Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? (8375 Views)

What Will You Name Your First Child And The Gender You Hope Or Want It To Be? / Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding / Can You Determine The Gender Of Your Child Before Conceiving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by clarissa(f): 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2006
i like suprises so i will like it to be a suprise but its good to know like so u can prepare things for the baby that will also be fun
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by funty(f): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2006
no  i  wont  want  to  know  the  sex  before  its  born  because  if  you  know  b/4  the  baby  is  born,  it  wont  be  a  surprise  to  you  any  more  and you  might  even  feel  as  happy  as  a woman  whose's  just had  a  baby  should  feel.the  best  thing  is  to let  it  be  a  surprise  to  you.
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by SIBLI06(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2006
Yes I wanted to know and now I know! July we will be holding our first child, A baby, Boy!!!! Thank you Jesus
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by Rolly: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2006
Awwwwww! i'm so happy for u o! congrats!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by eveseh(f): 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2006
i dont wanna know
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by lauryn(f): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2006
Of course. I would love to know the sex of the baby.
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by shawna(f): 2:52am On Jun 18, 2006
no i really dont care i kinda like the element of surprise
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by mamaput(f): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2006
I always asked.
Not because of clothes colour , just wanted to know
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by mukina2: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2006
no i'll think of it as a wonderful gift from God a surprise :Ds
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by ToyM28(f): 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2006
I'd love to know b4 hand. But the suprise is great as well, so i'm stuck on this one.
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by ladykool(f): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2006
yes so that i will not be surprised or shoked! and also to start buying the baby things before hand!
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by okwanuzo3(f): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2006
definitely, so i'll know if it's pink or blue
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by Memunah(f): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2006
I woudnt really love dat what matters is that am giving birth to a baby and am delivered safely and not the baby's sex and for getting things for the baby before delivery.What happened to UNisex Wears?So i see no need to know the baby's sex
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by dominobaby(f): 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2006
I want that surprise!
So i guess I'll just buy a couple of his and hers beforehand and do the major shopping later, with the help of ma siblings.
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by biyibabe(f): 12:20am On Oct 22, 2006
I don't want to know, I prefer to know after birth, Sometimes couples are disappointed by the sex of their baby be4 birth,like if they already have a lot of girls and they have been expecting a baby boy and the x-ray shows a girl again, U can imagine what will happen if the man is a typical nigeria guy (esp.an illetrate who does understand that what a boy can do a girl can do better). smiley smiley wink wink
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by mide2(f): 3:38am On Jan 01, 2007
i like surprises, but i bet i won't be able to wait to find out.
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by Eurphoria(f): 4:57am On Jan 01, 2007
Nope i'd rather wait till the day to find out smiley
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by rezzy: 1:49am On Jan 03, 2007
I would prefer to wait , cos i like surprises especially when it's a twin
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by keyremotes(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2009
We always want to play God.
We go for scan to see how the baby is doing
We do this and that
, and we still still want to know the sex before birth.

Haba, how many of us did our parents know their sex before being born?
Let's allow nature now.

I prefer to find out on the day of delivery.
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by tope2000(f): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2009
On my first child - No
but on all the other ones - Yes pls grin
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by benincitys(f): 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2009
yes i will like to know
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2009
On the first child, it would be a smart thing to know the sex of the baby.
One needs to get ready, buy some baby products etc.
The sex of the next children can be mysterious because there are already materials for the baby to wear just incase it ain't the expected sex, so you can then go shopping while the baby still have some items that can be managed in the meanwhile.

1 Like

Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by Sissy3(f): 12:00am On Apr 01, 2009
nah, i love surprises so i wouldnt want to know till after the first cry
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

nah, i love surprises so i wouldnt want to know till after the first cry
So do I, but who wants to be shopping on the last minute esp when the woman is not able to drive or leave the house?
You think say your husband go dey babysit? tongue
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by Sissy3(f): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

So do I, but who wants to be shopping on the last minute esp when the woman is not able to drive or leave the house?
You think say your husband go dey babysit? tongue

i shop b4 the baby comes. buy both boys and girls cloth and those i cant buy i will give the list. he must learn oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by tope2000(f): 12:09am On Apr 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

i shop b4 the baby comes. buy both boys and girls cloth and those i cant buy i will give the list. he must learn oo cheesy cheesy

U dont even have to . . . . they sell lots of lovely unisex clothes for babies wink
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by Sissy3(f): 12:11am On Apr 01, 2009
tope2000:

U dont even have to . . . . they sell lots of lovely unisex clothes for babies wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

yea but some like pink for gals, n blue for boi's so i will buy both colors grin grin
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

You go shop for both sex?
So how you go decorate the nursery? tongue
I'm not only talking about the clothes here wink
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by tope2000(f): 12:15am On Apr 01, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

So how you go decorate the nursery? tongue
I'm not only talking about the clothes here wink

You dont have to colour it blue or pink . . . ,  yellow is a unisex colour

~Sissy~:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

yea but some like pink for gals, n blue for boi's so i will buy both colors grin grin

Haaaaaaa . . . . .have u ever been to a baby section in a shop u wish u have a baby to buy clothes for . . . their clothes are so beautiful kiss grin
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by Sissy3(f): 12:17am On Apr 01, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

So how you go decorate the nursery?  tongue
I'm not only talking about the clothes here  wink

decorate it the unisex style baby . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

tope2000:

You dont have to colour it blue or pink . . . ,  yellow is a unisex colour

Haaaaaaa . . . . .have u ever been to a baby section in a shop u wish u have a baby to buy clothes for . . . their clothes are so beautiful kiss grin

oh dear! yellow is my least favorite color cry cry embarassed embarassed

yes oo, after seeing those cute clothes, you just feel like buying all the cloth in the store embarassed embarassed
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by tope2000(f): 12:19am On Apr 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

oh dear! yellow is my least favorite color cry cry embarassed embarassed

yes oo, after seeing those cute clothes, you just feel like buying all the cloth in the store embarassed embarassed

really? . . . . its my fav colour kiss
Re: Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 01, 2009
I hate yellow. Too bright

Hope say you don't dress your boy in pink from lack of proper shopping.

Sissy, are you getting ready? It seems so o, by the way you answer my questions tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Would Your Parents Disown You? / Are Men Naturally Polygamous? / How Do You Know He/she Was The One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.