Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Dislike My Small Stature - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dislike My Small Stature (55245 Views)

Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 444crop: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hahahahahaha chick borner....ndewo
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Maybe na me be the chicken wey born your guy chick grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Denique(f): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
tosinhtml:

On one hand it seems good that you aren't ageing or aging just as Pharell, on the other hand people treat you like you are so young..

Coincidentally, I got into an argument with someone today. He was talking down on another petite lady whose children are undergraduates. I could see the rage in her but she just won't let it out. I tried to mediate (someone had asked me to give him the contract, hence my involvement) and he felt insulted. Citing I was too young to calm him down...his first child is a teenager...bla bla bla...I should be having such conversation with his child instead. Chineke! I didn't know when I burst into laughter alongside the woman grin
To get him even madder, I addressed him using "O"– a case of reciprocity cheesy
It's a Yoruba term used to address a supposed younger person or a friend...more like kuku die if you choose to cheesy
tosinhtml:

One thing that distinguishes you is a smart person would know you aren't so young by how you communicate, a foolish person wouldn't because they don't have any sense.

Now, the last paragraph it is for me! However, in this part of the world, there aren't so many of them.
pocohantas:

You got it right. They just wanna brag with it...

Currently, a male minor for me is 0-25yrs. They should go read their Ababio or whatever they use now.
... or Discovery Channel as they need to discover sense, mannerism and decency.
Lol @0-25 years.

Poco with the comeback! cheesy
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Denique(f): 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
99thEnemy:

loooooooool grin LWKMD
From what age to what would you consider a lady to be under my food chain? grin grin grin

35 years and above!

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 99thEnemy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2020
Denique:

35 years and above!
Abeg!, I no be Awon Sugar Momma Geng oh! grin grin grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by prettysassygirl(f): 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2020
It is well. Just manage the small height you were given smiley smiley. Remember also that you are taller than some other group of people. There is always something to be grateful about.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Denique(f): 7:23am On Dec 04, 2020
99thEnemy:

Abeg!, I no be Awon Sugar Momma Geng oh! grin grin grin

Ahan! The 30+ are evening newspapers who will never ask you for urgent 2k o...and that is because they are desperate to be 'wifed'?? wink
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 99thEnemy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Denique:

Ahan! The 30+ are evening newspapers who will never ask you for urgent 2k be o...and that is because they are desperate to be 'wifed'?? wink
I can wife someone who is 2 years older than I am and no more.
Right now if babe pass 31, I no do pass date. grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Denique(f): 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2020
99thEnemy:
I can wife someone who is 2 years older than I am and no more.
Right now if babe pass 31, I no do pass date. grin

...and I'm 40+, so
Cc: kriss216, he's backing out! cry
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Kriss216: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Denique:

...and I'm 40+, so Cc: kriss216, he's backing out! cry
Denique, something in me is telling me you’re below 21.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by iamyemiakins(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kriss216:
She dey disguise grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 99thEnemy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2020
Denique:

...and I'm 40+, so
Cc: kriss216 , he's backing out! cry

Senorita Denique. kiss kiss kiss kiss
You are between 27 and 29 dearie grin grin grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 99thEnemy(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2020
Kriss216:

grin grin grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by wealthtrak: 3:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.
grin... Venereal isle (the "venereal"
in your moniker is fully loaded).

Anyways you may not be
able to grow taller at 25 years
but you may wish to take
Apetone to put on body weight
while eating good meals.
I've never used it since
I've no need for it.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Dbliz(m): 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
benhope222:
That's how I use to reason before , until I start growing beards and running better business Worth millions . I build self-esteem . I avoid unnecessary discussions , Jokes that'll bring insults to me . some people are marveled and feel jealous about me now because they know when I was broke . I don't even care . How you keep yourself matters alot ..

If people Sabi your way , they'll know you're not a no nonsense man . Respect na person dey build an . I try to keep scores with people ahead of me I learn from them and see them as motivation ..

When people see say you no get their time Dem go kukuma free you..

Girls dey avoid me , because I no get time to look their face , I no need distraction , I'm focused to achieve my goals for now ... and I'm maintaining that I suffer well well this life , I don't want to go back to my past life .

Please can you share some jokes and unnecessary discussions that brings about insults to oneself?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.