Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? (17275 Views)

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / Child Discipline: Do You Believe In Beating Your Child? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by officialfestus(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2020

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Axmondthuglife: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
I remember it just like yesterday cheesy i and my younger brother were eating eba, we started fighting over who will take the last mould and all of a sudden my brother punched me in the face. Momsi just calm us down go boil water make eba Full bowl carry pot keep for table. Next thing she comot koboko say we must finish the whole eba.

Com see as we dey cry chop eba dey beg cheesycheesycheesy we chop so tey food no fit enter mouth again.

Wetin bring the unforgotten beating be say e no reach 5 minutes wey momsi pity us make we leave the eba go play outside, one foolish broda just remain garri and groundnut give me make i chao... Na him momsi catch me.

Mo je babanla iya ni ijo yii

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by sammysmiles(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
obowunmi:
Does not matter what a child did.

No normal adult should be beating a child.

Thats child abuse.
U never jam!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by sammysmiles(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Axmondthuglife:
I remember it just like yesterday cheesy i and my younger brother were eating eba, we started fighting over who will take the last mould and all of a sudden my brother punched me in the face. Momsi just calm us down go boil water make eba Full bowl carry pot keep for table. Next thing she comot koboko say we must finish the whole eba.

Com see as we dey cry chop eba dey beg cheesycheesycheesy we chop so tey food no fit enter mouth again.

Wetin bring the unforgotten beating be say e no reach 5 minutes wey momsi pity us make we leave the eba go play outside, one foolish broda just remain garri and groundnut give me make i chao... Na him momsi catch me.

Mo je babanla iya ni ijo yii
Food! Food!! Food!!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by luckydion(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Wao! What a memorable day.

The worst beating I received from my Dad was when Children in the Neighborhood Reported to my Dad on the way from work that I threatened to beat them. Meh this is Long Story: I was beaten with all vexations like a thief. However, I have forgiven them.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by LovesickG(f): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Back when I was in primary school, I had the 2nd position in my class the previous term then jumped to 10th position the next term.
Can never forget that day, the beating was legendary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Exc2000: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
cool

My elder brother used our second car to train me and my elder sister how to drive, and a neighbour or my other sister snitched

The beating was far more painful than all the beating I had ever recieved

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by thundafire: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
obowunmi:
Does not matter what a child did.

No normal adult should be beating a child.

Thats child abuse.
shut the Bleep up! That's why if u come across a white man,who stayed in Nigeria for a long time,and have seen all the good and evil. He will tell u Nigeria youths are well behaved because of their up bringing. I know they are useless children

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Mutemenot(m): 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Was making weed with dried cassava leaves at the backyard . Never knew mom was peeping through the glasses ..The rest na story, only my body could explain .. Big thanks to Sir Simeon, he was my messiah that day

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by A305: 3:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
I went to the river/stream with Nkechi and Ifeoma eventhough I was warned never to. Post-beating traumatic stress disorder is real people.

Edit

Another one is: Accepting food from strangers.

I and my junior sister also went with Nkechi, Ifeoma and their brother to another friend's place where we ended up eating in a tray. Oh boy, My junior sister gave us out after being interrogated under pressure/duress.

The beating after that day shaped me into an adult that HARDLY ask for favour of any kind. If I visit you and agree to eat your food, you must be extremely close to me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by viqSmallz(m): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
When I took (my dad called it stealing) one 500 naira note from the bundle he gave me to count. Na so thief fly comot from my body that day..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Mummyfour(f): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
I use to steal my mother's coins to buy snacks for my friends that didn't use to bring money to school.my mother caught me stealing the coins one-day and the beating I received loosened by bowels.
I piss for every where.
She started pitying me when I told her why I was stealing the money.
She told me that if I had asked, she would have been giving me the money to buy things for my friends.
Telling me this worsened my pains and anger.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
I did something really bad
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by mima1: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
I was so sick one day that i made my dad drive out late at night to buy drugs for me. When it was time to take the next dose in the morning, i sneaked out to throw the drugs away but then i was caught by my mum. Omo the beating i collected that day eh, I became healed by force grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by luckydion(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
luckydion:
Wao! What a memorable day.

The worst beating I received from my Dad was when Children in the Neighborhood Reported to my Dad on the way from work that I threatened to beat them. Meh this is Long Story: I was beaten with all vexations like a thief. However, I have forgiven them.

What really happened was, I ran to settle children fighting. The ones from the said rich home who were guilty couldn't listen to me so, I merely threatened them saying "If you fight these children again I will beat You" so they ran with fear.

Lo! They met my Dad on the way from work and gave him the lies that broke the camel's back. I still have the make up till now.
Moreover, their mum came begging my Mum not to revenge cause she was piss up hearing the truth even my Dad was down at the "sight" of the truth after the deed.

This was early 90s

My Advice:
Pls...... Let's create the ATTITUDE of listening ...... Listen to your children or whoever before taking action... Even the Stammered ones have the truth in heart... they will say it if you can be patient enough.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Emioluwa: 3:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
femi4:
Abacha days....fell and poured the last 10litres of kerosene in house on the floor
If this is true then you don't need to explain further because I could relate

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
I never had a chance to receive worst beating from my parents, the least my mom would do is an instant slap. Believe me, she never beat me up to five times.

The only worst beating i ever get is from my church usher, who discovered that I had stolen from my mom, which I usually do, since that day the spirit of stealing left me, up till today I never imagine taking someone else belongings

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Alwaysachick: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
1. Staying under the rain under the guise of errand when I could have just ran home

2. Not preparing/ going for village end of the year party. This one still annoys me till date grin

Well all these happen when is was a teen.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Olam09(m): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
I smoked paper ciggar with one of my friend igniting it from one fishseller fire so the NEIGHBORS around come tell my maale say i smoke. Omo i recieved the beating of my life that day, my mum disfigured my face with beatings i even fainted that day, i can never forget that day lai lai
2. I got 3rd position when i was in primary 4 that time i swear my paale beat the hell out of me he even gave me bruises on my head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by DoubleEngine007: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2020
officialfestus:
3cdays ago my dad which is no longer my dad slapped me and I descended on him,if not for neighbours I'd have gave him a scar to be remembering me...
This your own story na new one ooo.. Wahala wan dey be like bicycle so o... No matter what, you should have walked out na..

Mine then was when I beat my younger brother.. That boy too go make them beat me for small pikin sha.. I collect slap one afternoon like that... Spit comot my mouth.. Stars come dey comot my eyes.. I still dey remember where I sat that day,and how that slap take land my face,even after 25years+

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
Handywork:
The day I went to greet one of my guy living very far away from my home
he had a SEGA game console then,
I came home around 11pm almost midnight,
I knocked at the door, but suprisely my mum opened it and I went in.
I was shaking at first but the Expression on my mum's face was friendly...
I asked if dad was at home she said yes he was asleep, immediately in my mind I know say i don die be that oo..

I shrugged it off and went to bed.
In the middle of the night around 2am I think, I heard kpaiiiiiiii on my back, the pain was so severe that I woke up, i thought it was a dream but the next slap woke me up to reality, my dad was standing like Anthony Joshua on my bed, he punched and kicked the living hell out of me, the beating was hell that night
I didn't go to school for weeks
I told my friends I wasn't feeling fine cus if they know what transpired that night, I'll be a laughing stock during that term...
since then I behave like a fowl that comes home to sleep around 6:55pm in the evening..
One of the terrible experiences I had with my late dad

check my signature for your design
may his soul rest in peace!!

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by tonexman18(m): 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
When I was caught in a game center when class was going on...omo d kind beating wey I receive dat day no be here,Both in school and home grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by eahmed(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
when i and my friend was caught smoking rapped paper as sigrate my mum and dad beat me as if am an armed rubber
my mom was holding me down while my dad was wiping me infact that was the first and the last time my parents ever beat me

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by officialfestus(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
This your own story na new one ooo.. Wahala wan dey be like bicycle so o... No matter what, you should have worked out na..
the dude own don too much,so I decide to disgrace am.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by timisquare82(m): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
I slim fitted some meats inside the black pot of soup

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by StonedLex(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
I went to swim in a river during raining season. God, I wish I could just die instead that day. My dad flogged me till he was exhausted.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
longetivity:
My dad caught me romancing a girl while I was still in secondary school.

Incase y'all don't know the girl is now my WIFE

Omo ti ori e na mi...
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Olam09(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
eahmed:
when i and my friend was caught smoking rapped paper as sigrate my mum and dad beat me as if am an armed rubber
my mom was holding me down while my dad was wiping me infact that was the first and the last time my parents ever beat me
Same experience bro
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hammyaladin:
may his soul rest in peace!!
Amen, thank u
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by DoubleEngine007: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
officialfestus:
the dude own don too much,so I decide to disgrace am.
grin Na only polygamous homes such dey happen well well.. But next time plz don't raise ur hand on him.. E get why bro.. E get why

Run or walk out,if he tried to hit you.. If his mind don calm,u go apologize to am.. Stay Safe!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help My Brother Is Missing. / Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? / Should A Married Woman Accept A Gift From Her Ex Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.