Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? (17272 Views)

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / Child Discipline: Do You Believe In Beating Your Child? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Emmanuel1702(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2020
longetivity:
My dad caught me romancing a girl while I was still in secondary school.

Incase y'all don't know the girl is now my WIFE
congrat
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
hstar:

Guy, u almost killed me with laughter
God bless you for sharing this, I find it difficult to be happy, but this ur post really got me, thank you.

Really glad that it made you laugh even in the midst of negativity. Smile Often! Your world would be even brighter than it is.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Angelacruz: 6:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hahahahaa
Isaacmacdon:
Mine goes like this: I just got back from school one precious, sunny Wednesday afternoon. Having trekked a far distance from school to our house, I was so tired and needed food & water. The Sun those years can be very deadly.

Luckily for me, mum happened to be at home when I arrived. I greeted her (as it is a custom in the Igbo tribe to greet an elder even when you just finished using the toilet) cheesy. I went to drop my bag, still putting on my school wears.

I was famished, hungry, tired, felt like I was gonna die. cry. Well, mummy saw this look on my face, and already knew where it was coming from. She drew me closer to her bosom and caressed my stubborn head. grin. But, before coming upstairs, I saw my goons playing football down the street. My eyes didn't lit up because hunger already rained darkness on my eyes. embarassed.

Mum made Indomie (The original One oh, not this nonsense they're doing these days). She garnished it with sardine and plantain. Men, I tore my t-shirt in half trying to devour the piece in front of me. cool. It took me barely 5mins to clean that plate.

Men! Those good ole days! Buhari issa bastard ni! angry. So, immediately I was done with the food, my eyes were liberated from the darkness. I remembered my goons. I slowly picked up my plate and gently took it to the kitchen. With the precision and sleekness of a serpent, I picked up buckets and called out that I wanted to go fetch water for the house.

Mum was delighted! "Oh, What a good boy he is", she said. I hurried out of the house with joy. I just fooled an elder. I was the BOSS. Emini Baller! cool Oshey! When I got downstairs, I dropped my bucket and ran towards the gathering of spectators and players.

They called out to me with tears of joy! embarassed I was dubbed Kanu Nwankwo. They hailed! My head swelled up with pride, not knowing the swelling was for the pain I'm yet to go through. undecided.

Anyway, I got into the match right away. I played with vibe, energy, and power. Oh Boy! I was that good! Suddenly, the whole spectators were laughing. They called out my name. I thought it was a dribble I just completed!

Omo, the next thing, I turned and saw a hefty woman with doubled canes running towards us. I was laughing at the person that would get the beating. On a closer look, it was my beautiful mother coming to slaughter me. embarassed. I kukuma stopped playing and walked to her to receive my beating sharply!

So, folks, that is my worst beating experience! cool
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by Angelacruz: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2020
I can imagine
MicheyJ1:
When I was in js2 I remember going to my classmate's house with other classmates. That was the first time I saw ps2....After playing it I fell in love with play station...I would go to his house every Saturday just to play PS....when I realised I was becoming a pest to his parents I then decided to save up and buy ps1...anyways after like 3 months of starvation (lunch money) and trekking (transport money to school) I finally saved up the money...it was about 9k then.....when my dad found out I wanted to spend 9k on a game he warned me not buy that shit and bring to the house....I was so devastated. ..so I decided to take the money to game house to play ps with the money....I can remember playing till the owner of the shop told me he wanted to close...around 11pm....when I saw the time, I started shaking cause I know my dad.....when I got home I got the beating of my life when dey found out I was playing game since 2pm when the school closed......by 3am my dad came to my room and asked me for the 9k I saved up.....bro It was remaining #700. Now imagine the beating I got
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by deenATLAS(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Angelacruz:
I can imagine
lol
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by deenATLAS(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Whoknowsme:
The same happened to me. I remember the day my father told me to do zobo. I decided to visit a frnd sharply before going home to do the zobo. I spent like 4hrs gisting and forgot I was told to do. On my way home, I saw my father who angrily carried me up and threw me on the ground. I dislocated my hand that day. Imagine the embarrassment, the pain and shame I felt that day. My father made me hate him with passion to the extent we don't talk aside greeting and only when the talk is very important.
Till today he's trying to be a good father but the damage has been done. But the beatings wey I receive from my dad help me well cuz I sabi Waka for area that time. Now I hardly go out except work, church or important event. Thanks to my dad sha
In my own case it was my mother. I should be about 8 or 9 years old. I vaguely remembered being beaten a lot btw and subjected to a lot of punishments but this one was different. Different as it was so livid as if it happened yesterday. It happened that my mom sent me to fetch water from a well down the street. It was during harmattan. On my way back, with a load that seems too much for me, I met one of my friend(neighbor), for we lived then in a one storey tenement, hanging on the gate with his legs dangling. As I met him like that at the gate I pleaded with him to give way for I am already exhausted. I don't know may be it's because we used to play together and at that moment he thought we were playing, using his legs he grasped my waist and before I could protest amidst the struggle, I lost balance and the pail fell from my head breaking into pieces, pouring the water away. Kai! The stupid boy ran away. I was so angry but was more afraid of what I would tell them at home. Upon all explanation and insistence that it wasn't my fault, my mom really dealt with me that day. Dealt with me so so much that at that instant I hated her. I can't imagine her not believing me even though I was telling the truth. I still carry a scar from the cable she used that day. Thanks to time its fading but its still there. Whenever I look it up I remembered being severely beaten for almost nothing.
After several years, not more than a year ago though, while we were all home gisting about stuffs, I asked her. She couldn't remember, Imagine! lol.
That's the last time I can even remember being beaten aside the other 2-3 occasional slaps I later received from my dad. Looks like a long time ago yet just like yesterday.
Re: What Did You Do To Receive The Worst Beating Your Parents Ever Gave You? by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2020
femi4:
Abacha days....fell and poured the last 10litres of kerosene in house on the floor

ha when others people were using saw dust to cooked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help My Brother Is Missing. / Would You As Husband Relocate If Your Wife Gets A Job That Is Far Away? / Should A Married Woman Accept A Gift From Her Ex Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.