Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? (4260 Views)

Who Created God? / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

So this Photon God requires blood sacrifice. Does he quench his thirst with blood? What's with the bloodshed and violence?!

Humiliation and debasement of the "Source of Life" Himself by his mortal creation?
If I understand, the ultimate sacrifice is torture rather than death. You guys use "esoteric" language so clarity is very important.

He has the power to reboot the universe but he'd rather drown the entire world and engage in gratuitous blood shed. He sounds like a psychopath, with all due respeck!

Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!

I said a hip, hop, the hippie, the hippie
To the hip hip-hop, and you don't stop
The rock it to the bang-bang, boogie say "up jump"
The boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

Now, what you have here is not a test, I'm rapping to the beat
And me, the groove, and my friends are gonna try to move your feet
See I am Wonder Mike and I'd like to say "hello"
To the black, to the white, the red and the brown, the purple and yellow
But first I gotta bang bang the boogie to the boogie
Say "up jump" the boogie to the bang-bang boogie
Let's rock, you don't stop
Rock the riddle that will make your body rock
Well so far you've heard my voice but I brought two friends along
And next on the mike is my man Hank
Come on, Hank, sing that song
If this above is your rebuttal, your shallowness is beyond redemption!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

According to Shadeyinka, the Almighty is made of Light, so you are out of luck if you want to hide "under the shadow" of a God made of light.
See you repeatedly propagating your ignorance to the whole world!

God is Light=God is made up of Light?

I am sure you haven't seen your cyclic error!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
budaatum:

"You guys"? Personally, I think you are insufficiently unintelligent to lump us all together, but perhaps you are not aware that not all who say "Lord Lord" will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, and that teeth gnashing is an option. I'll continue to study your fruits before concluding, I guess.

In this Kingdom of Heaven, are you going to be a noble or a serf?

budaatum:

No, I have never heard an angel speak. But neither have I heard a Martian speak, yet here I am talking to one, and I bet in due time if I am patient enough I'd be able to determine if its a wise or foolish Martian.

I am not an ordinary Martian. I am what you call angelic. grin

budaatum:

"Prophecy is not statistical model projection", to you and perhaps to your "Pastor f#cking Chris Oyayhkinonsense", but I have carefully chosen the example that illustrates my point and suggest you understand my meaning instead of claiming I do not mean what I wrote!

That is not a good example. WTF?? Dr. Fauci depends on variables and assumptions while prophecy is from or inspired by "god", no calculations needed. Use better examples and quit your equivocation and lies already.

budaatum:

Martian, please know that I sometimes find it difficult to determine the difference between a liar and a person who just does not understand, but I do in the end.

I find it remarkably easy to identify equivocating charlatans. That'd be you.

budaatum:

I never made the claim you accuse me of making, but just so we are clear, Paul could not possibly have known all because there is far too much to know for anyone to know all..

Yes, you did. But you speak out both sides of your mouth so you're probably confusing yourself.

budaatum:

There you go again with your "you guys" as if it's so difficult to see us as the individuals that we are.

Yes, "you guys" because you all take different roads to the same dead end. You fancy yourself "wise and intelligent" but at the end of the day, you're high just like the righteouness89, Dtruthspeaker, openyoureyes, jesusjnr, etc.
But you're not like Olaadegbu. That one is a step below an animal.

budaatum:

Please note that most people "move seamlessly from speaking figuratively to speaking literally", and its an art to know when to move. You'd know this from Plato's Forms where he mixes both. And you will know, or at least I have faith in that you will know when one goes off tangent and starts making crap up with no basis for it.

Yeah people move seamlessly from speaking figuratively to speaking literally but your arbitrary designation of literal and figurative speech is the problem.

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
truespeak:

My Sureness and knowledge and Confidence has no link with Shadeyinka's knowings.

He is his own man!

I know The Almighty, The Lord of hosts, The Alpha and Omega, The Mighty Creator and the God of All.

Photon has to do with Light and Being The God of All, All Lights are within His Mighty Holy Hands!
Here is there misrepresented scripture

1 John 1:5
This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.

As far as they are concerned, God is MADE UP of Light. If God himself is Light, how can he be made out of light?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

See you repeatedly propagating your ignorance to the whole world!

God is Light=God is made up of Light?

I am sure you haven't seen your cyclic error!

God is light = god is made up of light. The cyclic error is yours.

God is photons = God is light = God is made up of photons.

If I'm wrong explain your phrase "God is Light". And please explain if this light is different from colloquial light.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

Here is there misrepresented scripture

1 John 1:5
This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.

As far as they are concerned, God is MADE UP of Light. If God himself is Light, how can he be made out of light?

So light such as sunlight (electromagnetism) or is this light different?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

My shallowness? You said your God requires blood sacrifice and I asked reasonable follow up questions!!

Why does your god require bloodshed? What is shallow about that question.
My replies to your bible quotes are meant to show you what your bible quotes look like to me. Don't quote nonsense and I won't reply with nonsense.

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

So dumb!
God IS Light and God is MADE UP of light means the same thing to you.

God is light.
Light is God
Sun radiates light
Sun is God
All praise to Aten

shadeyinka:

Is this what you BELIEVE as true?
If it isn't, then no dumber person exist than this person who believes that which he knows is UNTRUE!

I may be dumb, but I have the same amount of evidence for my Quadrinity as you have for your Trinity. So if my beliefs make me dumb, what does yours make you.

shadeyinka:

See stupid argument!

You said "The spirit of argument fall on you" and I replied with "The bimbim of argument fall on you". My response is a mirror of yours!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by sonmvayina(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin grin
The end of logic, is the end of logic like Camry can never ever know anything beyond what Mr Toyoda has Revealed to it.

After that, it is the True End of Any True Logic.

And that is what it means to be a creation, just like your cutlass and phone Can Never Ever know Anything About You, so Also, YOU TOO CAN NEVER EVER KNOW ANYTHING BEYOND WHAT YOUR CREATOR HAS SHOWN YOU!

Does that include what muhamed claimed he revealed to him, or just only what you read in the bible ?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

God is light.
Light is God
Sun radiates light
Sun is God
All praise to Aten

I may be dumb, but I have the same amount of evidence for my Quadrinity as you have for your Trinity. So if my beliefs make me dumb, what does yours make you.

You said "The spirit of argument fall on you" and I replied with "The bimbim of argument fall on you". My response is a mirror of yours!
Thanks for not wasting my precious time by admitting your dumbness in believing what you know is untrue!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by sonmvayina(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

It actually portrays how obstinately impoverished in logical deduction you are!

Dtruthspeaker, somebody else has noticed..
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
sonmvayina:

Does that include what muhamed claimed he revealed to him, or just only what you read in the bible ?

The Test of a Sword is in its Cutting, the Test of a Food is in the Eating, the Test of a Mechanic is in his Repairs, therefore "by their Fruits and Works, ye shall know them"!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2020
sonmvayina:

Dtruthspeaker, somebody else has noticed..

The thing about being Successful is Finding People who will be Truly happy with you.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

My shallowness? You said your God requires blood sacrifice and I asked reasonable follow up questions!!

Why does your God require bloodshed? What is shallow about that question.
My replies to your bible quotes are meant to show you what your bible quotes look like to me. Don't quote nonsense and I won't reply with nonsense.
You wrote gibberish!

The consequence (judgment) of sin is death(by execution): sin committed in the physical must be atoned through the physical!
The full blood is the required evidence that the death sentence has been passed passed!

Without the shedding of Blood, there is no remission (forgiveness) of sin!
A sinner shall not go unpunished!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

Thanks for not wasting my precious time by admitting your dumbness in believing what you know is untrue!

grin grin cheesy It’s just as true as the trinity. I swear to God!!!

You’re so easy to antagonize. The other day, I had you arguing against the Force. Now your are up in arms over the Quadrinity.

Is it because the Force and the Quadrinity are just as real as your God of light?

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by budaatum: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:
The bible is combination of jewish history, legends, and mythology with graeco-roman philosophy. Gods are figments of man's imagination and fears.
Quit patting yourself on the back. You're acting like Paul. grin
First, thanks for the compliment, since you describe Paul as "eloquence of a gifted lawyer", which I'm certain you'd agree requires much effort.

I agree that "God's are figments of man's imagination", though not necessarily "fear", at least not for everyone, but human understanding, as limited as it is often. If you search through my posts you'd see me call the understanding of some "the crap they create inside of their heads and believe is true", which is the only place that Gods exist.

Please allow me:

The bible is combination of jewish pseudohistory (as there really is little in it that can accurately be called history as research has shown), legends, and mythology with graeco-roman and Babylonian and Egyptian, and the philosophy of all that surrounded them of which the Bible is syncretised from, and which is what makes it a rather valuable book.

Martian:
I didn't say Jesus was a form of the logos nor that the logos is real, and I doubt Plato was thinking about some itinerant Jewish preacher when he came up with his logos. In my opinion, the theory of forms is nothing more than ascribing existence to adjectives regarding human affairs, while ignoring the opposite of the adjective. It's high faluting nonsense.
Then forgive me for ascribing knowledge to you that you lack.

Perhaps go study some Plato to learn how Paul dumbed down Plato for the masses and you'd see why Jesus is described as a form of Logos. You may also come to understand why it is said "In the beginning was the Logos" which became flesh in Jesus. After all, it would be rather ridiculous, I would think, to claim the Bible is not a book written in words, and both, the Bible and the words in it, do obviously exist.

Martian:
e.g. Proponents assert an ideal form of Justice but never assert the opposite, the ideal form of injustice. I mean, if there is an ideal form of beauty, there should be an ideal form of ugly instead of imperfect of forms of beauty that is said to exist in reality.
There is not an ideal form of justice, Martian, or at least humans have not yet found one despite all the assertions of proponents. Justice, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder which is why it varies according to location. An example is homosexuality. Police will arrest you for being gay in Nigeria, but you will be arrested for insulting a gay person in UK, which shows that what is just varies wherever you are. Some things are clearly just or not though. If you shoot me dead without a justifiable reason like self defense, you'd go to jail almost everywhere.

That said, just as there is an ideal Fruits of the Spirit, is there also its opposite called the Works of the Flesh as described in [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians%205%3A19-21&version=KJV]Galatians 5:19-21[/url]

Martian:
In religiospeak it could also mean without "Ahura Mazda one would be banished to a state of non-being". You would probably be saying something similar if Palestine had been occupied by the Assyrians or Persians instead of Romans.

Perhaps you are right. After all, if I were born in Saudi Arabia I'd likely be able to express myself better in Arabicspeak than my first speak which I use here, but hopefully, the sentiment and reasoning will be the same since I learnt that through much study, which you will find Jesus did too.

Martian:
Which explains the high correlation between religiosity and suffering.
I can't say I agree with your assertion above. In UK, for instance, where there happens to be a church in every parish and which is religious though not worn on a sleeve, one would not say there is "the high correlation between religiosity and suffering" that you claim there is. In fact, the opposite would be said and evidence provided for it too. Same goes for America, at least going by the number of people who would gladly jump out of the hell they describe Nigeria as being into the heaven they think America is.

Martian:
You said the bible is figurative earlier and you have the "wisdom and intelligence" to understand. A simple man like me would say Paul's Road to Damascus experience is akin to the Joseph Smith's experience with the golden plates.
I guess I'm not simple, and in fact, the over a thousand page Bible isn't either or we would not be arguing about its complexity.

I never said the "Bible is figurative", Martian. I am rather too careful with my words than to make such an ignorant sweeping statement. There is after all no way to claim "thou shalt not kill" or "thou shalt not covet thy neighbours wife and goods", is meant figuratively. Or is it to you?

Martian:
It's jewish stories, greek stories, letters of Paul to greeks and romans, and the batshit crazy Book of Revelation. It's Paul's letter to members of the new jewish religious sect in the city of Corinth.

This does not stop one from reading and learning from it unless your claim is it has to specifically be written to buda for buda to read and learn from it.

Do note that Plato was not writing to me in Nigeria and I'd be stupid to use that as my excuse to not read it.

Martian:
This doesn't explain anything about acting as if God exists or doesn't exist.
To you it might not, but I feel certain that you are insufficiently arrogant to assume that Martian's understanding must be everyone else's. Besides, the existence of very many people seeing it different would suggest not everyone sees as you do. Or will you claim the fear of going to hell does not make some chose to do good as opposed to doing evil?

Martian:
Am I supposed to take the excerpt below seriously? By the way, is it figurative or "The Holy Book of Truths"?
I would like to think you'd take our conversation serious or I'd have to wonder why you are wasting your resource of time and intellect on it. Kindly find it in you to forgive me if I have erred in my assumption.

How one reads and understands a book would determine if it's true or not, I would think, and is the point of that thread. I for instance, can not accept the understanding of some that the God described in the Garden of Eden was a good God since it seems to be promoting an alimanjeri creating ideology, while most responders, though not said yet, would accuse me of worshipping the serpent.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

God is light = god is made up of light. The cyclic error is yours.

God is photons = God is light = God is made up of photons.

If I'm wrong explain your phrase "God is Light". And please explain if this light is different from colloquial light.
God is Light simply means: Light is the nature and character of God.

In other words:
as Light feed the physical universe energy, God feeds all existence with energy!
as Light illuminates the physical world, God illuminates all existence!
as without Light is darkness, without God will be darkness of existence
as Light illuminates the physical world, God is the illumination of existence
as without Light life wouldn't exist, without God all kinds of life wouldn't exist

GOD is NOT the physical light consisting of electromagnetic energy or photons!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

You wrote gibberish!

I’m just trying to be like you.

The consequence (judgment) of sin is death(by execution): sin committed in the physical must be atoned through the physical![/quote]

Sin commtted isn’t he physical must be stoned through the physical, so how is hell justified for sins committed in the physical?

shadeyinka:

The full blood is the required evidence that the death sentence has been passed passed!

You can carry out a death sentence without bloodshed, so why is the bloodshed so important? Why is your God obsessed with punishment anyway?

Is there something in blood that arouses your God?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

So light such as sunlight (electromagnetism) or is this light different?
God is Light simply means: Light is the nature and character of God.

In other words:
as Light feed the physical universe energy, God feeds all existence with energy!
as Light illuminates the physical world, God illuminates all existence!
as without Light is darkness, without God will be darkness of existence
as Light illuminates the physical world, God is the illumination of existence
as without Light life wouldn't exist, without God all kinds of life wouldn't exist

GOD is NOT the physical light consisting of electromagnetic energy or photons!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by sonmvayina(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

You wrote gibberish!

The consequence (judgment) of sin is death(by execution): sin committed in the physical must be atoned through the physical!

Wao..we all are going to heaven,

So why is there still hell according to you guys ?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

I’m just trying to be like you.

Sin commtted isn’t he physical must be stoned through the physical, so how is hell justified for sins committed in the physical?

You can carry out a death sentence without bloodshed, so why is the bloodshed so important? Why is your God obsessed with punishment anyway?

Is there something in blood that arouses your God?
Some creation deserves to be rejected as BAD products!
Bad products are fit for the refuse dump!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2020
sonmvayina:

Unfit products are fit only for the refuse dump!

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by budaatum: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:
In this Kingdom of Heaven, are you going to be a noble or a serf?
I am what I am now in my own Kingdom of Heaven.

Martian:

That is not a good example. WTF?? Dr. Fauci depends on variables and assumptions while prophecy is from or inspired by "god", no calculations needed. Use better examples and quit your equivocation and lies already.
You are simply showing the limits of your understanding, Martian, and think prophecy must be what Oyhakilome tells you it must be while I am asking you to elevate your mind to see it as what Dr Fauci does rather very effectively.

Try harder please. You are capable.

Martian:
I find it remarkably easy to identify equivocating charlatans. That'd be you.
And perhaps I give you far too much credit in your ability to comprehend.

Martian:
Yes, you did. But you speak out both sides of your mouth so you're probably confusing yourself.
Mind signposting to it please? You do not need to merely assert when you can easily provide evidence, and thankfully, it is written and you can signpost to it so we can easily clear up who is confused and has two sides to their mouth.

Martian:
Yes, "you guys" because you all take different roads to the same dead end. You fancy yourself "wise and intelligent" but at the end of the day, you're high just like the righteouness89, Dtruthspeaker, openyoureyes, jesusjnr, etc.
But you're not like Olaadegbu. That one is a step below an animal.
I think that with the exception of perhaps Dtruthspeaker all those you mention would gladly and delightfully inform you that in their own opinion buda will burn in the hottest regions of hell while they go to heaven but perhaps you have not be here long enough or just don't have the intellect or ability to tell the difference.

Martian:
Yeah people move seamlessly from speaking figuratively to speaking literally but your arbitrary designation of literal and figurative speech is the problem.
As I said, I have faith in your ability to tell the difference. Just try being responsible for your lack of understanding. Once you assume the error is your's, you'd find the strenght to correct it.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by MuttleyLaff: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

Martian:

Why does your God require bloodshed? What is shallow about that question.
Aside the fact that the life of the flesh is in the blood, it is because of the genetic instructions written in blood

shadeyinka:
You wrote gibberish!

sonmvayina:

shadeyinka:
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
I suppose everything Martian's cooks up on his cooker and dishes out, goes to kitchen heaven and nothing whatsoever, at all, ends up in the dustbin/trash can, lmso
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by sonmvayina(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

But it says man was created in the image and likeness of God, where did the bad products come from?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by IMAliyu(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin yes it is, but it is to seek those things which are needful and beneficial to you.

But surely I know that it is the desire of the Rebellious (and it is indeed beneficial for them to think so) to seek to discover the source of the All-Mighty in the Foolish Hope that they can uncover His Weakness, so that they could kill Him. grin grin

Oh what a great funny foolishness like your phone, car or even cutlass plotting to kill ya! grin grin

How laughable! grin grin man, una really know get sense oh!
you don't think that "general intelligent AI" is a potential danger to human existence?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2020
sonmvayina:

But it says man was created in the image and likeness of God, where did the bad products come from?
God is not a robot, hence he also made man with an ability to choose either to live for His manufacturer or not.

Since man wasn't made a robot, he could choose either to live like expected by His manufacturer OR choose to live independently of His manufacturer.

Your CHOICE make you either good or bad!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by MuttleyLaff: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

sonmvayina:
"26Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness,
to rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock,
and over all the earth itself and every creature that crawls upon it.
27So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him;
male and female He created them
"
- Genesis 1:26-27

I like red, as the colour, exudes an air of love, romance, boldness, courage, danger etcetera to me. We, human beings, are physical image representation of different attributes of God. God is incorporeal, but created human beings, to physically project different aspect, different visual imagery and likeness of the Godhead.

Image is instant, while likeness is continuum. The latter, is evident in Genesis 1:27, as seen above. Notice that the mention of "likeness" is left unsaid, in Genesis 1:27. Why? Its because its continuum.

The failure to comply with an expressed command resulted into bad products. Not acting in accordance to God's wish is where the bad products came from.

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by sonmvayina(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

God is not a robot, hence he also made man with an ability to choose either to live for His manufacturer or not.

Since man wasn't made a robot, he could choose either to live like expected by His manufacturer OR choose to live independently of His manufacturer.

Your CHOICE make you either good or bad!

So he created us and gave us the ability to make choices, and some people like you have made a choice to believe absurdities like God impregnating the wife of one of his creation to sire a son..what will happen to people like you at the end ?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by DeusXmachina: 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

Lets see how intelligent you really are:
1. Can something come out of nothing?

2. Since everything is made up of matter and matter is any physical existence that has mass/energy and occupy space:
Is God a thing?

To no. 1
Seemingly yes. There are things called virtual particles in physics. Two opposing pairs, seemingly pop into existence from nowhere and cancel each other out continuously in a vacuum.

2. Really depends on what you define as God, but I'm assuming you're going with the Christian presupposition. My answer don't know, however I hold a more flexible view of "God".
"God" could had been the right conditions and rules that gave birth to our universe, which would mean God doesn't really have to be a physical things, but a set of phenomenon, and "God" doesn't need to be a sentient intelligence, but something more akin to cellular automatons.
Einstein asked this question of "did God have a say in creating the universe?"
For all we know God could just be a set primordial rules that all work independently, like termites that individually are simple, but together can form a large complex structure giving rise to we call the universe, similar to a termite hill/colony formed from the simple actions of all an individual termites combined.
The thing that negates inexistence.
(Research Cellular Automata for further clarification.)
Anyway most of what I have said are nothing but speculation, and without experiments or evidence, will just remain like that, so it should be taken as such.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
IMAliyu:

you don't think that "general intelligent AI" is a potential danger to human existence?

Is it possible or imaginable that your fork shall attack you? Or is it conceivable that your car shall rape your wife?

You have put too much weight to Terminator, Cyborg, Universal Soldier, Robocop and co. grin

It will never ever ever gonna happen. It will always be A Man who is Attacking his fellow man using knives, women and robots.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by IMAliyu(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Is it possible or imaginable that your fork shall attack you? Or is it conceivable that your car shall rape your wife?

You have put too much weight to Terminator, Cyborg, Universal Soldier, Robocop and co. grin

It will never ever ever gonna happen. It will always be A Man who is Attacking his fellow man using knives, women and robots.

I've been following the development and research of Artificial Intelligence, and this thing is as real as real can be and may infact posse a danger.

To know just how far things have gotten, you may want to look up GPT-3 a new ai language model. Which can write and respond on a near indistinguishable level to a person.

And robotics as well, you can see how far Boston dynamics has gotten.

We know people can be malicious and war mongering. All that needs to happen is for someone to bring these technologies together, to say for example create artificial soldiers, weapons.

And we will have a cause of people being killed by their own creations.

And don't get me started on bioweapons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Spiritual Signs You Are About To Die / BREAKING: Popular Nigerian General Overseer Is Dead / Why Are Most Christians Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.