Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos (128727 Views)

Lady Shares Video Of Tired Boyfriend After Marathon Sex / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by mechanics(m): 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
That's the result of infidelity.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by josite: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ishilove:

Yes indeed they do, and when you obey them, stories like this that leave people gisting about you will follow.

talking about im highly experienced .u can do it hardest without expending maximum energy.jab it thrice hardest,breath in deeply for a second,return to 3/4 hit jabbings with seconds deep breathing in between.
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Ishilove: 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2020
josite:

talking about im highly experienced .u can do it hardest without expending maximum energy.jab it thrice hardest,breath in deeply for a second,return to 3/4 hit jabbings with seconds deep breathing in between.
Oshey. Nackson, expert at all matters fück.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by MrHeff(m): 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
victorian:
Sex!
I always say, know your capability on sex matters. Understand how far your body can go.
I rejected two marriage proposals cos the men said they can sex 6times everyday!

I was what!!!!!

For what nah?

They said they have huge appetite for sex. One said if he marries me he cant keep his hands off me.

I laighed and I said won't u go to work? Because I work myself.

He said of course he will go to work but it's 6rounds everyday and it makes him very agile.
I look these men, I said una Don see person to kill!

Holy Ghost fireee!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry I'm not interested. I don't want to Marry yet.
In fact we are incompatible!

cheesy

The other one said he knows I'm ajebuttee, and won't last long on bed. I said we'll u suspected right. Then he said but I love your looks. I've been in love with you for the past three years but I didn't know how to approach u and he's ready to be faithful if I accept to be his wife. Latest next two months we are married. I look the guy chat through my phone with one bad eye!

I said to myself, even if I want to settle down dearly, I need to give myself brain.

I'm the only surviving lineage left! You cannot come and use sex in form of marriage finish. Me off forever. God forbid! I dodge una!

The nurse sef!

*sighs*

Man Proposes, God Disposes..
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
meobizy:
News I’ve read where women die during sex: 5. The amount of news where men die during sex: 25 and counting. As a man, if you die throway while trying to impress a woman then you are on your own. She will only move to the next available phallus.
Hmm no pity Abi, this girls will be enjoying themselves...
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Whem they Bleep like horses, why them no go Bleep person to death. Everyone needs to be careful the people they Bleep with.
It's you girls a man must do anything to satisfy you if not you will call him names at his back hmmm
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by Hassanmaye(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Probably a bad heart or the guy choked her to death.

Hmmm
Re: Nurse Found Dead After Marathon Sex With Lover In Lagos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

It's you girls a man must do anything to satisfy you if not you will call him names at his back hmmm
Yes nah. A man that can't satisfy a woman is not a man. cheesy grin.
His manhoodness is questionable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is A Slay Queen? Qualities All Ladies Must Possess / Big Breasted Woman In Lagos Causes Commotion At Computer Village (photos) / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.