Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

I Dislike My Small Stature - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dislike My Small Stature (55239 Views)

Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Benediction777: 3:50am On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=Dcaliphate post=96514702]If that's u on your dp, I love your looks. I like them portable. kiss[/quot

Fuu...
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Ofemmanu1: 4:03am On Nov 28, 2020
hashtagged:
You don't look like a teenager at all, you are just short and look like someone with a hot temper.
Short bitches are menace.

The op is a short bit.Ch
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Ofemmanu1: 4:05am On Nov 28, 2020
ednut1:
What exactly are we supposed to do Buy you rope or what
The short bitch is just seeking attention..
Buh who cares?!
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:19am On Nov 28, 2020
Be proud of who u are... Body shaming is very bad, nah emm make I go get all these muscles wey full my body I no dey use do anything now... Guy u look Sicky, guy u sure u never carry HIV, guy go do test ooooo bla bla bla, out of frustration I won use gym scatter my self, they begin they complain, guy stop ooooo all ur John Thomas will go inside oooo, women go hate ooo, u look like chimp, are you a bouncer, u looks like a thug bla bla bla, nothing u go do in this world people no go complain

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by k2money(m): 4:27am On Nov 28, 2020
To me you are one of the most beautiful and sexy lady on the planet earth
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Bosss73: 4:32am On Nov 28, 2020
Na scam Nairaland men go collect last last
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by victorazyvictor(m): 4:35am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.

Indeed ur tiny o grin

maybe you get hot temperament.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by edoairways: 4:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Lexusgs430:

So what killed Ajimobi and others?.....
The media can twist stories to sell to the masses. They are been controlled by powerful forces
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 28, 2020
benhope222:
That's how I use to reason before , until I start growing beards and running better business Worth millions . I build self-esteem . I avoid unnecessary discussions , Jokes that'll bring insults to me . some people are marveled and feel jealous about me now because they know when I was broke . I don't even care . How you keep yourself matters alot ..

If people Sabi your way , they'll know you're not a no nonsense man . Respect na person dey build an . I try to keep scores with people ahead of me I learn from them and see them as motivation ..

When people see say you no get their time Dem go kukuma free you..

Girls dey avoid me , because I no get time to look their face , I no need distraction , I'm focused to achieve my goals for now ... and I'm maintaining that I suffer well well this life , I don't want to go back to my past life .

But most of your posts are about girls this and that

Your last topic is on betting

Alot of you on nairaland are just fake people

Oga you are short very short and nothing more

grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Gwin2020(m): 4:47am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Lexusgs430: 4:54am On Nov 28, 2020
edoairways:

The media can twist stories to sell to the masses. They are been controlled by powerful forces

You sound like Sanwo-olu ....... grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by nabiz(m): 4:55am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

you can buy 5 cups of npk fertiliser. Mix it with 4 cups of water and pour it on your head before going bed. Just speed when you wake up the nex morning you surely thank me later. Chei! Sence nogo kill me. If you want to talk well well well, you can add little goat and fowl sheet.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by bestmutiu2019(m): 5:03am On Nov 28, 2020
alaye find money
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Kelly2713(m): 5:31am On Nov 28, 2020
99thEnemy:

She said she only needs a D!ldo grin grin grin
Don't mind those pretenders
Their life is full of wahala
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by habymi: 5:36am On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=Gwin2020 post=96516547][/quote] tell them
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Frankcallys(m): 5:52am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

Stop stressing my dear. There's nothing wrong with the way God created you. To me you look stunning, super beautiful and perfect. Let me be very very honest with you, don't you know that most men love beautiful and lovely women like you? Me for one, I love the way God created you and you are exactly my kind of woman. You are perfect jare, so stop stressing. You are physically my dream woman and that's the bottom line kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:56am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

If this is you in the profile page, stay the way you are. Im telling you. Dont look to get big or taller. When you start reproducing you will gain mass. But more important, and may God give you longevity, you will be 90 and still agile, whereas thos tall big friends you are around now will be needing support devices to get around when you are all advanced in age. Dont change this stature. How tall like 5'3? You are a woman, lucky you. Keep it like that.

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 28, 2020
The girl really tiny sha. She be like small letter ā€˜Iā€™ grin

Even Aunty Ramota is bigger cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Offpoint1: 6:10am On Nov 28, 2020
lefulefu:
many ladies would give their right hand to have ur kinder physique from what i am seeing on ur dp if dats u.u have the cardi B kinder petite stature.u certainly dont look like a teenager
my daddy wey don forget me
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by kelpat581(m): 6:13am On Nov 28, 2020
So for me I like your look , you are my kind of woman ,and I'm so single and searching,I would not mind getting to know you tho,I'm an entrepreneur also here in Lagos,from delta state ,you can contact me on 08121764259 quote author=Venerealisles post=96483550]So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

[/quote]
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by dododawa1: 6:14am On Nov 28, 2020
Oga,what will Aki and pawpaw will do then @ 40+
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by ShaneGuillory(m): 6:15am On Nov 28, 2020
You ain't little girl. You rock like a queen. I mean comm'on you needa get that feeling of smallness outta ya mind and focus on what's more important and rewarding. Bills gotta be paid a'ight ? So focus on what make you happy and practice gratitude and meditate often to get your frequency back on track. You fine asf bi**tch

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by shegzydave(m): 6:24am On Nov 28, 2020
I also have a small stature compare to my age mate it can really be sadden and am a guy
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Raychee(f): 6:32am On Nov 28, 2020
I used to be really skinny before...underweight infact and i didn't like how i looked. So i started taking protein powder and appetite stimulants because i don't get really hungry or eat much. It made me eat several portion sizes than i normally would and i gained 10kg over a period of 6months. It was hard o but i was dedicated to moving to the healthy weight range for my height.I still dont look my age and it's a big advantage you won't realize now. And i know how annoying it is to get little boys walking up to you to woo you. You seem like you're around 5ft tall and your weight also looks healthy for your height. Good health is all that matters..i had to learn that. No one has the universally perfect body type because choices and opinions varies.

Above all self confidence matters.. even if you add weight someone else will still shade you and people should learn to stop body shaming too kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by anthonie3(m): 6:39am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

After seeing your dp, babe! You are beautiful and i believe your stature issue is a mind thingy that only you can eradicate. Think about the positive side loike not worrying over obesity and watching your diet, don't let the negative talks get to you.
FYI, guys like me prefer girls like you

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by lexander(m): 6:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

the first step would be to stop comparing your self with others you're who you're try and find out the advantages of been the way you are and be happy about yourself
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by wumi2017(f): 6:45am On Nov 28, 2020
Beauty
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Patrizona77: 6:57am On Nov 28, 2020
The person in that picture is over 30 and not even 25
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Abdulyakeen: 7:02am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

I use to be in that spot. In fact I got married and my wyf kept saying I look skinny. I became a dump ground for her delicacies.
Now my brother the difference is clear. I added 20kg in 4month... Still trying to shed off
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by uncleck: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

Baby girl, your physique is perfect. If I could, I'd exchange anything I own to have you. My dream woman. Never you make any mistake of trying to add any bs. You're perfect
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 12345baba(m): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2020
If na u be dat for ur pro pic, you are my spec
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by faoogoke(m): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

God who created you that way did not make a mistake.

Your reaction to how short your are is called Pride. And how God resists the proud!

Ask God to forgive you, move on with life joyfully and see what God will do for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.