Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k (5823 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / See What A Lady Told Me. I Deleted Her Contact After. / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover (2) (3) (4)

How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Casalindal(f): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2020
So guys I have been one of those not too pleasant lucky girl here. I have met the ugly and the stupid but non were amount to this foolish one. Story of my life

So I’m here minding my business as usual and boom I got a notification message from one popular NL you all know from various thread. Username start with “L”. We chatted briefly and he requested for my account that he want to show me love, lol. I initially felt disgusted but he keep begging and I sent my details, guys he sent me 70k I got the receipts and chats here. Lol

Now uncle is begging for my contact for 4 months now and I say no but he still not giving up. Please guys help me tell him to stop
Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Casalindal:
So guys I have been one of those not too pleasant lucky girl here. I have met the ugly and the stupid but non were amount to this foolish one. Story of my life

So I’m here minding my business as usual and boom I got a notification message from one popular NL you all know from various thread. Username start with “L”. We chatted briefly and he requested for my account that he want to show me love, lol. I initially felt disgusted but he keep begging and I sent my details, guys he sent me 70k I got the receipts and chats here. Lol

Now uncle is begging for my contact for 4 months now and I say no but he still not giving up. Please guys help me tell him to stop
70k? That's alot. If na guy ask for 700 naira now uncle no go answer. Well aunty, I collect tax and tithe, Which one are u paying me? Bless ur boy on monday morning as per first to comment

23 Likes

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Officialgarri: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2020
I don't usually make comments on romance section because of the kind of fuckery I see here....

Lies, fake stories, annoying simps, witchcraft, misandry e.t.c

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Nazgul: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2020
Casalindal:

Evidence of the transfer and chats or forever hold your peace.

45 Likes

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Silentgroper(m): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2020
Hahahaha... Pls who's d dumbo?

well, i dont believe dz story

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hahahaha... Pls who's d dumbo?

well, i dont beleive dz story
which popular male nairalander moniker starts with 'L'?
Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Nazgul: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2020
soulstalker:
Lefulefu grin

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by gfon(m): 10:45am On Dec 07, 2020
Nazgul:
Lefulefu grin
could it be true

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Silentgroper(m): 10:46am On Dec 07, 2020
soulstalker:
luminouz

lalasticlala

Lefulefu

reasons i dont believe d damn thing

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Nazgul:
Lefulefu grin
but that egbon isn't a simp na? Well, what do i know?

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Nazgul: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2020
gfon:
could it be true
Nope not true...the op just de catch cruise.

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Nazgul: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2020
soulstalker:
but that egbon isn't a simp na? Well, what do i know?
Don't mind the op, na cruise he/she de catch.

The op might even be a hairy balls male sef.

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by parkervero(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2020
Why have I not disturbed you before the dude? But why will i give 70k to a hoe I dey craze?

17 Likes

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2020
Nazgul:

Nope not true...the op just de catch cruise.
what if na lalasticlala, i no to trust that egbon. U know egbon likes snakes, and there's no difference btw snakes and women so i guess it's him.

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Silentgroper(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2020
If it was parkervero, i'd believe. That niqqa can do anything nd beg to enter dm tongue
Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by parkervero(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2020
Casalindal:

Are you in a relationship? Why are you shrouding your shoulder for a guy that's ready to spend on you? Use your sense na

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Nazgul: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2020
soulstalker:
what if na lalasticlala, i no to trust that egbon. U know egbon likes snakes, and there's no difference btw snakes and women so i guess it's him.
Lalasticlala is married na, I saw a pic of his daughter's dedication in church around last year.

How married man with pikin go send 70k to a random girl for no reason. No be lalasticlala

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by lessonsoflife: 10:59am On Dec 07, 2020
Na wa o
Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by lessonsoflife: 11:01am On Dec 07, 2020
Na wa o
70k abi na 7th k.
Na wa for person wey no get money.
Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2020
Nazgul:

Lalasticlala is married na, I saw a pic of his daughter's dedication in church around last year.

How married man with pikin go send 70k to a random girl for no reason. No be lalasticlala
maybe
Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by luminouz(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2020
Silentgroper:

luminouz

lalasticlala

Lefulefu

reasons i dont believe d damn thing

So I'm popular?? wink.................

So you dont know that casamalu geh is a chronic schizophrenic? grin grin
She once accused me of spending her my dick pic. grin

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by themainman600(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2020
Casalindal:

pls bless me out of the cash toriolorun 7107003014 FCMB
Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by luminouz(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2020
themainman600:
pls bless me out of the cash toriolorun 7107003014 FCMB
Jesus...that OP is catching cruise na...see how you are begging her for money undecided

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by parkervero(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Silentgroper:
If it was parkervero, i'd believe. That niqqa can do anything nd beg to enter dm tongue
I would have simpingly chatted her but she is too cheap a lady.
Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by themainman600(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2020
luminouz:

Jesus...that OP is catching cruise na...see how you are begging her for money undecided
hmm....shey you fit help out then

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Freestainworld(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2020
soulstalker:
Lalasticlala
Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by luminouz(m): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2020
themainman600:
hmm....shey you fit help out then

You are still begging!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by nurain150(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2020
Lai
Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Silentgroper(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2020
parkervero:

I would have simpingly chatted her but she is too cheap a lady.
Hahahaha. What an irony..
Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by themainman600(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2020
luminouz:

You are still begging!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
yeah
Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by Silentgroper(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2020
luminouz:

So I'm popular?? wink.................

So you dont know that casamalu geh is a chronic schizophrenic? grin grin
She once accused me of spending her my dick pic. grin
Are u nt?

yeah, i was present on that thread. I was one of d guy that thought u couldnt have done that.
Re: How I Met A Nairaland Simp Who Is Begging For Contact After Sending Me Just 70k by JONSYN7154: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2020
Casalindal:

Refund the money and everything will stop.

After Riding Boy In Viral Video, 10-year-old Chrisland Schoolgirl Apologises / Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant / Would You Marry In Another Country?