Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (91350 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
Applies to both sexes.
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2020
pocohantas:

You are right dear... wink
I'm still waiting to see the packages u are talking about
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2020
most girls who engage in runz tend to be fetish
dat one is no news nau
some of them use the amulets or magic given to them by native doctors either to catch a customer or make a potential rich customer their mumu cheesy
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2020
Donspicey:

Correct man........dat na why i no dey dig free kpekus even if na my bae.....

Met a bae earlier dis year after kpanshing i sort her,next time i wan sort her she say she no come for d mullah,mehn naso i persuade her sotey she collect d benjis ooo,,,since den i don ghost for her matter oooooo

nobi ma head all dis desperate hoes go get ooo

Men really need to be careful and vigilant all d time....

u be man wey sabi....

I dey respect people with this understanding....

never chop free even if dem invite u for Freetown...

I hail u, bossman.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Hassanmaye(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2020
Flirtyjane:
True

There is no gain in sleeping around.

Some gals are demons.

Some are ogbanje.

Stay away from demonic and ogbanje holes..
I will never listen to this oo, I will always give huge dollars to get it.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by BabbanBura(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2020
riyanxeally:
now I know there’s a difference btw intelligent n intellectual u can’t generalize everyone working online is a runs babe that shows u are stereotyped myopic and one directional largely

Please tell us the business you do online? Your DP speaks volumes!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Blackdisciple(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

Someone who's working and can pay her bills, cater for herself...etc. without having to emotionally manipulate any man who falls in love with her to fund her luxurious lifestyle.

I called her independent gurl cos everything she's has she got it by herself.

And am always respecting and independent ladies...

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by BabbanBura(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Very true! My friend once said, “you claim you don’t want to cheat on your wife, but every other day you put yourself in compromising situations. Oga, you’ll cheat soon”

Lmao!!! Whenever I remember that discussion, I just laugh.

Poco, your married make friend told you this, hope no be you go end up nailing him to that name tag woo!!!
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Hassanmaye(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
preshy2020:
IS TRUE MEN BE VERY CAREFUL
We we don't care we can give dollars and enjoy.
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Harmlesspill(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2020
These girls wander around with hunger,,just met one yesterday and was about collecting her contact,,very close to where they are selling food,,I couldn't believe my ears after collecting her contact,, she asked for a plate of food because I collected her contact...
Oh my goodness,,, I immediately responded,, sorry dear,I didn't plan for this and deleted the number asap
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by riyanxeally(f): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2020
BabbanBura:

my dp speaks volumes hell yeah m a lotta things runs ain’t one of them but keep being myopic if u will don’t make ur opinion right or acceptable it’s just ur opinion finally
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by riyanxeally(f): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazgul:

exactly most with shops and stores always online the guy talking of working class thinks he’s in America where the system works how many people have jobs here in Nigeria �� how many sef will give u jobs without sleeping with ya so wen thy go online to post stuff Ull call dem runs babes really funny
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by pacespot(m): 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2020
Which girls is he talking about: names and pictures?
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by BabbanBura(m): 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
riyanxeally:
my dp speaks volumes hell yeah m a lotta things runs ain’t one of them but keep being myopic if u will don’t make ur opinion right or acceptable it’s just ur opinion finally

Who mentioned runs here, abi na the answer to my question be that? Wehdone hanty!!
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Coinbased: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2020
OK
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Hassanmaye(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
Oracleforce:
An average Naija lady is a witch doctor...they know how how to use different kinds of fetish objects to achieve their aims...
If you don't fear Naija ladies, you can't fear anything in life because they are more wicked and deadly than black mamba
Hahhaha grin grin
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by riyanxeally(f): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2020
BabbanBura:

go back to ur post n read thru abi person carry ur phone type am�bdw my dp speaks volumes sounds like a shade
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Hassanmaye(m): 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2020
[quote author=MrNipplesLover post=96467922]

I understand getting a partner to marry, but staying loyal with a creature that naturally ain't loyal is the problem.

in nature, women ain't loyal.... I doubt if being loyal to such creature will make it a perfect match.
Everything about that gender is wahala

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by peakgal(f): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2020
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by isaythetruth(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
shegzhkn:

SMH, Virginia is a province in the United States.
it's a state, not a province... and besides, the United states doesn't run province... it only has States and counties.
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by isaythetruth(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2020
Donspicey:

I hear say if u sort any bae after kpanshing say her science no go get u......how true is dat??
I believe that to be true... because it is now a business.
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by peakgal(f): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2020
Men are the worst
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by EMMY76: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2020
Emmanueltrin:
damn niggarr , summary na pregnancy or std wat else , to all real niggaars in 9ja ... be an elite banger pussies were created to be banged , but smoke some sk twice on Thursday afternoon anytime anyday , op u need a timid amateur pussy

Why not go and die alone and stop encouraging gullible people here to join u in ur immoral ways of life?
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Rawhumper(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Nazzzzgul.....you are indeed one of the seven Kings.

Nazgul:

Someone who's working and can pay her bills, cater for herself...etc. without having to emotionally manipulate any man who falls in love with her to fund her luxurious lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by iTommysco: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2020
Na one thing go sha kill man
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by shegzhkn: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2020
isaythetruth:
it's a state, not a province... and besides, the United states doesn't run province... it only has States and counties.

Lecture moi grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by riczy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2020
Most of today's ladies are super fetish,egbon u are correct!learn from others don't fall victim and come here to cry!
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by MSGAMBLE9: 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2020
tophumble:
Louder.

Please tell them

If they don't contract Sexually Transmitted Disease they will get Sexually Transmitted Demons (STD)
Oghene-biko!!
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by Realhommie(m): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2020
Erotix:
Ok
I don laff tire for that pix. I swear na Warri person write am oooo, so funny.
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by ezechi24(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
Zzor:
calling someone not within your reach cheap is painful sha, nothing I will not see on this forum.

this girl you go sweet o...and ur kpekus go too soft chai....
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by ashawopikin(m): 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Dear men, be careful of sleeping with these girls, don’t think you can play a fast one – Deji Adeyanju

As December approaches, the tendency is for many guys especially in the Southern part of the country to be under pressure to make money and flaunt their affluence in public. In many cases, this show of affluence is basically aimed at impressing the ladies as it seems money have become the key to their hearts.

In the other hand, ladies also are not left out in their struggle to make ends meet. Some have taken to harlotry while some others indulge in what Nigerians call ‘Runs Girls’ or of late ‘Slay Queens.’

Comrade Deji Adeyanju has taken to his official Twitter handle to warn men to be careful of the kind of ladies they sleep with. According to Deji, some of them are walking native doctors. By implications, it means that a good number of them may be fetish and may have some fetish means to put men who sleep with them under spell. Aside that, Deji also warns that some desperate ladies may end up coining false allegations to nail such a man in a situation where their plans didn’t work. Below is Deji’s tweet:

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1331129720713465861
i will sleep with any girl I want grin
Re: Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju by ashawopikin(m): 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2020
Kekereekun123:
All myths. Nothing will happen
collect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If U Want A Girl 2 Die 4 U, Try This 44 Tips: / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.