Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? (17271 Views)

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / Child Discipline: Do You Believe In Beating Your Child? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by seanwilliam(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Lol.. where i one even start from self.. if I was to be judged by my attitude when I was young walai I no supposed dey alive.. i was an agbero grin
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Dalby(m): 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Smoked my first cigarette at the age of 7 and was caught.

The flogging no be here my uncle carried me on his back while my dad was doing the flogging...

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by darichlife: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Nobody chop beating reach police children, maybe we got the stubbornness because our father being a force man. Baba the day i will not forget waa the day my father used Tear gas to punish me, i was becoming a terrorist in our compound, breaking children's hands, killing people's fowl, bullying children, stealing from mum's purse, smoking papers, swimming in different rivers with friends after school and even playing football at odd ours in other compounds. God i never knew i will become this calm and discerning. I changed not because of the beatings The word of God changed me.

17 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Weedee(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Worst beating I got was when underage me drove my father's Peugeot 505.
My old man don buy car park, na im my mind tell me say 'howfar, you fit crusie this ride na, after all you don dey watch as them dey drive am'.
Mumu me, I go carry car key.
Plug for Kickstarter.
Dey fire motor anyhow as e don dey Neutral.
I engage am for reverse, match accelerator to the floor..
Drove it into the Pineapple farm.
I burn clutch sharpenly. I con dey wonder who send me.. My mind wey send me run leave me sef.
I struggle by myself, with myself push the motor go keep for where e been dey.
I no need talk wetin happen when old boy come back come find out..
That night na horror movie.. No be all those things Americans dey show for TV dey call horror movie.
Na God epp me that night.

Last last, na me been still come teach myself how to drive, by myself after plenty other adventures..

7 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Zeuslord(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
never really got beaten to the extent to be tagged extreme.
Mumsy is a black belt champion in Slapping technology.
you know that kind of slap you receive and you keep wondering why you are still standing¿,yea that's it.

But my sisters really chop beatings no be small.
The funny part of it is that whoever is around when the punishment is going on is most likely to receive a share.

Love you so much Mum...God bless me... I really want to see tears of joy on your face

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by officialfestus(m): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
grin Na only polygamous homes such dey happen well well.. But next time plz don't raise ur hand on him.. E get why bro.. E get why

Run or walk out,if he tried to hit you.. If his mind don calm,u go apologize to am.. Stay Safe!
chairman I no dey back down for fight,na the dude first slap(na there he Bleep up)as this man matter dey tire person,no be say he get help wey he give me.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Holiegrail2: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
Looolz.
Mumsy tell me say make i wash plates, I left it and went hunting lizards all day, in the next undeveloped plot back then.
My mum gave me the beating that made me think I was adopted.

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by NiRfreak(m): 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
I used blade to cut/tear open our sitting room cushion chair..lol..was around 7..yrs
I ate all Titus fish in the soup before Dad came back from work...lol..Dad cooked the soup cos mom travelled.
..was around 7 yrs too..
The beatings I chop from from those two scenario is unforgettable......Na wire dem use reform my body

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by DoubleEngine007: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
officialfestus:
chairman I no dey back down for fight,na the dude first slap(na there he Bleep up)as this man matter dey tire person,no be say he get help wey he give me.
grin If you go start talk this kind thing for AY LIVE people go laugh tire ,na to just add sweet punchline join grin. U don blow be that.. You're just too funny.. But no raise hand against ur dad again,no matter how he offend u reach. Its an error. Shalom!

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by officialfestus(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
grin If you go start talk this kind thing for AY LIVE people go laugh tire ,na to just add sweet punchline join grin. U don blow be that.. You're just too funny.. But no raise hand against ur dad again,no matter how he offend u reach. Its an error. Shalom!
no matter bros I go try,thank you.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by DoubleEngine007: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
officialfestus:
no matter bros I go try,thank you.
You're Welcome Brother!

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Nmezor(f): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Keep resting on Daddy dearest. Mine was when I went to a neighbour's house for a visit and there was a movie on which was so interesting that I didn't mind if time flew. I wanted to see it to the end...Got home pretty late and my big sister was like where have you been? Daddy has been asking after you. Omoh after I heard that I knew I was done for.. Was lashed no be small that night smileyand I never did that again.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by harmony75: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Isaacmacdon:
Mine goes like this: I just got back from school one precious, sunny Wednesday afternoon. Having trekked a far distance from school to our house, I was so tired and needed food & water. The Sun those years can be very deadly.

Luckily for me, mum happened to be at home when I arrived. I greeted her (as it is a custom in the Igbo tribe to greet an elder even when you just finished using the toilet) cheesy. I went to drop my bag, still putting on my school wears.

I was famished, hungry, tired, felt like I was gonna die. cry. Well, mummy saw this look on my face, and already knew where it was coming from. She drew me closer to her bosom and caressed my stubborn head. grin. But, before coming upstairs, I saw my goons playing football down the street. My eyes didn't lit up because hunger already rained darkness on my eyes. embarassed.

Mum made Indomie (The original One oh, not this nonsense they're doing these days). She garnished it with sardine and plantain. Men, I tore my t-shirt in half trying to devour the piece in front of me. cool. It took me barely 5mins to clean that plate.

Men! Those good ole days! Buhari issa bastard ni! angry. So, immediately I was done with the food, my eyes were liberated from the darkness. I remembered my goons. I slowly picked up my plate and gently took it to the kitchen. With the precision and sleekness of a serpent, I picked up buckets and called out that I wanted to go fetch water for the house.

Mum was delighted! "Oh, What a good boy he is", she said. I hurried out of the house with joy. I just fooled an elder. I was the BOSS. Emini Baller! cool Oshey! When I got downstairs, I dropped my bucket and ran towards the gathering of spectators and players.

They called out to me with tears of joy! embarassed I was dubbed Kanu Nwankwo. They hailed! My head swelled up with pride, not knowing the swelling was for the pain I'm yet to go through. undecided.

Anyway, I got into the match right away. I played with vibe, energy, and power. Oh Boy! I was that good! Suddenly, the whole spectators were laughing. They called out my name. I thought it was a dribble I just completed!

Omo, the next thing, I turned and saw a hefty woman with doubled canes running towards us. I was laughing at the person that would get the beating. On a closer look, it was my beautiful mother coming to slaughter me. embarassed. I kukuma stopped playing and walked to her to receive my beating sharply!

So, folks, that is my worst beating experience! cool
�����
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
I asked to go to a friends house while my mum was falling asleep I figured out that when you ask for favors and their tired you always get your way... I followed my friend home from school and got to party and ride on her new battery powered motor car. Painted my face, chopped popcorn, danced and ate.

They beat me when I got home.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmm na one bad Sunday like dat when I dey jss3. I go use the money weh my mom want borrow from me play whot n deh chop it from me..
Mom beat me ehn, peeps think say she dey beat cus I deh play gambling, dey no know say na the money deh pain her.. She don tell me say she want use am run something for meeting..
Ripmom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mom sent me and my elder brother to grind beans we will use in cooking moi moi. We got there and discovered there was a lot of people waiting in the queue. We left the bucket in the line and veered off to play football. We came home 6:45pm almost two hours after we were sent on errand feeling like Messi and Ronaldo ( We had totally forgotten)... The rest is history cry

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by eedimo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
I was just 8 that was in the late 90's, my mum sent me on an errand which would have taken just 15 minutes. I left few minutes past 10am and came back at 5:30pm. No thanks to 'Carashika' which I was watching from someone's window.

...that was the last time I was beaten by my parents.(Dem too follow me fear)

#fear of losing an only son.
but I learnt my lesson.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by begge: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
The worse beating i recieve frm my mum was when i was in primary school, when some of my school mate went to report me to mum that i bought a head of fish. Infact dat day was a hell to me

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by harmony75: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
about 6 to 7years old my dad just back from work saw me on pant with other kids playing in the compound..my dad was so angry � the beating he gave me I never forget because I remember they went to buy medicine for me I had fever after the beating continue to rest my beloved daddy �������

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Froshey: 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dat2jo:
If you remembered the worst beating your parents gave you, tell us your offense let's laugh together. grin

Mine: I accidentally fell and the pap I went to grind poured away and the plastic bucket broke into pieces. Hmmm in short dat was how two of my front teeth cracked because of the beating my momsy gave me.
stole #200 from mom in primary 6 , the beating changed my life completely. including my longtime stubbornness.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Goalnaldo(m): 4:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Isaacmacdon:
Mine goes like this: I just got back from school one precious, sunny Wednesday afternoon. Having trekked a far distance from school to our house, I was so tired and needed food & water. The Sun those years can be very deadly.

Luckily for me, mum happened to be at home when I arrived. I greeted her (as it is a custom in the Igbo tribe to greet an elder even when you just finished using the toilet) cheesy. I went to drop my bag, still putting on my school wears.

I was famished, hungry, tired, felt like I was gonna die. cry. Well, mummy saw this look on my face, and already knew where it was coming from. She drew me closer to her bosom and caressed my stubborn head. grin. But, before coming upstairs, I saw my goons playing football down the street. My eyes didn't lit up because hunger already rained darkness on my eyes. embarassed.

Mum made Indomie (The original One oh, not this nonsense they're doing these days). She garnished it with sardine and plantain. Men, I tore my t-shirt in half trying to devour the piece in front of me. cool. It took me barely 5mins to clean that plate.

Men! Those good ole days! Buhari issa bastard ni! angry. So, immediately I was done with the food, my eyes were liberated from the darkness. I remembered my goons. I slowly picked up my plate and gently took it to the kitchen. With the precision and sleekness of a serpent, I picked up buckets and called out that I wanted to go fetch water for the house.

Mum was delighted! "Oh, What a good boy he is", she said. I hurried out of the house with joy. I just fooled an elder. I was the BOSS. Emini Baller! cool Oshey! When I got downstairs, I dropped my bucket and ran towards the gathering of spectators and players.

They called out to me with tears of joy! embarassed I was dubbed Kanu Nwankwo. They hailed! My head swelled up with pride, not knowing the swelling was for the pain I'm yet to go through. undecided.

Anyway, I got into the match right away. I played with vibe, energy, and power. Oh Boy! I was that good! Suddenly, the whole spectators were laughing. They called out my name. I thought it was a dribble I just completed!

Omo, the next thing, I turned and saw a hefty woman with doubled canes running towards us. I was laughing at the person that would get the beating. On a closer look, it was my beautiful mother coming to slaughter me. embarassed. I kukuma stopped playing and walked to her to receive my beating sharply!

So, folks, that is my worst beating experience! cool
good and amusing write up but the last line made it look like a cooked up story grin. Your natural reaction would be to run away cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Haykinsofficial: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
I slim-fit paleh's brand new kickers chinos trouser and wore to a street jamz in my kabal. Maleh thought paleh swallow devil dat day ni. The beating nor be here atall

7 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Herbephe1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2020
I don't want to recall how my mum used to beat me as put pepper in my eyes and prick.When it comes to discipline,I give it to my mum...........
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by bleskid: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
my dad caught me smoking cigarette when I was 10 yrs
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by johnhood(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
shitshappen:
I broke a window, and a TV stand in one week. Imagine receiving general beating as a last Born. Nobody to tell you sorry.
You broke a window? Ịnukwa?
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by chronique(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
I was young, probably about 7 years old and was very naive. I used to see adults smoke and was very inquisitive as a child. I also wondered what kind of magic produces smoke that adults puff out when they smoke cigarettes... One afternoon, I found a cigarette stub on the floor and I picked it up and was trying to smoke it and puff out just to see if smoke will come out but nothing happened. A young girl of about maybe 16 or even less who had come to buy eggs from my neighbor upstairs and had also bought cigarettes for her elder brother, saw me and asked if I wanted to smoke. I nodded and said yes. She took me to the corridor and lit a stick of cigarette for me and asked me to put it in my mouth and draw some in... As I tried it, I started coughing and choking. Our neighbor upstairs was seeing off a friend and he opened his door. That's how this girl ran away and left me alone to be choking. Neighbor caught me with cigarette and rushed to give me water and get me to be stable. Innocent me didn't bother running or hiding. I was just looking for help. They reported me to my mom. She kept the half lit cigarette and waited for my dad to come back from his trip. I had fun with my parents eating, dancing and all that, all through the weekend. When it was time for dad to travel on Sunday evening, mom called him to tell him she had something she wanted to show him. In her words, "your son has started smoking o". My dad(currently late) screamed: "what". He ordered me into his bedroom and flogged the living daylight out of me with wire. I was wearing a white pant with navy blue stripes... I was given a hell of a beating to the point that I couldn't walk after the beating. I crawled out from the bedroom... But that experience made me hate cigarettes. All through primary and secondary schools, my essay was always one topic "the day I will never forget" and it was this story I was always writing. Up till tomorrow, I can never forget it. I was given correct brain resetting to factory settings beating that day. I smoked Cuban cigar later on in life for a short while before I quit immediately again cos the memory of my childhood kept haunting me. grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Realhommie(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Handywork:
The day I went to greet one of my guy living very far away from my home
he had a SEGA game console then,
I came home around 11pm almost midnight,
I knocked at the door, but suprisely my mum opened it and I went in.
I was shaking at first but the Expression on my mum's face was friendly...
I asked if dad was at home she said yes he was asleep, immediately in my mind I know say i don die be that oo..

I shrugged it off and went to bed.
In the middle of the night around 2am I think, I heard kpaiiiiiiii on my back, the pain was so severe that I woke up, i thought it was a dream but the next slap woke me up to reality, my dad was standing like Anthony Joshua on my bed, he punched and kicked the living hell out of me, I was just shouting my eye oo, Daddy u have burst my eye ooo, still he continued ,the beating was hell that night
I didn't go to school for weeks
I told my friends I wasn't feeling well cus if they knew what transpired that night, I'll be a laughing stock till that term ends, but still they didn't believe me because of my black eye...
since then I behave like a fowl that comes home to sleep around 6:55pm in the evening..
One of the terrible experiences I had with my late dad

check my signature for your design
That was very brutal of your dad. Most of our parents ended up physically abusing us in a bid to instill discipline, because it's only a thin line between both.

I could remember how my mum beat me up like a criminal just coz i stepped out, from the veranda. Very severe beating that i dislocated my my left wrist. I was in pry school then.

Now that we know better, we must not carry on the beating spree on our kids. Beating with anger, like we were the cause of their frustration, lol.

9 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by thinkmoney(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dat2jo:
If you remembered the worst beating your parents gave you, tell us your offense let's laugh together. grin

Mine: I accidentally fell and the pap I went to grind poured away and the plastic bucket broke into pieces. Hmmm in short dat was how two of my front teeth cracked because of the beating my momsy gave me.
lol
That beating is close to abuse

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by chronique(m): 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
obowunmi:
Does not matter what a child did.

No normal adult should be beating a child.

Thats child abuse.

O boy, speak for yourself o. I was stubborn as a child and if not for the beatings I was given, only God knows what I would have turned into. Amongst all my late father's 15 children, I'm the one he beat the most. On at least 2 occasions sef, he locked me out of the house at night. I can't deny that I was stubborn sha. Other siblings can rarely give you multiple incidents of being beaten but me ehn, I will give you too many. My mom has 4 children and na me she beat pass. There was a day she even drove me out of the house in the night. I had to go sleep in our family friend's house that night. Those beatings helped to mould me into the calm responsible young man I am today. My friends are always complaining that I am calm and too gentle and I just look at them and shake my head. I just hope my children don't take that stubborn part of me when I start having them, make them no go give me high blood pressure. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Emperor4tune(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
i went to mum customer who do sell kerosene & lied that my mum asked me to borrow 200 naira from her,my people that year 2002 the way my friends take carry mouth organ & flute waka everywhere,make me swear say i no go ever carry last,with the 200 naira i borrowed using mums name i bought a mouth organ & when my mum asked where i got the money..i told her it was my transport money i saved for 4 days while treking to school,na so 2 weeks passed & mum went to buy kerosene as usual na so her customer open up everything to mum of how i came to borrow 200..omo i return from school that day on sighting dad sitting outside with mum something wispered to my spirit that i was a dead man already by the way they responded..sharp 1am i heard someone tip toe in the dark into my room & a bright tiger touch from dad hand woke me into the reality that what i notice as footsteps was never a dream..that night i had what they called JTF beating,mum,dad,elder sis,my elder brother combined effort to teach me a lifetime lesson

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Lawsaite: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
I can't even begin to relate, but y'all actually had fun grin. I think the one I won't forget in a hurry was the time bag of garri was placed on my back and shoulder up was under a chair, while my bumbum got severely lashed. My father was a core disciplinarian.
But then I also remember an event. I had written a love letter to our landlord's daughter and somehow one of their mischievous maids had seen it and brought it to my parents. I was in my room when I was overhearing the discussions. I came closer to confirm and I think I passed out. I can't really remember what happened afterwards. But e sure me die that my pman still beat me when I passed out, cause it was his remarks that made me pass out grin.

Then currently now, I'm still in punishment. A serious one. I was kicked from home for a year now. I write this with serious hunger. I think I'll never forget this his act for eternity sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by hikp: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
those who experience tough childhood turn out to be tough&hard
those who experience soft childhood grows to be soft&weak

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help My Brother Is Missing. / Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? / Should A Married Woman Accept A Gift From Her Ex Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.