Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,549 members, 7,840,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) (54408 Views)

Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / Biography: Yemi Adenuga Elected First Female Black Councillor In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 3:46am On Dec 02, 2020
Carthman:
God no go shame us turn person life other way round.
I get money before no be am at all sad
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by dstar01(m): 5:44am On Dec 02, 2020
Nothing is new under the sun so it's not a surprise. May our stories not be of someone who enjoyed life at the beginning and ended up in poverty and pains later. Amen

Achieve Financial success through creativity:

Enterprising people always see the future in the present. Enterprising people always find a way to take advantage of a situation, not be burdened by it. And enterprising people aren't lazy. They don't wait for opportunities to come to them, they go after the opportunities.

Enterprise means always finding a way to keep yourself actively working toward your ambition. Enterprise is two things. The first is creativity. You need creativity to see what's out there and to shape it to your advantage. You need creativity to look at the world a little differently. You need creativity to take a different approach, to be different. What goes hand-in-hand with the creativity of enterprise is the second requirement: the courage to be creative. You need courage to see things differently, courage to go against the crowd, courage to take a different approach, courage to stand alone if you have to, courage to choose activity over inactivity.

Lastly, being enterprising doesn't just relate to the ability to make money. Being enterprising also means feeling good enough about yourself, having enough self worth to want to seek advantages and opportunities that will make a difference in your future. And by doing so you will increase your confidence, your courage, your creativity and your self-worth, your enterprising nature.
As the year gradually comes to an end, be determined more than ever, to unleash your creativity and achieve financial success!

Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by EM123: 6:10am On Dec 02, 2020
stagger:

You do not know what you are talking. You just come here to yarn nonsense.

Peugeot 504 Station Wagon as at 1985 was N15,000. My dad bought one, brand new! Not hearsay or anything because I was very much around and saw the car live and direct! Ask anyone who was around at the time.
Ok i might no be accurate with the price but the man earn 5% of the price of peugeot 504 , imagine you earning 5% of the price of brand new benz gwagon for 4years and in less than 30years you are back in the streat like a common man , will u forgive yourself?
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by oyatz(m): 6:55am On Dec 02, 2020
Eriokanmi:
OP, it's easier said than done. Let's join hands in sending apc and pdp packing, come 2023. It's that simple. Early last year, I boarded same flight with Prof Sagay and Magu from lagos to abuja. Prof sagay was walking slowly with a walking stick while Magu's back was bending , facing down as they both walked towards the arrival lounge in abuja after disembarking. Prof had to sit down cos of the stress of walking from the tarmac to the arrival area, to catch some rest...just to tell you how old these people are yet, they don't want to leave there, with their archaic ideas. No wonder we're where we are today. Enough! Our country must get better. It's up to you and I.

Can you please explain to this honourable house why Magu's back was bending?
Re: Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) by Eriokanmi: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2020
oyatz:

Can you please explain to this honourable house why Magu's back was bending?
I give you the assignment. I need feedback asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.