Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos (128719 Views)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by romenna: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2020
blessed are the jews and SU's like us for we shall live to fulfill our destiny

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2020
He must have gvn her an intense orgasm to make her heart rate over accelerate beyond d normal threshold thereby jamming her heart leading to pump(heart) failure.
Warning: Don't give a woman too much orgasm...it can lead to death.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by bizzibodi(m): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2020
This man need an award in SEX HALL OF FAME ...even Mandingo with his pfucking skills has never kill any woman with his cock.

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Funflipper: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Women should be very careful with this men, they will take anything to impress you on bed which can result to what we are reading here.Lazy generation men always depending on drugs and herbs to kill somebody's daughter, drugs ravaged hormones and herbally energized organ generation men

lol, e be like say dem don use buratashi cane you before.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by baralatie(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2020
godliman:
Please is the science, superstitious or spiritual explanation of this phenonmenon of people dying during sex. Why don't we hear this often of married couples but only people engaging in illicit sex? Who can resolve this puzzle pls it is becoming a recurring decimal.
this is not orgasm!This is medical shock!

™Shock is a life-threatening condition that occurs when the body is not getting enough blood flow. Lack of blood flow means the cells and organs do not get enough oxygen and nutrients to function properly. Many organs can be damaged as a result. Shock requires immediate treatment and can get worse very rapidly.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Suspect33(m): 11:55am On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Another Reckless and unfortunate death!
Sin is Cancerous!
Sin Cripples and Shatters Destiny!

The destiny of the young Married man is now in Jeopardy all because he wanted to be a Heavy weight champion of sex!

Sin may look sweet, Fun and tasty but it will always end in Premium Pains/ Tears.

The Worst of all is Departing this Earth right inside Iniquity and Immorality!!

It's a Straight DEPART FROM ME YE THAT WORK INIQUITY!!

Thisday is a rare opportunity for someone who has a plan to commit Immorality THISDAY. You have planned it all out! Infact you have Drank all the Drinkables !

I advise you to Chase that girl/ boy away right now! Don't let 2-12 mins Cripple your Destiny..

Pull out from Sin and Pull in to JESUS Christ..

There is a Way that seems right to Man/ Woman! The End is Death!

WhatsApp digits please
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Funflipper: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
bizzibodi:
He must have gvn her an intense orgasm to make her heart rate over accelerate beyond d normal threshold thereby jamming her heart leading to pump(heart) failure.
Warning: Don't give a woman too much orgasm...it can lead to death.

100% spot on! Many people have underlying heart issues they are not even aware of.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
Suspect33:
WhatsApp digits please

Send a Pm bro
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by bptc10: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
I like your comment
PCG001:
grin grin grin
Kօռʝɨ ռa ɮastaʀɖ embarassed
tɦɛ ɢʊʏ ռa aɢɮɛʀօ, ɦɛ ʄօʀ ɖօռ ʍɨxɛɖ ʝɛɖɨ ʝɛɖɨ + օքa ɛʏɨռ + օɢɨɖɨɢa + ċaքtaɨռ ʝaċҡ taҡɛ sɛxɛɖ tɦɛ ռʊʀsɛ tɨʟʟ sɦɛ ɢaʋɛ ʊք tɦɛ ɢɦօst cheesy
ɨ ɖօռ't ҡռօա աɦʏ ʍօst ռʊʀsɛs aʀօʊռɖ tɦɛ աօʀʟɖ aʀɛ ɮɨtċɦɛʀʏ ɨռ ռatʊʀɛ undecided
ɨ ʝʊst ɖօռ't ҡռօաembarassed

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
azawuoba:

pussy sweetner
How possible is that?
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Jesslove(f): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
That thing you were looking for outside, you finally found it, congratulations.

Somebody should tell the wife to fry correct chicken this Christmas and flex because what God cannot do does not exist o
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Baba40(f): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:38pm On Dec 07, 2020
Baba40:

Be sure of your blood pressure before you cum

Welcome back, I missed you we have unfinished business in the thread you opened , you have not said what you want.

https://www.nairaland.com/6270804/gazzuzz-dubious-insultive-arrogant-being

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=Ishilove post=96795158]See his strong face. This man is the type that as he is thrusting, all the veins in his neck and forehead will be popping out like he is hell bent on destroying the vagina. He has used preek to waste Mama Pelumi'e destiny[/quote

It's that not what you women want, now if he didn't have knack her well she will arrange her friends and be laughing at him that he is not man enough, God save us ]
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 5:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Hahahahahaha! Ishi what is this?

He dickstroyed her!
Wicked boy
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
NiRfreak:
Can we see the size of the dick before we judge the guy
Wickedness shocked
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2020
luvmijeje:
grin grin cheesy

This thread wan kill me with laughter.
Wicked grin
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2020
luvmijeje:
Most Nigerian men are so selfish. They won't check whether you are enjoying it or not. They don't know how to prepare a woman. They believe if they can jerk for hours they are baddos. And you will see them bragging foolishly.

This generation of men are something else.
It's the same woman that will lie to him she is enjoying while she is not, how many times women complain I went to him but he didn't even touch me, meanwhile the man attemp she said no?. Confused sets of...
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by goodheart02(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Women should be very careful with this men, they will take anything to impress you on bed which can result to what we are reading here.Lazy generation men always depending on drugs and herbs to kill somebody's daughter, drugs ravaged hormones and herbally energized organ generation men

You're always sounding bitter and stale. The man that broke your heart to warrant all this is blessed
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
goodheart02:

You're always sounding bitter and stale. The man that broke your heart to warrant all this is blessed
Never experienced heartbreak before, never will.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by goodheart02(m): 5:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Never experienced heartbreak before, never will.

Then stop sounding bitter and venomous like a depraved shrew
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
goodheart02:

Then stop sounding bitter and venomous like a depraved shrew
You all should behave yourselves then, I only dislike irresponsible men nothing more
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by goodheart02(m): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
You all should behave yourselves then, I only dislike irresponsible men nothing more

Then stop generalizing because not every man is ill bred
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
goodheart02:

Then stop generalizing because not every man is ill bred
I use the word MOST most times
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by goodheart02(m): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
I use the word MOST most times

But u said "you all"
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
goodheart02:

But u said "you all"
yes when necessary I use that also
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by goodheart02(m): 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
yes when necessary I use that also

Okay. But stop being a shrew e go better for u
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
goodheart02:

Okay. But stop being a shrew e go better for u
ok dickhead
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by goodheart02(m): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
ok dickhead

Thanks for accepting, bleached pusssy
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by godliman: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
baralatie:

this is not orgasm!This is medical shock!

™Shock is a life-threatening condition that occurs when the body is not getting enough blood flow. Lack of blood flow means the cells and organs do not get enough oxygen and nutrients to function properly. Many organs can be damaged as a result. Shock requires immediate treatment and can get worse very rapidly.
my question is why is it not common with the married
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by baralatie(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
godliman:
my question is why is it not common with the married
it happens with married couples as well.

the problem is the shame and the negativity that will stick to the surviving partner is so great that the best is to lie that the dead partner died after a brief illness.

just imagine what in laws will allow a woman to live if they found out that the reason their son is dead is because of sex with the wife they will murder her in return.

so historically so an event which happens is kept under seal

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.