Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

I Dislike My Small Stature - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dislike My Small Stature (55235 Views)

Growing Up, What Household Rule Did You Dislike Most And Why? / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yeah it can be good and bad, good that people think you are young, and bad as people won't take you too serious or minimise your issues. Happens to me except, as guy gym dey for us to fix that issue.

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by TLION(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

She didn't want you to view her pix. Your aproko took you there all by itself.
. Ode
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by cerpvad(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Look at this one ohhh. This is the kind of physique that I want in the lady I want to marry but which I never see, na hin you dey dislike up and down. Anyway I go pm you. Just reply with your Facebook name or number, then I go know wetin to do nex grin
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Sixfeetbelle: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
TLION:
. Ode

Have you sent your own pm? Or are you waiting for the crowd to reduce so it doesn't enter into her spam?
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Velluto: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hello OP. I checked your profile and from ur post it seems you're used to traveling in and out of the country. If you don't mind, can I have your contact, I'd love to talk to you personally. Preferably on WhatsApp .
@ Venerealisles

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by meobizy(f): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mscheew.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Cammo: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2020
Dïldo lover.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Pandora112(f): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
Be yourself and accept yourself the way you are
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Chris2863(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Did you have to check her dp?
No vex sir
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by pocohantas(f): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
Denique:

I like that I look younger than my age but the downside of it is, when SSS students begin to woo you on the streets.

Last month, some Secondary School Boys tried to chyke me but my response to them and some grownups that greeted me right before them made them apologise.

I just chuckled and went my way.

The information you seek is being processed.
Please be patient with the server tongue

Those boys don’t have fear these days. I won’t forget one that delivered an item to my place, then he will call me and say “Boss lady I just wan greet you. Let me take you to FarmCity nah”

Made good joke for my friend and I. We still laugh over it till date. How you go dey chyke me, still dey call me Boss Lady? cheesy I am not petite o, size no dey deter them again.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by anthonie3(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Suddenly, she's your spec? Because of a picture that may or may not be her?

Okay. Kwantinue grin grin grin grin

grin smiley wink thank you
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Denique(f): 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
pocohantas:

Those boys don’t have fear these days. I won’t forget one that delivered an item to my place, then he will call me and say “Boss lady I just wan greet you. Let me take you to FarmCity nah”

Made good joke for my friend and I. We still laugh over it till date. How you go dey chyke me, still dey call me Boss Lady? cheesy I am not petite o, size no dey deter them again.
They really do not care that they are no match for you; they just want to massage their ego which is cool, but it is not to be overflogged.

A minor wooing a working class lady is stretching the limits. Your ego should hover over your food chain tag.

3 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 99thEnemy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
Denique:

They really do not care that they are no match for you; they just want to massage their ego which is cool, but it is not to be overflogged.

A minor wooing a working class lady is stretching the limits. Your ego should hover over your food chain tag .

loooooooool grin LWKMD
From what age to what would you consider a lady to be under my food chain? grin grin grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by mozele(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:

The last straw that broke the camel back was when I went over to my cousin's place, only for my Aunt to start saying stuffs like "I look like a toothpick" she even went as far as saying I should start eating enough beans!! Chaii I have suffered .

forget that thing, your physique is an advantage.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by pocohantas(f): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Denique:

A minor wooing a working class lady is stretching the limits. Your ego should hover over your food chain tag.

You got it right. They just wanna brag with it...

Currently, a male minor for me is 0-25yrs. I don’t know who are the women doing U-18 kids in secondary school. Apart from it being a crime, it is distasteful to me. They should go read their Ababio or whatever they use now.

5 Likes

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by ableguy(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
But why do ladies always leave thier breast outside while taking pictures?
Anyways I have a nutritionist that can help you, you must grow fat by force.!
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
CalliDora1:

Helloooo.. it's homo. Homo is a general term for people attracted to same sex. Its not gender based. If I wanted to use the female gender terminology, then I'll use lesbo of which the male version is called "gay."

Got that?
Seems you can't see a joke when it is staring right at you.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by iInjureHerYansh: 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
Venerealisles:
So this year my family decided we were gonna come back to naija early for the Xmas celebrations, we also wanted to do Thanksgiving in Nigeria hence the early arrival.

Well, we were back home in Lag, so I decided to go hang out with some of my long time friends, and what I saw shocked me ooh. They were really big now, felt like they were way older than me. angry To make matters worst, I senior them pretty damn well, but my tiny physique just makes them think otherwise. embarassed

I will be 25 by December, but yet most people I come across still think I am a teenager, Little did they know that the so called teenager is the owner of a business in Lagos and also a degree holder.

Inspite of my achievements, I feel what they are saying is beginning to get to me, i can't change the way I look, if I could, I'd probably add more height to my physique grin.
I have a solution to your problem but first are you still a feminist? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by TLION(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Have you sent your own pm? Or are you waiting for the crowd to reduce so it doesn't enter into her spam?
. Lmao bruh! No let me insult person Abeg.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Sixfeetbelle: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2020
TLION:
. Lmao bruh! No let me insult person Abeg.

Smh.

Predictable lots.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Dcaliphate(m): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
[quote author=Benediction777 post=96516206][/quote]
Oponuuuuuuu
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by TLION(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Smh.

Predictable lots.
. Ode come benin, you go see fine girl tired.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Sixfeetbelle: 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
TLION:
. Ode come benin, you go see fine girl tired.

If there are numerous fine girls around your area, why are you all eagerly and stylishly toasting this babe? For all we know, she may be man sef
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by TLION(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If there are numerous fine girls around your area, why are you all eagerly and stylishly toasting this babe? For all we know, she may be man sef
Are you okay at all.. no be only toasting na toast bread.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Raspberri: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Drop your contact will like to be Ur friend
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by tosinhtml: 12:24am On Nov 29, 2020
Toks2008:

You are a beauty goddess.

Your beauty will be ageless because of your stature Infact I call ladies like you evergreen beauty..

If only you know how sweet you look.

Bros Bros, this one you're falling in love. It's rare to see the LION himself, Aka odumodu fall in love oh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by tosinhtml: 12:32am On Nov 29, 2020
Denique:

I like that I look younger than my age but the downside of it is, when SSS students begin to woo you on the streets.

Last month, some Secondary School Boys tried to chyke me but my response to them and some grownups that greeted me right before them made them apologise.

I just chuckled and went my way.

The information you seek is being processed.
Please be patient with the server tongue

On one hand it seems good that you aren't ageing or aging just as Pharell, on the other hand people treat you like you are so young. I remember toasting a babe in 2016 & she asked me If I was still in school, gosh I was so embarrassed. I later found out that I was 5 years older than her & she was just preparing for NYSC. Just imagine oh, Meanwhile she looked so big, both Boobs & Ass already poking out like she was in her 30s.

One thing that distinguishes you is a smart person would know you aren't so young by how you communicate, a foolish person wouldn't because they don't have any sense.

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Toks2008(m): 12:39am On Nov 29, 2020
tosinhtml:

Bros Bros, this one you're falling in love. It's rare to see the LION himself, Aka odumodu fall in love oh grin grin grin grin grin

Fall in love bawo?

I only stated the obvious with no aorta of romantic overtures.
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by tosinhtml: 12:52am On Nov 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Currently, a male minor for me is 0-25yrs.

Habana! Madame ahn ahn, wetin happen cheesy So 25 is same worth & value as 0. Omo life no balance cheesy
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by bestmutiu2019(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2020
e be things
Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Drizzy5001(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2020
From your d.p you go Sabi vex o , grin your height is okay anyways, at least u are taller than Aki &and paw paw combined grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by Drizzy5001(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2020
Denique:
Hahahaha...why do I see me in you, Venerealisles?

I looove the fact that I am petite!
Nothing beats peeps telling my age by 5-8 years less. I love the feeling cool

I just want a liru bum-bum to accentuate my look grin
come make I borrow you bum bum my own too much, am a guy I don't need it grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand / What Will You Do If You Get Home And Find Your Son Like This? / 13 Awkward Things Married Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.