Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? (4240 Views)

Who Created God? / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 5:53am On Dec 11, 2020
Martian:

Yes. Describe God. You said God is Light but not the colloquial or scientific definition of light. So describe God the best you can. Use the bolded for inspiration or describe Him anyway you want, just don't equivocate and strive for clarity. Meaning you can't say light then deny that you mean light.

Human: A human is a member of the species Homo sapiens, which means 'wise man' in Latin. Carolus Linnaeus put humans in the mammalian order of primates. ... Humans are bipedal, which means they walk on two legs. Humans have a very complex brain, which is much larger than that of the other living apes. Almost 99% of the mass of the human body is made up of six elements: oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus. Only about 0.85% is composed of another five elements: potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, and magnesium. All 11 are necessary for life.

Sun: The Sun is a sphere, composed almost entirely of the elements hydrogen and helium. The Sun is not solid or a typical gas. Most atoms in the Sun exist as plasma, a fourth state of matter made up of superheated gas with a positive electrical charge. In terms of the number of atoms, it is made of 91.0% hydrogen and 8.9% helium. By mass, the Sun is about 70.6% hydrogen and 27.4% helium.
A god one can describe its constituent is nothing other than a idol!
Sorry to disappoint you!

Martian:

Let it go. You don't understand the science enough nor does it support your positions, so just let it go bro!

Ionosphere
The layer of the earth's atmosphere that contains a high concentration of ions and free electrons and is able to reflect radio waves. It lies above the mesosphere and extends from about 50 to 600 miles (80 to 1,000 km) above the earth's surface.

You should at least try to comprehend your "copy-and-paste" read my quote again. Any planet with no atmosphere that can trap heat will lose such heat into space.

Martian:

God
Old English, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch god and German Gott .
God is simply a title for the creator of the universe. Every culture have a title for the creator and since we speak English, common sense says we use the title as the english would have!

Martian:

It's not my opinion. God has all the characteristics of a mythological being. Mythological beings exist only in the human mind. God exists in your mind.
The American or Nigerian currency has all the characteristics of Monopoly money, therefore these two currencies are not real!

Martian:

Not all life needs to feed on living things or manufacture its own food. Some don't need light.
Look up extremophiles.
Knowledge without comprehension is also ignorance.
How do such living things acquire their energy? Do they manufacture it from nothing?

Martian:

Maybe the bolded is wrong, but everything else is TRUE.
As true as The Holy Bible.
Is the Bible True to you?

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 5:56am On Dec 11, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Bro, No evidence for you God doing anything. There’s no experiment to ascertain that and law of entropy doesn’t forbid contraction of the universe
Knowledge not understood breeds ignorance.

Perpetual Oscillations require a lossless conservation of Energy. Entropy dissipates energy my dear!

Wishes cannot make the scientifically impossible practically possible!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 11, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

I was using his logic against him
That was brilliant.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 11, 2020
shadeyinka:

Knowledge not understood breeds ignorance.

Perpetual Oscillations require a lossless conservation of Energy. Entropy dissipates energy my dear!

Wishes cannot make the scientifically impossible practically possible!
It's impossible for NOTHING to exist!!!!!!
ANYTHING exists in infinite forms!!!!!!!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2020
HellVictorinho:

TRUE!
HellVictorinho:

Your evidence?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by sonmvayina(m): 9:46am On Dec 11, 2020
shadeyinka:

Honestly, I dont know what to believe about you as your belief system is not consistent.

Jesus is a real myth! is simply what you are saying. Is that not a contradiction?

It is consistent. They were summoned to Nicea to find the relationship between Marduk and Enki, wheen the arguement dragged on for almost two years, Athanasius ended it by saying he was both God and man. So they had to put him into human history by forging one for him..possibly by Eusebius..

There is no where in the old testament where God said the messiah was coming to die for sin, he had already given a solution to the problem of sin. Repent and forsake, i will forgive..

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by sonmvayina(m): 9:56am On Dec 11, 2020
shadeyinka:

Jesus turning water into wine is also a mythology?

Superman saving an airliner from crashing, is it real..?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

Superman saving an airliner from crashing, is it real..?
Okay!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

It is consistent. They were summoned to Nicea to find the relationship between Marduk and Enki, wheen the arguement dragged on for almost two years, Athanasius ended it by saying he was both God and man. So they had to put him into human history by forging one for him..possibly by Eusebius..

There is no where in the old testament where God said the messiah was coming to die for sin, he had already given a solution to the problem of sin. Repent and forsake, i will forgive..

And Josephus the Jewish historian was part of the conspiracy!?
Josephus mentions Jesus in his historical writings (and his brother James cf. Antiquities 20.200).
Josephus, Antiquities 18. 63-64

How about the testimony of the Roman Historian Tactus:
The Roman historian and senator Tacitus referred to Christ, his execution by Pontius Pilate, and the existence of early Christians in Rome in one page of his final work, Annals (written ca. AD 116), book 15, chapter 44.

There was also the testimony of the pagan Lucian in the second century:
It was then that he learned the marvelous wisdom of the Christians, associating with their priests and scribes around Palestine. And how else could it be? In a trice he made them all appear like children, for he was prophet, cult leader, head of the synagogue, and everything, all by himself, and he exegeted and clarified some of their books and even composed many himself, and they regarded him as a god and made use of him as a lawgiver and wrote him down as a protector, next after that other, to be sure, whom they still worship, the man who was crucified in Palestine because he brought this new cult to life. Lucian on the Christians and their crucified sophist.

But is that not why we are human beings. Some people till today believe that Buhari is Jubril El Sudan! Its a free world!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by MuttleyLaff: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Sorry your above post got censored Martian
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

Isaiah 53:10
Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life an offering for sin, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.

Isaiah 53:4-5
4 Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;

the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.

You said that the old testament where God said the Messiah will die for our sins: how do you interpret these scriptures above?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
shadeyinka:

TRUE!

Your evidence?
Since the first statement is true,the second one is also true.
One can't be true while the other is false.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
shadeyinka:

TRUE!

Your evidence?
You can also check out the topic "Nothing Versus Anything" which I created the other day.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
shadeyinka:

TRUE!

Your evidence?
I have also defined ANYTHING as a random distribution of unspecified things/objects in the absence of space/time.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
HellVictorinho:

I have also defined ANYTHING as a random distribution of unspecified things/objects in the absence of space/time.
Your evidence?
I asked for your evidence and not your definition

Your evidence?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
HellVictorinho:

You can also check out the topic "Nothing Versus Anything" which I created the other day.
I asked for your evidence and not your theories

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Since the first statement is true,the second one is also true.
One can't be true while the other is false.
No sir!
by the reason of the definition of NO THING meaning lack of EXISTENCE!

can easily be disproved:
A Car is a THING, can you list just ten out of the infinite forms of existence of a CAR?
An electron is a THING, can you list just ten out of the infinite forms of existence of an ELECTRON?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by sonmvayina(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
shadeyinka:

Isaiah 53:10
Yet it was the LORD's will to crush him and cause him to suffer, and though the LORD makes his life an offering for sin, he will see his offspring and prolong his days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in his hand.

Isaiah 53:4-5
4 Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;

the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.

You said that the old testament where God said the Messiah will die for our sins: how do you interpret these scriptures above?

Isaiah 53 is talking about a suffering servant ..isaiah already told you who the servant is 8 times prior to chapter 53. The servant is israel...check 41 :5-10.

Who do you think is talking in that 53?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
sonmvayina:

Isaiah 53 is talking about a suffering servant ..isaiah already told you who the servant is 8 times prior to chapter 53. The servant is israel...check 41 :5-10.

Who do you think is talking in that 53?
Who then is the "OUR" in the text "He was pierced for our transgressions"?

How is Israel's life made an offering for sin?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
shadeyinka:

No sir!
by the reason of the definition of NO THING meaning lack of EXISTENCE!

can easily be disproved:
A Car is a THING, can you list just ten out of the infinite forms of existence of a CAR?
An electron is a THING, can you list just ten out of the infinite forms of existence of an ELECTRON?
Well,if a person asks if ANYTHING exists, the answer should be yes.
But that doesn't specify ANYTHING.
It's also impossible for the observer to come across whatever form of ANYTHING except by chance.
SOMETHING is a form of ANYTHING through which ANYTHING can be identified.
Since there is always a chance of ANYTHING being identified through SOMETHING else, it's impossible for NOTHING to stand a chance of
being observed or it's impossible for the observer to stand a chance of observing NOTHING.
The evidence of the infinite forms of ANYTHING or that which is unspecified lies in the absence of a limit to which it can be identified.
I don't have to draw what is unspecified or what has no specifications.
But I know it exists because I can identify at least one of the infinite forms in which it exists.
In other words, the unspecified is different from what cannot be specified.
The evidence of the infinite forms in which it can be specified is also the impossibility of the existence of what cannot be specified.
If you don't agree with me,then you should be able to specify NOTHING or draw NOTHING on a board so that I will see the picture.
If you agree with me,then you don't have to draw because I know that whatever you draw is just another form.
You are also physically limited as SOMETHING but that doesn't mean that ANYTHING can't exist in any form except you.
So,whatever object that exists is just one of the infinite forms in which the unspecified can exist because the chance of its specification doesn't make that of another one impossible.
Therefore,no object can be specified in the absence of the chance of another object being specified.
Consequently, the forms are there but you're limited and that means there's a limit to what you can identify BUT there's no limit to what can be identified or to how ANYTHING exists.
The chance is always there towards the impossibility of NOTHING.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Saw
HellVictorinho:

Well,if a person asks if ANYTHING exists, the answer should be yes.
But that doesn't specify ANYTHING.
It's also impossible for the observer to come across whatever form of ANYTHING except by chance.
SOMETHING is a form of ANYTHING through which ANYTHING can be identified.
Since there is always a chance of ANYTHING being identified through SOMETHING else, it's impossible for NOTHING to stand a chance of
being observed or it's impossible for the observer to stand a chance of observing NOTHING.
The evidence of the infinite forms of ANYTHING or that which is unspecified lies in the absence of a limit to which it can be identified.
I don't have to draw what is unspecified or what has no specifications.
But I know it exists because I can identify at least one of the infinite forms in which it exists.
In other words, the unspecified is different from what cannot be specified.
The evidence of the infinite forms in which it can be specified is also the impossibility of the existence of what cannot be specified.
If you don't agree with me,then you should be able to specify NOTHING or draw NOTHING on a board so that I will see the picture.
If you agree with me,then you don't have to draw because I know that whatever you draw is just another form.
You are also physically limited as SOMETHING but that doesn't mean that ANYTHING can't exist in any form except you.
Ultimately, whatever object that exists is just one of the forms in which the unspecified can exist,provided the chance of specification is kept constant.

You are hiding under the verbose definition of SOMETHING and ANYTHING. To prevent that verbosity, I gave you a specific OBJECT of SOMETHING and ANYTHING

You said :ANYTHING exists in infinite forms!!!!!!!
And I said: this can easily be disproved:

Here is the question again:
A Car is a THING, can you list just three out of the infinite forms of existence of a CAR?
An electron is a THING, can you list just three out of the infinite forms of existence of an ELECTRON?

The answer just need a list of examples and no need for explanations.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
shadeyinka:
Saw

You are hiding under the verbose definition of SOMETHING and ANYTHING. To prevent that verbosity, I gave you a specific OBJECT of SOMETHING and ANYTHING

You said :ANYTHING exists in infinite forms!!!!!!!
And I said: this can easily be disproved:

Here is the question again:
A Car is a THING, can you list just three out of the infinite forms of existence of a CAR?
An electron is a THING, can you list just three out of the infinite forms of existence of an ELECTRON?

The answer just need a list of examples and no need for explanations.
You shouldn't ask for examples of what I never specified.
I was never expecting you to specify,too.
The problem is that you keep specifying but you don't know what that fully involves.
The more you specify, the more you have to specify.
But the truth is that there is a limit to what you can specify as a result of your confinement to SOMETHING.
But that doesn't mean there's a limit to how the unspecified can exist.
It's actually different from what cannot be specified or NOTHING.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
HellVictorinho:

You shouldn't ask for examples of what I never specified.
I was never expecting you to specify,too.
The problem is that you keep specifying but you don't know what that fully involves.
The more you specify, the more you have to specify.
But the truth is that there is a limit to what you can specify as a result of your confinement to SOMETHING.
But that doesn't mean there's a limit to how the unspecified can exist.
It's actually different from what cannot be specified or NOTHING.
I have slowed you down to look at the illogicality of your statement that ANYTHING exists in infinite forms!!!!!!!

All I asked is an EXAMPLE of the truthfulness of your statement. If you can't give a single example, how can your statement be true.?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
shadeyinka:

I have slowed you down to look at the illogicality of your statement that ANYTHING exists in infinite forms!!!!!!!

All I asked is an EXAMPLE of the truthfulness of your statement. If you can't give a single example, how can your statement be true.?
Why should I give an example of what is unspecified?
I never said anything that exists can be found in infinite forms!!!
I only said ANYTHING(material) refers to the unspecified.
If you specify,it becomes SOMETHING (material).
What's verbose when I break philosophy down to your level?
Perhaps,I should start rhyming since it's part of my schedule.
Need I have an empire?
Albert Einstein was not a billionaire.
What's talent in the absence of luck?
Cardi-B is not known for hardwork.
So,I will just do my stuff and wait for chance to knock at my figurative door.
Ultimately,the bars will ensure the producer thinks towards more.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
shadeyinka:

The way words are used remains consequential.
You actually disagree because you think I am using the word "ANYTHING" for the same purpose as you.
But I am using it as a noun.
If you use it as a pronoun,then the function will be different.
Since I am using it as a noun or a philsophical term actually,I don't have to give examples.
I will rather ask you a question.
What is ANYTHING
Your answer will determine what I need to tell you so that you won't think the truth is verbose.
My decision to post a freestyle in the other post just happened by chance.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by sonmvayina(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
shadeyinka:

Who then is the "OUR" in the text "He was pierced for our transgressions"?

How is Israel's life made an offering for sin?

It is the kings of the earth that are saying that....it is what they will say when they discover that israel was right all along. Israel is suffering because of what was done to him..read a proper translation..

https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/15984/jewish/Chapter-53.htm

https://www.aish.com/sp/ph/Isaiah_53_The_Suffering_Servant.html?mobile=yes
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
HellVictorinho:

The way words are used remains consequential.
You actually disagree because you think I am using the word "ANYTHING" for the same purpose as you.
But I am using it as a noun.
If you use it as a pronoun,then the function will be different.
Since I am using it as a noun or a philsophical term actually,I don't have to give examples.
I will rather ask you a question.
What is ANYTHING
Your answer will determine what I need to tell you so that you won't think the truth is verbose.
My decision to post a freestyle in the other post just happened by chance.
You have used ANYTHING as a THING

What is ANYTHING?
Anything is whatever has a mass and occupy space.

Example:
A car, a stone, an atom, a table etc.

Light is not a thing
Energy is not a thing
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Why should I give an example of what is unspecified?
I never said anything that exists can be found in infinite forms!!!
I only said ANYTHING(material) refers to the unspecified.
If you specify,it becomes SOMETHING (material).
What's verbose when I break philosophy down to your level?
Perhaps,I should start rhyming since it's part of my schedule.
Need I have an empire?
Albert Einstein was not a billionaire.
What's talent in the absence of luck?
Cardi-B is not known for hardwork.
So,I will just do my stuff and wait for chance to knock at my figurative door.
Ultimately,the bars will ensure the producer thinks towards more.
This is exactly what you said!
HellVictorinho:

ANYTHING exists in infinite forms! !!!!!!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
sonmvayina:

It is the kings of the earth that are saying that....it is what they will say when they discover that israel was right all along. Israel is suffering because of what was done to him..read a proper translation..

https://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/15984/jewish/Chapter-53.htm

https://www.aish.com/sp/ph/Isaiah_53_The_Suffering_Servant.html?mobile=yes
I will take you up with two verses from your adopted translation:

1. Doesn't the phrase "he would not open his mouth" convey the fact that he did not defend himself (not that he can't defend himself)?
All the conquest of the Jews were by nations stronger than them with they not having the power to defend themselves appropriately.
7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he would not open his mouth; like a lamb to the slaughter he would be brought, and like a ewe that is mute before her shearers, and he would not open his mouth.
זנִגַּ֨שׂ וְה֣וּא נַֽעֲנֶה֘ וְלֹ֣א יִפְתַּח־פִּיו֒ כַּשֶּׂה֙ לַטֶּ֣בַח יוּבָ֔ל וּכְרָחֵ֕ל לִפְנֵ֥י גֹֽזְזֶ֖יהָ נֶֽאֱלָ֑מָה וְלֹ֥א יִפְתַּ֖ח פִּֽיו:

Secondly, was this servant Judah(Judah and Benjamin) or Israel(ten tribes)? Please be explicit

2. Where is the grave of Israel that he gave to the wicked? And who was that wicked nation?
9And he gave his grave to the wicked, and to the wealthy with his kinds of death, because he committed no violence, and there was no deceit in his mouth.
טוַיִּתֵּ֚ן אֶת־רְשָׁעִים֙ קִבְר֔וֹ וְאֶת־עָשִׁ֖יר בְּמֹתָ֑יו עַל לֹֽא־חָמָ֣ס עָשָׂ֔ה וְלֹ֥א מִרְמָ֖ה בְּפִֽיו:

Are there many graves as the Jews were carried off by the Babylonians, the Romans,
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
shadeyinka:

You have used ANYTHING as a THING

What is ANYTHING?
Anything is whatever has a mass and occupy space.

Example:
A car, a stone, an atom, a table etc.

Light is not a thing
Energy is not a thing
Ok, I will use it the way you want.
Any thing that exists refers to any thing that has mass or/and occupies space.
If the universe is a thing,then it should also have mass or/and occupy space.
Since it's impossible for NOTHING to exist, what's outside the universe?
Should you state there's no space outside the universe?
Ok,I will rather state there are infinite things in the absence of space/time.
But I am not confused.
The universe is just another thing.
Space is actually the illusion of emptiness.
If you say there was nothing in the cup,it doesn't really mean there wasn't a thing in the cup.
If you say there is no particle in the vacuum,why should Hell Victorinho believe there wasn't a thing in the vacuum?
So,there are infinite things instead of the absence of a thing alongside the universe.
If the universe was preceded,then it was something else.
So, you can't have no thing.
But infinite things are forming infinite patterns
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
HellVictorinho:

Ok, I will use it the way you want.
Any thing that exists refers to any thing that has mass or/and occupies space.
If the universe is a thing,then it should also have mass or/and occupy space.
Since it's impossible for NOTHING to exist, what's outside the universe?
Should you state there's no space outside the universe?
Ok,I will rather state there are infinite things in the absence of space/time.
But I am not confused.
The universe is just another thing.
Space is actually the illusion of emptiness.
If you say there was nothing in the cup,it doesn't really mean there wasn't a thing in the cup.
If you say there is no particle in the vacuum,why should Hell Victorinho believe there wasn't a thing in the vacuum?
So,there are infinite things instead of the absence of a thing alongside the universe.
If the universe was preceded,then it was something else.
So, you can't have no thing.
But infinite things are forming infinite patterns
The Universe by definition is everywhere including spaces where we have planets, stars, galaxies etc.
The Space by definition is everywhere out of the earth's atmosphere

In other words, you are defining nothing/space as an illusion of emptiness!

However, if you agree with the definition of SOMETHING/ANYTHING that has mass and occupies space, then nothing is actually a lack of SOMETHING/ANYTHING!

Then nothing cannot contain anything!
NOTE:
I agree that we define emptiness from different point of views.
A cup is always full of air (except in a vacuum) yet we call it empty because we expect a cup to contain either solids or liquids. We treat a gas tank differently though. A gas tank is not empty if we can get out gases from inside it.

However, true emptiness is a lack of anything that has mass and occupy space!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Sins (or Crimes) Of Jesus / There Is No Black Jesus / What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.