Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Dislike My Small Stature - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dislike My Small Stature (55274 Views)

Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Samakus(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2020
Iconstar:
Ok.If that's u at dp, then u are good to go.I've seen shorter people. I believe u are just seeking cheap attention sha that's if u are even a female.

Nah. She's short and tiny but that doesn't mean she should stress herself. Love yourself the more. No be you create yourself.

We wey tall, come huge, dey workout and diet to reduce too

4 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Samakus(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2020
tobechi20:

Guys like them short. Short girls can easily adapt to different position In bed and are easy to Cary up .

Wrong. I like them tall and slim

Imagine telling a 6:2ft guy to go with a 4ft bae. Na stress u dey stress me na

4 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Fidecoo(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2020
Chei, honestly you are really small ooo!!.
Mtchewww!!. If only you know what is bothering us in this country .
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by muller101(m): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2020
A feminist who sells vibrators. You resemble someone with a bad character.

5 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by CallMeAthena(f): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2020
You look amazing bae.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by krownie: 7:56am On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.

That's sad.. Beauty isn't about your shape or size, it's ur heart and your brain capacity...

Wondering what you would've done if you were fugly
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by ikennamadu1(m): 8:14am On Nov 27, 2020
when you no they follow man.. how you wan take big... you think say Na vibrator go make you big... mtcheeeew

4 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Denique(f): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2020
Hahahaha...why do I see me in you, Venerealisles?

I looove the fact that I am petite!
Nothing beats peeps telling my age by 5-8 years less. I love the feeling cool

I just want a liru bum-bum to accentuate my look grin

4 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by EzzyCarter: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2020
Denique:
Hahahaha...why do I see me in you?

I looove the fact that I am petite.
Nothing beats peeps telling my age by 5-8 years less.

That last part tho cheesy . Adenike of life! cool

4 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by iceybux(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

If that's you on ur dp... Well for the average naija babe u are truely small sha but u will be Fyn... Happy Xmas in advance

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by purples25(f): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2020
You are so fyyyynnneee!

How are you going to worry about height?

With how good you look. Ah
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by SILENTandSMART2: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2020
Lol, for this niger most of the girls are short jare wink

Juss make sure dat you're not slim at all, (I don't say you should big pass kings bed oo wink )

Eat up and get more flesh , that's what you need , nothing wrong with you,

One of the reason niger tire me is because they body shame alot, if you're tall them go talk say you look like electric pole, if you're short them go talk say you look like satan first born , cheesy

If you're slim dem go talk say you look like tooth pick cheesy

If you're fat dem go talk say you fat like a soaked bread or pig , cheesy

If you're light skinned dem go talk say you look like american white rat cheesy

If you're dark them go talk say you look like pot base or tyre cheesy

If you get pot belly dem go talk say you look like amoeba (shapeless being)

If you get six packs and muscle dem go call you hausa or manla wey dey carry cement or working in block industry,

Nigerian people no get joy at all nah you go give yourself confidence, don't allow any body to make you look bad cus you're not the one dat created yourself wink smiley

12 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by jesmond3945: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

you see even with your money they still look down on you. It is good to build esteem but when is built on material things little things can crush it anyday. I would say you are special, built wonderfully by God, a blessing to your generation, a scion of greatness. God loves you so much. Build your esteem on the Holy Spirit. Finally, if your friends or family are putting you down start avoiding them. Look for people who would celebrate you.

7 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Henrodah(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2020
Venerealisles:

Bros in SS3 i was the smallest, after graduation. My mum(God bless her soul) put me on a diet of beans , eggs and fatty meat. I was damn skinny , my mums friend asked her one day, why I was so skinny, I felt bad inside. Well the story has changed now , am 6ft3 and even doing exercise to burn the fats I so craved for during my childhood years . I understand your plight man.

6 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by SILENTandSMART2: 9:15am On Nov 27, 2020
chai this girl dey sell vibrator,,,,

this one for don use vibrator die,, OP you mad or something,?

eleribuu OP tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by SILENTandSMART2: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2020
Henrodah:

Bros in SS3 i was the smallest, after graduation. My mum(God bless her soul) put me on a diet of beans , eggs and fatty meat. I was damn skinny , my mums friend asked her one day, why I was so skinny, I felt bad inside. Well the story has changed now , am 6ft3 and even doing exercise to burn the fats I so craved for during my childhood years . I understand your plight man.

bro you wicked ooo grin

hahahaha grin grin

shey because you see nothing for front in the picture , dat make you call her bro cheesy grin

bro she's a girl nah,

she's even selling vibrator incase your girlfriend no like you cus you're 69 secs man wink smiley

some like dem like dat nah wink

6 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Henrodah(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

bro you wicked ooo grin

hahahaha grin grin

shey because you see nothing for front in the picture , dat make you call her bro cheesy grin

bro she's a girl nah,

she's even selling vibrator incase your girlfriend no like you cus you're 69 secs man wink smiley

some like dem like dat nah wink

WTF seriously I didn't know. As a girl the stature is no biggie then. Tall guys love shorties .
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by SILENTandSMART2: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2020
Henrodah:

WTF seriously I didn't know. As a girl the stature is no biggie then. Tall guys love shorties .

lol cheesy

me self dey joke,

you see ehh, one of my guys can die on top short and slim girls, i will be like bro what daaa forrkk is wrong with you, he can spend his last cash to get short and slim girls,

the eleribuu boy go dey tell me say shey I don't know dat girls like dat are good for deep kissing nii, i will jusss be laughing and shaking my head in Spanish way grin grin

, he will say dat dem sweet die,

even anytime we dey chat like dis i go juss dey tease him say i will be the one to make the stood that they will use to kiss on their wedding day , because he's tall,

i juss like to dey use dat guy cash cruise,

anyway no problem sir, this OP bintinful nah (if you get dat )

god nogo shame us my brother ❤️✊

2 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Osasnidas(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2020
Me no really understand why you dey disturb yourself untop small stature... Give yourself 5 to 10 years you go really dey happy for the kind body wey you get...

Them say shekere body no be sickness, as long as say you no get any wahala for body wetin you com dey find again..

I get similar experience for my uniben clearance days wen my clearance officer accuse me say I no suck breast because I dey very younger than my age and the guy wey I senior by far look very old.. Na so the matter be..

Abeg appreciate your body.. I go tell you the same thing wey I dey tell one of my slim friends back then in school..
Just add fat in the gluteus maximus..

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Deicide: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2020
The OP PM ryt now grin

4 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Henrodah(m): 9:57am On Nov 27, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

lol cheesy

me self dey joke,

you see ehh, one of my guys can die on top short and slim girls, i will be like bro what daaa forrkk is wrong with you, he can spend his last cash to get short and slim girls,

the eleribuu boy go dey tell me say shey I don't know dat girls like dat are good for deep kissing nii, i will jusss be laughing and shaking my head in Spanish way grin grin

, he will say dat dem sweet die,

even anytime we dey chat like dis i go juss dey tease him say i will be the one to make the stood that they will use to kiss on their wedding day , because he's tall,

i juss like to dey use dat guy cash cruise,

anyway no problem sir, this OP bintinful nah (if you get dat )

god nogo shame us my brother ❤️✊

Hehe hehe hehe how you take know she bintinful? Short girls sweet die brodaman. But their wahala poju sha.

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by sunshineV(f): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2020
in a case u dont have anyone to hangout with...gimmie a call

2 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 99thEnemy(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2020
CalliDora1:
Babes it's true but you small o. Are you also short? Let me advice you.

Start eating beans like your aunt suggested. Also Increase your fufu intake and see you add some healthy pounds. Make sure you take before and after pics to track progress.

By the way, I must commend that you're very beautiful. No homo.

You forgot to add wearing waist beads too to track progress.. (hot shit) grin grin grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by SILENTandSMART2: 11:49am On Nov 27, 2020
Henrodah:

Hehe hehe hehe how you take know she bintinful? Short girls sweet die brodaman. But their wahala poju sha.

hahahaha grin grin

lol cheesy

can't you see it in her profile picture dat she's

so bintin (which means small) and buutiiful also wink

though i don't know about the sweetness but that whala dat you talk about is 100% correct, dem go dey give person plenty wahala , also dey like talking , chai cheesy, dey can talk from morning till midnight grin

also pray dat you shouldn't offend them cus you've offended young devil grin tongue

but they're great people, dem dey always crack joke alot and they're so funny also to stay with everytime wink
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:52am On Nov 27, 2020
Looking at your picture, i'd say you look decent and very healthy.

There's this misconception in Nigeria that you're not okay if you are not as big as your contemporaries - it's crap!

Venerealisles:

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 99thEnemy(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2020
visiondee:
We are both in the same shoe, I'm a man of 33, clocking 34 years old soon, coupled with innocent and baby look, many sees me as a boy of 20 -22.
I give people utmost respect and have sense of humour, despite that, I set boundaries, I respect those who respect me, if you act or treat me anyhow, I will give you back to back. Look down on me, I will reciprocate as same. I never let my look had effect on my confidence. Above all, I'm principled. As sweet with my sense of humour as I am, my other side is not palatable.

I'm not saying you should act as I do but some will definitely help.

Reverse is the case for me oh!..
People normally see me as 5 -7 years older than my actual age.

It has always served me to my advantage shaaa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nice boobs op.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by SILENTandSMART2: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
hahahaha grin

aswear eleribuu people plenty for nairaland grin

hehehehehe grin

OP dey talk about her stature , one eleribuu dey look at bwest and hiin still dey comment about bwest grin grin eleribuu peaple everywhere grin

grin kikikikikiki grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 99thEnemy(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2020
Denique:
Hahahaha...why do I see me in you, Venerealisles?

I looove the fact that I am petite!
Nothing beats peeps telling my age by 5-8 years less. I love the feeling cool

Had to go and view Venerealisles 's profile pic so I can try to picture Unique Denique grin grin grin

@Bolded is the Opposite for me oh!

I remember posting a picture and asking you if you have this. grin grin grin grin

I remember you telling me to wait so you will check grin grin grin grin grin

you are funny oh! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 99thEnemy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Lol, for this niger most of the girls are short jare wink
If you're fat dem go talk say you fat like a soaked bread or pig , cheesy

They will say you look like Pigpopotamus grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Looking at your picture, i'd say you look decent and very healthy.

There's this misconception in Nigeria that you're not okay if you are not as big as your contemporaries - it's crap!

Check your inbox. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / Help My Husband Seems To Be Addicted To Prostitutes! / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.