Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century (22099 Views)

Mane And Salah Reveal Their 'idols' / Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer / UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Muhylonaire007: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
CR7 all the way

1 Like

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Who's Salah?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by tunapawizzy: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
No be only Salah, u go see Ramadan very soon

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2020
how can you name best player of the 21st century when we are only 1/5th of the way? 80 years still remain, when a better player arrives in the next 80 years (and one if not many will) will the current winner still be the best player of the 21st century? I used to think this dubai people had sense but they are behaving like Nigerians with our yeye awards.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Salah has no business in that group

African wise, the like of Eto, Drogba, KANU, Weah are still much more prominent than Salah in 21st century football.

10 Likes

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Angelmichael63: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
All d best CR7 d only GOAT I know any other goat na akuya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by PigTormentor: 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ugaboy:
Who did you think will win this

Likes for RONALDO
Share for Messi
Quote for Salah
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by DrayZee: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
isthatso:
how can you name best player of the 20th century when we are only 1/5th of the way? 80 years still remain, when a better player arrives in the next 80 years (and one if not many will) will the current winner still be the best player of the 21st century? I used to think this dubai people had sense but they are behaving like Nigerians with our yeye awards.
Real Madrid has been named Club of the Century before.

Meanwhile they’ve come again to put Salah’s name in something he doesn’t deserve. Same way they robbed Ronaldo/Bale of the 2018 Puskas and gave it to Salah for a goal nobody even remembers.

CR7 for the win.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Kapilta(m): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
SMH. Who listed Salah amongst those guys? Abi d pesin dey mad ni.

7 Likes

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
What is sallah doing there?

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by potbelly(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Words are not enough to describe that goal. But for me... Ronaldo all day for me...
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wetin sala dey do for there na

Messiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

The day I realized Lionel messi was something else...was the day he scored the third goal against real betis
Damnnnn....mehnn..you all need to see that goal..you all will shed tears..it was as if he applied the law of projectile[ physics]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Myhusband(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Henreez:
Let's settle this
LIKE FOR MESSI, SHARE FOR RONALDO

what exactly are you settling? Agbaya
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by OctoberEleven: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
What is salah's name doing there ni tori oloun?

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Awoo88: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
What is salah doing on that list?? The award should be shared between Pele and maradona.
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by PoliticalHunter: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Messiiiii cool I know my goat smiley

1 Like

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Mccullum: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
When we have not witness the half of 21st Century, and they want to give an award of it in 2020 what of the remaining 8 decades?

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
For the 21 st Century ? That 'll only make sense if it was 31 December 2099. Do we even know the multitude of talent that will grace the sport over the next 80 years ? Funny.

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by crazygod(m): 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
All those ignorant posters there questioning why Salah was nominated know nothing. Liverpool was going down but in 2017, with the signing of Salah, Liverpool started playing sweet exotic football. 2017 alone, he was on the lips of every football lovers. Definitely we all know he has no chance against messi and CR7 but abeg he deserves to be nominated.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by fergie001: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Awoo88:
What is salah doing on that list?? The award should be shared between Pele and maradona.
Salah shouldn't be close to that list.

21st Century is from the Year 2001.......My pick is Ronaldo. grin

ghettokid1 emeijeh vickyrotex angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson crazygod kyase redblood01 theboss100
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by coolsegun2002: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
How did Sala enter where Messi and Ronaldo dey compete....how??

That’s how they will let these Arabs start shouting discrimination...

Please, how did Mo’ enter that list??

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by somebody02: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ehn!
Excuse me, I be liverpool fan... But I bn dey think say Salah no suppose dey there.

Abeg, bring all your PayPal funds and Africard funds for quick transaction
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by fergie001: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
crazygod:
All those ignorant posters there questioning why Salah was nominated know nothing. Liverpool was going down but in 2017, with the signing of Salah, Liverpool started playing sweet exotic football. 2017 alone, he was on the lips of every football lovers.
So, you will give Salah ahead of Ronaldo or Messi, or Ronaldinho abi?

At his age....others on that list had at least 2 Ballon d'Ors and 2 World Player of the Year trophies.
shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Blacknote: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2020
To all of you asking why Salah, it's Arabic award and they've got to include one of their own.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Eillyeillz(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
For everyone asking what salah is doing on that list, means you haven't watched him play. Or seen his insane stats.
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Numerouno94(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
Messi my G.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2020
ARAB award. Salah is there because he is a Muslim and Arab .

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by emperorshaokahn(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
sallah ko,eid el maoulud ni.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Ebatu(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ugaboy:
Who did you think will win this

Likes for RONALDO
Share for Messi
Quote for Salah
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Ayemileto(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Best player of the 21st century when we're just 20years into the century.

This is a BS award, it's nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by NewBeijing(f): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
They are all lucky men. But FIFA should also focus on women engaged in football too so that we can grow
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Etumgbe(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Whoever puts Salah's name there will never make heaven

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Enceladus(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2020
Leo La Pulga taking this home easily.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again / I Want To Win Copa America 2019 For Messi - Aguero / UCL: CHELSEA vs BARCELONA. What Are Your Predictions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.