Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs (40071 Views)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Nigerian Lady Sues Boyfriend For Refusing To Marry Her Wins N12million Naira In / Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by favour32(m): 8:25am On Dec 09, 2020
Where are the lawyers in naireland?
Please any good one should answer this question.
It is an offence in Nigeria, for any man to promise his girlfriend marriage and fail to do so?
Please, answer with reference.

Time of question=8:25 am
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Eriokanmi: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:
Women of this generation are very shameless and desperate.

How can you be desperately suing a man to court because you want him to marry you?

Are you mad? Did he tie your legs with chain with him for the 8 years you stayed?

Imagine suing a guy to court because you don't want to loose his diick. cheesy

Omo eh! These vagina creatures are something else.
You're probably not mature or very childish. Going by your moniker , except you're faking it, you're a female. Some guys are so mouthcoated that, they could keep you perpetually for nothing. Did you know how many abortions he must have made her have? Do you know if her womb had been damaged , all in the name of, babe next year, we'd tie the knot and am not ready for a baby yet so please, evacuate it...we need to achieve this, we need to achieve that first but year after year, nothing happened... There are ladies out there who are victims of disappointment and are in their late 30s and still single . Dem plenti. Unfortunately, most ladies don't naturally like dating more than one man at a time and this makes it difficult for them to have a back up in case of any disappointment

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by AFONJACOW(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2020
If it were Nigeria, you will see people donating money for them to get marry since the guy is handicap financially

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Magnoliaa(f): 8:28am On Dec 09, 2020
Aileexa1:
We should start doing it in Nigeria, after five years, no marriage, you go court.
It will save a lot of heartaches

I think it's a law, sef. I'm not sure... Just came across it and haven't verified.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by AUTHORITTY(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Even after spending more than twenty years with Barcelona, Messi still wanna break the union. I am still learning...

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Eriokanmi: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Plead:

Go to jail for what? This isn't a court matter in the first place, it's out of their jurisdiction.
I know, it was just my wish and I hope this is incorporated into our legal system someday.
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by NewBeijing(f): 8:32am On Dec 09, 2020
I wish this could happen more often
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by pacespot(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2020
So she is sueing for more dick into her kitten wink
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/lady-sues-boyfriend-for-failing-to-marry-her-after-wasting-her-time-for-8-years.html

lalasticlala

Correct!

Just like McDonald's, I am loving this woman.

Even though it is the law that you cannot force a willing woman on an unwilling man in the name of marriage, the court will atleast award fair punitive, examplilary and other damages as the court may deem fit in the circumstances.

She will certainly get judgement, in so far as she can prove and adduce credible evidence that there was a promise to marry emanating from the man to her, and that this promise of marriage occasioned her to take certain steps in the relationship. Also, that the man took benefit of her services in the relationship.

I wish most Nigeria women will wake up and enforce their right when there is a breach of promise to marry. It will make most men sit up and stop fooling around, taking them for granted , whilst indiscriminately spreading their sperm around the city in the name of being a man.

Nigeria woman need to wake up and discover who they are, and the powers they possess.

But again, you need to behave normal to enforce this right. You can be monetising your God giving puss.y , behaving abnormal in a relationship like a possessed, jumping on the next available dick.

You can eat your cake and have it. Kolewerk!

I rise.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by NewBeijing(f): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

How can you be desperately suing a man to court because you want him to marry you?

Are you mad? Did he tie your legs with chain with him for the 8 years you stayed?

say what you know. Men lie to women to gain their trust and believe. Men are fond of giving false hope
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Skmoda360(m): 8:34am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:
I swear. Imagine 8 good years. Only God knows how many suitors she missed while waiting for this shameless he-goat.
She is still 26 my dear, she gat hope grin

Suitors go show face but she be baby mama ooooo shocked
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Lexusgs430: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2020
He was not financially ready, he dey bang dey go, pickin comot, hin still no ready.......

Why buy the cow, when the milk and kpomo was supplied regularly............ grin
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by JustforMen: 8:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
I don't advise any lady to still stick to a man beyond six months if he's not making any meaningful moves, never allow any man waste your precious time and never love fully in a relationship, reserve the real and true love till after marriage, all I'm trying to say is that every lady should use her brain in dealing with men and not emotions

at her own peril!
your suggestion is fantastic... grin grin grin
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by pacespot(m): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2020
So she is sueing for more dick into her kitten wink

The guy should respond to the suit immediately and hope that he lost, then they can get married under duress so to dick her for more years before calling quits in the marriage or contraption.

Marriage is not for everyone, I don't know how many times I have to say this for someone to understand.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by JustforMen: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2020
What happened to just 'dump his sorry ass'?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Aguilar(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

���
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by paul100(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
You're probably not mature or very childish. Going by your moniker , except you're faking it, you're a female. Some guys are so mouthcoated that, they could keep you perpetually for nothing. Did you know how many abortions he must have made her have? Do you know if her womb had been damaged , all in the name of, babe next year, we'd tie the knot and am not ready for a baby yet so please, evacuate it...we need to achieve this, we need to achieve that first but year after year, nothing happened... There are ladies out there who are victims of disappointment and are in their late 30s and still single . Dem plenti. Unfortunately, most ladies don't naturally like dating more than one man at a time and this makes it difficult for them to have a back up in case of any disappointment
That is why it is good for a woman to keep herself(remain a virgin till marriage).Most guys will use sweet mouth to tie you down and once they get the pussy,get ready for breakup though not all guys but majority.
I stay in the hostel in school and I have heard guys betting with their fellow guys on how long it will take down to get the pussy and when they get it.These guys will come and tell his friends.Why are some many girls not wise?
The guy must have use sweet mouth to keep her for that long and the woman does not have sense and she does not kmow what she wants,maybe good dick kept her.8years!!!! enough time to finish studying medicine and surgery in the universitygrin imagine!!!!Na wa oooo
Modified:As guys will always say"No sex,no money".That is why as a girl,you get to also hustle,so that no guy will be able to tell you such.Some girls are looking for a very rich guy for boyfriend why they are very broke.They will ask for money and the guy will also want to ask for the only thing you have(banging body).HUSTLE and have something upstairs.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Moferere: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

And you are a female grin grin grin grin

Na so God go dey expose una
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Aguilar(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:
That is why most men won't make heaven. My annoyance is always that lie they do tell.
Most men change once they get in between your legs.
A man would love you wholehearted but wants he sleeps with you, he start seeing you as a burden.

I beg to differ.

She has every time to sue him. She never sued him for not marry her but for wasting her time. Time is the only unrecoverable resource in the world.

He didn't physically tied her legs but she tied her down with words. If he had open up earlier, this girl won't be with him for this long.

She did not sue him for diick. Read very well. She sued him for time wasted. Remember women are not like men. Women time is limited. There are certain things a woman cannot achieve when she gets to a particular time in her life. So for that time wasting, he deserved to be sued.

Your mom and sisters included.
God I love this ur response
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by classicfrank4u(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:

You're the one that is not mature..
Unless they both signed a contract that he must get married to her,she has no case...
He didn't force her to date him for 8years, she is an adult and could have left if she wanted to..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:
May God Almighty deliver us from time wasters in Jesus name Amen.

It's partly your fault if someone wastes your time
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Pravedk: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2020
Na wa o!
Dudes let's face it. If you know you don't intend marrying a lady, just make sure you bang her within few weeks of knowing her and let her move. Or at best face it and tell her you are here for the p*ssy as long as she wish to gives freely.
Some will agree, some will not.

This one you date a girl for 8yrs, pay her dowry and then refuse to marry. If you pay dowry then you have given commitment. If you changed your mind- tell her let her move on.

This guy is not a real niggar. Real niggars bang and move, or let you know what is thier mind. Las las that guy na simp

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by vickydevoka(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2020
Any lady who wants marriage by Force should give me money period.
Person way no get Money Jo suppose de shame

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Aileexa1:
We should start doing it in Nigeria, after five years, no marriage, you go court.
It will save a lot of heartaches

If the man is found guilty nkor, what's the penalty?
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Bahamas95(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2020
I don't even know who to blame in this case. grin

1. Why would a guy date a lady for good 8years with no intention of marrying her knowing fully well that African women take marriage as top priority.

2. Why would a lady still remain in a relationship for one, two, three and up to eight years and it doesn't occur to her that the guy isn't ready to marry her.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2020
Liposure:
They should just go their separate ways amicably. This is out of the court's jurisdiction

My brother ehn
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by NoFucksToGive: 8:51am On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

You are more despicable and shameless for pretending to be a woman
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by chinchonglee(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2020
saaphiere:
That is why most men won't make heaven. My annoyance is always that lie they do tell.
Most men change once they get in between your legs.
A man would love you wholehearted but wants he sleeps with you, he start seeing you as a burden.

I beg to differ.

She has every time to sue him. She never sued him for not marry her but for wasting her time. Time is the only unrecoverable resource in the world.

He didn't physically tied her legs but she tied her down with words. If he had open up earlier, this girl won't be with him for this long.

She did not sue him for diick. Read very well. She sued him for time wasted. Remember women are not like men. Women time is limited. There are certain things a woman cannot achieve when she gets to a particular time in her life. So for that time wasting, he deserved to be sued.

Your mom and sisters included.
U re jst talking trash!
So the guy's time was not wasted

1 Like

Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by tfash96(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2020
Wow!!! After 8 years of hot banging... Something's happening under heaven o
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by twilliamx(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

After investing 8 years of your lief6, you deserve answers..Bleep shamelessness
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by luluosas(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2020
You mean after 8 years of fornication and prostitution? Shame
Re: Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs by Nmezor(f): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2020
The man no try at all. undecidedDatz so mean now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again / Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / Top 10 Ways Of Identifying A 'runs Girl' In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.