Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs (40073 Views)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Nigerian Lady Sues Boyfriend For Refusing To Marry Her Wins N12million Naira In / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
.... make EX dem no begin to sue married men for not marrying them too....
Person like me wey pack like 200 Ex's.... grin grin
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Drone95(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2020
They should settle the matter. The girl should repackage herself cos in no tym, another guy is coming for her.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Sixfeetbelle: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Bahamas95:
I don't even know who to blame in this case. grin

1. Why would a guy date a lady for good 8years with no intention of marrying her knowing fully well that African women take marriage as top priority.

2. Why would a lady still remain in a relationship for one, two, three and up to eight years and it doesn't occur to her that the guy isn't ready to marry her.

He paid dowry as a way of keeping her tied to him. You know, 'lord of the rings' kinda wickedness cheesy
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Sixfeetbelle: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Ooh. But there's an 'F' meaning female on his moniker

Most "female wannabe" males on this forum use f in their moniker to confuse the unsuspecting. Trust me on this: that person is a guy.

Watch his comments closely from now on and you'd pick up on his 'maleness' very soon.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Orjioorji(f): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:
Women of this generation are very shameless and desperate.

How can you be desperately suing a man to court because you want him to marry you?

Are you mad? Did he tie your legs with chain with him for the 8 years you stayed?

Imagine suing a guy to court because you don't want to loose his diick. cheesy

Omo eh! These vagina creatures are something else.
no they are not shameless. A man knowing that he has no intention marrying a lady will keep her away from reasonable suitors for 8 years and later when her flowers are fading you just left her. The man will not make heaven

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Coolgent(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:
May God Almighty deliver us from time wasters in Jesus name Amen.
Amin but dont ever succum to premarital sex otherwise you may be a victim

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Finnese001: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:
That is why most men won't make heaven. My annoyance is always that lie they do tell.
Most men change once they get in between your legs.
A man would love you wholehearted but wants he sleeps with you, he start seeing you as a burden.

I beg to differ.

She has every time to sue him. She never sued him for not marry her but for wasting her time. Time is the only unrecoverable resource in the world.

He didn't physically tied her legs but she tied her down with words. If he had open up earlier, this girl won't be with him for this long.

She did not sue him for diick. Read very well. She sued him for time wasted. Remember women are not like men. Women time is limited. There are certain things a woman cannot achieve when she gets to a particular time in her life. So for that time wasting, he deserved to be sued.

Your mom and sisters included.

Mechie onu gi Biko, you're beginning to sound stupid

She tied here legs with words undecided
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2020
My sister you are wrong, out of her own free will she decided to continue to wait for the man, is left to her to weigh the seriousness of who she is associating with, if she made poor judgment of the man is all on her, the man had not committed her with marriage and yet abandoned her so she is very free to enter another relationship with another man. She should not blame anyone for being daft and making poor judgment of the man she is dating. Wise girls once they notice non seriousness in a man cut such relationship. In as much as the guy wasted both their time, she is a foolish girl.
saaphiere:
That is why most men won't make heaven. My annoyance is always that lie they do tell.
A man would love you wholehearted but wants he sleeps with you, he start seeing you as a burden.

I beg to differ.

She has every time to sue him. She never sued him for not marry her but for wasting her time. Time is the only unrecoverable resource in the world.

He didn't physically tied her legs but she tied her down with words. If he had open up earlier, this girl won't be with him for this long.

She did not sue him for diick. Read very well. She sued him for time wasted. Remember women are not like men. Women time is limited. There are certain things a woman cannot achieve when she gets to a particular time in her life. So for that time wasting, he deserved to be sued.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Maobichek: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:

I beg to differ.

Easy oh! E bi like say men don do you strong thing? Some men are wicked but bear in mind that it's not all men, do you believe that some women would deliberately device a men to sleep with a man just to tie him down? Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! some women actually believe that with their private part, they will get a man to marry them, thank you
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by MostIncredibleDFirst: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2020
grin grin Vagina people always feel entitled to everything including marriage, but they don't offer men any meaningful or significant thing. Na wa for vagina people.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Sixfeetbelle: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2020
onyechez:

Someone who is sensible should be able to know someone who is not serious in a relationship or someone that's not ready for marriage.
Stop blaming the guy.

Oga, he paid dowry on the girl and yet refused to marry her. How can I not blame you? That's like engaging a girl for 8 years. Is it not wickedness? Haba

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Goldp5988(f): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:

Amen!!!!!
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Geenosko: 10:38am On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:
Women of this generation are very shameless and desperate.

How can you be desperately suing a man to court because you want him to marry you?

Are you mad? Did he tie your legs with chain with him for the 8 years you stayed?

Imagine suing a guy to court because you don't want to loose his diick. cheesy

Omo eh! These vagina creatures are something else.

Sense is very far from you.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Sixfeetbelle: 10:40am On Dec 09, 2020
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

What truth? You're implying that the man lied to her, but the lady never said he promised to marry her - so that invalidates your claim.

They made the decision to be together but the lady decided she wanted more (marriage). The man is under no obligation to grant that.

I'm not apathetic to her situation, seeing that she wasted her time with the nicca, but going to court will further amplify her pains.

He already paid her dowry, so you might need to modify your comment.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by DeOTR: 10:41am On Dec 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Oga, he paid dowry on the girl and yet refused to marry her. How can I not blame you? That's like engaging a girl for 8 years. Is it not wickedness? Haba
If the guy paid her dowry, they're traditionally and religiously married. The rest formality.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

ASUU in Nigeria held someone that suppose to graduate 4 years ago, the person was in 300 level the person had to forfeit the school fees went to school in Ghana, started paying school fees in dollars graduated, his course mate hasn't graduated, he got a job now in Nigeria.
What of people married for 7 years, divorced and given birth to 4 children, what will you say about that one? Is that not time wastage and finance.
Keep blaming yourself, if you like to wise and move on. When someone is delaying you why can't you tell the person it is over instead of wailing.
Make sharp, else you will keep complaining.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2020
Some ladies too are not serious, they are not supportive talk less of understanding.... All they know is to nag and complaint about this and that...
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Sixfeetbelle: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2020
DeOTR:

If the guy paid her dowry, they're traditionally and religiously married. The rest formality.

Depends on how dowry works in their area though. Maybe dowry as in 'introduction' to the families. Even at that, dowry isn't marriage. It's just a scheme to tie women down to one man. Besides, engagements can still end so she has every right to sue him.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by DeOTR: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:

I beg to differ.

In her own words, "He has never been serious..."
Why would a rational lady stick to a man, who she knows has never been serious about their relationship, for good 8 years?
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Sixfeetbelle: 10:46am On Dec 09, 2020
onyechez:

ASUU in Nigeria held someone that suppose to graduate 4 years ago, the person was in 300 level the person had to forfeit the school fees went to school in Ghana, started paying school fees in dollars graduated, his course mate hasn't graduated, he got a job now in Nigeria.
What of people married for 7 years, divorced and given birth to 4 children, what will you say about that one? Is that not time wastage and finance.
Keep blaming yourself, if you like to wise and move on. When someone is delaying you why can't you tell the person it is over instead of wailing.
Make sharp, else you will keep complaining.

So it's easier to leave after someone has engaged you or paid your dowry? Okay. Continue.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by paul100(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
bros, keeping virginity no be the only and single solution. Keeling it doesn't exonerate a lady from disappointment. The only solution is prayer, pray God reveals to you what would happen in that relationship you're about stepping into. If there's no way there, God would speak and instead of you wasting your time, you move.

Unfortunately, many of our people in this generation don't believe in all that. They pack their loads and move in with a guy even right from school, living like husband and wife . My sister wanted entering a relationship and this guy was always disturbing her but she said she should give her time. She took his name for prayers and God revealed that he had a lady in his life and yes in a deep relationship. She asked him but he denied. The lady in question was the one who even bought the property the guy was developing that time but he kept lying to my sister that he had nobody. Eventually, he came begging, that it was true but they weren't together again, that the property thing was also true. You can imagine what would have happened to my sister, had she not gone the spiritual route.

Unfortunately, some people in this generation don't even believe in the existence of God. Many had ignorantly said here on nairaland that God is dead, that He doesn't exist grin Divorce and disappointment in relationships are rampant nowadays because we've lost our values. We don't do the needful. Before our parents married, lots of investigations were carried out, spiritual counselling were observed. Nowadays, you don't need to woo a lady. Just get a dating app and you can bed as many as you can in a week. Girls too don't bother to do all the needful before jumping in. Later you'd see series of WhatsApp status updates like...men are wicked, men are scum, men are goats etc...whereas na she deserve all the names she dey call men grin
True talk,we should learn to ask the Holy Spirit for direction in all we do.People that don't believe in God,na them know because i have seen things that will make me believe that there is God.Thank God,your sister did not end up like this woman.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by DeOTR: 10:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Depends on how dowry works in their area though. Maybe dowry as in 'introduction' to the families. Even at that, dowry isn't marriage. It's just a scheme to tie women down to one man. Besides, engagements can still end so she has every right to sue him.
The essence of marriage is the dowry. That's all there is in marriage. Check your Bible or the Koran.
Once he parents accept the price, they've given him their daughter. That they didn't have an elaborate ceremony won't change the fact.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Pimine: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

He already paid her dowry, so you might need to modify your comment.
Aswearugaaad

Choi! grin my bad.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:

I beg to differ.

It's rude, uncivil and barbaric to mention someone's mother and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by olaniyilukman(m): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:
Which one is time waster now, Na this country waste time pass...
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Liposure: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2020
Aileexa1:
We should start doing it in Nigeria, after five years, no marriage, you go court.
It will save a lot of heartaches
you have a choice to walk away; its not by force he marries you
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by milann: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

So it's easier to leave after someone has engaged you or paid your dowry? Okay. Continue.
you are very stubborn. You better don't kill yourself because of "woman matter"
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Louisboy22(m): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=Sixfeetbelle post=96888008]

Depends on how dowry works in their area though. Maybe dowry as in 'introduction' to the families. Even at that, dowry isn't marriage. It's just a scheme to tie women down to one man. Besides, engagements can still end so she has every right to sue him. [/quote) once the dowry of a woman is paid Automatically she is married already, dowry is what Bible reconcile forget those church weeding or Curt marriage
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Sixfeetbelle: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=Louisboy22 post=96889932][/quote]

But she's saying he wasted her time as well. Obviously in Zambia, dowry isn't regarded the same way it is in Nigeria. Even me sef don't see dowry as any form of marriage formality. Na the ceremony be marriage, not the dowry.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Louisboy22(m): 11:43am On Dec 09, 2020
DeOTR:

The essence of marriage is the dowry. That's all there is in marriage. Check your Bible or the Koran.
Once he parents accept the price, they've given him their daughter. That they didn't have an elaborate ceremony won't change the fact.
Thank you very much for this, this generation have messed everything up
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Hamiltonii: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
bros, keeping virginity no be the only and single solution. Keeling it doesn't exonerate a lady from disappointment. n grin
Don't trivialise the virtue o virginity. He would have been judged by natural law if he disvirgined her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos / Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.