Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

I Dislike My Small Stature - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dislike My Small Stature (55240 Views)

Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by cmrendowed(f): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2020
If you want an improvement on your stature consume more chicken and beans.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by JastSiryin(m): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.
Bro Learn to accept it... And by that i don't mean the taunts of others, but your good qualities as. Believe me bros, there are people with greek bodies who don't have a shred of confidence. And as a result can't get the best out of life. Because in life, besides wisdom, confidence rules. You seem like a confident guy, don't let anyone erode that sense of confidence in you, or you'll hate life i promise you. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by olugabbie(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.

You cant change your stature. So accept it. Besides you look damn pretty and hot. I dont see any problem here. It is all on your mind. See yourself as someone who is perfect & the people around you will see you the same way. Stop creating problem where there is no problem.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2020
hashtagged:
You don't look like a teenager at all, you are just short and look like someone with a hot temper.
grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by MrBONE2(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

Comon SiSigrin

Stop being worry by the way GREAT ONE had create you,

Comon Embrace it,
SiSi you know what,you are so beautifulgrin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Iambond(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2020
ATTENTION SEEKER
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Monday60655(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2020
So if you know that you can't change the way God has made you, why are you here disturbing people who are struggling to make daily bread in this hard country. Full time attention seeker. Moreover, let's see that your stature. Why not upload the picture.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by mankind9(m): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

Babe you are beautiful ooo... Can I send you a dm?
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by bigman001(m): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

Be Grateful to God for such a lovely petite physique.My wife use to be small too , even when she gave birth to our first child people that didn't know us saw it as child abuse not knowing she was a degree holder, owner of a registered company and was 27 as at then. In fact many people that didn't know us thought she was a secondary school student. Now she works in a Bank and they find it pretty difficult to believe she is a mother, talk-less of having 3 kids self. Be proud of who you are dear.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Event14(f): 8:35am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

My dear, I used to feel that way too but I'm building my self esteem gradually, it's not easy being a group where everyone is big except you, I try to see myself the way I am, even if you eat, nothing will add. It's sometimes frustrating but you just have to. I'm 5'4 and weighs 53kg currently which took me over a year to add to get, as in I'm so happy I'm weighing that and I hope to get to at least 55.

2 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by SpaceAngel: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2020
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by vikstandon(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:
Yes, this is my first post on nairaland, and all I have to say is, I am a Feminist!!! A proud one at that, I know these little nairaland boys will come for me but I don't care!!
I have a message for y'all, we don't need your money to be happy, we don't need your d#ck to be satisfied, we can do without y'all.
Fellow ladies, lets keep up the movement, the more they realize they ain't shit, the better for them.

When you submit to a man, most especially your husband...I don't mean any kind of man.
The joy would reform your body...The fluid from the man does wonders.
You are lacking Sister!
You have a business...In your words you are self made, but you are lacking, no rest of mind.

No offense darling...but reconsider your stand...Men are no piece of shit; women are not just a sex object.

It is not good for a man to be alone...God made a help meet suited for his needs.

You are a help meet for someone... Yet you have chosen to standalone.
A man who ought to leave his mother and father and be united to you as a SUPPORT, you have dealt with as a piece of shit. You would always make him ashamed even when you are with him with such orientation of yours.

No hard feeling...you would be fine, just reorientation would do the magic; a peace of heart is what you need.
You are not at peace!!! It is believed you have money, but you are lacking!!!
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by hashtagged(m): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2020
zinny377:

Haba! undecided

Lol I was just saying what I thought na wink
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Angelawhite(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

Let’s hangout Monday evening (after work). would love to meet you smiley

By the way, can Nairaland change the green emojis already? This is almost 2021 !
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Meteng: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2020
You're complaining and it's your spec I love most. I'll soon dm you sef
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by emmyN(m): 9:49am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

Abobi, this your yahoo format nor be here o �
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2020
CalliDora1:
Babes it's true but you small o. Are you also short? Let me advice you.

Start eating beans like your aunt suggested. Also Increase your fufu intake and see you add some healthy pounds. Make sure you take before and after pics to track progress.

By the way, I must commend that you're very beautiful. No homo.

It should be no lesbo.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by michaelponle(m): 10:24am On Nov 28, 2020
My small advice.....avoid all this guy's telling you their own story here, they will send u DM, look for a way to take their own share before you go back.

*Use your head*

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 28, 2020
Are u sure u aren't a runs babe looking for clients ? If u are not then u aren't too bad.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Pearly255(f): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2020
How small are you
Pix pls
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2020
CamusMidas:

It should be no lesbo.

Helloooo.. it's homo. Homo is a general term for people attracted to same sex. Its not gender based. If I wanted to use the female gender terminology, then I'll use lesbo of which the male version is called "gay."

Got that?
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Sixfeetbelle: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2020
Wait, let me be sure I understand this.

Was it a criteria for men to go check her profile pics before commenting on this thread or is it that men are that jobless they must assess a lady's physique before offering advice and suggestions?
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Sixfeetbelle: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2020
Chris2863:
If your pics is the one on your dp then you don't have a problem unless you want to look like a grandma. You women get issues

Did you have to check her dp?
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Sixfeetbelle: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2020
Abouwaza:
Just say you want us to view your profile so we can see your new pic
Attention seeking mf

Modified: and nairaland successfully gave you the attention you so much craved for grin grin

You wanted to view the dp. She didn't invite you to. Your male curiosity made you do it. The same way it made most men view her dp

2 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2020
444crop:
Kai u for resemble one of my guy taraba chick
Maybe na me be the chicken wey born your guy chick grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by kabanayol9(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

See you, instead of you to thank GOD Almighty for the way HE created you, don't mind and follow people's comment, even if you are tall, fat, bla bla bla, they will still have something to say.
To shock you, if you are the one i am seeing at your dp, will you marry me
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Sixfeetbelle: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2020
TLION:
Well If na you dey below, then nothing bad for here. Na you just want make we view your picture.. well! las las you fine but you no get big breast i for manage you tongue grin

She didn't want you to view her pix. Your aproko took you there all by itself.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Sixfeetbelle: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

The short bitch is just seeking attention..
Buh who cares?!

Apparently you do.

Otherwise why are you on this thread wailing?
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Sixfeetbelle: 11:28am On Nov 28, 2020
anthonie3:

After seeing your dp, babe! You are beautiful and i believe your stature issue is a mind thing
FYI, guys like me prefer girls like you

Suddenly, she's your spec? Because of a picture that may or may not be her?

Okay. Kwantinue grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by penplus: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2020
Cashio:
if you are kinda slim, thank God dear. You don't know what the Lord has done for you.
That meat you are looking for will eventually come and trust me, u gonna miss the days of not bothering about losing fat.

True talk
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by orgylover: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2020
we in naija dont do that useless american thanks giving. Bleep off with that rubbish
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by ifeolamide00(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

that stature on your dp is what soon many would die to have,hang more with people who doesn't make you feel low or small

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.