Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? (4247 Views)

Who Created God? / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2020
truespeak:

Come on! Do you consider it good and right to abuse the one who has warned you that the road on which you travel is filled with death traps?

It is your right to travel on that same road if you so desire BUT it is Never Right to deride he who has warned you of the Consequences of your road!

Death traps!?
I wonder who need to worry?
If God is just a mere illusion, who should worry?
But God isn't an illusion, so who should still worry?

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by truespeak: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

Death traps!?
I wonder who need to worry?
If God is just a mere illusion, who should worry?
But God isn't an illusion, so who should still worry?

Like I said, your road, your fall, your worry!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2020
truespeak:

Like I said, your road, your fall, your worry!
I know my God: Jehovah God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and I know my Saviour: the WORD who became flesh and made the ultimate sacrifice with His own blood for my soul.
My security is thus guaranteed.
They are the ones who need to worry

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by FatherOfJesus: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Smart people do not answer questions with questions
shadeyinka:

Lets see how intelligent you really are:
1. Can something come out of nothing?

2. Since everything is made up of matter and matter is any physical existence that has mass/energy and occupy space:
Is God a thing?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

Waste of timer chatting with you.

Ditto, but I kinda enjoy you guys mental gymnastics.

shadeyinka:

Answer to Question 1:
It is impossible for something to come out of nothing
Answer to Question 2:
God is not made of matter, therefore He is NOT a thing.

Thanks for trying anyways!

When your God said let there be light, did he conjure light out of nothing.

What is God made of? If God is not made of matter how are you made in his image?

You are very welcome!!!!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

I know my God: Jehovah God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and I know my Saviour: the WORD who became flesh and made the ultimate sacrifice with His own blood for my soul.

How did he make the “ultimate sacrifice” if he didn’t die? I’m assuming “ultimate sacrifice” means death, so how can it be a sacrifice if you don’t give up anything.
Is Jesus alive or dead? If he’s alive and sitting on a throne in heaven, what did he sacrifice?
What kind of eat your cake and have it nonsense is this?

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

How did he make the “ultimate sacrifice” if he didn’t die? I’m assuming “ultimate sacrifice” means death, so how can it be a sacrifice if you don’t give up anything.
Is Jesus alive or dead? If he’s alive and sitting on a throne in heaven, what did he sacrifice?
What kind of eat your cake and have it nonsense is this?
Without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sin.
Ultimate is not in terms of physical life but of the humiliation and debasement of the "Source of Life" Himself by his mortal creation. It wouldn't cost Him anything to reboot the universe yet He took the unthinkable route because of His love.
The scripture says: "What is man that you are mindful of him..?"

Find anything that could compare with that!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Smart people do not answer questions with questions
Feigning wisdom from an empty stack!
SMH!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by FatherOfJesus: 1:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ok, still didn't answer my question
shadeyinka:

Feigning wisdom from an empty stack!
SMH!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by truespeak: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

It is good to hide under the shadow of the Almighty!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

Ditto, but I kinda enjoy you guys mental gymnastics.

When your God said let there be light, did he conjure light out of nothing.

What is God made of? If God is not made of matter how are you made in his image?

You are very welcome!!!!
1 John 1:5
This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.

In His image:
1. God is eternal: I am eternal (Eternal/Living Soul)
2. God is a Trinity (Father, Word, Spirit): I am a Trinity (Body, Soul and Spirit)

The spirit of argument fall on you!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

1 John 1:5
This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all.

So, I picture a silhouette of a unfathomably gigantic man whose "body" is made of photons. Am I in the ballpark?

shadeyinka:

In His image:
1. God is eternal: I am eternal (Eternal/Living Soul)

What if I say "Supralunar Pixie is infinite: I am infinite (Infinite/Immaterial Mind)"?
Is it any different than what you wrote? Does it make more or less sense? Why?

shadeyinka:

2. God is a Trinity (Father, Word, Spirit): I am a Trinity (Body, Soul and Spirit)

Supralunar Pixie is a Quadrinity (Father, Mother, Baby, Goat): I am a Quadrinity(Body, Mind, Thetan, and Goat)

shadeyinka:

The spirit of argument fall on you!

The bimbim of argument fall on you!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:

Without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sin.

So this Photon God requires blood sacrifice. Does he quench his thirst with blood? What's with the bloodshed and violence?!

shadeyinka:

Ultimate is not in terms of physical life but of the humiliation and debasement of the "Source of Life" Himself by his mortal creation.

Humiliation and debasement of the "Source of Life" Himself by his mortal creation?
If I understand, the ultimate sacrifice is torture rather than death. You guys use "esoteric" language so clarity is very important.

shadeyinka:

It wouldn't cost Him anything to reboot the universe yet He took the unthinkable route because of His love.

He has the power to reboot the universe but he'd rather drown the entire world and engage in gratuitous blood shed. He sounds like a psychopath, with all due respeck!

shadeyinka:

The scripture says: "What is man that you are mindful of him..?"

Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!

shadeyinka:

Find anything that could compare with that!

I said a hip, hop, the hippie, the hippie
To the hip hip-hop, and you don't stop
The rock it to the bang-bang, boogie say "up jump"
The boogie to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

Now, what you have here is not a test, I'm rapping to the beat
And me, the groove, and my friends are gonna try to move your feet
See I am Wonder Mike and I'd like to say "hello"
To the black, to the white, the red and the brown, the purple and yellow
But first I gotta bang bang the boogie to the boogie
Say "up jump" the boogie to the bang-bang boogie
Let's rock, you don't stop
Rock the riddle that will make your body rock
Well so far you've heard my voice but I brought two friends along
And next on the mike is my man Hank
Come on, Hank, sing that song
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
truespeak:

According to Shadeyinka, the Almighty is made of Light, so you are out of luck if you want to hide "under the shadow" of a God made of light.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by truespeak: 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

According to Shadeyinka, the Almighty is made of Light, so you are out of luck if you want to hide "under the shadow" of a God made of light.

Then Shadeyinka knows or ought to know what "hiding under the shadow" means!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2020
truespeak:

Then Shadeyinka knows or ought to know what "hiding under the shadow" means!

Are you sure? Is your God the same as the Photon God?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by budaatum: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
I find it a great pity that God exists in the mouths of some but God is crucified in their hearts.

If only they bothered to understand what they read instead of merely believing, their fruits might be as their words.

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by truespeak: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

Are you sure?

My Sureness and knowledge and Confidence has no link with Shadeyinka's knowings.

He is his own man!

Martian:

Is your God the same as the Photon God

I know The Almighty, The Lord of hosts, The Alpha and Omega, The Mighty Creator and the God of All.

Photon has to do with Light and Being The God of All, All Lights are within His Mighty Holy Hands!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
budaatum:
I find it a great pity that God exists in the mouths of some but God is crucified in their hearts.

If only they bothered to understand what they read instead of merely believing, their fruits might be as their words.

Mr. Buda "who is not a believer but has read a book" Atum. May the bimbim of the Pixie be upon you.
A man from Tarsus wrote to some people in Corinth and claimed to speak with the "tongue of angels", what do you "understand" ,not "believe", this to mean?

Gift of prophecy?
Understands all mysteries?
All knowledge? ****this guy is not lacking in self esteem"*****
Faith to remove mountains?!!!! Literally or figuratively?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
truespeak:

My Sureness and knowledge and Confidence has no link with Shadeyinka's knowings.

He is his own man!

Revelation is particular.

truespeak:

I know The Almighty, The Lord of hosts, The Alpha and Omega, The Mighty Creator and the God of All.

What do you mean by host?

truespeak:

Photon has to do with Light and Being The God of All, All Lights are within His Mighty Holy Hands!

Okay. Your Wholly God seems greater than Shadeyinka's Photon God because all lights are within HIS MIGHTY HOLY HANDS, while the Photon God is just made of light.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by truespeak: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

Revelation is particular.

Martian:

What do you mean by host?

Surely, you know that "host" also means the many.

Martian:

Okay. Your Wholly God seems greater than Shadeyinka's Photon God because all lights are within HIS MIGHTY HOLY HANDS, while the Photon God is just made of light.

Now you can sleep easy! grin
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by budaatum: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

Mr. Buda "who is not a believer but has read a book" Atum. May the bimbim of the Pixie be upon you.
A man from Tarsus wrote to some people in Corinth and claimed to speak with the "tongue of angels", what do you "understand" ,not "believe", this to mean?

Gift of prophecy?
Paul usually does not talk literally, and is one of the more complex to understand being that he was highly classically educated as one can tell by his Plato quoting, amongst many others.

I understand him to mean that it's rather senseless and stupid and ignorant to claim or believe a God exists when one behaves as if that God didn't exist.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by budaatum: 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
Do you not think it would be easier for you to get a response if you left out the needless words?

Martian:

"tongue of angels", what do you "understand" ,not "believe", this to mean?
To speak wisely and intelligently.

Martian:
Gift of prophecy?
The ability to predict the future. I.e Dr Fauci stating, "if you do not keep distance, wear a mask etc, more will die of coronavirus", a prophecy some are discovering is true.

Martian:
As in, seek knowledge so as to understand, like a doctor who knows village people did not make ill the fool who drank polluted water.

Martian:
You mean Paul was an arrogant fuq? I agree. He was very well learned and knew it. A more modest Paul would have said "know a lot", and not "all".

Martian:
Figuratively, of course, as in, overcome seemingly immovable objects. Like the Buhari regime overcoming the currently seemingly immovable boko haram.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
truespeak:

Revelation is particular instead of universal. Meaning, each man has his own revelation e.g. Paul had a revelation, Mohammed had a revelation, Joseph Smith had a revelation, you had a revelation of the Wholly God, and Shadeyinka had a revelation of the Photon God.

truespeak:

Surely, you know that "host" also means the many.

It also means Army, and according to Merriam Webster:
Definition of host (Entry 5 of 5)
religion : the eucharistic bread

So forgive me for asking for clarification to ensure you didn't mean Lord of Bread, propensity for violence, it could mean Lord of the Heavenly Army.

truespeak:

Now you can sleep easy! grin

May the Lord of Bread be with us all.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
budaatum:

Paul usually does not talk literally, and is one of the more complex to understand being that he was highly classically educated as one can tell by his Plato quoting, amongst many others.

He and the early church were very much influenced by Plato, hence the logos became Jesus etc. But how do you know he doesn't talk literally? Is his recounting of the Road to Damascus story literal or figurative?

budaatum:

I understand him to mean that it's rather senseless and stupid and ignorant to claim or believe a God exists when one behaves as if that God didn't exist.

If that's your interpretation, what does it mean to behave as if God didn't exist and how does one behave as if God exists?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
budaatum:
Do you not think it would be easier for you to get a response if you left out the needless words?

No, you guys are prone to equivocation so I have to include "needless" words to tease out whatever you mean. You can always cancel the needless words.

budaatum:

To speak wisely and intelligently.

Have you ever heard an angel speak? What is an angel?
I have never heard an angel speak, neither wisely or foolishly, intelligently or stupidly, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

e.g. If you say "eloquence of a gifted lawyer", I know exactly what you mean.

budaatum:

The ability to predict the future. I.e Dr Fauci stating, "if you do not keep distance, wear a mask etc, more will die of coronavirus", a prophecy some are discovering is true.

Don't be duplicitous because it violates the principle of the "tongue of angels". Prophecy is not statistical model projection. I'm not even going to indulge you in this stupidity.

e.g. election projections on MSNBC is not the same as election prophecy from Pastor f#cking Chris Oyayhkinonsense.

budaatum:

As in, seek knowledge so as to understand, like a doctor who knows village people did not make ill the fool who drank polluted water.

Are you sure he doesn't mean it literally? Below, you claim it's literal that he knows all.

budaatum:

You mean Paul was an arrogant fuq? I agree. He was very well learned and knew it. A more modest Paul would have said "know a lot", and not "all".

More like a duplicitous fuq, but that's neither here nor there.

budaatum:

Figuratively, of course, as in, overcome seemingly immovable objects. Like the Buhari regime overcoming the currently seemingly immovable boko haram.

Okay. He moves seamlessly from speaking figuratively to speaking literally...........or maybe you assign whatever meaning you want like they rest of your cohorts.

1 Like

Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by budaatum: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

He and the early church were very much influenced by Plato, hence the logos in the theory of forms became Jesus etc. But how do you know he doesn't talk literally? Is his recounting of the Road to Damascus story literal or figurative?
The Bible is not literal and neither are Gods. I know because I have bothered to study widely to become intelligent enough to reason with my own brain and mind, I guess, and I bet you can too. Go on, try it with the mountain and see if you can't.

I mean, just read what you wrote above, showing an understanding that Plato's forms are not literal, hence your ability to see Jesus was a form of the Logos. Figuratively speaking, one could say if one does not learn to read and understand Logoi, one would fail, which in religiospeak could be "without Jesus one would go to hell", after all, its quite easy to see that overall, the uneducated suffer much more than those who have learnt to use their brains.

As for the Road to Damascus, even if he meant it literally, one can understand it figuratively, can't one?

Martian:
If that's your interpretation, what does it mean to behave as if God didn't exist and how do one behave like God exists?
No, Martian, it is not my interpretation, but my understanding.

The Bible, you see, is a very big book which one must take as a whole in order to understand it.

1 Corinthians 13, for instance, can be described as the Gospel of the Fruits of the Spirit, and is produced by those who have an understanding of that which is good.

It's like if I slap you and steal your money and rape your husband you will likely say I'm evil, but if I feed you when you are hungry, clothe you when you are naked, give you a job when you are unemployed and respect your wife and family and you, you are more likely to regard me highly and treat me respectfully unless you are insane, of course.

Those who endeavour to understand the difference between good and evil will see the fruits one produces to determine if God exists for the person or not.

By the way, you might be interested in my Fruits of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by budaatum: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

No, you guys are prone to equivocation so I have to include "needless" words to tease out whatever you mean. You can always cancel the needless words.
"You guys"? Personally, I think you are insufficiently unintelligent to lump us all together, but perhaps you are not aware that not all who say "Lord Lord" will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, and that teeth gnashing is an option. I'll continue to study your fruits before concluding, I guess.

Martian:
Have you ever heard an angel speak? What is an angel?
I have never heard an angel speak, neither wisely or foolishly, intelligently or stupidly, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

No, I have never heard an angel speak. But neither have I heard a Martian speak, yet here I am talking to one, and I bet in due time if I am patient enough I'd be able to determine if its a wise or foolish Martian.

Martian:
Don't be duplicitous because it violates the principle of the "tongue of angels". Prophecy is not statistical model projection. I'm not even going to indulge you in this stupidity.

e.g. election projections on MSNBC is not the same as election prophecy from Pastor f#cking Chris Oyayhkinonsense.
"Prophecy is not statistical model projection", to you and perhaps to your "Pastor f#cking Chris Oyayhkinonsense", but I have carefully chosen the example that illustrates my point and suggest you understand my meaning instead of claiming I do not mean what I wrote!

Martian:
Are you sure he doesn't mean it literally? Below, you claim it's literal that he knows all.
Martian, please know that I sometimes find it difficult to determine the difference between a liar and a person who just does not understand, but I do in the end.

I never made the claim you accuse me of making, but just so we are clear, Paul could not possibly have known all because there is far too much to know for anyone to know all.

Martian:
Okay. He moves seamlessly from speaking figuratively to speaking literally...........or maybe you assign whatever meaning you want like they rest of your cohorts.
There you go again with your "you guys" as if it's so difficult to see us as the individuals that we are.

Please note that most people "move seamlessly from speaking figuratively to speaking literally", and its an art to know when to move. You'd know this from Plato's Forms where he mixes both. And you will know, or at least I have faith in that you will know when one goes off tangent and starts making crap up with no basis for it.
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Ok, still didn't answer my question
The question has been answered!
For things to exist at all, there has NOT to be emptiness in the first place.
The universe has an origin and the universe is the origin of everything we know in existence: therefore, there must be something/someone before the universe. QED!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
truespeak:

Sure, it is!
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
budaatum:

The Bible is not literal and neither are Gods. I know because I have bothered to study widely to become intelligent enough to reason with my own brain and mind, I guess, and I bet you can too. Go on, try it with the mountain and see if you can't.

The bible is combination of jewish history, legends, and mythology with graeco-roman philosophy. Gods are figments of man's imagination and fears.
Quit patting yourself on the back. You're acting like Paul. grin

budaatum:

I mean, just read what you wrote above, showing an understanding that Plato's forms are not literal, hence your ability to see Jesus was a form of the Logos.

I didn't say Jesus was a form of the logos nor that the logos is real, and I doubt Plato was thinking about some itinerant Jewish preacher when he came up with his logos. In my opinion, the theory of forms is nothing more than ascribing existence to adjectives regarding human affairs, while ignoring the opposite of the adjective. It's high faluting nonsense.

e.g. Proponents assert an ideal form of Justice but never assert the opposite, the ideal form of injustice. I mean, if there is an ideal form of beauty, there should be an ideal form of ugly instead of imperfect of forms of beauty that is said to exist in reality.

budaatum:

Figuratively speaking, one could say if one does not learn to read and understand Logoi, one would fail, which in religiospeak could be "without Jesus one would go to hell", after all, its quite easy to see that overall, the uneducated suffer much more than those who have learnt to use their brains.

In religiospeak it could also mean without "Ahura Mazda one would be banished to a state of non-being". You would probably be saying something similar if Palestine had been occupied by the Assyrians or Persians instead of Romans.

budaatum:

after all, its quite easy to see that overall, the uneducated suffer much more than those who have learnt to use their brains.

Which explains the high correlation between religiosity and suffering.

budaatum:

As for the Road to Damascus, even if he meant it literally, one can understand it figuratively, can't one?

You said the bible is figurative earlier and you have the "wisdom and intelligence" to understand. A simple man like me would say Paul's Road to Damascus experience is akin to the Joseph Smith's experience with the golden plates.

budaatum:

No, Martian, it is not my interpretation, but my understanding.

It's not a fruit apple, it's an apple.

budaatum:

The Bible, you see, is a very big book which one must take as a whole in order to understand it.

It's jewish stories, greek stories, letters of Paul to greeks and romans, and the batshit crazy Book of Revelation.

budaatum:

1 Corinthians 13, for instance, can be described as the Gospel of the Fruits of the Spirit, and is produced by those who have an understanding of that which is good.

It's Paul's letter to members of the new jewish religious sect in the city of Corinth.

budaatum:

It's like if I slap you and steal your money and rape your husband you will likely say I'm evil, but if I feed you when you are hungry, clothe you when you are naked, give you a job when you are unemployed and respect your wife and family and you, you are more likely to regard me highly and treat me respectfully unless you are insane, of course. Those who endeavour to understand the difference between good and evil will see the fruits one produces to determine if God exists for the person or not.

This doesn't explain anything about acting as if God exists or doesn't exist.

budaatum:

By the way, you might be interested in my Fruits of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.

Am I supposed to take the excerpt below seriously? By the way, is it figurative or "The Holy Book of Truths"?

"We read in the Holy Book of Truths that when Adam had lived one hundred thirty (130) years, which was after he was supposedly meant to have died in the Garden of Eden, he became the father of a son in his likeness, according to his image, and named him Seth. Thus all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred thirty (930) years; and he died". Gen 5:3&5"
So effectively, at least 800 years after eating the forbidden fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil which was supposed to kill him if he ate, Adam finally died. Isn't it sort of odd for you to claim the eating of the fruit at least 800 years ago killed him? I mean, does that not seem like a very ineffective poison to you or that at least the person who forbade them eating the fruit lied to Adam for some reason?
Re: If Nothing Can Exist Without A Creator, So What Created God? by shadeyinka(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2020
Martian:

So, I picture a silhouette of a unfathomably gigantic man whose "body" is made of photons. Am I in the ballpark?
So dumb!
God IS Light and God is MADE UP of light means the same thing to you.

Martian:

What if I say "Supralunar Pixie is infinite: I am infinite (Infinite/Immaterial Mind)"?
Supralunar Pixie is a Quadrinity (Father, Mother, Baby, Goat): I am a Quadrinity(Body, Mind, Thetan, and Goat)
Is it any different than what you wrote? Does it make more or less sense? Why?
Is this what you BELIEVE as true?
If it isn't, then no dumber person exist than this person who believes that which he knows is UNTRUE!

Martian:

The bimbim of argument fall on you!
See stupid argument!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Practicality Of Faith By Pastor E A Adeboye / Brain Or Spirit: What Makes A Man A Living Being? / Refuting Monotheism: God Does Not Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.