Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,540 members, 7,840,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) (54406 Views)

Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / Biography: Yemi Adenuga Elected First Female Black Councillor In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Olarewaju89: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
PapaBaby:
See what Thief Nubu has turned Lagos to.

Why calling tinubu again undecided

Do you understand the man at all?

2 Likes

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
Alejo lowo. He should tell it to the birds that his salary under the most corrupt government in Nigeria was N500. When he's ready with the correct gist, he should come back.
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by orgylover: 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
STOP MAKING IDIOTS TREND. THIS SCUMBAG USED ALL HS LOOTED FUNDS TO Bleep OLOSHOS IN OPEBI AND NOW HE IS REAPING WHAT HE SOWED. WHY ARE ALL THE COUNCILORS DURING HIS TIME NOT BROKE?
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Glaswegian: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Councillors don't really make money, even today.
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Fathai(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2020
Be humble when you think you have all the money because the same money is nothing is nothing at face of God.
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by alizma: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
Farki:
This is a lesson to all that political appointments aren't forever.

I just hope this revelation has a positive effect on his life after today.
The lesson is for everybody. This is not about politicians alone. From his alias, Shile burger, you will understand this man must have enjoyed himself during his hey days.
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
PapaBaby:
Eno go better for Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Traininghub(f): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
tillaman:
I really don’t know what to say but my prayers for those that have fought their way out of poverty may You never experience hardship again and those of us still fighting may God take us to better days !!!
A great prayer, amen! And may we, who are trying to get on out feet rise above our hurdles!
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by TooMuchStuff: 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Still a councillor. Just different from the other one in the office.
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by PETUK(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Farki:
This is a lesson to all that political appointments aren't forever.

I just hope this revelation has a positive effect on his life after today.

Probably the reason Politicians embezzle money cos they don't want to end up like this
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ginaz:
Man must have womanized with all his money .
Lol many women have become super rich with womanizers like him, let him keep on capitalising on Randy men
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Jabioro: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
PapaBaby:
Is like you're in perpetual paiñ over Tinubu matter.Do you know the worthy #500 naira then.. During Babagida era..10 naira is a lot of money..
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by juman(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Thousands of former councillors in similar condition around the county.
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by bluecircle470: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
PapaBaby:

Why do you Igbos want to kill yourselves like a fow because of Tinubu. He’s way ahead of your tribe

1 Like

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by stagger: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
N500 then could buy ONE HUNDRED plates of food, each with 2 pieces of meat, in my school at the time. It was decent pay back then. N75,000 could get you a decent car too.

I had an uncle who was also a councillor at the time. They were living large. Abacha's coming caught them all by surprise after they had all lavished their money.
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by CharlesSammy: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
No amount of money is ok........Even Dangote still dey fine money
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
Minus the real burger.

Any body wey dem call burger ...... their
Lives they always get as e be !
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Eriokanmi: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
tunday2020:
According to a video clip uploaded on twitter by Mr Kayode Ogundamisi, a former councillor in Lagos State was seen pushing truck. His name is Mr Anibaba aka Shile Burger. He claimed to have represented Ajah and its environ during the military regime of General Gbadamosi Babangida.

Can this happen in Nigeria of today? Can a councillor be pushing his cow's feed by himself?

He said he was earning #500 as salary then and pays tax from it.

May we win over corruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K0-dWdCeZU

https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1333668080875139073?s=19
OP, it's easier said than done. Let's join hands in sending apc and pdp packing, come 2023. It's that simple. Early last year, I boarded same flight with Prof Sagay and Magu from lagos to abuja. Prof sagay was walking slowly with a walking stick while Magu's back was bending , facing down as they both walked towards the arrival lounge in abuja after disembarking. Prof had to sit down cos of the stress of walking from the tarmac to the arrival area, to catch some rest...just to tell you how old these people are yet, they don't want to leave there, with their archaic ideas. No wonder we're where we are today. Enough! Our country must get better. It's up to you and I.
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Jamiubond009(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2020
its in the DNA of Afonjas.skull mining and truck pushing are white collar jobs in their eyes shocked shocked
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Farki: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
PETUK:

Probably the reason Politicians embezzle money cos they don't want to end up like this

If they actually put in place measures that benefited the community maybe they wouldn't end up like this. Politicians abroad don't end up like this.

1 Like

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Tookool(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
I've seen councillors in worst conditions. You get to sit in office for only 3 years with a salary of less than 250k, you have l.g.a caucus to settle, Godfather dey there, church IVs dey there. I'd rather be an LGA supervisor than a councillor
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
So serious.
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by franktolk(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Many Nigerians find it hard understanding English probably because it's not our first Language .
There's nothing wrong with the man pushing his cows' feed himself and the man never said he's suffering . For him to own some cows / cattle even suggests he's doing fine .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by lozanni(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2020
Arrewa:
This is what happens when you refused to plan for the future ahead.

That's why I always advice my friends not to stop buying cows and land... I buy properties even outside my state.

Tomorrow is not certain for anybody not matter how rich and powerful you are today.

Never stop investing your money!! Don't just be good at spending.

Be good at spending and also be very good at investing!!

Don't just stop investing... Even if you, your family and your generations couldn't finish the money.
Let Humanity benefit from your wealth.

Very good investment advice.

For the first time, you did not sound controversial

1 Like

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by faste: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Not much to steal during that era except you were state or federal official
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
PapaBaby:
WON TI FI ORI E GBALE.
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Is he the first man that worked for the government but now broke?

We all have a mindset for corruption that's why this is news!

1 Like

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by landproglobal: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
tunday2020:
According to a video clip uploaded on twitter by Mr Kayode Ogundamisi, a former councillor in Lagos State was seen pushing truck. His name is Mr Anibaba aka Shile Burger. He claimed to have represented Ajah and its environ during the military regime of General Gbadamosi Babangida.

Can this happen in Nigeria of today? Can a councillor be pushing his cow's feed by himself?

He said he was earning #500 as salary then and pays tax from it.

May we win over corruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K0-dWdCeZU

https://twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/1333668080875139073?s=19
This is not a very good report.

Anyway if you need genuine and affordable property in Lagos check my signature
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Aziishyco(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Maybe he didn't save for the rainy days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.