Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) (24337 Views)

Governor Darius Ishaku Begs Nigerians For Forgiveness / Any Governor Saying He Can Tackle Insecurity Is Lying – Governor Darius Ishaku / Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 07, 2020
Gorrilla playing golf on a golf course farm...

1 Like

Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by saajus: 2:51am On Dec 07, 2020
If that is a golf course, we should have a picture of how his state will look like. We cannot even plant ordinary grass in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by tunapawizzy: 3:34am On Dec 07, 2020
hahahaha...no shame
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by Ratedgang: 3:55am On Dec 07, 2020
Preshieben:
One of my favorite...

golf
yeah. You play too. I play off handicap 11.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by Ratedgang: 3:56am On Dec 07, 2020
saajus:
If that is a golf course, we should have a picture of how his state will look like. We cannot even plant ordinary grass in Nigeria.
lol. If you’re a golfer you’ll know that during dry seasons all golf courses across the country gets dry but all the greens are being maintained for putt outs.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by Ratedgang: 3:59am On Dec 07, 2020
mayorkent:
Omo, the golf course na wah.
The grass no follow at alll
boss it’s dry season and all golf courses especially those in the north are very very dry but the greens and pins are watered to keep it smooth and running.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by saajus: 4:11am On Dec 07, 2020
I got you. I am not a golfer but, I know there are several ways to keep your grass green even during the dry season. There is no excuse for average. If they don't know how to do it, they should research how other places with similar weather are doing it. Will UAE with similar weather give weather excuse for a poor looking golf course grass. If they've exhausted their minds and can't make natural grass look good in the dry season, why not go turf.

Ratedgang:
lol. If you’re a golfer you’ll know that during dry seasons all golf courses across the country gets dry but all the greens are being maintained for putt outs.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by 10kgod(m): 5:14am On Dec 07, 2020
I don't know what to say self.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 5:34am On Dec 07, 2020
Ratedgang:
That thing doesn't look like it was in good shape even during the wet season.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by CableWire: 6:57am On Dec 07, 2020
This wan suppose go run, jump and skip. He should stop decieving himself...golf is not for him. Na only God knows how many times he don mess even pooed in his pants for there.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by thaoriginator: 7:01am On Dec 07, 2020
Aldebaran:

Nigerian TIGER GORILLA WOODS grin
Asin ehh, Hippopotamus Woods cry

1 Like

Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by lawalmovichhhh: 7:37am On Dec 07, 2020
see as the man resemble Indi ami
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2020
This man na gross feeder oo!see how he made others look like Lilliputians.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by Ratedgang: 8:40am On Dec 07, 2020
saajus:
I got you. I am not a golfer but, I know there are several ways to keep your grass green even during the dry season. There is no excuse for average. If they don't know how to do it, they should research how other places with similar weather are doing it. Will UAE with similar weather give weather excuse for a poor looking golf course grass. If they've exhausted their minds and can't make natural grass look good in the dry season, why not go turf.

ok boss but let me give a little insight. Golf courses are built according to terrains. All courses are not and can never be the same. I have played golf courses around the world. Some leave the course rough till 200 or 150 meters to the green. If you go to smoking hills now at Illara mukin you’ll know what I’m saying. I was at the opening of the Tukur Burutai golf course opening last weekend at Abuja and it’s not looking fantastic as you’ll think. What matters is the watering and maintenance of the greens. For now you can only get a lush green course in the south cos it’s still raining. By January you’ll meet an entire dry grass. So it follows time and seasons.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by Ratedgang: 8:43am On Dec 07, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

That thing doesn't look like it was in good shape even during the wet season.
You didn’t see the green so don’t judge until you get there. Go to Asaba golf course now and you’ll meet a no prefer lie fairways. After getting angry of loosing balls you’ll be calmed when you meet a fantastic green.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by Tovino: 9:08am On Dec 07, 2020
Nice one that he is playing golf
But that place is too dirty. That is not a golf course . It is sambisa forest. The place is not neat and kept. I can even see a gully erosion behind one of the pictures. This shows the level of degradation in the country.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by Tovino: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2020
That picture is not even meant for the public. I guess one of the golf workers snapped it to use it against him .
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2020
paulolee:
so this is now news? a man playing golf na new thing??

Its taraba state governor na. Not just any man.
Cant u see he looks like dj kali
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2020
Shame know dey this Gov'nor face.

Is this how golf field look like be dis?
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by adewasco19(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
This mumu gov wey no dey sit down for him state... Its either he's out of the country or he went to Abuja.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by saajus: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
Bro, don't defend mediocrity. How are they doing it in other climes with a similar climate? You go to Dubai with their very humid and dry weather, natural grasses are greener. Can we just do one thing right for Christ sake?

Ratedgang:
ok boss but let me give a little insight. Golf courses are built according to terrains. All courses are not and can never be the same. I have played golf courses around the world. Some leave the course rough till 200 or 150 meters to the green. If you go to smoking hills now at Illara mukin you’ll know what I’m saying. I was at the opening of the Tukur Burutai golf course opening last weekend at Abuja and it’s not looking fantastic as you’ll think. What matters is the watering and maintenance of the greens. For now you can only get a lush green course in the south cos it’s still raining. By January you’ll meet an entire dry grass. So it follows time and seasons.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by iamethan(m): 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2020
JosEast:
The play ground is rough
I swear be like dis one na golf desert o.
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by dalongjnr: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
longetivity:
very short and robust man
In bed or governance?
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by buragoz: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2022
I like to play golf. Will you share how to keep the grass green even in the dry season?
Re: Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) by mollyfq: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2022
During the hot summer months, a lawn requires special attention. The widespread belief that a lawn just needs planting and occasional watering is fundamentally wrong - only regular attention to your lawn will keep it looking its best. This is especially important for the game of golf so that it does not spoil your impressions from the game and especially the successful shots - Golf Handicap Calculator. During the hot season, a good watering schedule plays a key role in keeping your lawn in good condition. The best time to water is in the morning when the sun is still up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP / Ambode Tweets About A Road Construction Completed In Lagos / Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.