Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century (22122 Views)

Mane And Salah Reveal Their 'idols' / Antonio Conte Battling To Recover $27 Million He Lost To A Scammer / UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Oyiboman69: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
chinchonglee:
How the hell did salah got there?
Player of 21st century and they nominated salah?
Bad belle

Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by davididenyi(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wetin sala dey do for there na

Messiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

The day I realized Lionel messi was something else...was the day he scored the third goal against real betis
Damnnnn....mehnn..you all need to see that goal..you all will shed tears..it was as if he applied the law of projectile[ physics]
And for some pussy ass niggarrs that keep saying he should leave Barcelona to show he his good...i will say those pussy ass niggarrs should tell their biological mother to leave their father and get pregnant for another man to show that she is really fertile..
Because Lionel messi has single handedly conquered almost all clubs in the world...so what do these pussy ass niggarrs still want
My brother help me tell them ooo
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by davididenyi(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Salah get connect ,I swear down
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Reamlat247: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
I'm interested
Undefeated0:

If you are interested in learning high income skills in the field of I.T, this is for you
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12808064_12770717letsd0itnairalandjpeg40294a5048e8165e427a9e11d89e315d_jpeg_jpege002a94cd5f4dd1b13626a7e54f91188
Also included are several PC Games and HD movies to refresh the mind
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by m140(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wetin sala dey do for there na

Messiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

The day I realized Lionel messi was something else...was the day he scored the third goal against real betis
Damnnnn....mehnn..you all need to see that goal..you all will shed tears..it was as if he applied the law of projectile[ physics]
And for some pussy ass niggarrs that keep saying he should leave Barcelona to show he his good...i will say those pussy ass niggarrs should tell their biological mother to leave their father and get pregnant for another man to show that she is really fertile..
Because Lionel messi has single handedly conquered almost all clubs in the world...so what do these pussy ass niggarrs still want
But He did not win without barca
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by m140(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2020
chinchonglee:
How the hell did salah got there?
Player of 21st century and they nominated salah?
Social media cus am na
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by chinchonglee(m): 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Oyiboman69:

Bad belle
Lol!
No be bad belle oo.. Na fact.
Salah sabi ball but e never reach
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by oladipojesse(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2020
What is this!

Salah paired with M10 and CR7 is the disrespect of the century!
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Ronaldinho and Mohamed Salah are competing to be named the best player of the 21st century at the Dubai Globe Soccer Awards, having been nominated as the finalists by more than eight million voters around the world from more than 230 different countries.

The award, which MARCA is an official partner of, will be announced on December 27, and this is the first time in 10 years that the finalists have been chosen by the fans.

Cristiano, Messi and Lewandowski have also been nominated for the best player in 2020.

Club of the century

As well as the individual awards, there will also be an award for the best club of the 21st century.

Egyptian giants Al Ahly have been included in the finalists and will compete against Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid for the prestigious award.

As for the 2020 team of the year, Bayern, Liverpool and Real Madrid will battle it out, with fans all over the world voting alongside the Globe Soccer Awards judges, who comprise of a list of leading experts from the footballing industry.

All prizes

All categories that will be awarded prizes are as follows:

Player of the century: Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Ronaldinho and Mohamed Salah.

Coach of the century: Alex Ferguson, Pep Guardiola, Jose Mourinho and Zinedine Zidane.

Club of the century: Al Ahly, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Agent of the century: Giovanni Branchini, Jorge Mendes and Mino Raiola.

The 2020 player of the year: Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Robert Lewandowski.

The 2020 club of the year: Bayern, Liverpool and Real Madrid.

The 2020 coach of the year: Gian Piero Gasperini (Atalanta), Hansi Flick (Bayern) and Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool).
https://amp.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2020/12/08/5fcf6d8b22601d5f638b45dd.html
Lionel Messi Alex Ferguson Real Madrid Mino Raiola Robert Lewandowski Bayern Munich Hansi Flick (Bayern) Not even one of these my prediction will fail. We know the game very well. NB-Player of the 21st century should be having Sergio Ramos not Mohammed Salah. That's a big joke.
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Undefeated0: 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2020
Reamlat247:
I'm interested
Kindly whatsapp me sir
Price ranges from 25k to 50k
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Anabaraonyepete(m): 8:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
But we have not gone half of the century nah. Or is it not possible recording more talented players before the century runs out? (Talking based on the name of the award, though). grin
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by nnamx4u: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
Undefeated0:

If you are interested in learning high income skills in the field of I.T, this is for you
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12808064_12770717letsd0itnairalandjpeg40294a5048e8165e427a9e11d89e315d_jpeg_jpege002a94cd5f4dd1b13626a7e54f91188
Also included are several PC Games and HD movies to refresh the mind

can I get digital markting
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Stuffshop: 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
anigbajumo:
If it will be judged by goal, Leo has better goal ratio

If it will be judged by trophy, Leo has more trophies despite played less matches than Ronaldo

If it will be judged by Golden boot, leo has more European golden boot despite being a playmaker

If it will be judged by FIFA best player, Leo has 6 Ronaldo has 5

If it will be judged by MOTM award, leo has more man of the match award despite playing less matches

If it will be judged by assist, Leo has more assists despite played less matches than Ronaldo

If it will be judged by tournament awards, Leo has more international awards than both of them combined (Ronaldo and sallah)

If it wi be judged by international trophy leo won u-20 WC, Olympic medal and 2010 WC runner up...

If it will be judged by the player that shared
dressing room with both of them, 90% pick Leo over Ronaldo

If it will be judged by Football legends, Coaches and Journalist verdict, most of them pick Leo

If it will be judged by number of chances created, Leo has more chances created than Ronaldo and sallah combined despite leo played less matches than Ronaldo...

The only things Ronaldo has more than Messi is UCL but guess wat VAR is now available to checkmate offside goals and No Bale or Ramos to do the dirty work for him again

Who are u from Nigeria that knows nothing about football that will choose Ronaldo over Messi, imagine someone that can still win Man of the match award if Barca win by 5 goals to nil without scoring a single goal, that means he is more than goalscorer, he is complete player ever.

Ratioed by CR7 winning Barca tonight and sacrificing your goat for asun.
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by saintuspapa(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
I stand with Messi. His courage, calmness, skills and humility are something else in the heat of games.

Stay with Messi. Stay with me. Click like.
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by anigbajumo(m): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Stuffshop:

Ratioed by CR7 winning Barca tonight and sacrificing your goat for asun.

Mumu, someone that doesn't av 20 touches in the pitch tonight, Messi still remains the best..

He is useless without goals and tap in, no thanks to Barca defense from mistake that cost penalty... Ronaldo is their to take penalty and tap in as usual. Can't u see Messi everywhere tonight??
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Stuffshop: 6:40am On Dec 09, 2020
anigbajumo:

Mumu, someone that doesn't av 20 touches in the pitch tonight, Messi still remains the best..

He is useless without goals and tap in, no thanks to Barca defense from mistake that cost penalty... Ronaldo is their to take penalty and tap in as usual. Can't u see Messi everywhere tonight??

Why call me a mumu bro? I don’t remember abusing you.
Re: Cristiano, Messi And Salah Battling To Be Named Best Player Of The 21 Century by Myself2(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2020
Please erase Salah from that list. What rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amokachi: Pure Lies, Pinnick Still Desperate To Become NFF Boss Again / I Want To Win Copa America 2019 For Messi - Aguero / Pictures And Videos Of The 7th Asisat Oshoala Football Clinic & All-Star Match.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.