Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos (128717 Views)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by madjune(m): 12:21am On Dec 07, 2020
Yoruba demon is real.

Why.most married Yoruba men no dey like stay one place sef?

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Emzenoz(m): 12:25am On Dec 07, 2020
Openbusiness:

Investigative clues: Gin + energy drink + sex

Analysis: gin can cause heartburn and energy drinks increases blood pressure, while sex causes fatigue and irregular heartbeats

Probable cause of death = high blood pressure, heart failure with possible choking asphyxiation

Conclusion: gin + energy drink + sex = deadly combination

Nigeria police won't hear this. in their terms, " He don buy market".
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by victorian(f): 12:28am On Dec 07, 2020
baralatie:

the nurse was lead on in false belief even though she is supposed to know better

Abi? She's suppose to know better.

What a way to die.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by ugodson(m): 12:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Ehn if I don't see husband, I would stay peacefully in my father's house

Zzor that is a very very bad perceptions. babe from the words you put down I know men will fall for you.
Even if a lady is living in her own shop if she is not married she is equally seen in her father's house am telling every father will not be happy at all
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Liposure: 12:35am On Dec 07, 2020
victorian:
Sex!
I always say, know your capability on sex matters. Understand how far your body can go.
I rejected two marriage proposals cos the men said they can sex 6times everyday!

I was what!!!!!

For what nah?

They said they have huge appetite for sex. One said if he marries me he cant keep his hands off me.

I laighed and I said won't u go to work? Because I work myself.

He said of course he will go to work but it's 6rounds everyday and it makes him very agile.
I look these men, I said una Don see person to kill!

Holy Ghost fireee!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry I'm not interested. I don't want to Marry yet.
In fact we are incompatible!

cheesy

The other one said he knows I'm ajebuttee, and won't last long on bed. I said we'll u suspected right. Then he said but I love your looks. I've been in love with you for the past three years but I didn't know how to approach u and he's ready to be faithful if I accept to be
this joke is too funny
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by sunboy(m): 1:04am On Dec 07, 2020
Quite unfortunate for this man that he’s in a wrong country. His case will most likely be treated as murder without any sort of investigations to run out of there was murder or not embarassed these are two consenting adults having sex.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by sunboy(m): 1:06am On Dec 07, 2020
Openbusiness:

Analysis: gin can cause heartburn and energy drinks increases blood pressure, while sex causes fatigue and irregular heartbeats

Probable cause of death = high blood pressure, heart failure with possible choking asphyxiation

Unfortunately, the police will still tag it a murder case embarassed
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by victorian(f): 1:15am On Dec 07, 2020
Liposure:
this joke is too funny

My dear it's not a joke, its true life story.

We all have different body systems. Understand yours and u will live long cheesy
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by cardoctor(m): 1:19am On Dec 07, 2020
Just because of 1010.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by AdaJESUS1990: 1:23am On Dec 07, 2020
khingTony:
Wahala be like bicycle

Maybe his wife denied him sex, so to avoid getting angry and beating her up so that his name will not go viral like the other man that dealt with his wife for denying him, he decided to peacefully seek for puna somewhere else.

Little did he know that he will still go viral.

may this be the potion of all the foolish unsatisfied useless womanizing husbands especially the idiot am living with....
na the good spirit of e wife catch am so

Peace smiley
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by AdaJESUS1990: 1:29am On Dec 07, 2020
this must surely be the potion of all cheating foolish ungrateful shameless husbands especially the idiot I live with.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by chachanga: 2:02am On Dec 07, 2020
Nurses always thinking they can get away with sh!t cos they in medical line
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by mathong: 2:08am On Dec 07, 2020
shocked cool shocked cool shocked shocked shocked
AdaJESUS1990:
this must surely be the potion of all cheating foolish ungrateful shameless husbands especially the idiot I live with.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 07, 2020
Thunderbolt. Magun
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by AFONJACOW(m): 2:43am On Dec 07, 2020
Some people will spend this Christmas inside prison while some inside grave and these people has chosen their own fate this sweet festive season, yellow people and infidelity nah 5/6 so am not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 2:46am On Dec 07, 2020
I say again, do your 58 seconds and walk away...... You wan build house on top pussy.......... cheesy
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:49am On Dec 07, 2020
It could happen to any nigga.

A candid advice, flee from the sin of adultery and fornication..

Not easy tho, I must say..

GOD HELP US.. Every pvssy lover�
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by mindpresh: 3:36am On Dec 07, 2020

Good to see the also arrest the surviving male partner in these situations too!

dre11:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/12/06/nurse-found-dead-after-sex-with-lover-in-lagos/
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Another Reckless and unfortunate death!
Sin is Cancerous!
Sin Cripples and Shatters Destiny!

The destiny of the young Married man is now in Jeopardy all because he wanted to be a Heavy weight champion of sex!

Sin may look sweet, Fun and tasty but it will always end in Premium Pains/ Tears.

The Worst of all is Departing this Earth right inside Iniquity and Immorality!!

It's a Straight DEPART FROM ME YE THAT WORK INIQUITY!!

Thisday is a rare opportunity for someone who has a plan to commit Immorality THISDAY. You have planned it all out! Infact you have Drank all the Drinkables !

I advise you to Chase that girl/ boy away right now! Don't let 2-12 mins Cripple your Destiny..

Pull out from Sin and Pull in to JESUS Christ..

There is a Way that seems right to Man/ Woman! The End is Death!

If we check now we fit find out say na you fùck pass
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Chicastle: 3:44am On Dec 07, 2020
PATORANKING WAS RIGHT THEN?

Make I tell you wetin happened for ABULE
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Mac2016(m): 3:46am On Dec 07, 2020
Zzor:
Women should be very careful with this men, they will take anything to impress you on bed which can result to what we are reading here.Lazy generation men always depending on drugs and herbs to kill somebody's daughter, drugs ravaged hormones and herbally energized organ generation men
What's this one saying?
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by geetee2: 3:53am On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=Openbusiness post=96788300]

Conclusion: gin + energy drink +? + sex = deadly combination
? Can be drug
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by favour32(m): 4:06am On Dec 07, 2020
Avoid any energy drink.
You are good to go.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by AmeLonRo(m): 4:26am On Dec 07, 2020
Hmmnnh. What really happened is what we don't really know. We speculate therefore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4YgZTi2opU
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by samwillyco1(m): 5:14am On Dec 07, 2020
yomi007k:

Logical analysis.

But this guy still won't be left off the hook.

Yes, because he acted irresponsible by running away, while the lady was vomiting and struggling to survive, he should have raised alarm and take her to the hospital, the DEATH is caused by excessive nacking/drug influence which never allow them to listen to one another.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by cococandy(f): 5:19am On Dec 07, 2020
You still found a way to blame his wife for something that had nothing to do with her. I salute you.
khingTony:
Wahala be like bicycle

Maybe his wife denied him sex, so to avoid getting angry and beating her up so that his name will not go viral like the other man that dealt with his wife for denying him, he decided to peacefully seek for puna somewhere else.

Little did he know that he will still go viral.

Konji na bastard

Peace smiley

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by samwillyco1(m): 5:24am On Dec 07, 2020
Something must kill a woman, not man this time around.

I wonder how their families would be feeling now, because of the shame brought upon them by the ttwo dogs
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by SaiRuiMall: 5:46am On Dec 07, 2020
Let me tell you wetin happen for Abule

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by nengibo: 5:47am On Dec 07, 2020
jchioma:

You acted very irresponsibly by running away. Unless, you knew you were guilty. The best thing in a situation like this is to raise the alarm and make moves to rush her to the hospital dead or alive. And that you still had time to "managed to clean the room" while you had a dead human being who moments ago you were frolicking with on your hands, tells a lot about your character, I hope you were not trying to conceal evidence or up to one mischief or the other.
Always quick to judge others, he panicked which is what most people will do in such a scenario
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by khingTony(m): 5:51am On Dec 07, 2020
cococandy:
You still found a way to blame his wife for something that had nothing to do with her. I salute you.
I said "maybe" or can't you read?
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by cococandy(f): 5:54am On Dec 07, 2020
khingTony:

I said "maybe" or can't you read?
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.