Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie (2942 Views)

Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / Funniest Pick-up Lines You Ever Heard Or Said / Describe Your "ex" Using A Movie Or Tv Show Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by cammax7(m): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2006
Lets hear it. Be it a personal exerience, a movie story or that of a freiend or sister or brother...whatever. Mine has to be 50 First Dates. Go watch that Movie!!!
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by layi(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2006
Titanic would have been but i see it as stupidity on the part of Jack.

Anyway I'll pick mine. I've know my best friend (a girl) since i was 4 (she was 3) and we've been together till today. Went thru a lot together, still standing strong. wink
I might get married to her, who knows and we'll write a book bout our daily experiences grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by disney(f): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2006
To me, l think the Notebook was very very well acted and its so interesting. smiley It makes you wanna fall in love over and over again. tongue
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by MatureMe(f): 7:16am On Feb 12, 2006
Try Jason's Lyric with Allen Payne and Jada Pinkett and Love Jones with Lorenz Tate and Nia Long, 2 great black love movies.
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by Rhodalyn(f): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2006
so many of dem
cant remember
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by cheekee(f): 5:43am On Apr 25, 2006
i think it's definately got to be
1.pearl harbour
2.titanic
3.honey1&2-nigerian movie
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by Kadeejah(f): 5:20am On Jul 05, 2006
love jones
the notebook
love and basketball
brown sugar
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by Busta(f): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2006
- something new
- Medea Family reunion with Boris kodjo wink
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by osegwu(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2006
The pink lady
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by omot208(f): 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2006
it definitely has to be the notebook. hell, this guy wrote one letter a day for 365 days, even though he didnt get a reply. and then he still came back for her at the end of the day though she lost her memory, and told her the story of their love every day even though she'd forget it the next day. it's totally amazing. the love in that movie is one of its kind.
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by crackmann(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2006
The Most Intriguing Love Story of all time is "I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE".
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by Dvampire(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2006
the most intriguing love story ever is my real life love story. still baffles me till date how it all started.
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by dominobaby(f): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2006
We're all ears or rather eyes, dvampire.
Out with it!
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by Dvampire(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2006
well, where do i start from? is it the fact that we hated each others guts the first time we met or when i walked into my house and found out that she was gisting with my mum?
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by Scorpio(f): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2006
@MatureMe, Jason's Lyric, one hell of a sexy movie. I particularly like Blue Hill Avenue a lil more, then again, Allen Payne's sexy grin
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by iice(f): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2006
Mina and Dracula in Bram Stoker's Dracula
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by cheekee(f): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2006
nothing but velvet -not the most but it"ll do
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by Sayoh: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2006
A walk to remember- it's amazin how the guy's life was influenced by the gurl
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by trinigirl1(f): 4:46am On Dec 26, 2006
Brokeback Mountain    smiley
Legend of the Falls
First Knight
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by cutieexx(f): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2006
brown sugar all the way!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy but u have to check out d nigerian movie real love 1, 2 n 3
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2006
Romance Movies suck

but Memoirs Of A Geisha is really good.
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by Eurphoria(f): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2006
Mine will be pretty woman, lake house and tristan&Isolde
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by cutieexx(f): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2006
oh, what about all those romantic long indian musical movies that leave u crying @ the end? cry
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2006
all of them cheesy
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by ima1(f): 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2006
there are so many of them, TITANIC is my all time favorite, but i promised myself not to watch it again because i couldn't stop crying when i first saw it. alot of movies with Ramsey Noah and Geneivieve Nnaji (i think they are the best nigerian movie couple). anyway most of my favorites are Nigerian movie love stories.
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by cutieexx(f): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2006
Titanic, cry hmmm, u could be more right!. another would be walk the line with reese witherspoon and again when she starred in just like heaven.hmm, makes me feel like watching the movie right now!! cry grin cheesy
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by Busta(f): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2006
Notebook was a good one.

Poseidon
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by sugachic(f): 5:00pm On Dec 29, 2006
Glitter starring mariah carey,the prince and me, lake house and just like heaven which is definately d most intriguing
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by Busta(f): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2006
sugachic:

Glitter starring mariah carey,the prince and me, lake house and just like heaven which is definately d most intriguing
Mariah Carey's Glitters was fake and boring. just like Britney's crossroads.
Don't waste your time watching these movies unless u want to commit sucide.

sorry, just the way I feel bout em
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by ima1(f): 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2006
Yeah Britney's crossroads was just gross, i heard she got an award for worst actress, its just like that stupid film Madonna made with her husband Guy Ritche, it was nasty, n i don't even know the name of the movie,.
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by iice(f): 4:55am On Dec 30, 2006
Busta:

Mariah Carey's Glitters was fake and boring. just like Britney's crossroads.
Don't waste your time watching these movies unless u want to commit sucide.

sorry, just the way I feel bout em

My sentiments exactly, i didnt even bother with glitter, after seeing the trailer i already knew what a total mess it would be. Acting is not her forte.

ima1:

Yeah Britney's crossroads was just gross, i heard she got an award for worst actress, its just like that stupid film Madonna made with her husband Guy Ritche, it was nasty, n i don't even know the name of the movie,.

Swept away is the movie, tres horrible.
Re: The Most Intriguing Love Story You Have Heard Or Watched In A Movie by Eurphoria(f): 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2006
the operative word here is INTRIGUING

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Almost Gave My Girlfriend A Valentine's Slap / Her Life Style|relationship|crushes |crush|and Dealings With NL Male And Female. / Can You Answer This Awkward Question If Your Mother Asks You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.