Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? (4241 Views)

Who Created God? / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I am not holding brief for gnosticism and/or christianity

1/ Are you able to born yourself?
2/ Can you emanate to become a physically born son, separated from you and concurrently existing as you are right now?
3/ Can you simultaneously exist in two places at the same time?
4/ Think of God, do you believe the above three, are something beyond God able to do, hmm?

1. Sometimes. I did during the time of Jesus. It was a common occurrence back in those days.

2. I emanated twins. A physically born son and daughter who emanated two sets of triplets. We are all existing concurrently

3. I can do four on most days. My record is 7 places simultaneously

4. Depends on what you mean by God.

MuttleyLaff:

1/ Who did John the Baptist say Yahshua Ha Mashiah aka Jesus Christ is and what did he say was Yahshua Ha Mashiah aka Jesus Christ' purpose on earth?
2/ What core message did Yahshua Ha Mashiah aka Jesus Christ preach, announce and/or declared?

Yahshua Ha Mashiah a.k.a Jesus Christ a.k.a Future member of the Avengers.
AVENGERS: Infinity War of Armagedon, brought to you by Warner Brothers.

Plot: Newest member of the avengers Jesus Christ, joins Thor as they battle Thanos for the soul of the galaxy! Watch out for the scene where Thor throws lighting bolts at Thanos while Jesus walks on water to meet Thanos for the he final battle.

Jesus’ core message: Love me or get tortured.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by MuttleyLaff: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You might have a recycling bin, but the fact remains that you dont have a rubbish can, dustbin, garbage bin nor refuse bin, lmso

Come to think of it, your beloved recycle bin's content, at a point, will get permanently deleted by you, the user, lmso

Poppycock. Smh sigh. KMFT.

Martian:
Maybe you delete what you write because it’s trash. I don’t do stop projecting.
Poppycock is an apt description if your beliefs. Lmso

Martian:
AVENGERS: Infinity War if Armageddon brought to you by Warner Brother.

Plot: Newest member of the avengers Jesus Christ, joins Thor as they battle Thanos for the soul of the galaxy! Watch out for the scene where Thor throws lighting bolts at Thanis while Jesus walks in water to meet Thanos for the he final battle.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11912991_1587286624789_jpeg7cfed6a93c5a55b79b80b92cd3cf3ba2
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka2: 8:38am On Dec 10, 2020
Martian:

Are you using light as a metaphor here or is it some other kind of light only you and God are familiar with?
Of course as a metaphor. God isn't a form of material or matter

Martian:

What do you mean light feed the physical universe energy? Is it some kind of scientific theorem or just your opinion?
What do you mean God feeds all existence with energy? Is existence different from the universe? How?
Electromagnetic waves from the stars are the means through which all planets get their energies.

Existence means living beings: without physical light, every being will be dead
Martian:

How does God illuminate all existence? Is there a way to witness this illumination?
By giving everything their energy for sustenance and living
Martian:

What does darkness of existence mean and how would we
Meaningless void and lack of existence

Martian:

Life can and does exist without light and you have to sufficiently define and describe God before you can reasonably claim that He created life.
A planet revolving around a black hole outside the event horizon could produce life without light. Given the vastness of the universe life could exist that is unlike anything we know.
No sir! Plants the primary source of food need light (even if it is of low intensity). Without plants, no animal, insect, or microbes will exist.

Martian:

"All life requires energy. Humans and other animals get energy from what they eat. Plants don't eat; they make their own food. The same it true for the microbes that live around hydrothermal vents. Plants use energy from the sun to make sugars, through a process called photosynthesis. But, for hydrothermal vent communities at the bottom of the ocean, this is not an option. No sunlight reaches that depth. Instead microbes get their energy from different chemical in hydrothermal fluid, through a process called chemosynthesis.

Hydrothermal fluid that comes out of vents contains hydrogen sulfide. Microbes that live around the vents take up hydrogen sulfide, oxygen, and carbon dioxide from the water. Then, the microbes get their energy when the break down the hydrogen sulfide. They use this energy and oxygen to convert carbon dioxide into sugars. At the end of this process, the microbes release sulfur into the water."
But without lights, the microbes will not exist: and the deep sea plants without energy dies!

God is that SOURCE of Energy that makes everything exist.

Martian:

Okay, what kind of light is he?
He is certainly not Electromagnetic waves: God is the SOURCE of Energy that sustains everything seen and unseen, physical and nonphysical

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka2: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
we don’t know if the universe has an origin.
We don’t know if the universe was created, same as your God.

If the universe has to be created, so is God
The universe has an origin: about 13.6 billion years old. Precisely 13.77 billion years +/-40 million years

https://www.livescience.com/universe-expansion-atacama-hubble-constant-measurement.html

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by FatherOfJesus: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2020
shadeyinka2:

The universe has an origin: about 13.6 billion years old. Precisely 13.77 billion years +/-40 million years

https://www.livescience.com/universe-expansion-atacama-hubble-constant-measurement.html
Read science.
It didn’t say that the universe has an origin, it started that Big Bang started approximately 14billion years ago. No one knows the origin of the singularity and whatever happened before it.

You argument is flawed on this premise
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka2: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Read science.
It didn’t say that the universe has an origin, it started that Big Bang started approximately 14billion years ago. No one knows the origin of the singularity and whatever happened before it.

You argument is flawed on this premise
Is singularity the Universe?

If the singularity had existed trillions of years before its expansion or inflation, what suddenly made this singularity unstable (about 13.6 billion years ago)?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by FatherOfJesus: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2020
shadeyinka2:

Is singularity the Universe?

If the singularity had existed trillions of years before its expansion or inflation, what suddenly made this singularity unstable (about 13.6 billion years ago)?
Singularity is the known beginning of the universe as at 14billion years ago, we don’t know anything else apart from that.
There’s a theory that the universe collapses and expands like an elastic rubber. We still do not know the exact origin of the universe unless you want to make up things.

Let’s assume you are right so who created the singularity?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by kkins25(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

@oluwaahmed, if you want something done right, what do you often do, hmm?

Of course, you DIY, you do it yourself. You do thing yourself. Sin is not greater than the Creator, the Creator however so much loved the word JEWS that He, in the person of His only begotten Son, who happens to be God Incarnateson of joseph, surrendered Himself up for sacrifice [speaking from a mythological perspectives] that whoever that believes, [s]to have salvation and be saved from eternal damnation[/s]

[s]Creation has and/or had to go through the process of rescue from sin and come to a time when there will be no more sin, no more sickness, no more misery, no more hardship, no more affliction, no more sorrows, tears, blood and sweats, no more death et cetera.[/s] only dumb robots

The templates,experiment meaning Adam and Eve became corrupted, hence another template is needed to correct the inherited [s]bugs, flaws, dents, kinks, errors, defects, damages, faults, failings, et cetera in the A&E template[/s] people would continue to make mistakes and learn form them by being responsible
brilliantly said mutltley. i only corrected a few flaws,bugs, defects, damages, etc. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by budaatum: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
kkins25:
brilliantly said mutltley. i only corrected a few flaws,bugs, defects, damages, etc. grin grin grin
I'd call it a brilliant attempt at removing he yadayada that would have otherwise made it unintelligible but no matter how much one washes a turd its a turd.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
shadeyinka2:

Of course as a metaphor. God isn't a form of material or matter

So what is the nature or composition of this Light?

shadeyinka2:

Electromagnetic waves from the stars are the means through which all planets get their energies.

We both understand how plants use photosynthesis for sustainment and how the earth itself wouldn't without the sun. So we can understand that type of energy. But you are out of your depths when you claim electromagnetic waves from stars are the means through which all planets get their energies. What of planets like Jupiter or Saturn that do not host life (as we know it) that is dependent on light from the sun. Do your assertion still hold water?
All planets in our solar system depend on the sun's gravitational energy but not it's electromagnetic energy. Enough about types of energy though, because energy does not support or detract your God.

shadeyinka2:
Existence means living beings: without physical light, every being will be dead

Maybe, Maybe not.

shadeyinka2:
By giving everything their energy for sustenance and living

If I understand based on your prior assertions, God gives the Sun energy, then the sun sustains life by giving off physical light.

shadeyinka2:
Meaningless void and lack of existence

I think it's the converse. Without Man, God is a meaningless void and lacks existence. With Man, God is an abstract idea that can mean anything and do everything.

shadeyinka2:
No sir! Plants the primary source of food need light (even if it is of low intensity). Without plants, no animal, insect, or microbes will exist.

Plants are not the primary source of food for every organism on earth and your second statement is just wrong. Besides, don't venture into the lane of evolution and what came first because that is outside your depth and doesn't support your God in anyway. I'm pretty sure if you do a little scientific research, you will trash the second part of the statement.

shadeyinka2:
But without lights, the microbes will not exist: and the deep sea plants without energy dies!

This is an abiogenesis and evolutionary topic we are not equipped to have, so let's drop it. Besides, God did it is your answer.

shadeyinka2:
God is that SOURCE of Energy that makes everything exist.

God is the SOURCE of Energy that makes everything exists because God is an abstract idea dependent on human understanding that can do anything, be anything, and mean anything.

God can be the Essence of all creation, God can be the Logos that sustains all existence, God can be SOURCE of Energy that sustains everything.
God can be the Martian emanating in his physical form to challenge the intellect of humans. God can be Shadeyinka posing as the Spirit of Deception. God can be Supralunar Pixie that provides the Source of Light that sustains all existence. God can be the Allah. God can be Xenu. God can be Olurun. God can be Ubangiji. God turned into a Jew and died for your Sins. God is Ahura Mazda and Zoroaster is his last prophet.

shadeyinka2:
He is certainly not Electromagnetic waves: God is the SOURCE of Energy that sustains everything seen and unseen, physical and nonphysical

Tawaka Son is the Source of Energy that sustains our Universe in Fifth Dimensional spacetime. Our inability to detect the Almighty Tawaka Son is because our senses are limited to our 3-dimensional spacetime. What we perceive as Time is the emanation of the intermediate existence in the fourth dimension where spirt beings exist. Tawaka Son can not be referred to as "He" because gender is meaningless to the Dual One.

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by sonmvayina(m): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Exactly what I was trying to say. By saying man was created out of the image of God, is limiting God to matter. Meaning he has a form. Now if they claim that God is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent, how then can be confined by matter to the point he has an image which can be replicated?
God can only be those 3 qualities because he is the universal divine consciousness existing all around us not matter.

I love you already...thanks..
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by sonmvayina(m): 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
shadeyinka2:

Let me check: is this a fairy tale?
Did God divide the Red Sea for the children of Israel to pass through on dry land?

Well, it is all context, i understand what the story is about...i know it is not history, it is all for spiritual instruction..
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by DeusXmachina: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
shadeyinka:

I think its a free world!
My hypothesis has no name.
My thoughts are the proto-universe (what existed before the bigbag) is something akin to white noise, that thing you see and hear when nothing is playing on your TV.
Infinite energy without a defined form or structure, that just keeps fluctuating between different random variations of it's self.

Now there is something called the Infinite monkey theorem. That goes if you a had monkey sitting in front of a typewriter with infinite paper, ink and time, randomly hitting keys, despite the low probability, eventually this monkey will write out the entire work of Shakespeare letter for letter, word for word with no mistakes. (And it would seem as though this monkey knew what he was doing.)

So similarly if you had white noise playing on an infinite time scale there will eventually be a point where this noise forms a symphony, a stable cohesive structure for a brief moment in it's eternity.
And this is our universe, a structure born out of random chaos, for a brief moment that will die out and return to it.

A consequence of this hypothesis is it suggests that there are probably other possible universes out there which maybe similar or completely different from ours, all being formed or dying out. In this regard it's similar to the "multiverse hypothesis"

Another part that this hypothesis has is we are able catch glimpse of the probabilistic nature of the universe observed in quantum mechanics, that somehow collapses and becomes bound by the deterministic laws of Newtownian physics, when "observed"...

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
sonmvayina:

Well, it is all context, i understand what the story is about...i know it is not history, it is all for spiritual instruction..
Okay!
...And God said, let there be light, and there was light...

was this a history or a spiritual instruction?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by sonmvayina(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
shadeyinka:

Okay!
...And God said, let there be light, and there was light...

was this a history or a spiritual instruction?

It is called mythology...

Every culture has one..that the jews wrote their down, dont mean it is the only truth.

The igbos have their own creation myth, same as the yoruba...they are all myth..The God in genesis is same as CHUKWU in igbo and ELEDUMARE in yoruba..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Singularity is the known beginning of the universe as at 14billion years ago, we don’t know anything else apart from that.
There’s a theory that the universe collapses and expands like an elastic rubber. We still do not know the exact origin of the universe unless you want to make up things.

Let’s assume you are right so who created the singularity?
Every theory that negates creation by God is good to you....continue!

The law of entropy actually forbid that the universe collapses and expands like an elastic rubber as entropy ALWAYS increases with time.

Everything about existence is created by God. God is the SOURCE and ORIGIN of everything in existence. God is the Uncaused First Cause of Everything.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Martian:

So what is the nature or composition of this Light?
What is the composition of God!?

Martian:

We both understand how plants use photosynthesis for sustainment and how the earth itself wouldn't without the sun. So we can understand that type of energy. But you are out of your depths when you claim electromagnetic waves from stars are the means through which all planets get their energies. What of planets like Jupiter or Saturn that do not host life (as we know it) that is dependent on light from the sun. Do your assertion still hold water?
All planets in our solar system depend on the sun's gravitational energy but not it's electromagnetic energy. Enough about types of energy though, because energy does not support or detract your God.
Planets get their heat energy from their respective solar irradiation. Pluto is cold because the energy supplied by the sun is low. Mercury is hot because the radiation it received from our sun is high. Isn't heat a form of energy? Planets lose their heat energy to the ionosphere unless they have an atmosphere to trap/retain the heat received from the absorption of electromagnetic waves. My assertion still hold bro!
Martian:

Maybe, Maybe not.
If I understand based on your prior assertions, God gives the Sun energy, then the sun sustains life by giving off physical light.
God is the SOURCE of Energy in everything
Martian:

I think it's the converse. Without Man, God is a meaningless void and lacks existence. With Man, God is an abstract idea that can mean anything and do everything.
Your opinion! Opinion may be true or false
Martian:

Plants are not the primary source of food for every organism on earth and your second statement is just wrong. Besides, don't venture into the lane of evolution and what came first because that is outside your depth and doesn't support your God in anyway. I'm pretty sure if you do a little scientific research, you will trash the second part of the statement.
This is an abiogenesis and evolutionary topic we are not equipped to have, so let's drop it. Besides, God did it is your answer.
Every living thing either manufactures its own food with external energy (eg plants) or consume ready made food of living origin. Without light, no plant will exist. Without plants, organisms that feed on living things cease to exist,
Martian:

God is the SOURCE of Energy that makes everything exists because God is an abstract idea dependent on human understanding that can do anything, be anything, and mean anything.

God can be the Essence of all creation, God can be the Logos that sustains all existence, God can be SOURCE of Energy that sustains everything.
God can be the Martian emanating in his physical form to challenge the intellect of humans. God can be Shadeyinka posing as the Spirit of Deception. God can be Supralunar Pixie that provides the Source of Light that sustains all existence. God can be the Allah. God can be Xenu. God can be Olurun. God can be Ubangiji. God turned into a Jew and died for your Sins. God is Ahura Mazda and Zoroaster is his last prophet.
Wrong!

Martian:

Tawaka Son is the Source of Energy that sustains our Universe in Fifth Dimensional spacetime. Our inability to detect the Almighty Tawaka Son is because our senses are limited to our 3-dimensional spacetime. What we perceive as Time is the emanation of the intermediate existence in the fourth dimension where spirt beings exist. Tawaka Son can not be referred to as "He" because gender is meaningless to the Dual One.
Is this truthfully said?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
sonmvayina:

It is called mythology...

Every culture has one..that the jews wrote their down, dont mean it is the only truth.

The igbos have their own creation myth, same as the yoruba...they are all myth..The God in genesis is same as CHUKWU in igbo and ELEDUMARE in yoruba..
Jesus turning water into wine is also a mythology?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
DeusXmachina:

My hypothesis has no name.
My thoughts are the proto-universe (what existed before the bigbag) is something akin to white noise, that thing you see and hear when nothing is playing on your TV.
Infinite energy without a defined form or structure, that just keeps fluctuating between different random variations of it's self.

Now there is something called the Infinite monkey theorem. That goes if you a had monkey sitting in front of a typewriter with infinite paper, ink and time, randomly hitting keys, despite the low probability, eventually this monkey will write out the entire work of Shakespeare letter for letter, word for word with no mistakes. (And it would seem as though this monkey knew what he was doing.)

So similarly if you had white noise playing on an infinite time scale there will eventually be a point where this noise forms a symphony, a stable cohesive structure for a brief moment in it's eternity.
And this is our universe, a structure born out of random chaos, for a brief moment that will die out and return to it.

A consequence of this hypothesis is it suggests that there are probably other possible universes out there which maybe similar or completely different from ours, all being formed or dying out. In this regard it's similar to the "multiverse hypothesis"

Another part that this hypothesis has is we are able catch glimpse of the probabilistic nature of the universe observed in quantum mechanics, that somehow collapses and becomes bound by the deterministic laws of Newtownian physics, when "observed"...
Really!?
1. The law of entropy is violated by your theory. Let me put it in simple form for your comprehension.
You have just stated that given a reasonable time, an empty/deflated balloon can fill itself up to a large size when the balloon is left in the open air.
Is this possible?
2. Your monkey theorem is indeed from a monkey intellect. If a Boeing 747 is dismantled component by component into its basic part, Is it possible by the reason of time if we mix them up randomly infinite number of times for them to form a 747 plane?

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by FatherOfJesus: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
shadeyinka:

Every theory that negates creation by God is good to you....continue!

The law of entropy actually forbid that the universe collapses and expands like an elastic rubber as entropy ALWAYS increases with time.

Everything about existence is created by God. God is the SOURCE and ORIGIN of everything in existence. God is the Uncaused First Cause of Everything.

Bro, No evidence for you God doing anything. There’s no experiment to ascertain that and law of entropy doesn’t forbid contraction of the universe

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
shadeyinka:

What is the composition of God!?

Yes. Describe God. You said God is Light but not the colloquial or scientific definition of light. So describe God the best you can. Use the bolded for inspiration or describe Him anyway you want, just don't equivocate and strive for clarity. Meaning you can't say light then deny that you mean light.

Human: A human is a member of the species Homo sapiens, which means 'wise man' in Latin. Carolus Linnaeus put humans in the mammalian order of primates. ... Humans are bipedal, which means they walk on two legs. Humans have a very complex brain, which is much larger than that of the other living apes. Almost 99% of the mass of the human body is made up of six elements: oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus. Only about 0.85% is composed of another five elements: potassium, sulfur, sodium, chlorine, and magnesium. All 11 are necessary for life.

Sun: The Sun is a sphere, composed almost entirely of the elements hydrogen and helium. The Sun is not solid or a typical gas. Most atoms in the Sun exist as plasma, a fourth state of matter made up of superheated gas with a positive electrical charge. In terms of the number of atoms, it is made of 91.0% hydrogen and 8.9% helium. By mass, the Sun is about 70.6% hydrogen and 27.4% helium.

shadeyinka:

Planets get their heat energy from their respective solar irradiation. Pluto is cold because the energy supplied by the sun is low. Mercury is hot because the radiation it received from our sun is high. Isn't heat a form of energy? Planets lose their heat energy to the ionosphere unless they have an atmosphere to trap/retain the heat received from the absorption of electromagnetic waves. My assertion still hold bro!

Let it go. You don't understand the science enough nor does it support your positions, so just let it go bro!

Ionosphere
The layer of the earth's atmosphere that contains a high concentration of ions and free electrons and is able to reflect radio waves. It lies above the mesosphere and extends from about 50 to 600 miles (80 to 1,000 km) above the earth's surface.

shadeyinka:

God is the SOURCE of Energy in everything

God
Old English, of Germanic origin; related to Dutch god and German Gott .

shadeyinka:

Your opinion! Opinion may be true or false

It's not my opinion. God has all the characteristics of a mythological being. Mythological beings exist only in the human mind. God exists in your mind.

shadeyinka:

Every living thing either manufactures its own food with external energy (eg plants) or consume ready made food of living origin. Without light, no plant will exist. Without plants, organisms that feed on living things cease to exist,

Not all life needs to feed on living things or manufacture its own food. Some don't need light.
Look up extremophiles.

shadeyinka:
Wrong!

Maybe the bolded is wrong, but everything else is TRUE.
Martian:

shadeyinka:
Is this truthfully said?

As true as The Holy Bible.
Martian:

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
shadeyinka:

Is Shango's transformation into a God a mythology?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by sonmvayina(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
shadeyinka:

I dont know how to go about this question but the fact remains that jesus never existed...it is like superman or spider man..

It is a special genre in the old levant, by putting a mythological figure into human history...

The gospel stories comes from ancient tales about Marduk.. Marduk is the son of Enki and the creator of the universe. When they could not agree in Nicea if he was a God or man, Athanasius said he was both..the rest is history. A human history was forged for him...possibly by Eusebius..

God already provided a solution to the problem of sin in 2nd chronicles 7:14. No human sacrifice was ever planned.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by DeusXmachina: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Bro, No evidence for you God doing anything. There’s no experiment to ascertain that and law of entropy doesn’t forbid contraction of the universe
I view it this way, at different size scales and conditions in the universe, different laws of physics tend to take over.

Like at the size scale we live in we don't really have to worry about general relatively in our day to day lives, but when studying massive objects like stars it comes to play.

Same way we don't need to worry about the exotic states of matter such as the Bose-Einstein condensate, or super solids, because the average temperatures in the universe are not cold enough to make them form naturally.

The point I'm trying to get to is, we don't know what lays at the heat death of universe and it shouldn't be difficult to imagine that at that point conditions maybe right for a different set of undiscovered laws of physics to take over and make everything to contract once more. Entropy may not be the be all, end all we think it is.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by DeusXmachina: 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
shadeyinka:

Really!?
1. The law of entropy is violated by your theory. Let me put it in simple form for your comprehension.
You have just stated that given a reasonable time, an empty/deflated balloon can fill itself up to a large size when the balloon is left in the open air.
Is this possible?
Yes, I wasn't holding that the law of entropy or most laws as we understand them to apply to the proto-universe.
A more fair analogy for me is, what is the likely hood of a perfect statue of a man to form from wind simply blowing against a rock?
Highly unlikely, but the probability is not zero.

2. Your monkey theorem is indeed from a monkey intellect. If a Boeing 747 is dismantled component by component into its basic part, Is it possible by the reason of time if we mix them up randomly infinite number of times for them to form a 747 plane?
The answer is yes, an inefficient way to put a Boeing 747 together, but eventually yes.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
DeusXmachina:
Yes, I wasn't holding that the law of entropy or most laws as we understand them to apply to the proto-universe.
A more fair analogy for me is, what is the likely hood of a perfect statue of a man to form from wind simply blowing against a rock?

The answer is yes, an inefficient way to put a Boeing 747 together, but eventually yes.
It's impossible for NOTHING to exist!!!!!!!
ANYTHING exists in infinite forms!!!!!!
EVERYTHING/The Universe is actually a group of things or SOMETHING or one of those infinite forms !!!!!!!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by MuttleyLaff: 3:16am On Dec 11, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You might have a recycling bin, but the fact remains that you dont have a rubbish can, dustbin, garbage bin nor refuse bin, lmso

Come to think of it, your beloved recycle bin's content, at a point, will get permanently deleted by you, the user, lmso

Poppycock. Smh sigh. KMFT.

Martian:
Maybe you delete what you write because it’s trash. I don’t do stop projecting.
Poppycock is an apt description if your beliefs. Lmso

Martian:
AVENGERS: Infinity War if Armageddon brought to you by Warner Brother.

Plot: Newest member of the avengers Jesus Christ, joins Thor as they battle Thanos for the soul of the galaxy! Watch out for the scene where Thor throws lighting bolts at Thanis while Jesus walks in water to meet Thanos for the he final battle.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11912991_1587286624789_jpeg7cfed6a93c5a55b79b80b92cd3cf3ba2

Martian:
That’s how I look when I read your stuff. Then I lmso!!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11897531_img20200418024236_jpeg900be1c1210c0fb2274b90c055e3eb45
C'mon, don't lie, dont say, you've never deleted, edited out, removed, et cetera anything
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by MuttleyLaff: 3:33am On Dec 11, 2020
kkins25:
brilliantly said mutltley. i only corrected a few flaws, bugs, defects, damages, etc. grin grin grin
[img]https://media1./images/f1b70be15d6f2a8e06620c303400ef74/tenor.gif?itemid=12974973[/img]
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 5:19am On Dec 11, 2020
sonmvayina:

I dont know how to go about this question but the fact remains that jesus never existed...it is like superman or spider man..

It is a special genre in the old levant, by putting a mythological figure into human history...

The gospel stories comes from ancient tales about Marduk.. Marduk is the son of Enki and the creator of the universe. When they could not agree in Nicea if he was a God or man, Athanasius said he was both..the rest is history. A human history was forged for him ...possibly by Eusebius..

God already provided a solution to the problem of sin in 2nd chronicles 7:14. No human sacrifice was ever planned.

Honestly, I dont know what to believe about you as your belief system is not consistent.

sonmvayina:

@Billynaire.. Is that you?.. I could guess that.. I was following your line of thought until you brought Jesus into the matter.. Who are you patronizing? Who are you pandering to?..

Except you figure out that Jesus is Michael the supposed archangel or that Jesus is Marduk the son of Enki.. Truth be told.. He is neither man nor God. It was Athanasius at the council of nicea who said he was both God and man. He wanted to satisfy all the factions.. Eusebius had to Forge a human history for the deception.. The rest is history..

All I am trying to say is that the gospel stories comes from ancient tales about Marduk..
Jesus is a real myth! is simply what you are saying. Is that not a contradiction?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 5:33am On Dec 11, 2020
DeusXmachina:

Don't over stretch the probability in quantum theory : The probability of a human being walking through a concrete wall is not zero in quantum physics but is this true in reality?
A dismembered boeing 747 cannot be made to work even if you gave it to 50 Nigerian mechanics to assemble without a manual even in a million years: how much more when a random wind does the assembly.

How many years do you think it will take for WIND to screw a bolt into a nut?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 5:34am On Dec 11, 2020
Martian:

Is Shango's transformation into a God a mythology?
Did sango transform into a God?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

There Is No Black Jesus / What Happened to Your Ancestors Who Didn't Know Christ? / What Are The Similarities Between Atheists And Muslims On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.