allegations to nail such a man in a situation where their plans didn’t work. Below is Deji’s tweet:

Bros, dem no go hear oo.

After dem done guzzle plenty bottles, plus weed and tramadol their penis go take charge. At that point dem fit sex complete mad woman.

Their penis na their problem
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
HandsomeBlack:

My own concern and question is: that chain that majority of them wear on their ankle. Is it their logo, is it just for fashion or do they use it to chain the destiny of their customers?

I am not generalising. But in my own opinion and experience, I would say most of them are sluts.

Incase you don't know na me talk

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by phazotron(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2020
RioCarputo:
Zzor is coming for you.

That fuuuuu
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by phazotron(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
RioCarputo:
Zzor is coming for you.

Dat foooo
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by gulfer: 12:53am On Nov 27, 2020
No be one of the spokesperson for pdp or apc be dis, bros wetin happen now abo work don finish
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Kondomatic(m): 5:05am On Nov 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Very true! My friend once said, “you claim you don’t want to cheat on your wife, but every other day you put yourself in compromising situations. Oga, you’ll cheat soon”

Lmao!!! Whenever I remember that discussion, I just laugh.
gringringrin

Mother wey no like dog meat no suppose use teeth share am for her children.

One day one day she go swallow small.
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 27, 2020
isaythetruth:
I believe that to be true... because it is now a business.

But what are you selling to her (your glory) and buying from her ( trash from all the men who have bedded her in sane business).

If only you guys know that all women engaged in prostitution or runs are fetish, the only difference is the level which is determined my how much they can afford.
Without being fetish what is in her that keeps u foing business with money you would have saved up to invest..

Do a mental calculation of how much u spent in a year patronising them, look thru it 3times ...
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 27, 2020
MrTAnonymous:

Was running late one day and decided to drop by a popular market to weave my hair....was expecting to see only market women there but shocked to see some working class and non working class traders, then the ones we classify as real olosho because of their eye lashes, make up etc.

While i was being attended to, i saw a mallam come in with this box containing things that look like condiments. Suddenly mosy of the ladies started hailing him,
Next thing i heard from the mallam was ; wch one u want today, i get "sweet roundabout " ," e no fit leave me" "na me get am" ...oya talk i don dey go oh, i get plenty customer dey wait por me cry cry

Next I saw the ladings giggling and going thru the box picking their choice ..i was shocked but maintained a smile till i left

What was most shocking was that those who bought were not just the oloshos but even the well dressed and good looking...

I can only imagine how many men havr lost their glory through these women, or brought Shame and dishonor to their families,,,,

I am not here to preach like Deji, just to say that men should be spiritually mindful of these classes of women, A few minutes of "enjoyment " in an endless cycle has made men beggars while the ladies launch new bags ,cars,houses etc.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Emmanueltrin(m): 6:47am On Nov 27, 2020
Harmlesspill:

You always talk trash....
If I may ask,,, how old are you??
You don't just start typing rubbish knowing too well that you don't have
any valid point to convey,,especially in sensitive matters.
damn niggarr just shut the bleep up the op is installing nonsense fear in you , since the Genesis pussies has been d downfall of men is nothing new , so why now prolly because it's you both ain't a real niggaar ,real niggaar have balls to do wat the want life is only once so enjoy d fast lane it's d vibe smoke some sk weed so you will be thinking b4 typing , d Bible says be clever like the hare be smart like d snake & b humble like d dove
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by isaythetruth(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2020
igbosoupkitchen:

But what are you selling to her (your glory) and buying from her ( trash from all the men who have bedded her in sane business).

If only you guys know that all women engaged in prostitution or runs are fetish, the only difference is the level which is determined my how much they can afford.
Without being fetish what is in her that keeps u foing business with money you would have saved up to invest..

Do a mental calculation of how much u spent in a year patronising them, look thru it 3times ...
babe, I no dey Bleep olosho
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by vickydevoka(m): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2020
jimmychang:

Black girls are not ugly...in fact I love black girls cool like mad
De are mostly decent n de don't usually slay as much a fair n bleached gals
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Caseywilliams(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2020
my man ur luv for sk and weed no get comparison grin grin
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Blackpearlxx(f): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2020
Nazgul:
Like I always say, never date any girl who doesn't have any visible source of income...na olosho she be.

When you ask a girl what she does and she tells you I'm into online stuff...

I sell hairs and other ladies stuff online...

I'm running a blog my dream is to be like Linda ikeji

I'm currently working 6 hours a day with an online company...they pay in dollars.

All those stories are just an excuse to make you feel she's quite busy...truth is she's marketing herself online to the highest bidder.

Only girls in this category visit native doctors for potent charms in caging rich guys.

If you want a girl, look for a working class lady. She won't have the time for all those bullshit.

Merry Christmas in advance.
you are you a working class man...so every girl must be a working class lady? How many men are working class men...smh..when y’all have opted for fraud.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by rafcrown(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
OKO OLOSHOOO
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2020
1Dray:

To what end exactly?
I mean, what do they stand to gain doing that?

What kind of stupid question is this? Haven't you heard of the word psychopaths and sadist. Don't you know some people are just sadistic.
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 28, 2020
millionboi2:
what will be dia gain

How can you be asking me this foolish question. I wanted to just keep quiet and ignore you, but just decided to educate your small brain a little. Have you heard about sadistic people and psychopaths. Go and do some research about dem.
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Karlifate: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2020
igbosoupkitchen:

Was running late one day and decided to drop by a popular market to weave my hair....was expecting to see only market women there but shocked to see some working class and non working class traders, then the ones we classify as real olosho because of their eye lashes, make up etc.

While i was being attended to, i saw a mallam come in with this box containing things that look like condiments. Suddenly mosy of the ladies started hailing him,
Next thing i heard from the was wch one u want today, i get "sweet roundabout " ," e no fit leave me" "na me get am" ...oya talk i don dey go oh, i get plenty customer dey wait por me cry cry

Next I saw the ladings giggling and going thru the box picking their choice ..i was shocked but maintained a smile till i left

What was most shocking was that those who bought were not just the oloshos but even the well dressed and good looking...

I can only imagine how many men havr lost their glory through these women, or brought Shame and dishonor to their families,,,,

I am not here to preach like Deji, just to say that men should be spiritually mindful of these classes of women, A few minutes of "enjoyment " in an endless cycle has made men beggars while the ladies launch new bags ,cars,houses etc.

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by meobizy(f): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2020
Juju only works on those who believe in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.