Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,254 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs (40066 Views)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Nigerian Lady Sues Boyfriend For Refusing To Marry Her Wins N12million Naira In / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by tfash96(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:
That is why most men won't make heaven. My annoyance is always that lie they do tell.
Most men change once they get in between your legs.
A man would love you wholehearted but wants he sleeps with you, he start seeing you as a burden.

I beg to differ.

She has every time to sue him. She never sued him for not marry her but for wasting her time. Time is the only unrecoverable resource in the world.

He didn't physically tied her legs but she tied her down with words. If he had open up earlier, this girl won't be with him for this long.

She did not sue him for diick. Read very well. She sued him for time wasted. Remember women are not like men. Women time is limited. There are certain things a woman cannot achieve when she gets to a particular time in her life. So for that time wasting, he deserved to be sued.

Your mom and sisters included.
our able nairaland women's right activist... Tell us abt ur own experience from men
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by AbuAeesha: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2020
Ottyn01:
But what some guys are doing is not fair oohgrin

how can you be dating a lady for complete 8yrs? Is she a case studygrin
even if she is a case, its much,only if he wants to be a philosopher on her case
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by talktrue1234: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:
Women of this generation are very shameless and desperate.

How can you be desperately suing a man to court because you want him to marry you?

Are you mad? Did he tie your legs with chain with him for the 8 years you stayed?

Imagine suing a guy to court because you don't want to loose his diick. cheesy

Omo eh! These vagina creatures are something else.

The guy self no do well, you date someone for good 8 years, make her a mother in the process, and he thinks it is fun, imagine someone studying a degree for 8 years and didn't get the certificate. The lady is feeling cheated, the only thing she can do is to use the law to get justice
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Emotionss: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
saaphiere:
I swear. Imagine 8 good years. Only God knows how many suitors she missed while waiting for this shameless he-goat.

Even if it's 10 years I long as the man did not promise her marriage, she have no case.

Also as long as the man did not give her a specific date or age he plan to marry her, she still have no case.

I will marry you before or by March 2020 is different from I will marry you ( no specific time frame)

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by AbuAeesha: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:
That is why most men won't make heaven. My annoyance is always that lie they do tell.
Most men change once they get in between your legs.
A man would love you wholehearted but wants he sleeps with you, he start seeing you as a burden.

I beg to differ.

She has every time to sue him. She never sued him for not marry her but for wasting her time. Time is the only unrecoverable resource in the world.

He didn't physically tied her legs but she tied her down with words. If he had open up earlier, this girl won't be with him for this long.

She did not sue him for diick. Read very well. She sued him for time wasted. Remember women are not like men. Women time is limited. There are certain things a woman cannot achieve when she gets to a particular time in her life. So for that time wasting, he deserved to be sued.

Your mom and sisters included.
but u wont blame the ladies who fall prey to the consistent lying men,?funny
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by NOwazobia: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2020
Only a global 'hoelistic' researcher can conclude with the term 'most men'.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by tfash96(m): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
That's huge! I hope he lands in jail. So many abortions must have gone down the drain. I hope the lady could still conceive again. Some guys are naturally wicked and thats why some of them don't make a headway in life. The law of karma is fair but people always think it's wicked anytime it takes its course. The law of karma is real.
so ladies are pure abi?
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Blackdisciple(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2020
Omoh!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by kc4christ(m): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
I don't advise any lady to still stick to a man beyond six months if he's not making any meaningful moves, never allow any man waste your precious time and never love fully in a relationship, reserve the real and true love till after marriage, all I'm trying to say is that every lady should use her brain in dealing with men and not emotions
we only enjoy a woman's love while dating marriage is a time bomb cos a girl is like a free wifi at the mall while a woman is like a mobile network.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Sixfeetbelle: 9:11am On Dec 09, 2020
khingTony:
What sort of fuçkery is this she was dating a guy for 8 years, enjoying him, his company, his D!ck and probably his money, then he said he doesn't want to take it further, it's now a crime

He stayed with her for 8 years and at the end, he saw no reason to marry her, maybe he does not want to go to a public forum few months or years after the marriage to lament, maybe he saw that the girl will make his progress negligible, maybe he saw that she was only after his money and is determined to loot it all, maybe she's not a wife material and can neither cook or do house chores, maybe she does not satisfy him in za-oza-room but he's just managing her, maybe she's materialistic and can spend thousands of dollars buying unimportant stuffs, maybe she's a very lazy woman, Maybe he's just not ready for marriage. smiley

He has no obligation to marry her, even if he told her he will, he changed his mind at one point.

But what is ridiculous is that after 8 years, she felt entitled to his Ring, and majority of the ladies that are commenting also share the same view. PATHETIC

A man does not owe you marriage even if you have spent 600 years with him, he didn't force you to be in the relationship against your will. you always have the option to leave when you want to. So please y'all should spare us the lamentation

Peace smiley

My issue with the man is: why did he not tell her since to move on? Why keep her in that relationship if she wasn't wife material and he wasn't yet ready for marriage and every other reason you gave up there?

You won't marry her, you won't let her leave, no be witchcraft the man chop?
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by tfash96(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2020
AUTHORITTY:
Even after spending more than twenty years with Barcelona, Messi still wanna break the union. I am still learning...
grin grin
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Sixfeetbelle: 9:15am On Dec 09, 2020
hashtagged:

Am a guy does that mean I won't make heaven?.

And what you are talking about is not restricted to any gender women don't care for men who truly love them they just take money and go, Same way men do care for those who love them they just fvck and dump them.
So stop blaming men when your gender is also guilty. And when did this become a gender war I am muzzed

What you said is out of context. This issue isn't about who loves who or who loves money more, it's about the indecisive and hogging nature of some men.

The guy should have fvcked and gone, not fvck and stay. Do you know that if she hadn't called him out now, he'd still keep her in this bondage he called relationship for more years to come? He won't marry her, he won't shift one side so other guys will, na witchcraft they call this nah.

That is why most times I don't blame ladies who two time. Time wasters are real
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2020
Aileexa1:
We should start doing it in Nigeria, after five years, no marriage, you go court.
It will save a lot of heartaches
You think a judge will waste his/her time on such cases in Nigeria owing to the fact that Nigeria is a heaven for criminals like kidnappers, arm robbers, thieves and the rest.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Sixfeetbelle: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2020
cristy149:
sometimes i wonder which gender you truly are.. you give you fellow female utmost evil advice

It's not evil advice anything. Women should always know their end goal for every relationship they get into to avoid time wasters. Biologically, men and women aren't the same so plans must be made to avoid premium tears. This is how Sister Nkechi was waiting for Bro Emmanuel for 12 years. Now she has booked a seat at Shiloh 2020.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Eriokanmi: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2020
classicfrank4u:

You're the one that is not mature..
Unless they both signed a contract that he must get married to her,she has no case...
He didn't force her to date him for 8years, she is an adult and could have left if she wanted to..
Easier said than done...that's why I said you're not mature and probably inexperienced in any relationship. You had a boyfriend who never battered you, always providing for your need and assuring you of marriage, telling you certain things need to be put in place before they finally tie the knot which you quite understood were also necessary to have in place, until he suddenly changed his mind. Both families already knew you guys friends and colleagues too. See, 8 years is just a passing whim in any relationship. My wife and I courted for a few years and to us both, it was like we started yesterday. Time flies but we don't realise it due to our busy ways of life. I attended a wedding with wifey just last weekend during which she saw a lady she once mentored. I know her very well too and the last time we saw her was like 4 years ago. She's still single. She called my wife to a closet and explained all that happened. This guy was committed to her. They had planned to get married. Mistakenly, the lady got pregnant and the guy started raking. He said he's not ready for any marriage now...no fights before that time no issues and he walked away just like that. This girl is gainfully employed, helped that guy until he too secured a good job. She aborted the pregnancy. Who knows if she had even done some evacuations prior to that and the girl didn't just want to keep the last one( just saying )? There are a million similar cases happening on a regular basis.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

What you said is out of context. This issue isn't about who loves who or who loves money more, it's about the indecisive and hogging nature of some men.

The guy should have fvcked and gone, not fvck and stay. Do you know that if she hadn't called him out now, he'd still keep her in this bondage he called relationship for more years to come? He won't marry her, he won't shift one side so other guys will, na witchcraft they call this nah.

That is why most times I don't blame ladies who two time. Time wasters are real
Someone who is sensible should be able to know someone who is not serious in a relationship or someone that's not ready for marriage.
Stop blaming the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Sixfeetbelle: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
You're probably not mature or very childish. Going by your moniker , except you're faking it, you're a female. Some guys are so mouthcoated that, they could keep you perpetually for nothing. Did you know how many abortions he must have made her have? Do you know if her womb had been damaged , all in the name of, babe next year, we'd tie the knot and am not ready for a baby yet so please, evacuate it...we need to achieve this, we need to achieve that first but year after year, nothing happened... There are ladies out there who are victims of disappointment and are in their late 30s and still single . Dem plenti. Unfortunately, most ladies don't naturally like dating more than one man at a time and this makes it difficult for them to have a back up in case of any disappointment

He's a guy. Modify your comment
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Eriokanmi: 9:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

He's a guy. Modify your comment
Ooh. But there's an 'F' meaning female on his moniker
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by classicfrank4u(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Easier said than done...that's why I said you're not mature and probably inexperienced in any relationship. You had a boyfriend who never battered you, always providing for your need and assuring you of marriage, telling you certain things need to be put in place before they finally tie the knot which you quite understood were also necessary to have in place, until he suddenly changed his mind. Both families already knew you guys friends and colleagues too. See, 8 years is just a passing whim in any relationship. My wife and I courted for a few years and to us both, it was like we started yesterday. Time flies but we don't realise it due to our busy ways of life. I attended a wedding with wifey just last weekend during which she saw a lady she once mentored. I know her very well too and the last time we saw her was like 4 years ago. She's still single. She called my wife to a closet and explained all that happened. This guy was committed to her. They had planned to get married. Mistakenly, the lady got pregnant and the guy started raking. He said he's not ready for any marriage now...no fights before that time no issues and he walked away just like that. This girl is gainfully employed, helped that guy until he too secured a good job. She aborted the pregnancy. Who knows if she had even done some evacuations prior to that and the girl didn't just want to keep the last one( just saying )? There are a million similar cases happening on a regular basis.

All you mentioned Happens to both gender..
Or have you not seen several cases where a guy will train a lady through out school and afta graduating she will say she is no longer interested?
And mind you the court doesn't judge cases based on emotions,they use fact..
Unless they signed an agreement to get married, he doesn't owe her anything

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by sojfarm: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2020
It takes two to tangle.

What was she thinking for 8 years following the guy like mumu-sister. I trust her mother, after 6 months she would have to harbalist to join them spiritually. Bastard girl, and now she wants to waste her time again in court
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Eriokanmi: 9:31am On Dec 09, 2020
classicfrank4u:

All you mentioned Happens to both gender..
Or have you not seen several cases where a guy will train a lady through out school and afta graduating she will say she is no longer interested?
And mind you the court doesn't judge cases based on emotions,they use fact..
Unless they signed an agreement to get married, he doesn't owe her anything

No doubt, it does happen to both genders and I do hope our judiciary system would be modified to accommodate a situation like this. It's so common in our society and could lead to suicide

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by golddare: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/lady-sues-boyfriend-for-failing-to-marry-her-after-wasting-her-time-for-8-years.html

lalasticlala

Perhaps an agreement letter dated and signed at the beginning will be a good thing...lol
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by PatAnselm(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:
Women of this generation are very shameless and desperate.

How can you be desperately suing a man to court because you want him to marry you?

Are you mad? Did he tie your legs with chain with him for the 8 years you stayed?

Imagine suing a guy to court because you don't want to loose his diick. cheesy

Omo eh! These vagina creatures are something else.

But shey you know say e dey law (even naija law) once the evidence are put together against any guy...A lady can sue a guy for not marrying her after promising to....
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by ibkonekt(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2020
thats why men tell you wh0res to stop opening your legs to everyman in the name of liberty and freedom. the end result will be useless Wh0res looking for anyman to cover their shame. stay virgin una no go hear word. you want to wh0re your bodies around in the name of fun and freedom
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Pimine: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2020
doggedfighter:

This isn't about feminism.
It's about one telling the person you're dealing with the truth.
Aswearugaaad

What truth? You're implying that the man lied to her, but the lady never said he promised to marry her - so that invalidates your claim.

They made the decision to be together but the lady decided she wanted more (marriage). The man is under no obligation to grant that.

I'm not apathetic to her situation, seeing that she wasted her time with the nicca, but going to court will further amplify her pains.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by TruthSeeker1: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2020
Aileexa1:
We should start doing it in Nigeria, after five years, no marriage, you go court.
It will save a lot of heartaches
This is a good idea. Are you married, still dating or searching?
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Draught: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2020
Whether you females like it or not, we are in control, when we are ready to marry, we will..

If you're not comfortable with the dating period.. Then bounce!

You cannot blackmail us into marriage because of your so called called prime years..like say we too we no get prime years..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by kushme: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Women like reporting men to authority..
This is common with little princesses..

They report everything... They want to see you suffer if they don't have their way...
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2020
yomi007k:
tongue

The man said he is not in the right financial position.

If he gets married and can't run his home, she will still take him to court for not fulfilling his responsibilities.

I blame the dude for being a weak man with poor frame. He should have broken up with her a lomg time ago.

After having a child with her?
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Jerewise332(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2020
Do I hear 8yrs?
Even in a worst educational system in Nigeria
There's no course that's 8yrs
Mehn that lady tried, 3yrs is enough for you to ask a man your dating, how far?, where are we headed to?
8yrs is wasting of time na shocked
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Eriokanmi: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2020
paul100:

That is why it is good for a woman to keep herself(remain a virgin till marriage).Most guys will use sweet mouth to tie you down and once they get the pussy,get ready for breakup though not all guys but majority.
I stay in the hostel in school and I have heard guys betting with their fellow guys on how long it will take down to get the pussy and when they get it.These guys will come and tell his friends.Why are some many girls not wise?
The guy must have use sweet mouth to keep her for that long and the woman does not have sense and she does not kmow what she wants,maybe good dick kept her.8years!!!! enough time to finish studying medicine and surgery in the universitygrin imagine!!!!Na wa oooo
Modified:As guys will always say"No sex,no money".That is why as a girl,you get to also hustle,so that no guy will be able to tell you such.Some girls are looking for a very rich guy for boyfriend why they are very broke.They will ask for money and the guy will also want to ask for the only thing you have(banging body).HUSTLE and have something upstairs.
bros, keeping virginity no be the only and single solution. Keeping it doesn't exonerate a lady from disappointment. The only solution is prayer, pray God reveals to you what would happen in that relationship you're about stepping into. If there's no way there, God would speak and instead of you wasting your time, you move.

Unfortunately, many of our people in this generation don't believe in all that. They pack their loads and move in with a guy even right from school, living like husband and wife . My sister wanted entering a relationship and this guy was always disturbing her but she said he should give her time. She took his name for prayers and God revealed that he had a lady in his life and yes in a deep relationship. She asked him but he denied. The lady in question was the one who even bought the property the guy was developing that time but he kept lying to my sister that he had nobody. Eventually, he came begging, that it was true but they weren't together again, that the property thing was also true. You can imagine what would have happened to my sister, had she not gone the spiritual route.

Unfortunately, some people in this generation don't even believe in the existence of God. Many had ignorantly said here on nairaland that God is dead, that He doesn't exist grin Divorce and disappointment in relationships are rampant nowadays because we've lost our values. We don't do the needful. Before our parents married, lots of investigations were carried out, spiritual counselling were observed. Nowadays, you don't need to woo a lady. Just get a dating app and you can bed as many as you can in a week. Girls too don't bother to do all the needful before jumping in. Later you'd see series of WhatsApp status updates like...men are wicked, men are scum, men are goats etc...whereas na she deserve all the names she dey call men grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by toye440: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:
May God Almighty deliver us from time wasters in Jesus name Amen.
Like 9ja G***s.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures. / Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / When She Says "I'm Taken"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.